It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo News reports story: "1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have my own thoughts on this: and while I do believe our govt is full of it to the Nth degree, we need to be very careful about what we ask for.

We want the truth, but this may not be a truth our country can handle. Honestly, I asked the question of a co-worker "what would happen if we found out 9/11 was an inside job?", their response= CIVIL WAR!

Now I want the truth about a lot of things, just not sure this one would be best when we are fighting on other fronts.

Last thing we need is for other Countries to see us divided and then take the opportunity to destroy what we are, good or bad.

Yes, I think the families of those killed in 9/11 deserve an answer... Just wondering if the answer right now is what is best for all? If it was Al Queda, another Islamic group, our own government, the Israeli's or the NWO?; can we as a country handle the truth and what it would mean world wide and to our enemies?

edit on 9-9-2010 by mulehound because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Thank you PookztA,

I have felt like I am the only person that believes in the work of Dr Judy Wood.

This is a person that took it upon herself to investigate the 9/11 incident scientifically, in other words, she spent an extensive amount of time collecting as much, if not all the evidence that is publically available and then proceeded to cross-off theories that did not fit the evidence collected.

She did not take a theory she liked and apply the evidence to support it, as many others have done.

What is alarming, is that after this process of elimination with all possible theories and means in which to bring down the towers, the evidence left one theory intact.. that of exotic weapon usage, or High Energy Laser.

Maybe this theory is so 'far out' that most will not even warrant it their time. However, would that not be the desired effect?

If you had access to weapon systems that would truely mystify the general public, would you not use such weapon systems to carry out such an audacious event? The almost unexplainable?

I also agree with Dr Judy Wood, that some of these 'controlled demolition' movements are perhaps government psuedo/proxy movements, as to catch the conspiracy ball and run with it before the 'conspiracy nuts' get a chance to think for themselves.

Remember, it is healthy to question why, to not accept everything you are told, however, it is also healthy to sit back and question whether accepting the popular conspiracy theory is the right thing to do.

If Steve Jones etc are really government proxies, then they are certainly winning this debate, as they have the truthers (their opposition) batting for them straight off the mark.

I apologise if this has gone a little off topic, however, I believe it is important to consider Dr Wood's work and not fall for the same old 'crackpot theory' that has strangely failed to really gain momentum in over 8 years now.

The real question that Pookzta raised is; Why did the 'bath tub' in which the Twin Towers were built, not give way from the impact?

Had they given way, which through the weight of material hitting with such force, they would have, most of Manhattan Island would have flooded.

However the buidlings were brought down, they had to be pulverised mostly before impact as to avoid this catastrophic outcome.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Yea thats the thought I had when reading his post. Its obvious that the official story is BS and a decoy movement of controlled opposition makes sense. Truth and lies, truth within lies, lies within truth.

What to do? The more I read the less I trust anyone. All it takes is an influental minority to foster a larger number of well meaning followers that perpetuate the lies and half truths.

One thing is for sure, nothing is as it seems.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

The little guy in your avatar, she has mine eyes

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh lord all of this is so incredibly predictable and obvious.

Just a few days away from the anniversary, you had to just know something "new" was going to be a brewing for the yearly "festivities".

I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB (after 9 years) had enough time to successfully concoct a new batch of "never before seen or heard of" evidence that so conveniently discredits the questions/talking points of the AE group. This would explain why after 9 years of obvious "truth-movement" MSM seems to be addressing the issue, because its finally become a threat that needs some serious squashing.

I fully expect TPTB to bring the AE group to the forefront of the masses attention for a brief moment only in the very next moment to discredit them with dis-info.

I lost faith in bringing this machine to an end and enlightening people to act. Too many are still relying on outside sources of validation and confirmation (tv, politicians, msm) of a clear undeniable acknowledgment of what the US has become and where its going, before they will get off their asses to do anything about it.

