It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11, 2001

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Don't forget the Bush sociopath neocons like Wolfowitz, Perle, Feith, Kristol, Kagan, Abrams, etc., who authored that PNAC paper that called for a "new Pearl Harbor."

Yeah, they got their "new Pearl Harbor" all right -- while the American public picked up the trillions of dollars of endless, phony "war on terror" and genocide in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I think this is a copy of the van mural
you're looking for

www.viewzone.com...

that looks very much like a photoshop job.Heavy on the Gaussian Blur to hide the cut n paste.How likely is it they would have an AA jet the WTC and "9/11" painted on the van if they were on the perpetrators side?The description of the mural, as given over the radio said it was of a plane flying into NY and exploding.I think they'd have mentioned the 9/11 bit as an identifier not to mention the presence of the Twin Towers.

Whoever shopped that pic is beyond lame.It's probably smear disinfo.What else could it be.It's purpose is to be exposed as a fake in order to discredit the radio conversation.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Darren Gelbard accused the USA of 9/11 legal. Myspace pics blogs Darren Gelbardreply to post by TrueAmerican

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Here is what I found with a quick google
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...

another famous "debunker website" is the JREF forum
forums.randi.org...

Actually 911myths has this particular story about the truck bombs here:

www.911myths.com...

Rather repeatedly reported this as well: "Now WCBS-TV news in New York is reporting two people arrested by the FBI in a truck with explosives under the George Washington Bridge.... Whether this arrest by the FBI is connected with other events in the day, one can only question."

Later, he prefaced the story with "it may not be over yet," and added that "authorities say there were enough explosives in the truck to bring down the bridge." Yet another repetition of the story stated as fact that "the FBI has two suspects in hand," and that "enough explosives were in the truck to do great damage to the George Washington Bridge."

I find it very difficult to believe that we can go from "authorities say there were enough explosives in the truck to bring down the bridge," all the way to "there were no explosives at all."

I mean clearly here the first reports were that there was a truck, and it had explosives. And lo and behold, as soon as the FBI gets involved, the explosives magically disappear!

I think that truck was part of the plot and intended to take down the George Washington bridge, trapping an awful lot of people. But it was spoiled when local police happened by chance to stop it. So the FBI steps in and gags them. Seems to be the order of those days. What the FBI says, goes.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I find it very difficult to believe that we can go from "authorities say there were enough explosives in the truck to bring down the bridge," all the way to "there were no explosives at all."

Right.

And some people apparently think they didn't pull over a truck or van at all.

Even though the media is corrupt as hell in this country, there still is protocol and procedure where the story comes from "out there" and then the manipulation comes from up the corporate ladder and is passed down through executives of the big companies. They're not just going to say "authorities are reporting that a vehicle was pulled over and found to have been loaded with explosives" without having talked to authorities first. It was the authorities themselves that must have either changed their story suddenly, or else a black-out was effectively sent down the corporate ladder to company anchors and journalists.

And then the police radio out there. When and how was that released? I don't doubt it's authentic but it's good to know these things for sure. They report a vehicle actually exploding in those, and say they have two more men in custody. What a COINCIDENCE of "confusion".

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I knew I couldn't trust them pesky zionist jews and there will to power

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by v01i0

Don't forget the Bush sociopath neocons like Wolfowitz, Perle, Feith, Kristol, Kagan, Abrams, etc., who authored that PNAC paper that called for a "new Pearl Harbor."

Before PNAC and 9/11 Douglas Feith, David Wurmser and Richard Perle worked for the Netanyahu government in Israel. They authored a report, in which a new hawkish approach to solve Israels security problems was outlined. One important objective of the study A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm was the removal of Saddam Hussein.
www.iasps.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

A few years later the same three men were members of the George W. Bush administration. This didn't prevent them from trying to implement policies for the US-administration, which they had originally formulated for the Israeli-government. Here are some of their undertakings:

After the September 11, 2001 attacks, Undersecretary of Defense Douglas Feith appointed Wurmser and veteran defense analyst Michael Maloof as a two-man Pentagon intelligence unit. One of their products, days after the attacks, was a memo that suggested "hitting targets outside the Middle East in the initial offensive" or a "non-Al Qaeda target like Iraq." In the memo, U.S. attacks in Latin America and Southeast Asia were portrayed as a way to catch terrorists off guard when they were expecting an assault on Afghanistan.[4]

On September 4, 2004, the Washington Post reported that FBI counterintelligence investigators had questioned Wurmser, along with Feith, Harold Rhode, and Paul Wolfowitz about the passing of classified information to Ahmad Chalabi and/or the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. [5]

en.wikipedia.org...

