It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 9/11 Archive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Does ATS have a 9/11 archive of threads from that day? As it happened so to speak.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by minute2midnight

That's a good question. Going to the beginning of the 9/11 forums only takes you back to Aug 8, 2002 .

edit on 9/11/2010 by Three_moons because:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I found something potentially useful from the Way Back Machine. It's not letting me do a direct link for some reason.
This is the link to the ATS archived pages from the WBM. I chose September 25, 2001 as the closest available date. From there, on the upper left of the page I chose the message board and then chose World Trade Center/Pentagon Attack - Discuss Tuesday's horrific event. There are many topics and over 24 pages of threads there although I couldn't find anything from the 11th as it was occurring with a quick glance.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Yeah, I tried that too. I also did the usual search and couldn't find anything. You'd think something with that kind of historical importance would be archived right?

So far in all my searching, I've managed to find one archived forum from 9/11/01. Some star wars fan site. I've download and saved over 70 pages so far. But you'd think a site like ATS would have an archive.

edit on 9/12/2010 by minute2midnight because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

It sure would be interesting to read what people were thinking here as the events unfolded that day. Hopefully someone will come along the information.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

It is unreal to read people's posts, as it happened. I don't know how to describe it.

I've been searching for years to find message board posts from that day. To date, I've found one forum that has it archived. Which to me is unbelievable. A historical event of that magnitude should have been preserved.

Check it out, it's really surreal. Like I said, I think it's some star wars fan site or something. But it's the only one I've been able to find. boards.theforce.net...

If you or anyone else know of any others, I'd be eternally grateful.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Thanks for the link, there's a lot of pages to read there. "Seeing" it happen again is strange. In my short time reading there so far it's interesting to see the speculation and even more so some of the correct speculation. It does seem odd that you've been unable to find anything else for such a long period of time. Maybe you should make a post with this question in the 9/11 forum. Those guys might be a better audience for this question than this forum.

top topics

join