It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof...is all we asking for

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Not a waste of my time if I can show other members your tactics..

Since I did waste my time posting, care to answer my questions?
Or is it only the "birthers" that need to produce?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Now I know why they avoid answering this question....there are no facts to back that claim up. Seems to me they enjoy sprending lies...

But what about people like me that just want to study his past? I love history is it right the he sealed his college records from the public?

I am not saying anything is funny, I just want to study his past.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

I am not a Birther so let me make that clear. I do however have issues with the amount of money that has been spent keeping the records sealed.

And I have issues with them being sealed in the first place. He is the first Black president everyone should be able to study his past for histories sake if for nothing else.

So your position is that he should have to do something no other POTUS has been asked to do because he is black?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I am not a Birther so let me make that clear. I do however have issues with the amount of money that has been spent keeping the records sealed.

And I have issues with them being sealed in the first place. He is the first Black president everyone should be able to study his past for histories sake if for nothing else.

So your position is that he should have to do something no other POTUS has been asked to do because he is black?

No other President has sealed his college records. I am not talking about the Birth certificate.

And I am not sure what kind of game you are playing trying to twist words but I am not playing it. I think he is a historic president and people should be able to study him.

But is you want to play the race game find another poster to play with.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RightyRight

en.wikipedia.org...

Philip J. Berg

Philip J. Berg (born April 13, 1944) is an American activist attorney who brought a RICO lawsuit charging president George W. Bush and 154 others with complicity in the 9/11 attacks, and another suit challenging the eligibility of Barack Obama to become President of the United States.

You are right..
It doesn't say exactly how much of the total was spent fighting these kinds of challenges in court, all I can say is what I said in the beginning.

Federal Election Commission records show $1,352,378.95 in payments were made by Obama for America to Perkins Coie while the law firm was representing Obama in various court cases which have sought to obtain Obama's long-form birth certificate to determine if he is a "natural born" citizen under Article Two, Section 1 of the Constitution.

This law firm who employed Robert Bauer, who is now serving as White House Counsel, was paid a lot of money to fight these lawsuits about the birth certificate. We know he was paid by Obama for America. It shows exactly how much Robert Bauer and the Law Firm he worked for were paid.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Dont worry mate, their signature says it all,,

Obviously you have not been in many threads about Obama...

Never mention colour or race..They will do it soon enough anyway..

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

Dont worry mate, their signature says it all,,

Obviously you have not been in many threads about Obama...

Never mention colour or race..They will do it soon enough anyway..

It's funny because I was saying it was historic that he is the first Black president.

Some people just like to play games. It is a shame. I am proud to live in a time when we can see past our racial divide. I just want to see his college records. And I wonder why he had them sealed in the first place.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

From reading them reports it seems ALL the money in the Obama for America account is from donations...

I wonder if the school kids donating their pocket money knew it was to be spent on legal representation....

I'm doubt that was in bold on the web site

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Asking for clarification about your meaning is hardly playing games. By stating that his records should be specifically thought of as different, in any regard, from those of other Presidents, opened the door for a request for clarification.

Oh and my signature happens to be my favorite thing about my profile. Socrates was a wise man who understood irony!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ljtg123
reply to post by RightyRight

Federal Election Commission records show $1,352,378.95 in payments were made by Obama for America to Perkins Coie while the law firm was representing Obama in various court cases which have sought to obtain Obama's long-form birth certificate to determine if he is a "natural born" citizen under Article Two, Section 1 of the Constitution.

Therein lies the problem with your argument, not one single birther case has invloved Perkins Coie, a law firm which represents EVERY democratic member of congress in addition to representing the Democratic National Committee.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Mate sorry, I love the signature, but it was too good to pass on the irony.

But I think you are wrong.
It appears we know less about this presidents past than any other in modern times...

And lets remember, the guy campaigned on "transparency"

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Asking for clarification about your meaning is hardly playing games. By stating that his records should be specifically thought of as different, in any regard, from those of other Presidents, opened the door for a request for clarification.

Oh and my signature happens to be my favorite thing about my profile. Socrates was a wise man who understood irony!

You need me to clarify my simple statement? Are you kidding?

I personally think you are playing a game of misdirection to suit your cause. But you are not very good at it. I would take some time and study up on it and maybe start a new ATS account so everyone will not know it is you.