Like many in the neoconservative movement, Perle had long been an advocate of regime change in Iraq. He was a signatory of the 26 January 1998 PNAC Letter sent to US President Bill Clinton that called for the military overthrow of Saddam Hussein's regime. He also linked Saddam to Osama Bin Laden just a few days after 9/11, proclaiming in an interview on CNN on Sept 16, 2001: "Even if we cannot prove to the standards that we enjoy in our own civil society that they were involved, we do know, for example, that Saddam Hussein has ties to Osama Bin Laden..."[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah, they got their "new Pearl Harbor" all right -- while the American public picked up the trillions of dollars of endless, phony "war on terror" and genocide in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Genocide in Iraq and Afghanistan could have been just the beginning. General Wesley Clark gave on democracynow an interview and described how shocked he was to hear from lunatic plots to attack numerous Middle Eastern countries. From an American perspective attacks against these countries are crazy. So it is fitting, that the the cabal surrounding Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Feith and Perle was called “the crazies” by Washington insiders. But sometimes actions appear to be crazy, because we don't know the hidden motives of the players and underestimate the callousness of these sociopaths.

General Wesley Clark explains US Invasion of Iran plans

“I just got this down from upstairs”—meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office—“today.” And he said, “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.” I said, “Is it classified?” He said, “Yes, sir.” I said, “Well, don’t show it to me.” And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, “You remember that?” He said, “Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!”

transcript and longer interview:
www.democracynow.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Rapper Immortal Technique who made an album awhile ago with loads and loads of interesting information about lies in history and political facts, said this in "The cause of death"

" And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did about the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge. 4 non Arabs arrested during the emergency, and then it dissapeared from the news permanently"

This is exactly what this thread's about!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

@ 2:50

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hi Drunkenshrew, excellent analysis and info.

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
So it is fitting, that the the cabal surrounding Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Feith and Perle was called “the crazies” by Washington insiders. But sometimes actions appear to be crazy, because we don't know the hidden motives of the players and underestimate the callousness of these sociopaths.

Colin Powell actually referred to them as the "f*cking crazies."

The Bush Junta Unmasked

Stanley Hilton was a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. This courageous man has risked his professional reputation, and possibly his life, to get this information out to people.

"I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject -- how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years. -Stanley Hilton

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

"Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11, 2001..." blah, blah, blah.

More Anti Semitic Jew hating nonesense from the ATS Jew baiters. Seriously, is there anything you DON'T blame the Jews for? IS THERE?

It really seems that all this "9/11 Truth" rubbish is becoming nothing more than an excuse for more of the typical American Anti-Semitism we are so used to under Obama.

And so what if it's all true? Mossad did 9/11?

In the the face of this kind of Jew hating who could blame them? Without this wake up call would America ever have dealt with Islamic terrorism or Israel's enemies in the Middle East?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionel
"Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11, 2001..." blah, blah, blah.

More Anti Semitic Jew hating nonesense from the ATS Jew baiters. Seriously, is there anything you DON'T blame the Jews for? IS THERE?

Yes, lots.

Mossad does not = Jews. You are the racist if that's what you're seriously suggesting.

And modern day Israelis are by majority NOT semites.

In the the face of this kind of Jew hating who could blame them?

Now you're making yourself out to be the same caliber person as the alleged terrorists themselves. Congratulations. I'd say all the people who died could blame them, pretty easily.

Without this wake up call would America ever have dealt with Islamic terrorism or Israel's enemies in the Middle East?

Nope. And that's exactly why it happened. They needed an excuse.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Of course I agree with it all. I will go farther and state my belief that Cheney and Bush knew before hand what was about to take place and the reason for the whole thing was to give us an excuse to go after the oil and gas in the middle east. Go ahead and laugh. I believe it.

Remember when Bush sat like a zombie with the upside down "My Pet Goat" in his hands? Here it is plain that he was lost in the recognition that what he though was about to happen really did happen. Look at the look on his face and try to explain it another way.

I wonder if there is any way in the world for honest men and women to force this issue to the forefront again for an open investigation safe from those who are behind the scenes in our country pulling the strings. The ones we never hear about...

