It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11, 2001

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I don't suppose this was mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report, was it? I don't remember. And why did the FBI they let these guys go? Probably for the same reason the FBI did all the other bad crap they did to help prepare for the attacks.

This is another anomaly of the infamous day, to which there STILL has not been any explanation. But I suppose the Trusters will call it coincidence that these Israelis just happened to have a van load of explosives and were about to blow up the Washington Bridge?

Yep. Uh Huh.

So just out of the blue they happened to choose the same day that 19 hijackers (ha-ha) took over 4 planes and caused all this mess?

You really must think the public are totally stupid moronic fools. Most of them might be, but not those who continue to find the loose ends like astute ATS members.

I just read another report of how the SEC DESTROYED all the records of the airline put option investigations. That was found out when someone submitted a FOIA. Nice, huh? They like destroying records, don't they. Like the FAA did with those tapes. And like the FBI did with all the Pentagon videos they seized too.

Combined with all the rest of the BS that the government has fed us about that day, you Trusters will NEVER EVER convince me that there isn't A LOT more to this story than has been told.

These are my thoughts for today along with my heartfelt sorrow for the poor victims and families of this tragedy. NO I will not move on. NO I will not forget. EVER. Until I'm dead.

edit on Sun Sep 12th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yes, so many holes...

I like to call the OS the "Swiss Cheese Report"

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Carl Cameron did a great report on Israeli spies in the US. If my memory serves me, this series also covers the van from the GW bridge. Fox took this off of their website, but you can watch it here...

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
ah yes, the truck bombers once again.
I have seen this many times but it's a
great re-post for the new truthers
out there

And of course the gov dont want
this truck bomb info exposed else it creates
holes in the OS of the collapse
due strictly to fires.

I used to have some pics around here
of the bombed out basement
parking deck of the tower. They were
taken with a cell phone camera after
the plane impact but before the collapse
occurred.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yeah thanks for that link.

So what DO the debunkers say about this story? What friggin lame excuse do they use for THIS, huh?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Police reported two men fleeing from a vehicle which subsequently exploded.

They reported having the two men caught fleeing from the vehicle in custody.

This is a smoking gun that 9/11 has been covered up by the US government.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yeah, all of that video you posted and more is in the video in OP.

So tell me, bsray, what excuses have you heard the Trusters use for this? I mean really, I want to see them explain this away.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So tell me, bsray, what excuses have you heard the Trusters use for this? I mean really, I want to see them explain this away.

"There was a lot of confusion that day..."

To which I would probably respond, the confusion is all yours, friend....

When I did my "20 questions that remain unanswered" thread a while back, this was one of the 20 things I brought up. Yeah, there was no intelligent response.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Best part of that 9/11 police radio transmission tape is at 1:00 in, describing the dancing Israeli's vehicle: "It's a big truck with a mural painted of an airplane diving into New York City (WTC towers) and exploding."

And some people still demand "proof"...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I have scoured every darn video there is for picture of that van with the mural, and no such luck. Yeah, I've seen the fake one. But I'll bet the NYPD or the FBI has a pic of it. Wonder why that has never been released?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This case was indeed widely reported in media. So as far as we can know, it happened. There were these 5 foreigners (according to sources they were Israeli) who photographed the event and were acting jubilant in the situation. Later they were imprisoned, released and returned into Israel. They were also reported to have fake passports and lots of cash.

If it is true, I could see why they were so happy. They might not be behind the 9/11, but they certainly seemed to know what was going on "The matter of fact is that we come from the country that experiences terror daily, our purpose was to document the event.". (if the translation is correct one, and if these are the same guys). So their mission was a success, and furthermore they could foresee all the consequences about their Arab enemies to getting into trouble.

Maybe (if they were Mossad) they were aware of the terror plans - why they drove with the van rigged with explosive (if they were same men), escapes any legitimate explanation.

-v

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I have scoured every darn video there is for picture of that van with the mural, and no such luck. Yeah, I've seen the fake one. But I'll bet the NYPD or the FBI has a pic of it. Wonder why that has never been released?

TA,
that van footage was released ....
I've seen it before

It was also in a 9/11 documentary,
I forgot which one though.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I think this is a copy of the van mural
you're looking for

www.viewzone.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

It's usually reported that the dancing Israelis were only held on immigration violations, but Israel National News reported that they were charged with "plotting to blow up a New York bridge." They were quietly released a few months later.

Arutz Sheva News Service, IsraelNationalNews.com 10-26-01

Five young Israelis are "on the verge of collapse," according to family members, as their incarceration in New York on charges relating to the Bin Laden attacks continues. They were arrested on Sept. 11, only hours after the World Trade Center attack, on charges of "plotting to blow up" a New York bridge. Katie Shmuel of the Galilee town of Yokne'am, says that her son Yaron is in "a very critical psychological situation," given that they are not allowed to have visitors and the difficult conditions in which they are being held. "The Israeli Consul-General in New York was allowed to visit only after asking several times and receiving a special permit," Katie told Arutz-7's Yosef Zalmanson today. "He was allowed to talk to them only in English, and only from behind a glass partition. The Consul told me that the boys are in a bad state and that they are being held under difficult conditions."

When asked why the five youths, aged 22-26, are being held, Katie replied with despair: "It's ludicrous. They were on the George Washington Bridge at the time of the bombing, and the FBI had warnings of a terrorist plot, of guys in a white van, to blow up the bridge. So when the FBI saw this van, with my son and his four friends - one of them had a large sum of money, there were two razor knives in the van, and one of the boys is named Omer, which the FBI guys thought was Omar - they put one and one together and got three, and immediately arrested them... For the first few days, the boys were held in an FBI dungeon, tied up, with no clothes and no food."

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
for ur viewing pleasure

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah, that's the fake one done for that documentary. And I think they got it wrong anyway, because it was reported on the side of a truck, not a van. I don't believe there has ever been a picture of the real one released.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The USA Today reporter says:

Osama bin Laden appears to be the number one suspect at this point though nobody will go on the record and say this. Only Osama bin Laden has the sophistication to carry off a multiple co-ordinated attack.

He can't have read Rowan Scarborough's report in the Washington Times the day before however in which 60 students in the elite U.S. Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) had written a study describing Israeli Mossad as:

"Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."

You need to log in to the Washington Post to have access to the original article online, but it is archived at:

www.public-action.com...

Oddly I couldn't find any trace of the original study on SAMS' online library though:

www.cgsc.edu...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yeah, that's the fake one done for that documentary. And I think they got it wrong anyway, because it was reported on the side of a truck, not a van. I don't believe there has ever been a picture of the real one released.

I had to conclude the photo was fake too because there is no explosion on it.

The police on the radio transmissions clearly state there is a mural of a plane diving into NYC and exploding. He didn't say anything about the date "9/11" being on it either.

And as far as it being a truck or van.... They actually call it both in the transmissions if I'm not mistaken. So it's hard to even say what the vehicle actually looked like itself.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well, after thinking about it more, seriously, WHY hasn't the FBI or NYPD released a photo of this truck/van with the mural? Same reason they put a gag order on some of the Firefighters/police who witnessed explosions?

THEY ARE COVERING THIS UP AND TRYING TO PROTECT THE MOSSAD INVOLVEMENT.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well, after thinking about it more, seriously, WHY hasn't the FBI or NYPD released a photo of this truck/van with the mural?

For the same reason the government hasn't released a photo of whatever hit the Pentagon?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join