It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who likes fat women?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh, you may be right, I was confusing the OP for another poster, Haydn71 or something?

Apologies for the confusion! I read through the thread pretty fast to be fair. I know it's no excuse, but hope no harm was done~

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by badw0lf

Oh get real!

Yeh they will all say "Oh but its a medical condition" Boohoo
Hey im trying to loose weight (More bacon please)

Fat people are fat because they eat more than everyone else. Period.

Ahh and FAT people can lose weight - you cant lose arsehole.

Sorry about your condition, frodo....

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by noeyesnoearsnofacenofears

Oh, I don't think any harm was done.
I just thought I might be missing something.

I think there are some GORGEOUS plus size models out there. And just beautiful large women who aren't models. I'd much rather see a large voluptuous woman then something like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9788c1c59d43.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Give me fat, skinny, black, red or white... if they're mad enough to have me I want one!!!

As someone said before, if the smile gets your attention, Man o man you're struck!!

A nice accent helps too

!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
I would like to know who likes fat women, as most men don't, but fat women get pregnant, so some men like them.

To the op.....

I think this is an awful "question" that in the asking, is demeaning to women.

And.....as bad as your opening post is more broadly, I keep looking at this part of your post.....

..but fat women get pregnant, so some men like them.

What are you actually saying there?

Is that to suggest you think something along the lines of the only way men can express they like women is to "you know what" & get them pregnant?

I mean.....what kind of talk is that?

:shk: :shk: :shk:

edit on 10-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Is THAT what that sentence meant??? I couldn't figure that out!

I don't really see any difference in asking 'who likes fat women' and 'who likes bald men'... I don't think either is particularly demeaning. I'm not 'getting' why people are offended yet. What am I missing? Just mentioning the word "fat" isn't offensive, is it?

p.s. I like bald men.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I can't stand fat women or men, or anyone who is fat.

They are just pure greedy and its there own fault they keep eating and eating.

Let me just read that again.....

I can't stand fat women or men, or anyone who is fat.

Uh huh.....

And now the next bit.....

They are just pure greedy and its there own fault they keep eating and eating.

Uh huh.....

You know.....

I truly think that is one of the nastiest, most ill informed comments I have read on ATS for a very long time.

It is self evident that such an approach to people is shallow in the extreme & potentially personally damaging to people who read it, or to whom it is said.

As I write this, I am thinking about some wonderful friends of mine who would fall into your nasty categorisation. I think it's just awful.

I hope that anyone with such an attitude can one day gain enough maturity & intelligence to understand why this thinking is simply not acceptable.

Sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

P.S. I tell you what.....I wonder what my big, fiery Serbian weight-lifting gym partner would say to someone, if they said all that to him!

edit on 10-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The OP, catwhoknows, is female.

She did not start this thread to be derogatory to fat chicks, but to stick up for them, and to query the average man's supposed superficiality on this issue.

At least, that's what I've gauged to be the case on this, and another, thread that she's started recently.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I would never in a thousand years have dated a fat woman. Like my wife, I am fit. I choose to be fit. It does not really take that much work to be fit and even less work is required to not be fat. Fat people make a clear statement that they do not value themselves and/or they are ignorant and/or they just don't care of the consequences. None of these are acceptable characterisitcs in adults.

Even worse are people with fat children. That is undeniable child abuse, we are just too squimish a society to hold adults accountable for f'ing up their childrens' health. It is unexcusable.

I visit Canada frequently. I have lived in CA three times. On rare occasion I go overseas. People in all those places are so much healthier and fit. Going to a Wal-Mart is a foul exercise, wathcing all the nasty pigs flopping around in tank tops and lycra. Going to a Wal-Mart anywhere in the South is even more repulsive.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
I would like to know who likes fat women, as most men don't, but fat women get pregnant, so some men like them.

Large Food retail outlets,Fast food joints,and jenny Craig.
I'm sure there is more,but some have been accidentally eaten.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I truly think that is one of the nastiest, most ill informed comments I have read on ATS for a very long time.

I've GOT to agree with you there.
Some people just don't deserve the attention they seek.

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
The OP, catwhoknows, is female.

I thought that might be the case.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Personally speaking, I love a woman with a pretty face, a beautiful smile and some dangerous curves.

I definitely prefer a gal that has hips, thighs, a more natural pin up style build, as opposed to a waif or starved look. Thick women are some of the most amazingly attractive gals on the Earth, and while the only requirement is that they be healthy and happy with who they are, I could care less what she weighs.

