It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who likes fat women?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
reply to post by Haydn_17

wow. really? they are all greedy? nothing related to environment or medical reasons?

anyone viewed as being overweight is just greedy? really?

How can the enviroment make someone fat?

A Mcdonalds next door isnt a good excuse for "envrioment"

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I can't stand fat women or men, or anyone who is fat.

They are just pure greedy and its there own fault they keep eating and eating.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3c8bd1ce82e.jpg[/atsimg]

Reading your previous posts in this thread, I've lost a hell of alot of respect for you Haydn.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I cant stand Stupid people

They are just pure stupid and its their own fault because they keep posting stupid posts and more stupid posts

Rude, uncalled for and shallow....you are a pathetic excuse for a human being

[/quote

"The medical costs of treating obesity-related diseases may have soared as high as $147 billion in 2008, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday, as its new director set a fresh tone in favor of more aggressively attacking obesity.

The Center for Disease Control estimates that more than one-third of U.S. adults (72 million) were obese (BMI > 30) in 2005–2006. This includes 33.3% of men and 35.3% of women.

www.suite101.com...

Yes a tiny minority of obese people have related illness which piles on wieght.

But

I want you to exlain to me why you think it's ok for Obese people to toll up a yearly bill of 147 BILLION DOLLARS.
When there are other people in the world who can barely scrap a meal together for a week.

Let me guess, your the type of person who holds the saying.
"I eat because i can"
Well now, thats just wrong.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

No, Im the kind of person that treats all others equally, regardless of wether they are fat or not

Just because someone eats more, or has excess weight does not make them a bad person. If you base your opinion on a person by their weight (or anything else like that), then you aren't going to get very far in life. Stating that you hate them and laughing about it is simply shallow and stupid, and its goes to show that you are lacking severely in intelligence.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

No, Im the kind of person that treats all others equally, regardless of wether they are fat or not

Just because someone eats more, or has excess weight does not make them a bad person. If you base your opinion on a person by their weight (or anything else like that), then you aren't going to get very far in life. Stating that you hate them and laughing about it is simply shallow and stupid, and its goes to show that you are lacking severely in intelligence.

I never said it makes them a bad person, Johhny Vegas is one of my favourite celebrities, and he was overwieght, but he did something to lose it.
The majority of obese people don't care they are fat, they just simply don't care. They carry on eating huge amounts of food.

I have no respect for them, they make an negative impact on the economy, a women who lives across the road from my house, gets OBESE BENEFITS! She is clinicly obese so she can't work (classed as disabled), but it's all right for the tax payers to give her money just because SHES FAT.

She comes home each evening with a Mcdonalds.

Tell me how this is right?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

Wow!

I Like GIRLS I couldn't really care less if they are overweight! if i'm into them i'm into them! it's as simple as that! fall in love with a personality! it's the most under valued thing in the modern world!

Being fat is a huge sign of NO SELF CONTROL!

It's like asking the question "Who likes women who take drugs" Or "Who likes alcoholic women"?

Being obese is exactly the same.

Haydn do yourself a favour and grow up! people are people regardless of what ''problems'' they have! you can't treat them second class and act like they are beneath you for such stupid reasons!
I have a feeling nobody will be able to talk sense to you because your stupidly narrow mind will just not allow it! I could bring silly examples up just like you did above, and I could say plenty more but to be honest I really don't want to waste my energy on such an ignorrent attitude and deaf ears!

Michael

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

No explain to me, im listening.

Murderers are people too? So are peadophiles?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Frankly, posting anything to you after this, would be a waste of time. You are clearly an ignorant and shallow individual, and hopefully one day you will actually grow up and realise how offensive you are actually being. Clearly, you assume that just because a person is overweight, then they must eat a lot. You dont know these people, and judging by your opinion, you would not associate yourself with anyone that is fat. So please refrain from making disrespectful remarks about people that you dont know...at least keep them to yourself, there was no need for you to post your hate about them

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

reply to post by valiant

No explain to me, im listening.

Murderers are people too? So are peadophiles?

Yes they are! you're right, how very clever of you, give yourself a pat on the back!

No Haydn, no explanations from me, i'd sooner watch Loose Women than waste my time and energy with you in this thread!

Have a good day!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Freddie Mercury did...

Perhaps he did. Fred wasn't completely gay, y'know. He had a girlfriend, Mary Austin, who stuck by him even after their physical relationship withered and, if I'm not mistaken, helped look after him after he fell ill. Here's a picture of her with him.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16d09499aba3.jpg[/atsimg]
But that song wasn't written by Fred. It was written by Queen's brilliant (in more than one sense) lead guitarist, Brian May, Ph.D.

