It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Secretly Developing "Major" enrichment site

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Opposition Group Claims Iran Secretly Developing

www.foxnews.com

An Iranian resistance group claimed Thursday that it has compiled evidence showing Iran has been secretly developing a nuclear enrichment site for years outside Tehran, a development one official said proves Iran has a "hidden, secret nuclear weapons program."

The Iran Policy Committee hosted a press conference
in Washington, D.C., where research from the Iranian resistance, known as the Mujahedeen Khalq, was unveiled. The findings could not be independently confirmed.

The presenters cited evidence, including satellite imagery, they claimed was compiled after years of extensive res
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-9-2010 by brisk002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I just watched about an hour long live press conference on this. They have already shared this information previously to the Obama administration. The fuel and old vehicles to Israel is starting to make sense. During the press conference they said they are doing everything faster than we thought possible.

Watch all the haters bash me for posting a foxnews link. Sorry, no other outlet covering this important news.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Maybe they have also Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Same old tactics again and again.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by brisk002

The group who states that Iran is and has been developing a nuclear enrichment site, is on the U.S. Terrorist list and this very group is also considered the same in Iran.

My question is … who gave them the Satellite images? How did they get the info BEFORE the U.S. government? Obviously they were supplied to them by another country … any guesses as to who? Or who benefits from this info (true or not) getting out?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
Maybe they have also Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Same old tactics again and again.

Are you denying that they are building it in secret? If they aren't building Nukes then what's with all the secrets?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Seti_Starr

They mentioned that in the press conference. The group has been disarmed since 2001. They are a peaceful opposition even in the presence of a brutal Iranian regime.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

Why do you think it´s true? Why do you think they are building nukes there?
To me it looks like same thing as Saddam´s WMD.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Why do you think it's a lie?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think news such as this needs to be taken a little more seriously by our government...The problem is our government doesnt care. They have had the detailed information satelite images and whatnot for a very long time. If we wait to act against Iran then they will win...and we will be the Rome of past.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind

Because they did this before. Result was Iraq war. Do you remember?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is almost certainly a result of US taxpayer dollars at work! It's common knowledge among officials that our CIA has been operating within Iran since before the elections. Their specific goals are to bolster any resistance and reformist groups in an attempt to destabilize the regime. Clearly illegal under international law but nobody really cares.

Anyways, I bet this report is a complete fabrication just like many other recent "reports" have been proven to be forgeries by Mossad, for example.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind

Because they did this before. Result was Iraq war. Do you remember?

Is that your best answer?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
This is almost certainly a result of US taxpayer dollars at work! It's common knowledge among officials that our CIA has been operating within Iran since before the elections. Their specific goals are to bolster any resistance and reformist groups in an attempt to destabilize the regime. Clearly illegal under international law but nobody really cares.

Anyways, I bet this report is a complete fabrication just like many other recent "reports" have been proven to be forgeries by Mossad, for example.

Do you have any proof other then your "common knowledge"?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The source of this information also provided the intelligence on Natanz uranium enrichment and Arak heavy water in 2002, Lavizan-Shian in 2003, Qom nuclear site in 2005, as well as command and control center for nuclear weapons known as Mojdeh in 2008.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well it may be true, but are you really so quick to believe it?

Really?

Seriously?

No way they could be using the same tactics they did with Iraq then? You sure there is no possible way?

edit on 9-9-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I see some aluminum tubes. Strike up the war machine so we can indiscriminately kill women and children. Hoo-ah!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
As mentioned before-Where the hell did they get the satellite images from?
And,assuming this is a secret nuke facility,how on earth did the US intel folks miss this?
Its not exactly small.

I can't see the US missing this with all their hi tech space cameras.so why haven't they or israel already told the world abvout this?

Or are they doing so now be leaking satellite pictures to Iranian "terrorists"?

Would not these local terrorists simply hike to the site and take some pictures of the complex from a closer angle rather than go to thge hassle of obtaining satellite pics?

Questions questions..

Edit to add another question:
Anyone found this are on google earth yet?
Is it blurred out?

I would look only google earth crashes my ancient graphics card...

Cheers!

edit on 9/9/2010 by Silcone Synapse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Big lie... for two reasons..

1- FOX news.
2- MKO

Case closed……

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join