It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof...is all we asking for

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I just have a question and maybe someone can help me out. Barak Obama isn't the name he was born with.

So what do you think is the name he was born with, and why do you think he was born with that name?

Why would his BC have his current name and how did the newspaper know what he was going to change his name to?

He was born with that name....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Alright, let me get this straight. He didn't use the name barry soetoro at all then? he didn't use it to get into school or anything like that?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

No, he used the name "Barry" in the US, but not "Soetoro." Only Orly Taitz and her ilk claim he used the name "Soetoro" at Occidental.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

OK that is what I'm looking at now. So what happened with all this info that Taitz claimed? Did it get debunked or something cause after reading it, it does raise some questions.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Far as I know she has always been thrown out of court (not literally, though that would be great). She was also fined 20 grand for attorney misconduct.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So from what I've read, no one really answered any of Orly Taitz questions, they just kept dismissing her case. I mean those seem like legit questions to me. If she is making that stuff up about the selective service form or the passport, someone should just prove her crazy instead of she calling her crazy. Maybe I'm missing something.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Here are her main claims:

1 A number of homosexuals from Obama's former church have died mysteriously.

2 Obama has dozens of Social Security Numbers, and his passport is inaccurate. Taitz claims that a person who was cooperating with the FBI in connection with Obama's passport died mysteriously, "shot in the head."

3 A Kenyan birth certificate with the name "Barack Obama" is authentic.

4 Obama's first act as President was to donate money to Hamas, which she claims will be used to build Qassam rockets.

5 Obama, or someone connected to him, has made threats to Taitz's life and vandalized her car.

6 Obama is having the Federal Emergency Management Agency build internment camps for "Anti-Obama dissidents."

www.haaretz.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

These claims are beyond ridiculous. The FEMA camps have been attributed to many presidents and have never been proven.

The birth certificate from Kenya is a hilarious forgery.

Far as I can determine, money was given to the Gaza Strip, but there is nothing wrong with this. It was not given to Hamas for rockets, as Taitz claims, unlike money and weapons given to the Israeli military.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Yeah I read all those claims and they are pretty far out there but it still doesn't make the selective service and passport claims crazy. Those are actually legit questions, so why hasn't anyone disproved those yet? Squash those 2 then all that will be left is some crazy person looking for attention.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

I apologize for not being able to read as much as I normally would before replying, but unfortunately I am juggling a few things in my real life at the moment. If this is not the passport issue being discussed here, I do apologize.

But there is information about an Obama passport issue here.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

It's alright. I appreciate the help in clarifying issues. It takes alot of sorting through mess to find the truth.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by RightyRight

Mate, you cant be THAT stupid..

Police arrest and charge people every day as does the IRS for money laundering,drugs and tax evasion...

You think they catch these crooks because they leave invoices around clearly stating where the money went??

I can see it now, master criminal Joe Bloggs was arrested today on drug related charges when the police found invoices detailing the price and weights of the substances clearly detailed in his account books..

Actually the Birther claims states specifically that Obama has used millions specifically to hide his birth records....so for a claim like that to be made..someone supposedly has seen these records specifically outlining these uses of funds...right? So where is this proof? That is what we are asking for...all you are showing us is that Obama has a lawyer and that he has funds available to him...but not what he is using them for. SO for a claim to be as specific as the Birthers are making...they must be privy to these documents...so show us...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think Obama is playing an intelligent game by not releasing the information demanded by these people determined to take him down.

By keeping them constantly going back and forth to court, they are paying for it time and time again, it also brings it further into the public eye, the more ridiculous the claims being made, the more it sides with Obama by making the leaders of this campaign look more and more ridiculous as well as those who have fallen for it and keep it alive by continually bringing it up time and time again.

Now you would think that would be the last thing he would want, but not really when you think about it.

Those who keep bringing the matter up make the hole they are digging just get deeper and deeper, especially with that insane Woman at the helm (insane IMO) surly she must realise how ridiculous she makes herself look? she is like a Woman possessed, she is certainly determined.

Sure Obama could put an end to it by releasing what they are demanding, but in all truth why should he? by allowing it to keep going, they are doing a much better job than any Lawyer IMO, she goes to court, the case gets thrown out, and every single time that happens, the more it looks like a personal vendetta on her part, which removes any real possibility that her claims are true.

Also with all the fake documents which keep mysteriously appearing proves IMO that it doesn't really matter if he was born in the USA, it tells me that someone is determined to rock the boat and try and destroy any credibility to the claims made, either that or they have seriously lost the plot.

What does it matter if he reveals the documents now or when he leaves office? the history books will still show he was president, right now that is all the history books can show, but when he does leave office only then can a determination on his Presidency be made, and that is what the opposition are trying to prevent, they want the records to be written now before he leaves office so it can show the Bush mistakes as Obama mistakes instead, he takes a lot of stick for things he hasn't done.