The United States of America is no more, fellow citizens. We've been had by the global power mongers with no faces and no names. Don't expect the FBI to be impartial.

The best we can ever hope for is a world where dishonest men are banned from governments. A very good start would be to get rid of the CIA and all the civilian quasi-military contracting companies. We have a long history of messing with other nations in the interests of our own national selfish goals. Here is the reason we are so hated by people in the middle east. And they are right when they want us out of their countries.

America, drop Israel like a hot potato. We owe them nothing. They owe us nothing. I, for one, do not like the idea of having a surrogate state over there. America's business is here at home.

tt

edit on 13-9-2010 by trailertrash because: typo

edit on 13-9-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionel

In the the face of this kind of Jew hating who could blame them? Without this wake up call would America ever have dealt with Islamic terrorism or Israel's enemies in the Middle East?

Well, well, Mr. Lionel, that's certainly an interesting perspective -- with all the "Jew hating" (which no one here has expressed or even implied), Mossad's participation in 9/11 (along with the CIA and the Bush neocon cabal) was justified so America could "wake up to Islamic terrorism" and "deal with Israel's enemies in the Middle East."

Has it ever occurred to you that this wouldn't constitute "Islamic terrorism", so there would be absolutely no reason to fight illegal and immoral trillion-dollar wars that only benefit Israel and the international banksters? Is this the same kind of logic that you'd use to justify the sinking of the USS Liberty? Are you a proponent of Mossad's official motto: "By way of deception, thou shalt make war?"

Americans are waking up all right, but perhaps not in the way you hoped.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
maps.google.com...,+New+York,+10014&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=6th+Ave+%26+King+St,+New+York&cd=1&geocode=FT90bQIdOM2W-w&spl it=0&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=23.875,57.630033&ll=40.727736,-74.004292&spn=0.000896,0.002411&z=19&layer=c&cbll=40.72772,-74.004292&panoid=V2yPVYU0G Vt8swiH3QFoKQ&cbp=12,97.51,,0,5

I cant get the link to work to just copy and past the link into your browser.

This is King Street and 6th Avenue. As you can see, all the buildings here are more than 10 years old. None of the Buildings here were destroyed or damaged by a truck bomb. Can you say debunked?

Additionally, as someone who has actually listened to hundreds of radio runs as a former prosecutor and current criminal defense attorney, I can tell you that the tape is a fake. Firstly, police officers do not identify themselves by name on a recording, they identify themselves but sector and precinct. Additionally, they don't give a lot of detain on radio run like describing what they are looking at. The entire message for arresting two people at King Street and 6th Avenue would simply be an identification of the sector and precinct, i.e. sector 2 first precinct, and the words "two under" Nothing more would be said. Police officers are trained not to broadcast a narrative over the radio because it is recorded. Any statements that are recorded are required to be turned over to the defense by the prosecution and can be used for cross examination. If the officer said it was a truck on the tape and a van in court under oath, a criminal defense attorney can exploit that inconsistency in cross examination. Thus, police officers are instructed not to make those types of statements on their radio. Furthermore, there is no need for the narrative. Officers only transmit information that needs to be transmitted for some purpose. They will transmit if they need a patrol supervisor to respond to an incident, they transmit the arrest as "two under" because they need an official arrest time for their paperwork, and because the time a person is arrested triggers a number rights under New York Law.

Additionally, the transmission states that this is all occurring on King Street between 6th and 7th Avenues... Impossible, 7th Avenue doesn't travel that far south, 7th Avenue ends two blocks north of King Street, and at King Street, the next street over from 6th Avenue is Varick Street, cops from New York would know that, they drive around the same streets every day hundreds of times.

Oh, and why would agents from one of the world's most effective spy agency be driving around NYC on 9/11/01 in a truck with a mural screaming "LOOK AT ME" sounds really Cloak and Dagger to me...

editing to fix google maps link

edit on 13-9-2010 by finemanm because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2010 by finemanm because: Trying to embed the google map

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
im just supriced that no one saw the connection i tried to make in my post regarding the port authority ,

guilliani was mayor during the first attack and head for the crisis management team durning the second
further more isnt it port authority that "owns" the wtc lease

and that if you cant get to the island by road or air only route left is by sea and id assume port authority controls that route,....

any ways my to cents

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Additionally, the tape seems to be attempting to link two different things and make them into one incident. King Street in in Tribeca, which literally means the Triangle below Canal Street. Its a neighborhood. The George Washington Bridge in as far up town as you can get... it connect New Jersey with Harlem. Basically, anyone who knows New York knows that Tribeca and the GW bridge are on opposite ends of the city.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

Albert Einstein

Great sig. Perhaps you should take it to heart.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Are you a proponent of Mossad's official motto: "By way of deception, thou shalt make war?"

