It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo News reports story: "1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
No surprise when you read the comments of "unenlightened" ones on that Yahoo page. Throwing out the typical "conspiracy nuts", drinking too much "kool-aid" oh and the "antisemitism" is a hilarious one even though this has nothing to do with religion.

So basically the keyboard warriors that read Yahoo news, think they know more than structural engineers. Awesome.

I seriously don't get how these people walk the streets without helmets.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Thems some strong allegations Bsbray,yes I'd like to see some of those emails,etc between partys involved.

So when you say you want "hard evidence," that's what it would take to convince you? Nothing else would?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yup, and 3500 scientists prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that man made global warming is real, and I don't believe them, either.

I prefer to believe the ONE scientist who said "the Earth revolves around the Sun".

edit on 10-9-2010 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Forgive me my English spelling and tenses.
I am not an American and 911 don’t affect me, or so did I hope, but it didn’t took me 9 years to realize that something is cooking here.

Every day somebody is complaining why the mainstream media don’t published this or that.
To understand politics you need to understand religion and vice versa. Most people concentrate so much on WHAT and HOW and WHO that they don’t realize what are axially happening around them.
Why don’t you rather make a study about the RCC and the Jesuit order ,who they really are and what are their future plans concerning this planet, only then will you realize that the Muslims and the government of the USA are only puppets in the game to fulfill their dreams.

You can swear at me, curse God, or deny that there is such thing as a God or whatever you want to do, but this whole game, if you can call it that is to get rid of the Christians from the face of this earth.
Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm surprised Yahoo carried this at all not to mention the other outlet's it's all about waking up as many folks as we can and this is doing just that slowly and surely more people are begining to take a another look at 9/11 and that's all the better.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I am going jump into this one by suggesting that it makes huge difference cause if it is found out it was not done by Muslim extremists(which it wasn't)then that changes the whole reason why even more people died in useless wars.
It will not come to that because the very people that need to be debated with on the otherside of the story have declined...Which right there tells you alot doesn't it.
Just cause a story is 9yrs old does not make it anyless important....matter of fact it makes it more important,,,cause even to this day if we found out the truth about JFK it would point a finger at who are the real Elite behind goverments.
So i hope thhis does bring forward a tidbit of new information that helps...and it definately does not hurt by having this.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
i don't know why studies haven't been published already on the math and forces required to bring down the towers
i mean it's all just physics ,
i think a small scale model should be built on which we can test the forces required to bring it down in the same way
as far as i remember in the videos, the planes crashed above the center of gravity
usually when you cut a tree , you chop the base and then give it a push to let gravity do the rest
in this case we're talking about a steel frame building, that got hit above center of gravity
even if the steel frame melted due to the fire, the building shouldn't have colapsed the way it did ,
the building desintegrated from up to down and gravity has nothing to do with it, unless the engineers that build the tower used matchsticks as building blocks, you can find dozens of videos of wood structures that actually last longer on fire than the towers

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

fire investigators:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
So check this out:

Rawstory wasn't about to settle for the press release. OH no. They have done their own story on this, and have even plugged a debunking site in their article.

www.rawstory.com...

And I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the person who wrote that is an ATS member. Or Mod. And if so, I could probably guess which one.

But I suppose it could be argued that Rawstory gave the reader both sides of the coin to chew on and make up their own mind. Is that a good thing? Probably so. That is responsible journalism.

So now get really responsible, Rawstory, and do a story on the folks over at CIT. I'm trying.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
this thread made my day
thanks

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roid_Rage27
No surprise when you read the comments of "unenlightened" ones on that Yahoo page. Throwing out the typical "conspiracy nuts", drinking too much "kool-aid" oh and the "antisemitism" is a hilarious one even though this has nothing to do with religion.

So basically the keyboard warriors that read Yahoo news, think they know more than structural engineers. Awesome.

I seriously don't get how these people walk the streets without helmets.
That's funny, because Truthers seem to think the same about all of the other structural engineers who don't believe it was a controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Buddy, I agree with what you are saying, however, overall, the American People do not give a rats a$$ about anything that is not related to their own benefit or comfort.

I would say less than one in a hundred would truly be outraged, the rest would be like
" oh yeah..... that’s messed up, um who won the Giants game?"

For years Americans spit on the 9/11 truth movement, it was a source of great amusement for them, now that the truth is starting to come out, many will jump on the bandwagon, but, it will not be real, much like all the
anti Obama sentiment (from people who giggled, drooled, and, blushed for GWB) it will be a marriage of hypocrisy and delusion.

