It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11, 2001

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
Additionally, the transmission states that this is all occurring on King Street between 6th and 7th Avenues... Impossible, 7th Avenue doesn't travel that far south, 7th Avenue ends two blocks north of King Street, and at King Street, the next street over from 6th Avenue is Varick Street, cops from New York would know that, they drive around the same streets every day hundreds of times.

Yeah, but you forgot to mention that Varick Street is also widely known as the Seventh Avenue Extension.
Cops in NY would know that too, as you can see from this article in the New York Times about Varick Street:

SEVENTH AVENUE EXTENSION WILL CREATE GREAT BUSINESS REVIVAL IN OLD GREENWICH;

So the location "On King Street between 6th and 7th" does indeed exist, it's just a matter of how the people on the radio in the middle of a catastrophe chose to refer to it. And in that kind of emergency situation, stating it the way they did got the point across arguably better than to refer to it as Varick. 5th, 6th, 7th- easier to understand and pinpoint quickly. So no, it is not impossible as you claim at all. In fact, it's likely.

Oh, and why would agents from one of the world's most effective spy agency be driving around NYC on 9/11/01 in a truck with a mural screaming "LOOK AT ME" sounds really Cloak and Dagger to me.

Maybe for the same reasons why you doubted your Israeli masters in this other thread about an Israeli commando raid, and I quote:

Originally posted by finemanm
I am usually a big Israel supporter, but this whole thing really has me scratching my head.

I don't believe you for one minute that that tape is fake. It sounds perfectly real and appropriate, considering the magnitude of the circumstances that day in New York City. And I'll bet there was a lot of procedure that wasn't followed that day as well. Hell, just ask the FBI.

edit on Mon Sep 13th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: to add link

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm shocked ! Again !

An intelligence agency that collects information, spy, eavesdrop, infiltrate, and assassin its enemies “by way of deception” ?

Sun Tzu - ' The Art Of War ' :

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. “

en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I really think that you don't comprehend the bias in your naieve assertions when criticizing "Mossad" with this " by means of deception" talk. How would you suggest the Israeli secret service conduct their business? By announcing it on CNN? Just because Mossad use covert means to acheive peaceful aims does not mean that all Jews are liars as you seem to assert.

Do Al Quaida operate in secret? You bet they do.

If Bush & Cheney were in on any Israeli action on 9/11 (which is the topic of this thread) then perhaps they knew that any initial losses would be a price worth paying. As Great Statesmen they needed to take the long term view...

The fact is that the 9/11 action did lead to the attacks on Iraq and Afghanistan, which Congress and the American people still support after nine years. There can be no question that much good has come from these attacks in terms of Israeli security, Defence spending, drug production and The War on Terror.

So then, what if this great "Mossad did 9/11" conspiracy is all true? Perhaps history will judge that it was for the best?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionel
reply to post by TrueAmerican

"Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11, 2001..." blah, blah, blah.

More Anti Semitic Jew hating nonesense from the ATS Jew baiters. Seriously, is there anything you DON'T blame the Jews for? IS THERE?

It really seems that all this "9/11 Truth" rubbish is becoming nothing more than an excuse for more of the typical American Anti-Semitism we are so used to under Obama.

And so what if it's all true? Mossad did 9/11?

In the the face of this kind of Jew hating who could blame them? Without this wake up call would America ever have dealt with Islamic terrorism or Israel's enemies in the Middle East?

I just read your past posts Lionel. I admit, I am a bit embarassed. You fooled me. Somehow I failed to recognize the satiric exaggerations of your posts. Your avatar and signature should have given you straight away. But sadly Megaphonies, brainwashed Christian Zionists and many commentators of the Jerusalem Post tend to defend all kinds of atrocities committed by Israel. Fervent Zionist may advocate similar standpoints, but they do so in a less trollish manner. The only thing which gives me some relief is that those fervent Zionist-supporters have been fooled as well.

Don't feed the Lionel!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The fact is that the 9/11 action did lead to the attacks on Iraq and Afghanistan, which Congress and the American people still support after nine years. There can be no question that much good has come from these attacks in terms of Israeli security, Defence spending, drug production and The War on Terror.

So then, what if this great "Mossad did 9/11" conspiracy is all true? Perhaps history will judge that it was for the best?

I was also initially fooled by this brilliant satire.

Mazel tov, Lionel!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
An intelligence agency that collects information, spy, eavesdrop, infiltrate, and assassin its enemies “by way of deception” ?

You, unlike Lionel, are not a brilliant satirist.

Were the 3,000 people murdered on 9/11 by the neocons and Mossad Israel's "enemies"?

Was the USS Liberty your "enemy"?