I take your quote of the old Mossad motto: “By way of deception, thou shalt make war.” as a cue to point to an informative documentary called War by Deception. This documentary was produced by Ryan Dawson. Dawson has also a very informative website. The newest version of War by Deception was released just two days ago.

This documentary is a 2:30 hour long production. Although it is just a home made movie, I think it is nonetheless so far the best sourced documentary about the connections between PNAC, 9/11, Israel and the anthrax-attacks.

Documentary War by Deception
www.rys2sense.com...

Information in written form (with hundreds of links)
www.rys2sense.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Interesting how nobody bothered to respond to you or your correct observations. I take it geography and map skills are not really required for the TM. But thank you for clearing up and exposing a LIE fabricated by the TM elements. I guess when there is no evidence for a case, make it up! Now we shall watch and see if they will backpeddle like a paddleboater about to go over Niagara Falls. Or will they quietly slink away as if nothing happened and ignore this rather embarrasing snafu!

Actual location on map:
The actual intersection of King Street and 6th in NYC

Sorry folks, but that audio is a fake. A lie. Perpetrated by a TM'er. (With bad geography skills and horrible map reading ability!)

edit on 9/13/2010 by GenRadek because: added map

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ex-Italian President says:"Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/454c52dab4eb.jpeg[/atsimg]

DEA Report: Suspicious Activities Involving Israeli Art Students at DEA Facilities
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c28408254ef.jpg[/atsimg]
Mossad's spy-ring. Those Art students were allegedly hired by Dominik Suter.

State Granted Access to Moving Company's Storage Facility.
Evidence of lawsuit against Dominik Suter and Urban Moving Systems, after Dominik Suter fled US before FBI could question him. And he's back operating new business.

I'm still searching for clues and/or evidences regarding claimed by this author.Note that he mentioned Rahm Emanuel. So, I'll start looking from this clue to see if there's any useful information or evidences to bring forward.

Israeli Businessman and 9/11 mass murderer Dominick Suter is back in the good old USA, and this time he's trying his murderous hand in the garbage business. Some may recall that Suter abandoned his previous business in the U.S., Urban Movers, when he had to skedaddle back to Israel in order to avoid arrest after five of his employees were picked up on 9/11 by the police. Three of them were seen in Liberty Park earlier that day celebrating with a video camera in hand waiting for the first of two hijacked jetliners to strike the towers across the river. It seems he and his employees were also employed by Mossad monitoring the future hijackers in the year before their murderous enterprise (We all know how industrious these people are). Mr. Suter's new business, Urban Refuse will be located in Washington D.C..

In a telephone conversation Mr. Suter told LWB Business News that the environment for Mossad operations in the U.S. has never been better with Rahm Emanuel soon to be in the White House. He further boasted, thanks to several New York Congressmen he has already secured contracts to remove refuse from the White House, Pentagon, Department of Justice and FBI, CIA, and the Capital Building (They apparently have enough information on the Drug Enforcement Agency). Suter also confided that he has learned from his past mistakes and this time will hire Israeli history students in stead of art students. Those art students were just too God damned stupid, Suter offered.

Suter was also impressed with America's new business friendly environment. He was granted a new $2,000,000 SBA loan with no questions asked. Who says credit is tight in America?, Suter questioned. They didn't even ask me about the last half million dollar SBA loan I skated on with Urban movers before I disappeared. American taxpayers are happy to pick up the tab, they love Israel. Suter also stated he was granted a land fill permit instantly when he informed New York City officials the site of the land fill would be the current United Nations building. It is a bit of a drive Suter said but it will be worth it. Those bastards won't be condemning any more human rights violations in Palestine in the near future, cackled Suter. AIPAC we have learned has also just introduced legislation offering special tax credits for the hiring of Israeli history students. We're ready to roll Suter said.

Evidence of SBL granted to Urban Moving System before 9-11

edit on 13-9-2010 by EasternShadow because: To add evidence of loan received by Dominik Suter before he escaped.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join