It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof...is all we asking for

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I would continue to argue this but I dont want to derail this thread.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Subjective Truth]

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Yes, I have my long form..

Yes, Obama could easily get his from Hawai.

The Clintons have too many of their own skeletons to risk rocking the boat..

But all that aside, Its still an easy fix for Obama...
Just show the thing and shut everyone up....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

The state of Hawaii doesn't have an option to order a copy of the long form. This is a link to the PDF for ordering a Hawaii birth certificate.

And this is a link to Factcheck.org and their page dedicated to the Obama birth certificate issue.

From the Factcheck website:

We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit "consumer advocate" for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

Source

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by RightyRight

Do you really expect to see a bill from layer X,
with details of what it was for??

I doubt it would say, " for services rendered in the matter of hiding your past history"

Yes that is exactly what I expect to see. That is the claim being made so why should there not be proof to back it up? If someoen is going to claim he spent X amount of dollars on something specific, I do indeed expect to see proof of that. Why does that seem crazy to you?

I spent $47,000 last year in legal fees. Not one cent went to hiding anything from anyone because it turns out that the 4th amendment is free.

The claim is being made that he spent x dollars on y cause so yes, I expect to see a bill for x dollars spent for y purposes. Otherwise how can the claim be true?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ljtg123
You are right..
It doesn't say exactly how much of the total was spent fighting these kinds of challenges in court, all I can say is what I said in the beginning.

Which was to claim that he spent over 1 million dollars to hide things. Why would you say it again after admitting there is no truth to it?

This law firm who employed Robert Bauer, who is now serving as White House Counsel, was paid a lot of money to fight these lawsuits about the birth certificate. We know he was paid by Obama for America. It shows exactly how much Robert Bauer and the Law Firm he worked for were paid.

Again, there is no proof of any money spent to hide anything but you are going to say it again anyway? Is there one actual fact in any of this anywhere?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
www.politico.com...

In addition to representing Obama in personal matters, such as the federal investigation of disgraced former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, and political matters stemming from Obama’s presidential campaign, Bauer also will play that role for Obama’s new political network, Organizing for America, and the Democratic National Committee, which is administering the network.

The added work will mean a big payday for Bauer, a leading election lawyer known for his shrewd but confrontational style, and his law firm, Perkins Coie, which already represents the Democrats’ Senate and House campaign committees.
It has reaped nearly $1.5 million in payments from Obama’s presidential campaign and an earlier political group since Bauer started representing Obama in 2005.

Bauer was Obama's personal attorney before he ran for president.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

Yes, I have my long form..

Yes, Obama could easily get his from Hawai.

The Clintons have too many of their own skeletons to risk rocking the boat..

But all that aside, Its still an easy fix for Obama...
Just show the thing and shut everyone up....

Could you please post a picture of your Hawaiin long form birth certificate? It is really easy to block out the personal information so I am not asking for that. I would just like to see what your Hawaiin long form birth certificate looks like so we can compare it to what Obama's should look like. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ljtg123
Bauer was Obama's personal attorney before he ran for president.

What does that prove?

Second line.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RightyRight

Mate, you cant be THAT stupid..

Police arrest and charge people every day as does the IRS for money laundering,drugs and tax evasion...

You think they catch these crooks because they leave invoices around clearly stating where the money went??

I can see it now, master criminal Joe Bloggs was arrested today on drug related charges when the police found invoices detailing the price and weights of the substances clearly detailed in his account books..

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
No other President has sealed his college records. I am not talking about the Birth certificate.

So please show us the college records for Bush, Clinton, Bush and Reagan.

If you cannot they must have been sealed as well.... but you did not complain about them!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Google is your friend. President Bush has been vilified and made fun of for years for only having a "c" average in college........I wonder what Obama had, I also wonder who paid for his education? But alas, you'll probably just call this another pack of birther lies as well........we do know about the past presidents performances in college, just not this ones, could it be because he's black? See, doesn't that sound stupid......bec ause he's black? But it seems to be the fall back excuse for Obama not doing something.....lame arguement.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by adifferentbreed]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

I'm not bothering with threads like this anymore..

It just fills with the same Obama lickers asking stupid questions and not answering any...

Logic and time wasted...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

It is public record, even with sealed records, that Obama was a mediocre student prior to his years at Harvard.

It’s unclear how well he did as an undergraduate, although he was not a distinguished student. Obama refuses to release his transcript from his undergraduate years. According to an article in the Wall Street Journal, Obama was not well-known among classmates after he transferred to Columbia University from Occidental College in the early 1980s. The article quotes a former roommate who states that Obama’s performance improved after he stopped taking drugs (which Obama has admitted to openly). Since Obama did not graduate with honors, that means his GPA was between a 2.0 and a 3.3 — although, since he was admitted to Harvard Law School, it’s hard to imagine his GPA was much lower than a 3.3.

Source

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Not because he is Black....because he is the President of the US.... I wonder if we went back and looked at President Bushes Birth certificate.... if we could find it public.....hmmmm bet so....why should he get the privilege of sealing his records?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by CynicalM

The state of Hawaii doesn't have an option to order a copy of the long form. This is a link to the PDF for ordering a Hawaii birth certificate.

And this is a link to Factcheck.org and their page dedicated to the Obama birth certificate issue.

From the Factcheck website:

We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit "consumer advocate" for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

Source

I might have a bridge i would sell ya too

Fact-check can be gagged ordered too...just like any news org.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Bush's records are still sealed. All Presidents seal their records when they take office. Why? I have no idea but they have been doing it for a long time. Like someone up there said, I bet there wasn't such an outcry when Bush did it. Like a person said before, some are so upset over Obama winning that they will grab at anything to keep this alive. He's an American, He won, get over it.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

if you were in a position of authority and asked to hand over the document, would you fight to have it sealed? your a public figure...what do you have to hide?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Bush's records are still sealed. All Presidents seal their records when they take office. Why? I have no idea but they have been doing it for a long time. Like someone up there said, I bet there wasn't such an outcry when Bush did it. Like a person said before, some are so upset over Obama winning that they will grab at anything to keep this alive. He's an American, He won, get over it.

Presidential records are sealed...and i'm totally against that too...he did it when he first got in so he could seal his Dads records....

I for one don't think any of them should be sealed if your a public official...no matter "which side of the isle"

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I just have a question and maybe someone can help me out. Barak Obama isn't the name he was born with. He changed it 5 or 6 times. Why would his BC have his current name and how did the newspaper know what he was going to change his name to? Wasn't that paper suppose to be from 1961? I'm not a birther or anything like that. That just grabbed my attention while I was checking out this thread. Anyone got anything on it?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

His birth name is Barack Hussein Obama Jr. He used his stepfather's last name, "Soetoro" for a time, before going back to his birth name. He also had the nickname "Barry" as a child. He did not change his name 5 or 6 times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join