It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, You Reached Heaven. Now what?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I believe heaven is to serve God directly and interact with him directly. To become closer to God and enjoy his company. To love each other unconditionally and without fear. To overstand our suffering and begin to heal. To please God in his presence. To drink and eat with him and feel no more pain. To conquer life and death. To move on.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think I'd explore the cosmos and revel in it's majesty. That would be fascinating.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I would create never ending masses of zombies for my enjoyment. No, I dont need anything else, not even ammo....because these guns never run out of ammo *flexes*

but if I SOMEHOW got bored of doing that, id go explore the universe or something

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I would start by creating a currency and a debt system so I my great grandchildren can end up controlling heaven.

Wouldnt that be nice

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
I believe heaven is to serve God directly and interact with him directly. To become closer to God and enjoy his company. To love each other unconditionally and without fear. To overstand our suffering and begin to heal. To please God in his presence. To drink and eat with him and feel no more pain. To conquer life and death. To move on.

Exactly my Brother!

But God is here and now, all around us. He created everything from him. You are a part of him. Heaven is right here!

We have to open our eyes and see it.

We have to open our hearts to accept it.

Each and everyone of us are in Heaven right now as we speak. We fight a battle with our inner demons to open our eyes and see it.

If we could just look out past the walls we have built up around us, we would see that we ARE in direct communion with God.

Love! This is God. It is what compels us. It is what causes us to build walls around us.

I humbly submit to you that this world IS perfect.

Every single piece of it was created by God, from God, who is perfect.

It is not the world, or us that is imperfect, only our perception of it.

We do not see things for what they are.

If the world was imperfect, the electron which takes its course around the nucleus of an atom, would not be bound by any calculable laws that make it so. Its course would be random, colliding with other electrons, spinning off into nothingness. Molecular bonds would be impossible!

Matter would not exist.

Yet every single part of this creation is held together in precise order, following precise laws of motion, allowing matter to exist.

From that matter comes the vessel for a divine spark of energy. Energy which forms matter into a body able to manipulate the lifeless matter around it. This too is not a random occurrence. The divine spark is bound by a law of motion as well. It seeks to manipulate matter in ways that provide it the sensation of Joy, of Love, the divine law of God himself!

From birth, we come into this world trapped in our container of matter seeking only one thing, Love. We need it for we are part of that divine mind the unites us all. When we do not get it, we cry out in pain!

Our whole purpose is to Love and be Loved. When we do not receive it through the cruelties of the life experience, we build a fortress around this divine spark, so that others may not harm it. We distance ourselves from the natural world around us growing further and further away from the intended experience. The more we experience pain, the thicker the walls grow up around us until they engulf our senses. We place a watchman on the walls, carefully screening all that approach, trying to decide who to let within, and armed to the hilt to prevent that which will do us harm.

Eventually our walls are so magnificent that we cannot even see beyond them. They become our prison and eventual tomb.

Inside this tomb, we cannot see the perfection around us. We are cut off from it. There we sit in our own self pity, wondering what could we have done to have deserved such torment.

My Brother, this world is perfect! And, so are you.

Come out from your tomb and experience it. Love it ALL. Every bit of love you give to it will be returned. The walls around you will come crumbling down. You will behold this creation in all its magnificent, perfect glory!

This is what God intended.

But we must ALL come out of our tombs and see it for what it is.

Love each other and be in Love.

You are not a prisoner here. No my Brother, you are a King!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This heaven sucks. I would like the heaven where you do not age, get sick, get sad, and do not have to be bound by physical laws. What about being able to eat whatever you want without getting fat?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Eternity is a heck of a long time to spend with no distraction.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by IAMIAM

This heaven sucks. I would like the heaven where you do not age, get sick, get sad, and do not have to be bound by physical laws. What about being able to eat whatever you want without getting fat?

You do not get old, get sick, get sad, nor are you bound by physical laws here.

Your vehicle, the matter you CHOSE to occupy, on the other hand, is.

Your body is your vehicle for getting around this heaven.

Getting into a car does not make you a car, any more than getting into your body, makes you that body. When it breaks down and dies on you. You will choose another, and come back to do what ever it is you want to do with it.

The problem is, no one will let you do with it what you want to do with it, because they use their vehicle to control yours.

This is what we must get past.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well, I hate this piece of junk car. Never should have bought it.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

LOL Sorry, no return policy!

Anybody here into classics?

Kinda makes you change your mind a bit now doesn't it!

Love ya,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Can I go on foot? Must I use a vehicle to get around this "heaven"?

[edit on 8-9-2010 by 547000]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just to establish the ground rules (at least in my interpretation):

I'm a being of pure energy, but can take form as I wish. So I can do anything and nothing can ever hurt me. I don't require food,drink, air, etc.