With friends like Israel, who needs enemies?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It appears you have lost all valid arguments if you need to use the USS Liberty old and worn out BS.
I'm waiting for you to start with “ Ashkenazi Jews are actually khazar” in 3,2,1...

Honey, have you seen my megaphone ?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
lets stop everything and think

the only guys who benefited from 911 were Israelis and some corporation who sells material and profit from wars

private organizations

so ... man, if this was an Israel attack, man, those guys are going to laugh to death

I would ... that would be the best false flag in the HISTORY of the universe ... lets be real, they put all the blame on their enemies, they did the most amazing war strategy in the history ... you have to give them credit, if they did that

come on ... that was brilliant

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I just saw video of a Bridge burning today. I'm sure you folks have already found this... because your all so dang good... But in all my hours of watching and reading, etc... I had never seen this footage and if it had not been for this story about the Truck Bombs, I wouldn't have known what I was looking at.

Watch this video at 4:33... I'm not familiar with New York, but is this your bridge that was bombed? Someone from there surely knows where this location is.

www.youtube.com...

NOt sure if that link is going to work... Video is entitled What Another Country Saw on 9/11

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

No, I don't need to see the size of your megaphone. I'm sure it's sufficiently large.

My purpose is not to attack Jews, either Ashkenazi or the Middle Eastern Sephardic. I have Jewish ancestors and many Jewish friends, some of whom are the finest people I know.

But if you think the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty is unrelated to 9/11, you are sadly mistaken. Will we see articles like this 15 years after 9/11?

Israeli Pilot Speaks Up

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery.

Key members of the Lyndon Johnson administration have long agreed that this attack was no accident. Perhaps most outspoken is former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer. "I can never accept the claim that this was a mistaken attack," he insists.

Former Secretary of State Dean Rusk is equally outspoken, calling the attack deliberate in press and radio interviews. Similarly strong language comes from top leaders of the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency (some of whose personnel were among the victims), National Security Council, and from presidential advisers such as Clark Clifford, Joseph Califano and Lucius Battle.

A top-secret analysis of Israel's excuse conducted by the Department of State found Israel's story to be untrue. Yet Israel and its defenders continue to stand by their claim that the attack was a "tragic accident" in which Israel mistook the most modern electronic surveillance vessel in the world for a rusted-out 40-year-old Egyptian horse transport.

Despite the evidence, no U.S. administration has ever found the courage to defy the Israeli lobby by publicly demanding a proper accounting from Israel.

www.washington-report.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Oh my, is that the best source you could come up with?
This report is bogus from start to finish.

1- there is a communication recording between the ATC and the pilots, I believe it's somewhere on the US defense office history department. Use someone who speaks Hebrew fluently as translator.

2- There were several reports of that incident in Israeli newspapers and TV reports. They interviewed the pilots involved. Nowhere did they say they immediately Identified that surveillance ship as a US navy ship.

3 – Two separate investigations led to the conclusion, that this was a very unfortunate case of friendly fire, and a misidentifying the ship for the Egyptian ship, the El Quesir .

4- the ship was ordered by the naval command to stay within 100 miles off shores, but for some reason it remained at 10 miles.

5- There are many contradictions by some of the survivors, between their testimonies in the investigations, and what they later said in news reports.

6- The incident occured at noon of the forth day of the 'six days war'. The outcome of that war was already known since day one, after the IAF destroyed the Egyptian air force.
There was absolutely no need or reason to stage a false flag attack.

There is much more discrepancies in that event than you realize, as long as you are ready to hear it and not just bash Israel without truly knowing the facts.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The fact is that the 9/11 action did lead to the attacks on Iraq and Afghanistan, which Congress and the American people still support after nine years.

Are you serious? I hope not, and that you are being sarcastic, but I can hardly even tell anymore.

I live in the US, and from everything I've seen lots of people still say "support our troops" but even most of those want us to bring them home and end these wars already.

The American people themselves don't want to support Israel, our corrupt globalist leaders do.

We invaded the country we thought had the most to do with it. The American people actually did want that, initially.

If we found out Israel was behind it, we would want to invade Israel too.

We aren't Zionists. We don't share your sick agenda of Arab genocide. And we have no historical ties to Israel and really don't give a damn about their so-called "problems."

edit on 14-9-2010 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
I would ... that would be the best false flag in the HISTORY of the universe ... lets be real, they put all the blame on their enemies, they did the most amazing war strategy in the history ... you have to give them credit, if they did that

come on ... that was brilliant

Why don't you compliment Hitler's false flags and propaganda while you're at it? They did the same thing, staging a Polish attack to invade Poland.

How is lying to go to war and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people "brilliant"? Are you a Neo-Nazi?