I saw a smile cross Freddie's face when he was singing it, but we never talked about it. We didn't with our songs... it was kind of an unwritten law that you really didn't explain your lyrics to the other guys. I still wonder how Freddie felt about it. I don't kinow if he knew that I wrote things to make it fun for him, too.

- Brian May, Guitar World, October 1998

To answer the OP question: I like fat women. And thin ones, too. I think the anti-fat thing is kind of a Western prejudice, and a pretty recent and temporary one at that. For the Victorians, 'plump' was a complimentary adjective when used about a woman. 'Statuesque' was another one.

edit on 9/9/10 by Astyanax because: to add picture of Fred and Mary

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I have no respect for them, they make an negative impact on the economy, a women who lives across the road from my house, gets OBESE BENEFITS! She is clinicly obese so she can't work (classed as disabled), but it's all right for the tax payers to give her money just because SHES FAT.

She comes home each evening with a Mcdonalds.

Tell me how this is right?

Haydn, who said that was right? ..Because as far as I could see no one did and I doubt anyone ever will.

But are you seriously trying to say that because this one individual isn't "following the rules" and is "abusing the system" so to speak that every single individual who is classed as overweight is the same? If so then that’s pure hate right there my friend and from reading your post (the one I quoted from) you're certainly giving off that impression. One which is wholeheartedly wrong might I add.

I mean surely you can at the very least take a step back here and realize that not everyone is trying to get a free ride in life and not everyone is trying to take away your money through benefits and not everyone is overweight because they are ( as you say) “pure greedy" and because they can't stop eating.

You just seem to have an opinion based on nothing but hate upon these people because of your own biased opinions of their problems. You also can’t seem to grasp even the idea that there may be more to a person’s overweight status but ambitions to be classed as disable and stay at home all day. (again, I'm referring to your posts which seem to be giving off this impression)

So, if you have no respect for people who are overweight (something which you have already said) then don’t have respect for them, I'm sure they wouldn't care and If you really want to hate on people because of their own personal problems, problems which you, with all due respect, have absolutely no idea about then go ahead but please stop spreading your hate where hate isn’t welcomed.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Rising Against because: Spelling...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I for one, hate processed cheese with every bone in my body. So I guess I'm anti.

That was the question wasn't it?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: I like very plump women!

Here is [just one of many reasons] why...

OL was watching some TV show about uhm I think it was Naomi Cambell doing a summer swimsuit calender shoot somewhere in Africa and her assistant was a rather plump Aussie Sheila and as they took a walk through a local village the Aussie chick kept getting propositioned and her boss was looked upon with complete disgust by all the local villages men... so she went and asked the local elder/witch doctor what the go was... and he said... "Meat [pointing at her]... is for the man!... Bones [pointing at Naomi storming off angrily into the distance] ... is for the dogs!"
OL had to completely agree!

P.S. So what if my g/f is a truck!???
OL loves racing trucks! At least I'm getting the ride of my life!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A very good question op...... but I would have to say "define fat", for there is such a thing as to fat, or to skinny, but a girl that has some meat on her really aint that bad. Even if she likes processed cheese.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
In answer to the OP :
Me like big meaty bouncy flouncy women.
Me no like skinny ninny bones poken me at night.

[sarcasm]
Me not know if 17 after Haydn name is age or IQ. [/sarcasm off] [/quasi-literate mode off]

I'll always choose a natural, full-sized girl over a decorated package on a stick.

gj

edit on 9-9-2010 by ganjoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

If a woman is happy with her size, and feels good about herself, then weight is certainly not an issue.
But most of my friends who are overweight lack confidence and are desperate to lose the flab.

I'm fighting a battle the other way, I'm bordering on anorexia and my doctor has told me I need to gain weight

Being too thin can be just as unhealthy as being too fat apparently.....

I think a lot of overweight people do comfort eat, but in the stressed out world we live in, if cream cakes give pleasure, then wtf !!
I smoke waaaaay too much and am I going to stop smoking....nope

There is someone for everyone out there, fat and thin, and the world would be a very boring place if everyone went for the same type.
Hey just my opinion

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2010 by LadySkadi because: troll thread

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The only thing I can figure out is fat women and bricks have something in common

Chunky is fine but obese no thank you

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is my nephew. You HAVE to see this! He likes fat girls.

Language warning!

edit on 9/9/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join