It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Secretly Developing "Major" enrichment site

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Do you have any evidence that the US and Israel have any real war plans? Apart from a lot of speculation on these Boards and ill-sourced content from a few websites, I have seen no evidence of impending war. In fact, all I see is the opposite. There will be a lot of dissapointed war mongers and people who seem to be willing for war, as if a lack of it will leave them with nothing to whine on about.

Regards

edit on 9/9/2010 by paraphi because: corrcetd spelling errors and inflection. Cannot type for toffee!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Do you have any evidence that the US and Israel have any real war plans? Apart from a lot of speculation on these Boards and ill-sourced content from a few websites, I have seen no evidence of impending war. In fact, all I see is the opposite. There will be a lot of dissapointed war mongers and people who seem to be willing for war, as if a lack of it will leave them with nothing to whine on about.

Regards

edit on 9/9/2010 by paraphi because: corrcetd spelling errors and inflection. Cannot type for toffee!

news.yahoo.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

www.ynetnews.com...

edit on 9-9-2010 by sliceNodice because: added more links

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
To anyone believing this story, did you not read the second paragraph?

The Iran Policy Committee hosted a press conference in Washington, D.C., where research from the Iranian resistance, known as the Mujahedeen Khalq, was unveiled. The findings could not be independently confirmed.

The research couldn't be independently confirmed so Fox News went ahead and confirmed it so they could run yet another Iran bashing pro-war story for the public to eat up.

Even a quick google search on the 'Iran Policy Committee', the group hosting the press conference will tell you this is fake. Fox News & these other groups are just pushing their agenda.

The Iran Policy Committee (IPC), formed in January 2005, is a pressure group meant to influence US government policy towards Iran. IPC is made up of former White House, State Department, Pentagon and CIA officials. Several of the principals are affiliated to AIPAC and its related think tanks.

Source

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by brisk002

Regardless of whether or not they have "helped us" in the past, they are terrorists. And the US is supposed to be at war with terror? So why is the admin cozying up with terrorists?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice

news.yahoo.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

www.ynetnews.com...

edit on 9-9-2010 by sliceNodice because: added more links

\

You do realize US has an attack plan for Canada and Israel too, right?.......

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your main point is just because the US has attack plans doesn't mean it is intending to carry them out right?

Well, that's true. In the case of Iran though, it is a completely different story. You do understand that right?................................................................................................................................................ ...................................................................................................................................................... ................................................ When they say all options are on the table, what does that tell you? Are you really fooled that easily by political talk?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

Please answer this simple question: Will Iran allow the IAEA to go investigate the supposed sites???? They should have nothing to fear right?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by TheSam

Please answer this simple question: Will Iran allow the IAEA to go investigate the supposed sites???? They should have nothing to fear right?

Yes, why not, but Iran will make it fair and ask IAEA to ask the US for inspections of its secret nuclear sights, just a tit for tat.

Like you check something in my house, I check something in your house.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
An 'Iranian Group' has Satelite Images?? The US Satelites can almost spot a dime on the sidewalk.

Who gave them the money to acquire these images?

Someone check these guys passports.

I believe it's just another zionist attempt to pull the US into another war, same as Iraq. Anytime Israel needs to attack someone who has anything more dangerous than teenagers throwing rocks, they deceive their 'minder'.

Is it going to take another missing 2.1 Trillion to stage the next false flag, lets check the piggybank.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The group claimed the regime has spent about $100 million to date on the underground project, which started in early 2005, and that construction is 85 percent complete.

BS! The above is from the Faux News Article.

$100Mil to build a nuclear enrichment site under a mountain?? Give me a break!

Perhaps the US should outsource their Black OP construction to Iran. Think how much the budget would be better off for it.

The Underground Denver Airport Setup, speculation on threads here on ATS put that at 4+ billion

edit on 9-9-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: fix bbscode

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

With respect, politicians ranting on about "options" et al does not equate to firm military plans to invade / strike Iran. Of course the military option will be a consideration, but is there any evidence that Israel and more important, the US, have actually sat down and developed a military plan which they are working to and are on that basis preparing to carry it out? No.

Regards

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Have you any evidence from the IAEA or the UN that the US prevents access to its nuclear facilities for the purpose of inspection? Please provide the source to the UN or IAEA.

Iran plays games and has messed around with the IAEA for a long while. They are not transparent, whcih leads the international community to speculate in the absence of facts that they are seeking to develop atomic weapons. More nuclear weapons does not make the world safer.

Regards

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
That's some "secret" when all the wanna be Columbo's on ATS are arguing about it.

What does this tell you.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Who cares if Iran has nukes? If we can have em, and Israel can have em, why can't they have them!? I mean, I wish nobody did, but it's hypocritical to be okay with some people having them and not others, just because those people are on "our side".

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
reply to post by oozyism

Have you any evidence from the IAEA or the UN that the US prevents access to its nuclear facilities for the purpose of inspection? Please provide the source to the UN or IAEA.

Iran plays games and has messed around with the IAEA for a long while. They are not transparent, whcih leads the international community to speculate in the absence of facts that they are seeking to develop atomic weapons. More nuclear weapons does not make the world safer.

Regards

The US has many secret sites, I don't think neither you, or anyone else believe the US doesn't have any secret sites which it builds its future + advance weapons, whether it be new age nuclear bombs, or far to advance to detect air crafts.

Iran can point fingers at one of these sites and claim its nuclear, would the US allow IAEA to inspect?

IAEA's is part of the NPT, everything IAEA is doing is written in NPT and they simply follow NPT nothing more. Iran signed NPT, and it is obliged to follow it, it doesn't have any obligations beyond that.

If US paranoia grows that is the US's fault, not Iran's. From what I know, Iran has allowed all inspections asked by IAEA of its nuclear sites.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Well they have already been way more compliant than , hmmmm, lets say Israel..

www.iaea.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

With the greatest respect you need to do the research. Read the report from the IAEA. Iran continues to hinder IAEA access to sites et al and does not answer questions. I don't know why some people continuously cite fallacies ad nauseam when the actual facts which have sparked this whole affair are within a mouse click away.

The report may be clouded by PC language The report can be found, along with other factual reports at the IAEA website and some are a must read by those doubters.

Regards

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Read my above post and link...

So when do we start bombing Israel for non compliance???

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Waste them now!

Before they can waste us!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Apparently the Mujahedeen Khalq announced this. I'm going to do some digging to find out were their funding comes from and when they were established. I suggest you all do the same.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join