And then you could come back and really misdirect everything you do not agree with.

If you are going to do something you should at least be good at it.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

reply to post by ljtg123

From reading them reports it seems ALL the money in the Obama for America account is from donations...

Yes and it appears there is less than 100k in total funding. How they could payout 1.3 mil in legal fees is a mystery. What the hell am I saying.. for a minute there I thought this was a serious thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

You need me to clarify my simple statement? Are you kidding?

I personally think you are playing a game of misdirection to suit your cause. But you are not very good at it. I would take some time and study up on it and maybe start a new ATS account so everyone will not know it is you.

And then you could come back and really misdirect everything you do not agree with.

If you are going to do something you should at least be good at it.

A game of misdirection to suit my cause? What cause would that be, perchance?

If I were seeking to spreak disinfo I would do what all the others do here. I'd post link after link to blogs and irreputable news sources in an attempt to make it appear as though my position had some merit. Just search any Obama birther thread and you'll find plenty of examples of this.

The other way to spot misinfo or disinfo is to watch for the person who opts for personal or ad hominem attacks rather than debating when they are challenged. The dismissing of opposing views is always a sure fire sign that you've hit the disinfo jackpot.

I think I'll be ignoring your advice about starting a new account though. What I do with this one is share my opinion and discuss things with others. And, oh, by the way, despite your critique, I happen to be pretty damned good at it.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

reply to post by ljtg123

Yes and it appears there is less than 100k in total funding. How they could payout 1.3 mil in legal fees is a mystery. What the hell am I saying.. for a minute there I thought this was a serious thread.

If it is $1 or $1,000,000,000 does it really matter why is he fighting the free flow of his past information?

Dont you think that is a little odd? And that maybe we should keep an eye on it? Hiding one's past is not a good thing especially if that person is the president.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I will spell it out for you exactly how you tried to misdirect and dare I say TROLL.

It was when you implied I was being a racist.

You implied that because I said that The President is historic because he is the first Black president and we should be able to study his past for histories sake.

How does this need to be clarified for you?

And by the level and determination of you attacks I think I might be on to something here.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Now I know why they avoid answering this question....there are no facts to back that claim up. Seems to me they enjoy sprending lies...

The FACT that there are no FACTS is not a FACT,In FACT, it is the FACT that Obama is hiding the FACTS that is annoying the FACT out of the "birthers"..

And thats a FACT.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I'm quickly losing my good humor here.

I asked you to clarify your statement about why a black President should be thought of any differently than a white President.

In response you have opted to make personal attacks, saying that I am spreading misinformation for my "cause" and you've called me a troll.

Yet you have NOT answered my simple question about why Obamas race should single him out for anything at all.

Are you aware that T&C prohibits personal attacks and insults?

*Edited to add - if asking you to clarify why his race was an issue is tantamount to calling you a racist then you probably need to either get some thicker skin or stop spending time around other human beings. Sheesh.*

[edit on 9/8/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

You seem pretty intelligent...
This whole birther issue could dissapear very quickly...

Obama just needs to open his records, mainly the long form BC...

Now you will scream "he has a right to privacy"

But is releasing a few simple documents ,that if all he has said is true, will not harm him in any way, that hard?

Or is it better for him to hold on to these things and see the anger on the streets??

Its a non decision in my eyes...

But please, you explain why its better to hide the facts..

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Obama just needs to open his records, mainly the long form BC...

But is releasing a few simple documents ,that if all he has said is true, will not harm him in any way, that hard?

From all that I have garnered from reading quite a bit on this subject, the whole "CLB" versus a long form birth certificate is a red herring.

Tell me this. Do you have your long form birth certificate in your possession? I know that I don't. I have the same type of form that Obama made public already. I've used this for every legal transaction that I've ever had to have a birth certificate for.

The irony in all this is that I'm no fan of Obama. I don't dislike the guy but I am not enthralled with him either.

What I am passionate about is fairness and logic. I've said this on other threads - maybe even this one - but if Obama were ineligible for the office of President, Hillary Clinton would be in office right now and we wouldn't be having this conversation at all.

If this "smoking gun" were out there any number of very rich and powerful people would have been all over it long before Obama ever made it to the swearing in ceremony. Or they'd have had him impeached and we'd all be seeing Joe Biden giving the State of the Union address.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join