It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Secretly Developing "Major" enrichment site

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by brisk002

Gutted can't get it to work...tried a US proxy and everything.
Oh well-Any closer shots of the facility on the video?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seti_Starr

My question is … who gave them the Satellite images? How did they get the info BEFORE the U.S. government? Obviously they were supplied to them by another country … any guesses as to who? Or who benefits from this info (true or not) getting out?

Maybe they downloaded them from Google Earth, Flash Earth or any number of public sources.

This article does not surprise me. The current beef with Iran by the UN is the Iranian consistent lack of transperency to the IAEA regarding what they are doing with their nuclear programme. I know that people like to suggest Iran is some kind of victim or being unfairly treated, but they are not. The Iranians know what they are doing and milk the sympathy vote for all its worth.

The UK view

Regards

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
DEBKA

debkafile’s military sources report that the Bushehr nuclear reactor compound is accordingly in the process of transformation into one of the most important military facilities in the country. It is to be dedicated to four special functions:

The relocation of Iran’s clandestine nuclear weapons research center from North Tehran;
As hangars for storing advanced missiles, weapons and components the Iranians want to keep under wraps;
For research laboratories engaged in the research and development of new weapons systems;
Orders went out in the first week of September to start preparing the compound to accommodate Iran’s most advanced ground-to-ground missiles to be moved out of the oil-rich Khuzestan province

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
do you not get it? Iran already has a nuke, and this is there way of saying one day we made it when they bought it, how long have they had it? When did Pakistan say it had a nuke? save you the time, back in 1987, and there program started in the early 70's 71-72, Iran has wanted it as early as 76-77. If you had just one would you test it to see if it worked or would you wait to use it?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Myself,I was the head of some country on the USA/UK/Europe hitlist I would have popped off to Russia just as the Berlin wall was falling and done a shady deal with a few KGB contacts.
I would give them gold,they would give me operational warheads,with teams of guys to maintain them.

Thing is if I was the boss of Iran-I would have told eveyone I had done this to stop them wanting to take a pop at my country."We got nukes like you now-so leave us be OK"

Guess the Iranians didn't think of my cunning plan,eh?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i call it BS.

1. iran has biological and chemical weapons, they don't really need nukes.
2. they probably have nukes already anyway, from russia and/or china.
3. so far nothing justifies the potential attack on iran, so they had to lie once again - and they've failed once again. nothing new.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

OK let's take FOX news seriously..

Hidden Secret Nuclear Weapons program..

Wait, wait, sounds like a Movie to me hahahaha

and exposed by a group of Iranians?

WOW..

Is that suppose to give it more credibility lol..

Maybe they should tell the UN about it, so the UN can ask Iran about it, and see if they can do a little inspection.. Heard of those before

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As others have mentioned, I would like to know how a terrorist group got satellite photos. And how did they notice this site on the mysterious sat photos, when the US did not notice them before?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Yup that cunning plan was pretty cunning, funny how Iran is sooooooooo darn yippy stupid to not think that way.. They can even build evidence and control whistle blow information to US spies, which will say they have Nuclear Weapons.

But we all know what Iran stands for, and that is a much bigger threat to US empire than anything else.. Iran is against Nuclear Weapons, and says it is a shame to have even 1, so why does the US have 5000.. The age of nukes are over, WMD is Haram based on Iran's supreme leader.

So these things, which are good things, doesn't go well with US, you know, usually people don't insult a bully because the bully will bother you even more after that, not to mention take your lunch money and try to make everyone hate you by spreading rumors so you can continue stealing the lunch money without reprisal..

Guess who the bully is

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

OK let's take FOX news seriously..

Hidden Secret Nuclear Weapons program..

Wait, wait, sounds like a Movie to me hahahaha

and exposed by a group of Iranians?

WOW..

Is that suppose to give it more credibility lol..