If Obama does return for a second term, then what Bush did will lay at the feet of Bush, not a good prospect for a Family that may put another family member in a position to go for President, they need Obama to be the scapegoat, to try and hide some facts from future generations, time can hide facts in plain sight, as long as there are more sinister or important skeletons in the cupboard to keep people occupied and looking the other way.

You think the comedy act of Palin and McCain was an accident? you really believe that Palin was an excellent choice for a running mate? it looks to me like they knew the Republican campaign was a comedy act with zero chance of winning, yet they ploughed and seeded it with Millions and Millions of $'s, the sad thing to me is she still takes herself seriously, remember the posts where some said they would vote for her because they thought she was hot? not only blind but idiotic, what a way to elect the person who could one day have the whole Worlds destruction at the tip of her finger.

What they were hoping for was somewhere to lay the blame for the previous ten years, you see it every day, the whole economical mess has the finger pointing at Obama, it is almost as if the previous ten years was just a dream to some, a bad nightmare that has now gone away, ask people who is responsible for the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and believe it or not many will say Obama, which we all know not to be true ( I would hope so anyhow) still does not alter the fact that the whole reason for both Wars hangs firmly with the Bush administration, and Tony Blair for falling for it, nothing can change that as long as people are reminded when and why it happened, no matter what events led up to it or even who carried out the attacks.

The very last thing the Republicans want is for Obama to succeed, because that would be an end to a lot of hard work to get a spanner in the works, some might even say that all this is part of a long term plan to ensure a Republican victory when they need it most.

It is a campaign fuelled with lies, but that does not matter either, the way we humans work is a accusation does not need to be true, the idea just needs to be planted, kind of like when someone makes an accusation of a sex crime, even if those accused are found not guilty, in many eyes they are and will always be a sex offender, its a sad fact about us Humans we cant seem to let go of, we like to see people fall, and the bigger they are in the eye of the public the harder we want to see them drop and hurt, we have turned anti hero on a disturbing level.

So by not releasing the relevant documents he is hurting the campaign trying to destroy him, he is turning it around and making those who are crying foul look as dishonest as you can get, and the last thing any person wants or needs right now is more fraudsters running a Country.

I myself find the whole thing leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the American people always scream about how democratic they are, and how important it is to protect those standards, yet this whole disturbing constant attack on your "Elected President" is showing the World that democracy is the last thing these people are trying to protect, after all they would just accept that he won the Election fair and square, without electronic voting machines switching the real result in order to cheat their way into office.

No matter which way you look at it, or whatever reasons there are for these continuing attempts to have Obama removed, the last thing these people believe in is the American way, and they certainly have zero respect for the choice of the American people who voted for him wanting change, it shows that they will Lie, Cheat even throw away the American Constitution to get what they want.

Remember these are the people who want to Govern America, no matter how bad Obama could become, he can never come close to the damage Bush & Cheney did to America as a country on the International stage, something it will take a miracle right now to put right.

It would work better if they grew a pair and admitted the real reasons they want Obama discredited, rather than make them selves look like a bunch of fringe lunatics, in most cases its obvious what some people are doing it for, and it has nothing to do with what his past holds.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Question for the OP, do you have any proof that Obama has NOT spent any money on this situation?

Or are you just looking for any proof that is out there?

Hmmmm, question in regards to THAT.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Nice point that will not get a reply...

Would be nice to see what Obama has spent in total on legal matters and what they were...

After all, he is using "donated money", surely he should account for every cent....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Yeah, has ANYONE ever considered how much money this guy raised?

From memory it was like 900 million. Think about that, that is a phenominal amount of money.

270-330 million was never accounted for.

McCain accounted for every dime. Now, by law Obama did not have to account for certain amounts under a limit. So, he was able to hide where 1/3 of his money came from.

Oh well, no big deal. You know that the democrats are transparent, THEY SAY THEY ARE! You know!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
The only article you should read this year.
www.factcheck.org...
You can thank me later. OBAMA!!!

So-called "FactCheck" is in fact run by leftists.that are in the tank for Obama. I wouldn't trust their "facts" any more than I would give Sean Hannity the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Yes and it also says this,

We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship.

US citizenship does NOT give you the right to be president,

If you don't believe me ask Arnie...

edit on 8-9-2010 by CynicalM because: cause I cant spell

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Arine? Who is Arnie?
Second line :/

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

So-called "FactCheck" is in fact run by leftists.that are in the tank for Obama. I wouldn't trust their "facts" any more than I would give Sean Hannity the benefit of the doubt.

Since I've always felt comfortable citing this source could you please provide proof of this statement? If this source can be proven suspect I will stop using it, and would very much appreciate any evidence that you can supply in that regard. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tspark
reply to post by Hefficide

Not because he is Black....because he is the President of the US.... I wonder if we went back and looked at President Bushes Birth certificate.... if we could find it public.....hmmmm bet so....why should he get the privilege of sealing his records?

Funny thing happened to me on the way to this thread... I Googled "George Bush birth certificate" and oddly the only actual birth certificate image this search produces is the birth certificate for Barack Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join