Edit to add.... You aren't being serious either, are you?

Man you guys need to stop pulling my leg so hard, your sarcasm is really no different at all from the real trash I'm reading on these forums.

edit on 14-9-2010 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Oh my, is that the best source you could come up with?
This report is bogus from start to finish.

Bogus according to who, besides you and your megaphone? How many sources and reports would you like? There are many, and they all say basically the same thing.

Is the USS Liberty's Memorial website good enough for you?

USS Liberty Memorial

On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died.

The Attack

After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning. USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter. Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.

The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us. Thirty four Americans were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded.   The ship, a $40-million dollar state-of-the-art signals intelligence platform, was later declared unsalvageable and sold for scrap.

www.gtr5.com...

How about the USS Liberty Veterans Association?

ON JUNE 8, 1967, while patrolling in international waters in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel.  Of a crew of 294 officers and men (including three civilians), the ship suffered thirty four (34) killed in action and one hundred seventy three (173) wounded in action.  The ship itself, a Forty Million ($40,000,000) Dollar state of the art signals intelligence (SIGINT) platform, was so badly damaged that it never sailed on an operational mission again and was sold in 1970 for $101,666.66 as scrap.

At 1400 hours, while approximately about 17 nautical miles off the northern Sinai coast and about 25 nautical miles northwest of El Arish, USS Liberty’s crew observed three surface radar contacts closing with their position at high speed. A few moments later, the bridge radar crew observed high speed aircraft passing over the surface returns on the same heading.  Within a few short moments, and without any warning, Israeli fighter aircraft launched a rocket attack on USS Liberty. The aircraft made repeated firing passes, attacking USS Liberty with rockets and their internal cannons. After the first flight of fighter aircraft had exhausted their ordnance, subsequent flights of Israeli fighter aircraft continued to prosecute the attack with rockets, cannon fire, and napalm.

During the air attack, USS Liberty’s crew had difficulty contacting Sixth Fleet to request assistance due to intense communications jamming The initial targets on the ship were the command bridge, communications antennas, and the four .50 caliber machine guns, placed on the ship to repel boarders. After the Israeli fighter aircraft completed their attacks, three Israeli torpedo boats arrived and began a surface attack about 35 minutes after the start of the air attack. The torpedo boats launched a total of five torpedoes, one of which struck the side of USS Liberty, opposite the ship’s research spaces.  Twenty-five Americans, in addition to the nine who had been killed in the earlier air attacks, were killed as a result of this explosion.

www.usslibertyveterans.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
And more confirmation here through a report done by Minetta's office:

But wait. What in the heck is this about a remote-controlled plane?

OMFG. I just realized something. If the mural depicted A REMOTE CONTROLLED PLANE, not just any plane, flying into the towers, then I damn sure know why a picture of the actual van/truck with the mural was never released! It shows how it was done! Maybe there was someone standing with a remote control (little box-like thing with antenna) in the mural?

And of course, we have long suspected this was done by remote control.

Wow, no wonder there is such effort at silencing this story.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yep, I thought of that yesterday -- remote control planes. Clever, huh?

Dov Zakheim's Homeland Security biz and the remote control of aircraft

Can't say they don't have a sense of humor!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Your link failed for me so imgonna recap the Dov zackim business which was the manufacture of devices with which to remote control airplanes but also to make the equipment to TAKE OVER CONTROL OF ANOTHER AIRCRAFT IN FLIGHT BY RADIO CONTROL>>>>>
There is more to the story too.....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
How do you let go two Israeli dudes in a van full of explosives about to blow up the Washington bridge? We need to find out who the cops were exactly that handled those two, and find out who gave the order to let them go.

I would venture as to say that they are dead, or, scared to death.
There is little doubt about the accuracy of this story, I remember the news story, and, there was talk amongst the ranks, MOS thought they were Arabs though.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

I have scoured every darn video there is for picture of that van with the mural, and no such luck. Yeah, I've seen the fake one. But I'll bet the NYPD or the FBI has a pic of it. Wonder why that has never been released?

Found on Web in 2 minutes.

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith
Found on Web in 2 minutes.

letsrollforums.com...

oh boi.

You should scroll down to post 7 in that very thread, or here, just click this
letsrollforums.com...

The mural van picture is a dramatization from the movie "Core of Corruption". It is indeed fake.

That's why I have already said in this thread that I had seen the fake. Yes, that is my post at letsroll.

THERE IS NO KNOWN PICTURE OF THE ACTUAL VAN/TRUCK in the public domain. I'll betcha the cops or the FBI have one though. But of course, I already said that too.

Classic example here of "drive-by posting" and "not reading thread".

edit on Thu Sep 16th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join