I don't necessarily mean obese and unhealthy, but the curvier hourglass shape drives me absolutely wild. Women who are bony and look like 12 year old boy's do nothing for me and need to eat a sandwich. If I can see a womans rib cage or spine it is an instant turn off. Period.

As my Mexican friend's always say, "The bone is for the dog, the meat is for the man"

And just remember ladies, for every fool out here who put's you down for not being a size six, there are a lot of good guy's out here like myself who will worship and adore what you have to offer.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
For what it is worth I am overweight and I have NO problems in the men department.
I think if you work it, whatever it is, you will be fine. Wear your hair pretty, get a tan,
wear some makeup that brings out your best features, smell good, dress nice
and smile! Feel good about who you are. If you are healthy, happy and feel sexy;
I do not think men (men worth your time of day much less sleeping with) care.
Just my two cents...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Well you Sir can stay out of my south!!!!!
My people are good people and I have also
traveled and I have seen some UGLY I mean'
FUGLY people elsewhere. The south has the
most attractive women in the world. Also
when I have traveled It is unusual for me
to have to pay for anything I have men
falling over themselves begging me to talk
to them and I sir am probably FAT in
your book. Real men like real women
others like boyish figures with skeeter
bites for a chest I take it skeeter bites
turn you on....

edit on 10-9-2010 by Melissa101 because: (spelling)

edit on 10-9-2010 by Melissa101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Personally I like a woman with shape, as far as aesthetics go. But the idea of preconceiving a persons worth based soley upon physical attributes is so far beyond shallow and inmature to me that I can barely conceive that people actually engage in this.

So, OP, keep putting folks into boxes based upon your unelightened opinions and live a life that is vacant of all of the blessings these people might have offered to you.

And, did I mention that I like curvy women?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Weight is not really something I consider in a woman.

It's personality that gets me.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
P.S. I tell you what.....I wonder what my big, fiery Serbian weight-lifting gym partner would say to someone, if they said all that to him!

Doesn't your Serbian weight-lifting buddy speak full contact sign language?
he would probably say "POP!". "Oops, I'm sorry. I guess I put too much of my greedy no self control weight behind that full contact sign language."

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Of course there is a difference in being a little plump, or even 20 or 30 pounds overweight, and being morbidly obese. Morbid obesity is 100 lbs. overweight, and places the individual at risk for disease and death. It's typically a food addiction, and is very hard to kick.

Although I enjoyed BH's video enormously, (what a cuteness), the very pretty girl in the red dress is morbidly obsese. She's young, but it won't be long until disease sets in,(Diabetes type II, hypertension, high cholesterol, fatty liver, and of course the feet and knees begin to wear out) unless some changes are made.

You do not see 70 and 80 year olds in this weight range. They die early. So, in this respect, it loses it's amusement for me, because I can see the danger these people are in.

The TV show "Big Medicine" shows many of the hardships, medical issues, and emotional problems these people face. It's tough.

The girl in the red dress is delightful and adorable, but things will change for her in the next decade, if she's not careful.

I'm such a party pooper.
Sorry.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I'm such a party pooper.
Sorry.

I agree with you completely, but I see it a little differently.

People take risks in life. Police officers, Truck Drivers, Servicemen and women, fishermen and others are all taking risks by joining these particular professions. People take risks in entertainment. Base jumpers, snow boarders, cave divers, motorcycle racers and rock climbers all make choices in their lives that could lead to a premature death from FUN. Their "risk level" doesn't show up as they enter a room like an obese person's does, but they're putting their lives in danger, nonetheless.

IMO, if a person chooses to be obese, it's just another personal choice and you can be sure they probably know the risks and have UMPTEEN "helpful" friends and family who give them information on how to correct the problem.

So, IMO, obese people are taking an educated risk, just like all the others. I had an obese girlfriend once who told me that she'd rather live fat and short term than be an old, skinny, hungry, crabby person... She died... in an automobile accident.

We ALL take risks. And sometimes the quality is really better than quantity. Personally, I, too, would rather live a short and happy life than a long, miserable one. So, to each his (or her) own.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have a friend who loves big women...me and my friends call him Captain Ahab, because he loves to harpoon them whales!!!

Though we just do that to annoy him, and we have never made fun of his girlfriend when she was around.

I honestly don't have a problem with bigger women, I know some who are quite attractive. I also know skinny women who are cute too. Really, I'm not very picky when it comes to looks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join