It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who likes fat women?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Lol, is that really your nephew?
I admit, I really liked the red dress, I'll take one in size 8 please.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whimsical

Yes, it really is my nephew.
He does real music, but he's recently delving into comedy music. He's a riot! I hope it doesn't violate T&C. It's pretty racy.

He's got several funny ones on YouTube.

edit on 9/9/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It's hilarious, I hope it doesn't get blocked, too. Please let him know I was amused. Lol. Does he sing the Blues? He has the voice for it. Anyway, thanks for bringing some lightheartedness to an otherwise (ahem, dare I say crude) thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
What a totally ridiculous question.

I can't comprehend the reason for even asking this question??

Is there a point to your enquiry? or are you trolling?

Absurd

VVV

Not as absurd as your username, and is ANY question rediculous?

I'm not a big fan of fat women but understandable they get pregnant sometimes. They don't have different reproductive systems do they? Some men would, I wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
If a woman is happy with her size, and feels good about herself, then weight is certainly not an issue.

Unless she is in trouble medically but refuses to do anything about it through fear of having to admit obesity.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I like females in all shapes and sizes. Personality is the main one for me.

Women are a great part of the human experience. They all have a place in my heart.

-SES

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Short,tall...skinny,overweight...smart,errr..not so smart..black,white..green

None of that matters at all to me.

What does matter is the smile. The smile that makes my heart feel like it's full of marbles, just before it melts.....

It's also the smile that can't be faked, it starts at the eyes.

gets me every time...

edit on 9/9/2010 by tribewilder because: cuz I can't dance!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

edit on 9-9-2010 by LadySkadi because: troll thread

I saw what you wrote and it was quite appropriate in my opinion.

Nothing at all wrong with expressing one's views.

(and I don't understand why this thread was flagged either)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Why is this thread in BTS chat, but shows up in the ATS lineup? Must be a glitch in the new software.

Anyway, I'm not a man, so I don't have an opinion about fat women. But some people like blonds, some like tall people, some prefer certain skin colors or hair colors... I don't see any problem with this thread OR people liking fat or thin people. It takes all kinds. What's so taboo about asking the question? I don't get why some people are offended...

I like guys with long hair and beards. I have dated larger men, but I wouldn't say I preferred them. Interestingly, the larger men I've dated had long hair and beards!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Do you have this forum marked as a favorite? I have my preferences set to show ATS and MyFavorites threads at all times so it does happen occasionally that a BTS thread (Music for instance) will show on the main ATS page of recent posts... Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Originally posted by valiant

Wow!

I Like GIRLS I couldn't really care less if they are overweight! if i'm into them i'm into them! it's as simple as that! fall in love with a personality! it's the most under valued thing in the modern world!

Being fat is a huge sign of NO SELF CONTROL!

It's like asking the question "Who likes women who take drugs" Or "Who likes alcoholic women"?

Being obese is exactly the same.

So is being so skinny that your a freak. I knew a beautiful woman once that I went to give a massage to, well it was awful! She was the most desireable woman when wearing her flowing skirts and thick full hair hanging down, man she was nice too.

When she removed her clothes and got on the table I almost died! Her bones sticking out, it was like trying to massage skin on bones, no life, just as you say complete control over food.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
How can the enviroment make someone fat?

A Mcdonalds next door isnt a good excuse for "envrioment"

ya, these kids were eating mcdonalds:

damn fat eskimos.... no self control...
Definately due to LACK OF SELF CONTROL, huh?

how about those ugly chubby Somoan girls...

Haydn_17,
in case you are wondering, you just lost that part of the arguement.

The associate,
I see your "fat bottom girls" and raise you one "Unskinny Bob" by poison.

ah... box spring beds and kinetic energy....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I LOVE those pictures! How precious are the little ones? And as for beautiful girls? Wow... Good find.

Now, my best friend is a very very thin gal, and I am a very very chubby one, BUT we love and accept one another as we are not for our looks but for our spirit, our hearts.

It is painful either way to be judged for what you look like, more beautiful women spend Friday night alone because of jerks like have commented here, if you are a lovely person, you run from men that only want you for your body... I know... or I did ...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
I would like to know who likes fat women, as most men don't, but fat women get pregnant, so some men like them.

I like you

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

I DON'T LIKE YOU!

But then again, I'm gay so you're being fat really doesn't enter into the equation!

edit on 9-9-2010 by JaxonRoberts because: Because the size codes didnt' work (again!)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I think the confusion here, is that the thread was originally posted on the ATS ''Medical conspiracies'' board, and then got moved to BTS.

That's why people were initilally questioning the validity of the thread, in the context of it not necessarily being ATS worthy.

However, I find it a very entertaining and amusing thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Some of the posts in this thread make me laugh and some of them make me cry. I suppose the OP feels justified in their hate for fat people but as is so often the case one has to be careful not to paint them all with the same brush. Personally I think you get a lot worse than fatties out there, and I'd feel like my hate would be wasted if I used it up on them! Good personality I can deal with, and thankfully it's one of those things everybody can have, no matter what size, shape, colour etc

edit on 10/9/2010 by noeyesnoearsnofacenofears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by noeyesnoearsnofacenofears
I suppose the OP feels justified in their hate for fat people

Can you show me where the OP said or even implied that he/she hates fat people?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join