It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof...is all we asking for

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is for the Birthers...(ugh...even the name is ridiculous). I have read threads concerning Obama's eligibility...the one question constantly asked by the other side and conveniently ignored by your group is..

"Where is the proof that he has spent millions of dollars supressing details about his past?"

I made a thread for this one question because it never gets answered in any of the other threads...yet you BIRTHERS keep bringing it up like it was fact.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The only article you should read this year.
www.factcheck.org...
You can thank me later. OBAMA!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Umm..that is about the birth certificate.

Wow
...even when a specific question has been asked..somehow it gets avoided..lol

BUt I am asking for the birthers to provide proof of these millions...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by kerazeesicko]

and sorry thought you were a birther..lol

[edit on 7-9-2010 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Federal Election Commission records show $1,352,378.95 in payments were made by Obama for America to Perkins Coie while the law firm was representing Obama in various court cases which have sought to obtain Obama's long-form birth certificate to determine if he is a "natural born" citizen under Article Two, Section 1 of the Constitution.

www.theobamafile.com...

Note to add interesting fact. Robert Bauer is the husband of Anita Dunn who served as The White House Communications Director for The Obama White House.

query.nictusa.com...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by ljtg123]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

Baeur has been hired to defend Obama against all these ridiculous lawsuits. Sad that people who rant about government waste are continuing these frivolous lawsuits.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by ljtg123

Baeur has been hired to defend Obama against all these ridiculous lawsuits. Sad that people who rant about government waste are continuing these frivolous lawsuits.

Why does he need a million dollar lawyer?

All the "birthers'' want is for him to release a long form birth certificate with the Hospital and Dr.'s name who brought him into the world.

Doing that would shut them up once and for all so he could move on and save a million bucks.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Lawyers are really expensive. Bauer has to constantly file dismissal motions because Orly Taitz cannot take a hint.

I noticed your highly credible source did not include a link, proving the close to 2 million dollars.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I made a thread for this one question because it never gets answered in any of the other threads...yet you BIRTHERS keep bringing it up like it was fact.

-
Hopefully someone has an un-sourced blog, void of facts that they can pretend is the proof you are looking for.

Originally posted by ljtg123

Federal Election Commission records show $1,352,378.95 in payments were made by Obama for America to Perkins Coie while the law firm was representing Obama in various court cases which have sought to obtain Obama's long-form birth certificate to determine if he is a "natural born" citizen under Article Two, Section 1 of the Constitution.

www.theobamafile.com...

Note to add interesting fact. Robert Bauer is the husband of Anita Dunn who served as The White House Communications Director for The Obama White House.

query.nictusa.com...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by ljtg123]

There we go. The birther depth or research knows no bounds. What money was paid when and for what? Ah who cares, we got us another blog.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ameircans act like they own the planet. so why shouldn't i agree with them? and if they are right, then no matter where obama was born, he is an american.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

I do not understand that blog post at all. It makes some general claims and backs them up with nothing. I am mainly concerned with the concept of spending 1 million dollars to hide personal records. I would not have to spend a time to hide personal records like my birth certificate. Anyone wanting to see it would have to do some pretty neat tricks to get it but all I have to do to prevent them is not give it to them. Can you please give some more detail?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

This is for the Birthers...(ugh...even the name is ridiculous).

Were you expecting a reasonable debate in a thread you started with the above line??

You may think the name "Birthers" is ridiculous but it was probably coined by a "truther"..

If I had an answer for you, which I don't, why would I reply to such a bias, baiting poster such as yourself, who seems to want to promote anger from members.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The second link in my post goes to The Federal Election Commission. It is broken down by year, month, and candidate.

The question was asked:

"Where is the proof that he has spent millions of dollars suppressing details about his past?"

I provided the answer. Below is a link discussing Obama's law tab. He is either hiding something or he is stubborn to a fault.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

I read the report...

He still has a whole lot of donation money left....

You'd think he would return it, seeing as how it was donated to help get him elected..Not continue to be a slush fund,,

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ljtg123
The question was asked:

"Where is the proof that he has spent millions of dollars suppressing details about his past?"

I provided the answer.

No, you did not provide a answer. Where is the proof that he paid millions suppressing his past. Especially when Obama's California lawyer, Fredric Woocher, is working pro bono...

Also here is a list of birther court cases, Obama's lawyers only appeared in 3 ouut of the 71....
tesibria.typepad.com...

[edit on 8/9/10 by dereks]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

Nothing you posted proves anything as far as I can see. Can you help me out? I am more than willing to believe you but I do not see one link to one case and what it cost let alone anything that accounts for the total tab. What I see is a list of unrelated legal fees but not one of them seems to have anything to do with covering anything up.

There seems to be a trend of just posting made up things and then adding confusion to further any chance of seeing through it. Is this what you are doing? I am guessing most ATS members are intelligent truth seekers, you included. So can you help me out just a little and show one thing that shows he spent that money covering up or hiding anything? Please.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RightyRight

Do you really expect to see a bill from layer X,
with details of what it was for??

I doubt it would say, " for services rendered in the matter of hiding your past history"

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I got a nice one for you since you believe his financial statements are so readily available...

Why dont YOU show the "birthers" proof Obama paid for his own education..

By your standard of expectation, should be an easy ask.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I am not a Birther so let me make that clear. I do however have issues with the amount of money that has been spent keeping the records sealed.

And I have issues with them being sealed in the first place. He is the first Black president everyone should be able to study his past for histories sake if for nothing else.

Why seal them? And before you say he should be able to have privacy he gave that up when he decided to be president. That is the way it goes. We can study every other presidents past why not his?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

This is for the Birthers...(ugh...even the name is ridiculous).

Were you expecting a reasonable debate in a thread you started with the above line??

You may think the name "Birthers" is ridiculous but it was probably coined by a "truther"..

If I had an answer for you, which I don't, why would I reply to such a bias, baiting poster such as yourself, who seems to want to promote anger from members.

Well if it is some kind of bait...does that mean you fell for it..
If you have no answer then why bother posting....there goes a few seconds of your time posting to a thread you don't even care about

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Now I know why they avoid answering this question....there are no facts to back that claim up. Seems to me they enjoy sprending lies...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join