It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well at least he's given us a head's up with a short lead time...
...and it'll give Ufosbri a chance to polish his camera for the great day

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I scanned through that website and in my head the words 'Buy now at PayPal' were spoken in a sort of accelerating reverse speech type splurge each time. If that makes sense.

Roll on October 31st. Oct 13th was a typo - he's talking about trick or treating on Halloween, surely. Maybe the aliens will teepee the White House.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Bring on the trumpets!

October 13th, I better make a note in my-non-existant-diary. Don't get me wrong i'm no skeptic but I am skeptical of an ex NORAD officer whos trying to make some quick cash.

But if they do show up i'll buy the entire stock of his book in my local book shop (hope they don't sell it :lol

Peace and eyes to the skies!
ALS

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wouldn't the
Elohim (Aliens) , El y(e) on (Elyon's) Alien's( Insert Favorite Alien Here ____________ )

What DATE Would be more Appropriate to introduce Themselves !

say like October 30th to 31st (Sunday) or Halloween(Samhain) Like the Witching Hour!

Well MR Orson Wells did a Little Demonstration Introduction back in 1938 of October 30th Around 8pm Sunday
Called War Of The Worlds !

Oct 13th ya on a Wednesday Sure Work day Work Night Middle of the Week people come on ..
it might as well be a Monday.. Having a Hangover..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is the very type of thing that aggravates me the most. This is absolute nonsensical disinformation that only serves to hurt a legitimate UFO interest. Here we have a retired NORAD employee claiming he's channeling information from 10s of thousands of wondering advanced intergalactic souls or whatever, and YET, where is ONE piece of the information bonanza that he supposedly has access to, that would provide an undeniable opportunity for said souls to substantiate themselves as a REAL source of applicable TRUTH?????

Does anyone have a clue how easy that would be to do? Given their supposed superior state of whatever their being constitutes?

Holy Abraham Hicks... I mean all it would take is one, as of yet unknown, simple, provably helpful fact.

I really wish they'd bring back the good ole' Tar and Feather approach to identifying snake oil salespeople in society.

It'll cure your ingrown toenails, it'll straighten out your arthritic lumbago, it'll even cause the blind to see! ...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

October 13th is my sons birthday. He will be 4 and he already asks about UFO's and alien life. If somehow this Worldwide display happens, I will tell him they came to celebrate his birthday. lol

I don't buy into these stories since Blossom Badchild ruined it for everyone a couple years ago

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

he is a joke u say. ..we will see. But i can tell u: there is a reason that the comments in youtube are n so positive as normally channelings on youtube are not popular.
but i will make a topic one day about that genius. I can only give an example and ask u if u could give an answer like that if u would be a hoax: (or would be so stupid and make a hoax if u are so clever to give an answer like that)...its in the middle about astrology...www.youtube.com...

one of many examples that at least Darryl is not a joke but a genius and at best: bashar is real..

but ur answer is just stupid and has a negative vibe so i wont discuss with u more.

cu

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Kauskau.....

i will make a topic one day about that genius..... bashar is real..

I look forward to that.

Let me know when you post your thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

i will do that. Hope until then my english gets better and i have my 20 posts full. Its really hard to communicate about topics like that in another language. (am german)...but i will take my time and combine the facts.
Do u have any link to a channeling u made? (or was that a joke that u channel?)

Are there any channels here? I would really like to ask some questions without paying money for that

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Do u have any link to a channeling u made? (or was that a joke that u channel?)

Kauskau.....

I am not really a channeller.

I only said that to get attention.

Sometimes that's all I've got left.....just a little attention on ATS

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
And we all know we have heard these sort of channelled notices before of impending disclosure.

But what if it were just a teeny weeny little bit true? Like this...
The Final Countdown

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by witness63

Originally posted by metalpr

Originally posted by witness63
What if it's true that the US made a secret treaty with one group in the 1950s that it later had cause to regret?

why always has to be the US? why not Jamaica or Haiti or even Honduras?

Because the American Empire already controls those poor countries in everything but name. Yes, it is an empire and has been for 100 years or more, although it stil calls itself a republic.

so the US is so powerfull that even controls with who the ETs make deals with?
what if the ETs refuse? will the US block them commercially as we did with cuba?
or we apply sanctions to ETs like we do with Iran?

cmon'

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Sounds like this guy needed to come up with a better retirement package than what uncle scam provided. He should have pushed the date back a couple of years, maybe he would sell more books. However, I will gladly put a foot in my mouth if this guy is right.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
And we all know we have heard these sort of channelled notices before of impending disclosure.

But what if it were just a teeny weeny little bit true? Like this...
The Final Countdown

Now that would be a great day........when all the super Egos in power are put in their place but lets just see what prevails beffore I stand in the vapourisation cue to see Cameron go up in smo.........erm?????Up in Atoms...the correct term maybe?

Vapourisation Box Office...
Obama: Sold Out
Medvedev: Sold Out
Peres:Sold Out
Ahmadinejad(pron.Havemydinnerdad): Sold Out
Pope Ratzinger: Sold Out (but could be availible for another outing .....Ressurection Tour)
Sarkozy: due to lack of interest this event maybe canceled....

Seems their doing the recci in preparation......

edit on 17-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
26 Days and Counting! Tick Tock

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

DreamerOracle.....

Unfortunately, the video you posted of the "triangle" is a well know CGI video that has been discussed many times on ATS.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
DONT TRUST HIM. They made the X-Files after him. The Smoking Guy. I am serious, Dont Trust,Dont trust,Dont trust,dont trust,dont trust

edit on 18-9-2010 by scar7 because: Warning

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by scar7
DONT TRUST HIM. They made the X-Files after him. The Smoking Guy. I am serious, Dont Trust,Dont trust,Dont trust,dont trust,dont trust

Scar7.....

Really.....?

They modelled the X-Files "Smoking Man" on Stan Fulham?

Do you have a source for that?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
So quick for a wiki link. I don't know about the X-files thing. I was just serious about not trusting him, and I don't have a link to my mistrust just yet. I'm working on it.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join