It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by scar7
So quick for a wiki link. I don't know about the X-files thing. I was just serious about not trusting him, and I don't have a link to my mistrust just yet. I'm working on it.

Scar7.....

OK.....I thought you knew that to be true.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by scar7
So quick for a wiki link. I don't know about the X-files thing. I was just serious about not trusting him, and I don't have a link to my mistrust just yet. I'm working on it.

Scar7.....

OK.....I thought you knew that to be true.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

I can see how you would think that. I forgot to put the laughing
smilies after me stating the X-Files thing; he looked like Smoking Man on a picture I saw in one the first posts. Wow, how a smilie can change everthing. Hope that clears it up. Thanks for the catch. Dont want to look like an idiot.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by DreamerOracle

DreamerOracle.....

Unfortunately, the video you posted of the "triangle" is a well know CGI video that has been discussed many times on ATS.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Yep you can tell really but it was just a little satirical add on....

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Only 28 days until this hits the Hoax Forum. Start the countdown.

I almost splitout my morninh OJ when I red you. ahahah

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by DirtyGirl

This is so lame, can't even say what time of the day it's expected to happen

And will it be Kang and Kodos this time.

And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords

No, no, no. I don't want the insect overlords to come here.
Seriously though I think we should stay as far away from "them" as possible.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
See, now, i would absolutely LOVE for this to happen...but exactly HOW credible is this NORAD officer, and where did he get this knowledge from?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
the funny thing is people try to make a buck on some inside UFO information people won't believe them because they think they are just trying to make a buck...if a person was trying to give credible inside UFO information for free..people still wouldn't believe them......see Bob Lazar...so it doesn't matter

edit on 18-9-2010 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2010 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Fulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention...

Oh yes, we cannot forget to equivocate; no prediction of this sort would be complete without it. No matter what happens, Fulham and those idiots who believe him can say he was right. He will be right for being wrong.

I for one will not equivocate. I predict Mr. Fulham's prediction will not come true. Not that it might not come true or that the future isn't set in stone and free-will may change the outcome, none of that cover-my-behind-nonsense. It will not happen. And those that buy Mr. Fulham's claims (can we call them Fulham's Fools?) will claim he wasn't wrong but that the future changed, just like he predicted it would!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
one of many examples that at least Darryl is not a joke but a genius and at best: bashar is real..

If he's not a joke, then why can't I stop laughing at him?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Not sure if it's been pointed out but this isn't a new book, it's the 3rd edition. The first edition came out in 2004 and, surprisingly, seemed to have all the answers about the war in iraq, the wmds and the location of Saddam.

That is fantastic insight on his part, considering the book was released in 2004 and Saddam was captured in December of 2003...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Most likely, it's just another hoax.
I would like to see that global show, however I think nothing special will happen in 13th October.

My feeling is that global disclosure will occur somewhere by 2030 (based on astrology), which could by the way during our lifetimes.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If I read the article correctly he said Oct.13, but that date could change "but" by the end of 2010 .............so as I see it this man has until Jan. 1st. 2011

As I have written I don't have any feeling on this one way or the other at this time but I do believe it's time people need a shake/wake up call.

He is correct about the CO2 they have told this to me over 50 years ago......... so I believe attention needs to be heeded.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I predict that by October 13th, 2010 something major is going to happen that will shock the world. Its not going to be little aliens landing, or spaceships showing up either. Lets see whos more right, Me or the nut job claiming aliens are coming.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You know, I will never understand when a person doesn't agree or they have a difference of opinion why they can't state there thoughts in a somewhat nice way then let it go.

I will never figure out why they just keep on there negativity they should just go to threads they like.

Since today is my 62 Birthday I ask everyone to take a deep breath then release it slowly and smile today and to say nothing but nice things to everyone you have contact with today.

edit on 19-9-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have read alot of posts here on the oct 13th potential Massive UFO Dispays that are said to maybe happen around Princible City's
First what are these Princible City's London Paris New York what?
Many questions about this .

I see alot know it all on here that have all the answers .

Maybe we don't have any answers.

This person was according to the press release a Retired Air Force Officer who was involved with NORAD.

What are the credentials of any of you no disrespect.

The Comparison to Blossom Goodchild with this gentleman I think is not the same .She never was in NORAD and was just someone claiming to channel .

In terms of this persons book coming out regarding this .

Who cares how many books he sells or does not.

You and I read books we buy them ,we buy computers houses who cares .

So he has a book then if he sells a book that discredits him right?

My point is not one person on this thread knows what or will not appear or happen regarding Oct 13th not one.

According to the Press Release he never say's anything will happen but that it is Tentative at best.

So lets all chillout for a moment and wait to see if anying happens or not.

That is the logical thing to do instead of trashing this Air Force Officer as many are doing.

We can all speculate but none of us knows anything .

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
interesting how the new alien movie SKyline comes out the day before.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

Maybe someone associated with this film came here to spread the tales of this hoax. Could be viral marketing.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Even though I have stated this before, I feel I should just make it clear one more time.

DO NOT TRUST anyone associated with the military in regards to this UFO event. Especially since NORAD, failed to save lives. How can you trust a group that did not save us. I dont care the confusion or the blaim surrounding 9/11. It's fact they did not save us with all of their resources.

DO NOT TRUST, DO NOT TRUST, DO NOT TRUST.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyGirl
www.prweb.com...
(click above link for article)

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

Well, if that's the case, if they come warning about CO2 I guess we'll know they're here to deceive and trick us.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
There is a little part on an interview at the bottom of his web page where he does say "aliens are not infallible"

They might drive right by us! or run out of gas!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join