It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
2008, October 14th, first contact, possibly in alabama

They came, unfortunately they forgot to research alabama...they were promptly shot down by hunters, cooked up, and their ship melted down and formed into truck nuts for the entire trailer park.

2009, July 7th, large CME

Happened - but sadly it happened on the other side of the sun...the planet Gor (that exists directly opposite us)got baked.

2010, October 13th, ufos over major cities

Will happen, but they will be over the bad areas of town...promptly shot down by gangsters, enlisted to peddle drugs, crafts will be melted down to produce spinner hubcaps for the entire hood.

Same ****, different day.

Channellers need to give up their October fetish. Hallow'een. That is all we have to look forward to in October, stop trying to make it seem like a totally event filled month because it really isn't!

Jack Skellington frowns

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
Will they be going out trick or treating??? I mean...what if aliens don't dig candy, they might get pissedd.....

Could be a lot of confusion this Halloween...

You know...aliens could walk amongst us during halloween...people would simply assume it was a costume

however, they might get pissed the second a 11 year old bully comes up and tells them their costume sucks...our entire history and civilization wiped out from a simple interaction between Zog the galactic emperor (may he rain a million years) and Mikey the neighborhood wedgie master.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

Now I might of bought his book if he had said they were coming to save us from the Anuties or from the Iluminuties, but not from carbor dioxide, the earth can eat tons and tons and tons of that stuff.
Plus were going into a ice age now anyhow becacuse of BPs big leak.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I served at Malmstrom AFB during my military career and I must say we did see strange objects in the sky. Not often or a lot but more than once myself and other people did witness strange objects in the sky. I also remember on one occasion there was a cow mutilated outside Valier, Montana which at the time housed Tango Flight Area and from what I heard coyotes or other scavengers wouldn't touch the carcass.

Here's a quick story, in late 2008 I worked as a Flight Security Controller (FSC) in the 10th Missile Squadron. I remember one instance of alot of the Launch Facilities (LF's) alarms going offline. We had a briefing stating first that a solar flare interrupted them and then they changed their story to "jamming" natural or unnatural, so basically they had no clue. One night working in a flight area of one of the areas affected by this "jamming" I got a request to enter a LF. Not really uncommon as an FSC, that's pretty much what you do all day, grant entry and maintain security of the resource. Well most military personnel are on what is called a dispatch, which shows where this individual is authorized, their clearance, and personal info such as name, social, that sort of thing. If you're a civilian contractor or someone important you will almost always be on an Entry Authority List (EAL). Well I get a call from this civilian team that's requesting entry to one of my sites around 2200 hrs, the time being the only odd thing as most teams do all their work during the day. This team requesting entry was from the InterSpacial Intelligence Agency as their EAL told me. I called down to capsule which are the officers who would launch and are pretty much the final say on if a team is allowed on site or not. I asked capsule if they had ever heard of this team simply because it sounded odd to me and they said nope never heard of them. Well all their information matched up and they were granted entry. I asked them over the radio how long they were going to be out there and what they will be doing and they replied "We'll be shooting the stars, we'll let you know when we leave." I'm not saying I know they were doing anything controversial or sneaky, I'm just saying its weird for a team with that name to want entry to a site that we just had that jamming problem with and for them to tell me what they told me.

edit on 23-9-2010 by USAFSF because: spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I have written here quite a few times all those stars up there aren't stars, I think people slowly are starting to realize it.......bout time.

I guess I can understand how any Government and military of any Nation would consider there nuclear weapons being PUT offline by these ships might be concerned BUT it seems the badness is always looked at and not the good.

People would panic in belief that we have no defenses if there were to be an Alien Invasion and in truth we don't really have anything weapons that could take them on and "win" period.

I lived with Alien's in my life and I have been shown and told things and from all I have lived just about everything should be reversed.

Yes there are bad Beings but a a whole this Planet Earth is PROTECTED and monitored 24/7

If they wanted to take Earth from the things I have seen they wouldn't have a problem what-so-ever. They harness there weapon energy from above in space it's never ending. Even if we were lucky to get a few there are so many of them that you might as well kiss your butt goodbye.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe they monitor all Nuclear weapons to save us from ourselves. They do not want the Human race to destroy Earth because they use so many things from here for terra-forming other Planets and Moons. They consider us young and stupid but they do know there is more good here then bad and the Human race is worthy of saving.

WTSHTF and it is coming with Earth changes one of the many things they need to do is shut down all Nuclear weapons not to mention all chemical substances. They know where everything is in every Country. They are observing just as many that have been sent here are doing and the job is to save as many as can be saved from the extinction level evenl coming in most of your lifetimes.

Scarmongering no...................many here have been trying to share and warn but ..................as they say whatever is to be will be.

As I see it ......... it doesn't matter if this Oct.13th event happens or it doesn't but as much as you do not believe about the CO2 I will hold my right to disagree. Even thoughwe have wonderous ways to help correct the CO2 I believe it is worst then being told.

I was told long ago over 5 decades ago by these Beings about the CO2 levels and it would get bad and need to be corrected.