Maybe they should tell the UN about it, so the UN can ask Iran about it, and see if they can do a little inspection.. Heard of those before

Discovered by a group of Iranians who tipped us off to the existence of secret Iranian uranium enrichment facilities in Natanz, and a heavy water facility in Arak back in 2002, which were later confirmed by U.S. intelligence.

Ooozy the America basher... How nice of you to join us. I look forward to your future posts about the tragedy of war.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The secret facility wasn't secret, nor was the water facility, and non of them were nuclear.

Last I remember they said something was secret, then Iranians came and said it isn't secret, you can come and check it lol.. Do you know what secret means?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yeah, we thought it was propaganda coming out of Germany and Poland in WWII as well. While we chose to wait more than 6 million human beings lost there lives to the evil plan of another self-proclaimed dictatorial ruler. Choices have consequence either way... Which consequence do we choose to deal with, now that is the question???

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by brisk002
Yeah, we thought it was propaganda coming out of Germany and Poland in WWII as well. While we chose to wait more than 6 million human beings lost there lives to the evil plan of another self-proclaimed dictatorial ruler. Choices have consequence either way... Which consequence do we choose to deal with, now that is the question???

I have a very different history book in regards to WWII.

Last time I remember, WWII was orchestrated by USSR and US to divide and conquer Europe, since Europe was in control of Africa and Middle East, who ever conquered Europe, would simply inherit Africa and the Middle East, which are both very rich in resources. Once Europe was divided, and they bombed the hell out of each other, the US easily came and tool control, that control can still be seen today.. USSR came from the other side, ended up fighting for the same control the helped each other with, hence cold war..

Zionist Jews were used as bait to start the European civil war..

To hide their evil cunning plan, they called it WWII..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

if you did have a bomb would you tell? or a full auto rifle? no you would not unless you wanted to have them come get you. think like them, then you will understand.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

If I was some crazed dictator I would certainly tell everyone if I managed to get some big bad nukes.
I would not go down the ambiguity route of the Israelis,I would say "we have nukes,stop pressuring us to accept your ways."

Notice how the countries who declare their nukes don't seem to want to go to war against one another?
Even the old heavy hitters USSR and USA did not want a nuke conflict at the height of the cold war...thats why they both built so many nukes.

Crazy yes-but we are still here-some may say that the plan of MAD worked...
But in todays world of extremist ideology maybe MAD would not work so well.

Not that I agree with nukes at all in case you are wondering-I think they are a cowards weapon-its just that we are stuck with them.no way around it.
Im only trying to hypothesise with what a crazed leader may think in these times.
Wouldn't you want nukes if you percieved some giant alliance of military might was threatening your patch?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Wow, great photo's! I can see all the nukes lined up there ready to be launched and kill us all, and is that... yes it's Ahmadinajad himself with a big red button. And he's smiling and waving!

Please don't tell me we're stupid enough to fall for this BS again.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seti_Starr

The group who states that Iran is and has been developing a nuclear enrichment site, is on the U.S. Terrorist list and this very group is also considered the same in Iran.

That is the same group that busted Iran's secret nuclear enrichment program in the first place as well. Without their leak of the sites, the IAEA would still not know what was going on with Iran's enrichment program. Their press conference made Iran admit to the sites in the first place.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
Big lie... for two reasons..

1- FOX news.
2- MKO

Case closed……

Yep that proves it for me

come on

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The thing is he does not want the world to know he has one he is betting on us going in and then he will set it off saying we did it, we nuked an un-nuked country, this is just thought there is no proof he has one, just thinking like him, i think he is waiting for Israel to make to move, they are closer and they do have the nuke, for he is pushing the buttons on us and on Israel.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Looks like the US and Israel are going to put the pedal to the metal on their war plans. Now is the time to run for the hills.

Hopefully people will wise up after this is all over and genetically manipulate ourselves to destroy the ego. That or we can stop acting like people from the middle ages and legalize the plants that will accomplish the same. This is all assuming there is anyone left of course.

edit on 9-9-2010 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join