They have too much control to think there will be any movement of the masses in any direction that they do not desire.

negative I know....but also frighteningly true

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

the people who placed the explosives are dead.
The major conspirators have closed the liability
door and those on the inside of the door have their liability briefcases.
thse on the outside are pushing daisies.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mulehound

if it is found out by a majority of us citizens that it is an inside job there will not be a CIVIL WAR.
there will be a revolt, a revolution. Not, repeat not a civil war.
shhes get your terms correct

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA

Here are some important questions to ask ourselves when analyzing the attacks of 9/11:

1200+ Architects & Engineers yet NONE of them have filed their evidence with a court of law. Why the delay? Why have Mr. Gage and Dr. Jones not filed their peer-reviewed evidence with a court of law? Richard Gage gets lots of TV time, so why hasn't he filed a formal law suit against those companies that hired NIST (huge conflict-of-interest)?

In contrast, Dr. Judy Wood is the only researcher who HAS filed the evidence she has gathered with a court-of-law, one case which made it to the U.S. Supreme Court in October 2009.

You can view the legal documents from her case here: www.drjudywood.com...

I strongly encourage everyone to view the evidence for themselves so that you can make up your own mind.

Thanks if you do,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

facebook.com...
youtube.com...

edit on 9-9-2010 by PookztA because: forgot link

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Btw, ask and ye shall receive. Thanks ATS for slammin this puppy up to the top!

That is all. (Second line- That may be the first time I ever did that!)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Hi Lab,

I wouldn't argue with what you say. I was talking about the observed sounds only, and on video the booms are quite Distinct in quick succession, which is a bit of a puzzle, as I used to hear a lot of large explosions going off even missed a few by the skin of my teeth..see where I live! I can tell you that the low end noise is huge, even in a low rise city like Belfast with a smallish device and would rumble on, but in a place like New York and multi charges it would be deafening and would rumble on even more so, just like thunder. It could be that a video cameras properties lessen the sound, but there should be eyewitnesses who heard the explosions many miles away. Aside from that, the video of a fireman talking on a street 'phone when there is a loud explosion is more in the realm of a explosive device, rather than a petrol tank going off and is picked up quite clearly.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to post by mulehound

if it is found out by a majority of us citizens that it is an inside job there will not be a CIVIL WAR.
there will be a revolt, a revolution. Not, repeat not a civil war.
shhes get your terms correct

They were not my words, read it again.

Which ever, the words whether correct or slightly mis-spoken by someone who spoke at an instant given a circumstance/scenario of that magnitude spoke from their heart without thinking about correct terminology.

I know where you were going with it and you are correct it would be a revolution but I just don't know how it would play out... And I think that scares me the most, we are fighting so many other battles and on so many other fronts just how much more can we deal with or handle as a people if we were to find out this was an inside job or done by what we the people to believe to be allies???

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Chirp,chirp,chirp,13 seconds truthers hate.

Wheres the explosives? Wheres the exotic weopons,lasers pfft rediculous. Hmmmmm??????

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

PREAMBLE:
This is my first post, so thanks for having me. With regard to the 9/11 debate, I do question the official story, but my research has been pedestrian at best: (YouTube, Google, etc.) I've read probably 30% of the 9/11 Commission Report, and I've visited ATS at least once a week since 2008, focusing most of my attention to the Top Member Picks.

So, with regard to 9/11, here's my FIRST QUESTION:

If there were controlled demolition charges planted within the North and South tower prior to the plane impacts, how easy could it have been to have accidentally triggered some or all of the charges prematurely, creating an absurd scenario that would be nearly impossible to deny foul play? For example: Planes crash into towers, and 30-seconds later, the towers start to collapse.

I'm not denying the controlled demolition theory, I'm just curious if this has been considered. I wonder what safeguards would have to have been implemented to have prevented such a spectacle. Or perhaps controlled demolition is a robust technique and impervious to early detonation.

I hope this makes sense, it being my first post.

Thank you for your consideration.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Why was the basin, in which the Towers stood, not damaged?

Answer me this please.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy O
For example: Planes crash into towers, and 30-seconds later, the towers start to collapse.