Basically Dr. Manhattan.

I believe I would try to push the very limits of myself. How fast can I travel? How far can I teleport? Where can I go? I would want to find my boundaries.

However...I don't think this is what you're saying or asking.

At any rate...I would want to be a superhero. I don't want to make art. I don't want to garden. I don't want to sit on a beach.

I want to lift giant heavy things. I want to fly as fast as possible. I want to run faster than bullets.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have to wonder if long ago we were presented with Earth and it was suppose to be a form of heaven then. And we were allowed to create what we wanted. It was all so beautiful in the beginning. Is this what we went on to create? Is that what we would do again? Would history repeat itself? Are we like spoiled children of, "Oh we broke it can we have a new one?"

Someone said not to worry there will be war in heaven too... Not in my heaven there won't. My reality would not allow for it. I have experienced the ugliness of that. I know it is not to my liking. I would never allow that to manifest in my new shiny world. It would be a thought never considered. Been there dont that, dont have to do it again.

I have never understood how people say the et's are at war as well. It seems to me if they are that advanced, they should be well above that negativity by now.

Ok, so maybe I do live in fairyland in my mind and maybe I do believe in magic and unicorns, rainbows and butterflies. I have seen three out of four, so who's to say they aren't All real?

The good news is, from some of the responses here, I am in great company and that gives me plenty of hope and affirment that all is well in the big picture.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

to me this is no physical death or heath problems, we can all fly on Demand like Neo, we dont have to breath, can live in space, under water.....

explore the cosmos, plug-in to God, play flying games, create art, music with thoughts, paint, create the best Beer in all Universes, go to other planets that are sleepwalking like earth and make an angelic appearance, find my soul mate and create more angels, fly through fractals, ...

My experiences of God were of pure unadulterated ecstasy like plugging into a Nuclear power plant of Electric Love ecstasy to the zillionth degree ...I could just be in that state for all eternity ....it was better than sex, fav food, all the money and fame in the world could't even come close to that .....so you I would just be walking around, floating completely on fire and in Love with this Source.....

[edit on 8-9-2010 by dominicus]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

to me this is no physical death or heath problems, we can all fly on Demand like Neo, we dont have to breath, can live in space, under water.....

explore the cosmos, plug-in to God, play flying games, create art, music with thoughts, paint, create the best Beer in all Universes, go to other planets that are sleepwalking like earth and make an angelic appearance, find my soul mate and create more angels, fly through fractals, ...

My experiences of God were of pure unadulterated ecstasy like plugging into a Nuclear power plant of Electric Love ecstasy to the zillionth degree ...I could just be in that state for all eternity ....it was better than sex, fav food, all the money and fame in the world could't even come close to that .....so you I would just be walking around, floating completely on fire and in Love with this Source.....

[edit on 8-9-2010 by dominicus]

This is true man. In my experience of what I think was the Holy Spirit I felt filled with light and love. I think heaven would be to always be connected to God as you exist.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Can I go on foot? Must I use a vehicle to get around this "heaven"?

[edit on 8-9-2010 by 547000]

You can and you do,

Sleep

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Music.
Learn it.
Play it.
Share it.
Enjoy it!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Interesting thread, I found it funny that in heaven we would still have a power plant. So I take it that we would start the slow death of Heaven. Are those going to be nuclear, coal, nat gas, or did we go green this time?

Here is my view, we were on Heaven and we have have slowly destroyed it, we have no regard for live, well we do actually but not here, that happens when we get to Heaven. It kinda seems funny that we will fix all of our shortcomings when we meet dad. I guess currently we are running around with no guidance and all we need to fix things is to die. Are you really happy with how God has conducted himself concerning us? At the end of the day would eating dinner with God really be all that.

I think God and his son will be very pissed at everyone of us, we have done done nothing but ravage all of his creations. All the animals that are gone all the destruction of this planet for our personal gain. And its gain that means nothing, I have bigger house than you, my car goes faster than yours, my Church is bigger then yours, Yeah dinner with God might not be all that fun. But if you lived a good life, he is now going to cut you loose with infinite powers to rain down destruction across the entire cosmos, well I do want to see an atom split, please daddy. A whole society of Varuka's "I want it now".

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamsnatcher
Here is my view, we were on Heaven and we have have slowly destroyed it, we have no regard for live,

Your right!

Now would you like to contribute to restoring it?

If so, how?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Then once we get to Noe he says, not no, but hell no, I will not assist in resurrecting any of those flippin bastages, purses his lips and goes mute.

Hmmmm....thank you for sharing that interesting thought, davidgrouchy. It's food for thought, indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join