Once you turn your back on somebody, it’s not something that can be undone.
America turned her back on us, they let the people who committed 9/11 skate while focusing their disgust on the few people who tried to find the truth of that day.

Now she (America) is going to turn the country back over to the Republicans, I wonder what horrors lay in store for us?

You have to admit, we are a very dumb people, 8 years of Bush destroying our economy, reputation and morals, 4 years of President Obama barely trying to help, and now, the Republicans will walk back in and blame Obama for everything.

Only a fool would fall for it, yet here we are.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Hey, Clint, perhaps you should go back to shooting hollow points, because your words are "hollow points" and at least the bullets make a point.
(Pretty funny, no?)
Just for you, I will try to reach old Clint, and see what HE thinks.
Also,
if degrees aren't special, why waste so much time accumulating them?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

Couldn't agree more.......but I will say that it is more like one in a thousand.

The few that stand up and fight will only protect their own. I hope everyone gets ready for that day. It's coming!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Andy O
For example: Planes crash into towers, and 30-seconds later, the towers start to collapse.

Very good point - and what makes the demolition theory by explosives even sillier is WTC 7 - according to the conspiracy theorists that was also laden with explosives, but when WTC 1 or 2 fell, if no damage was done to WTC7 and no fire started so the building started bulging ho could the CT's explain the collapse, or someone finding the explosives all set up? It just shows ct's do not actually think their conspiracy theories through!

Good logic! Except of course, if you rig a building, you NEED to blow it up in order to NOT be discovered, so you are actually rebutting your own point. Or I don't understand your point, or you are using a new form of logic ;-)

One of the planes was busy getting taken back by some heroic passengers and "according to BushCo theory" impacted with the ground but somehow fell apart in mid air such that parts were miles away -- again, another NEW physics hypothesis and first ever event. So anyway -- if they wanted to get WTC 7, then they had no plane to do it.

WTC 7 ALSO fell at free-fall speed, which the CDC finally copped to once there was independent video showing just that. It was a different construction -- and not in direct line of sight from the buildings hit.

>> I'm not a fan of trying too hard to say HOW it happened. That seems to me to be a logical trap, because EVIDENCE has been destroyed and withheld. We don't have the complete picture --- just what we can glean from what has slipped out of an obvious cover-up which the Bush government's own hand-picked investigation committee reluctantly formed years after the event officially CONCLUDED.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

I predict that many government-sponsored architects and engineers will join the ranks in an attempt to steer it in a certain direction.

the scary part I can see this happening. I hope Gage is two steps ahead from letting this happen. I hope they seriously screen people after this event for supporters on their site. Also just look it how disinformation people got idiots to believe that those planes were holograms to keep the truthers looking like whack jobs.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I think this post is a disinformation trying to make truthers look like a whack job. wow just wow....

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

I bet all those so called members are some how related to someone that works for the government or NIST. Probably don't even have family members who died from the 9/11 event either.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Wow certainly sounds official. Reading it reveals its another load of nonsense... There is no hard evidence because its not true. This will end up changing absolutely nothing.

I get the 9/11 conspiracy crap in so much as its something to entertain as escapism from boredom and the daily doldrums. You can spitball crazy ideas with your blokes and its ultimately harmless.

Whats so destructive is the 'reverse engineering' of the proof. I remember when the 'inside job' theories first starting popping up. It was simply backlash from the suffocating patriotism and sappy world view our country suddenly adopted.

The theory was there before there was any "proof" and people have simply done anything they can to try and support the theory instead of the evidence pointing in that direction.

If you believe that 9/11 was an inside job, I feel sorry for you. Its a lot of WASTED energy. You get all frothy and hot headed, vicious overbearing and obnoxious about 9/11 being this giant lie. No one in society in ANY position of legitimate esteem believes this embarrassing theory and thats because SMART, well informed people see. right. through. "truthers". Bottom line.

This "evidence" can be debunked with little effort and is just another pathetic attempt to assert their ridiculous theories into fact. But fact is fact and you can't shout and scream about a lie until it becomes the truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I guess this whole matter wasn't shoved far enough under the rug.
I am glad to see some attempt to arrive at the truth and wonder about people who accept everything they're told at face value without digging deeper to make sure what they think, is really what happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join