Very good point - and what makes the demolition theory by explosives even sillier is WTC 7 - according to the conspiracy theorists that was also laden with explosives, but when WTC 1 or 2 fell, if no damage was done to WTC7 and no fire started so the building started bulging ho could the CT's explain the collapse, or someone finding the explosives all set up? It just shows ct's do not actually think their conspiracy theories through!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by DOADOA

Congrats, you just won the troll of the year award....

Your prize in is one way ticket to the heart of the next FF attack...

Ohh, and there's a ticket for your favourite lackey to go with you

Lolol!!! Thank you cynical for presenting the award, it was well deserved. Personally, I've neither sat with the o/s nor some of the theories against the o.s (hologram planes) simply because some didn't add up. But with someone not wanting to dissect the true cause of the day that changed the recent world, and caused many many deaths NOT being looked into caused more discomfort.

Its akin to having a spouse whose a total health nut, suddenly drop dead, do you just throw your hands up, walk away and toss them in a hole without wondering why? That would point to the true commitment one would have for the now deceased spouse to just throw your hands up and say "oh well" knowing your facts about the person pointed to them supposedly living a long life. To not question the o.s. when the buildings were designed to withstand exactly what "brought them down" is lunacy. My fiance is an engineer,civil, and those are the most anal people I know, hell the woman can drive down a street and eyeball a curb an know if its not regulation height while moving at the speed limit! Not to mention the safety issues they(civil/structural engineers) and architects deal with when it comes to design and theconstruction of their projects.

In 15yrs of beign around people of her profession, seeing their projects and how they work, they get more of my attention if they question the os than a talking head. Architects and engineers work hand in hand to ensure client projects are both safe and in line with a clients vision of a project.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
my point is, explosives alone do not explain all the evidence, so if/when we charge the true suspects with explosives-only demolition of the towers, they will go free.

explosives do not explain all the evidence I mentioned nor all the evidence at Dr. Wood's website.

Only she has put forth a conclusion which explains all this evidence, and only she has filed her evidence in a court of law, one case which made it to the U.S. Supreme Court in October 2009.

Not even Dr. Steven Jones has filed his peer-reviewed nano-thermite paper with a court-of-law, which concerns me very much.

Cheers,

-Abe

I think you are replying to me,
But, do you not see, with all the ofuscation of how the towers were designed, how they were built and materials used could ultimately result in a more mundane explanation, like they were unfit for purpose from the start. At least, that could end up as a viable defense, it might hurt a few money men, but you can see how things could go. I actually have great faith that Dr Woods will achieve something substantial for those affected by 9/11 and I wish her luck.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Are you sure they were not?I dont know? What were discussing is explosive devices bringing down the towers,in fact if explosive devices were used then it would mandate that the basins would be damaged,so they were not? I'm no expert but wouldnt you think if explosive devices were used that the basins would be severely damaged? The fact that they were not kinda refutes the idea of a controlled demo doesnt it?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
reply to post by bsbray11

"...And in future news, 1270 Architects/Engineers die of heart attacks on same day. The heart attacks are thought to have been caused by several self-inflicted gun shot wounds to the face and head."

While there are many stories out there, the one that can be immediately dismissed is the official govt story. I hope some light is shed upon this terrible mystery.

Orrr..1270 Architects/Engineers go for a walk to Harrowdown Hill, and subsequently commit suicide by swallowing Co Proxamol and cutting their collective left wrists....(That's the MI9-variation) to be found by a hiker. For silencing, there's no better government that the British. Just ask Dr. Kelly.. Oh..You can't..silly me..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Let's suppose this goes mainstream without the usual slant of conspiracy/lunacy.
Let's suppose this gains momentum and we get a new investigation, and let's
suppose further that the investigation proves controlled implosions, proves collusion by
members of government or other factions/countries.

Let's suppose this coincides with another conspiracy going mainstream, like say
the "birther" conspiracy, and THAT gains momentum and an impeachment process
begins....

Careful what you wish for...the outcome could be disaster...

And the outcome COULD have been planned for...may have been planned all along...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join