I know many here on ATS are bored with life and I do believe the next 36 years will be unique in there own way....only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I honestly agree with all what you have wrote in that post. Thanks for putting that out. They want to protect us and the Earth from being destroyed, that's why they are so interested in nuclear facilities. If they wanted to destroy us, they wouldn't be defusing nuclear missles or facilities one by one, they would literally wipe us out in a blink of an eye (little exaggerated, but you get the point).

Tell me one thing though - why did you write 'the next 36 years'? I need to know.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ZORGON you do a book and i will be 1st in line
for a copy.
now THAT WOULD be reading gold.
What would the title/content be?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

This is my first post in this forum so I hope I'm posting correctly.

For those of you saying that he's lying because CO2 isn't a problem I would like to share the following email I sent to my skeptic uncle.

Not only is CO2 a problem, it is quite literally about to make us all extinct. Don't believe me? Well, read the following email and then tell me you don't agree:

OK Jim, Here are the five citations we compiled on global warming. I think you will find all articles are mercifully brief. After reading these 4 articles and watching the video (which is about three minutes long) I will be interested to know whether you can still say that you are no more concerned about GW than you are about an asteroid destroying the earth.

The first is about scientific consensus on human activity as the cause of GW

content.usatoday.com... ... e-change/1

The second one is a video on Arctic Sea ice

www.youtube.com...

The third is about escaping arctic methane

www.usatoday.com... ... 5_ST_N.htm

The forth is about world wide temperature increases

climateprogress.org...

And the last is about the World's oceans becoming more acidic.

www.sciencedaily.com... ... 092821.htm

If you want more info, click here and be prepared to soil your knickers climateprogress.org...

So this NORAD guy may be a cook, but at the same time the facts do tell us that if something isn't done about CO2 NOW, we are pretty much up the creek with no paddle.

edit on 30-9-2010 by The_Liberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Liberator

The Liberator.....

Not only is CO2 a problem

CO2 is "only" "not" "a problem"

it is quite literally about to make us all extinct

"It is" not "quite literally about to make us all extinct".

Don't believe me?

I "don't believe" you.

That is because it is not true.

tell me you don't agree

I think I've already told you I "don't agree".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
While there are plenty of reasons NOT to buy into this...there is one that really gets me.

Why would benevolent aliens arrive with fleets over major cities?
Doesn't exactly foster peace and good will, does it?

I don't know about you, but I'd be nervous as hell, and likely hijacking a boat and finding a secluded little island somewhere until it all shook out.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Maybe_maybe not

Spend 10 minutes reading the links in my post (they are all VERY short) and watching the 3 minute video and then come back here and tell me you still think it's not a problem. I dare you...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
sorry guys, some of the links are dead.

Here are the 3 that didn't work:

www.usatoday.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

content.usatoday.com...

Not that anyone is actually going to take the time to read them, lol

Bottom line is that global warming is real, and is the most serious threat to have ever faced man and the planet.

If you don't believe that, then you simply have not done the research.

So if aliens WERE really here, now would be a DAMN good time to intervene!!!

edit on 30-9-2010 by The_Liberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Liberator

Maybe_maybe not
Spend 10 minutes reading the links in my post (they are all VERY short) and watching the 3 minute video and then come back here and tell me you still think it's not a problem. I dare you...

The Liberator.....

What's "not a problem", the CO2?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well global warming in general, but CO2 specifically yes (and methane)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
IMO CO2 is a major problem...... many are working and attempting to make it better but the question I have is will it be good enough soon enough.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yeah, creates a paradox.
Benevolent intelligence would not seek to intimidate a host planet, in which they desire peace and cooperation.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The Liberator.....

I asked you:

What's "not a problem", the CO2?

You answered:

Well global warming in general, but CO2 specifically yes (and methane)

So…..

We agree…..there is no problem!

Cheers
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
lol, ok you got me

But seriously, if you do ever want to scare the pants off of yourself, look through the links above that I provided. I would advise that you wear some depends before reading them though....

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The Liberator.....

What a good natured guy you are!

Now.....

On the one hand.....

I don't believe there is any such thing as man made global warming.

On the same hand.....

I don't believe in people channelling aliens.

So, I guess "that" as they say.....is "that"!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
While there are plenty of reasons NOT to buy into this...there is one that really gets me.

Why would benevolent aliens arrive with fleets over major cities?
Doesn't exactly foster peace and good will, does it?

I don't know about you, but I'd be nervous as hell, and likely hijacking a boat and finding a secluded little island somewhere until it all shook out.

If you decided to help out some local junkies (humans), would you go wandering into a crack-den (earth) infested with the drug-lord's thugs armed to the teeth (various regimes) without some sort of backup? e.g. friends or authorities?

Don't know about you but I would certainly bring along some friends and a shotgun or 2, no matter how good my intentions.

Benevolent or not, it would be stupid to go to an entire planet of fearful people who have various dangerous (even if only primitive by their standards) weapons, all by yourself.

The war in afghan was (alegedly) to liberate people from the taliban but we didn't go wandering in with nothing but good intentions.

edit on 1/10/10 by Morgil because: grammar

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join