It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, You Reached Heaven. Now what?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Welcome back my Brother!

Your story resonates with me. I've had that myself. Blood clot. Anyway, your back. If I could be of any assistance in your journey, let me know.

If you are looking for a part to play, continue sharing.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

This is highly interesting.. when most people come back with the same type of experience, why is there so much struggling and suffering in the world? Is this plane some sort of lowest form of existence? An unforgiving, earthly school to teach the basics?

How could we know what the good stuff is we haven't experience the other side?

This is one of the questions i don't think anyone can answer.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

Hi,

Let me try;

In the late 60's I exerimented and realised that normally we, as humans try and resolve 'problems' head on. Having read Aldous Huxley's 'Doors of Perception..' I tried something and realised that our 'problems' sit in space and can be looked at from different angles - our underneath, behind, above....

After 2 such experiences I realised I didn't need this 'help' this anymore (but 40 years later I'm still adicted to nicotine!)

A few years later I blacked out For me it was timeless but for those worried about my health it was about 2 minutes. I came to happy and peaceful. And sure, we must come back to pain, confrontation, suffering etc. but as Earthdude posted - we have little choice! (Smiles).

I'm not religious (although as 'Religio' means 'I believe' - I guess I am?) but maybe that's where various religions try to help - unfortunately the intrisic belief is/has been diluted by man and power of organised sects....

I think we all operate at 3 levels - animal (basic), intelect (ego?) and spirit. It's possibly a matter of degree where we usually operate - but we tend not to operate very often in the spirit because of the noise of life.

My thought for what they're worth.

Peace!

Later

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

If you could see me, you'd see a standing ovation!

Well done!

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Assuming heaven is a place of bliss where all possibilities can be realized:

I would definetly explore at first, hopefully with some companions - I'd accompany them to places they really want to see. Then some places I'd go by myself. I want to see huge planets, great storms, waterfalls, I want to see nature in a crazy bigger way. Jupiter's red spot would be one of the first places I explored, I also just want to fall through the gases of Jupiter over and over lol. I could also see travelling from one star to the next, just pick a dot and fly to it.

I would love to create paradises or make my best attempt at them. I would make living areas that are sublime like a resort with wonderful gardens and springs, I would make areas of nature for others to explore and live in if they want (mountains, rivers, islands). Sometimes you just want a nice place to walk and chill out in.

I would visit the land of Narnia, and Tolkein's middle earth and wander both for a very long time. Assuming it's all possible I would think those places are already there in some way.

I would experiment with sound and song and work with others to make some really amazing music. I would sit with others and heal my troubles with them, as I helped them heal theirs as well. I would join my friends from time to time and just be with them wherever they want to go or whatever they want to do. And I would remember to visit my parents and sister from time to time lol.

Heaven may be like some said, a timeless, spaceless thing where you are just without a body and you are there in bliss, "at one" with the universe, boundless, unmanifest, etc. But if there were to be a "Higher" version of existence than this one, somewhere between the two, that's some ideas.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

I watched a programme recently on people who had been proven clinically dead (no brain waves) and returned to life.

They all experienced the "Light" and all had the same over whelming feeling of joy and love. They had no bodies but could recongise and interact with the other energies. One woman didnt want to come back and she jokingly said she was sort of "pushed " back as it was not her time.

I found the programme truly enlightening and it re confirmed my lack of fear of my eventual passing. It is a comforting feeling that we will go to a place where there is only " true , un-refined love"

The people who confirmed their medical death were experts in the medical field.

I will try and locate the programme and post a link.

I am posting a recent thread on the subject though the videos are not what I saw.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My Brothers and Sisters,

Taking this idea a bit farther, what about heaven on earth. If the world worked with you to help you create a blissful state of existence in the here and now, what would you do with it?

If you can dream of the Stars, you have already been there.

What about the Heaven we could create with our physical selves if we loved each other enough to work together for it?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

We were created to worship. If people don't worship God they spend their lives worshiping other things, money, sex, drinking, themselves, et cetra. Anything one spends their life worshiping that isn't the Lord is an idol.

Worship = worthship, or showing worth to something. Spending your time, money or talents in.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What better way to worship God than doing better with what he gave us?

Surely money, sex, drugs, etc. were not even discussed here. All I have seen is exploration into God, which is the most divine form of worship.

You know relieve the pain of our Brothers and Sisters, advancing us to new ages, transcending this primitive existence into something better.

Would you care to contribute?

Or have words become your god, empty of substance and action?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by IAMIAM]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse

What is it you would do? Where would you start?

learn how to interact with this new reality.

What would you create?

Anything beautiful

What would you contribute?

Whatever I wanted... but then again ... the "I" that we perceive as the individual.. I have a deep feeling that this idea will change when we reach that point..
and the "I" will really be the mind of the collective consciousness.. the mind of God.. a shared - broader, multi-faceted, "many-eyed" method of perception.

so.. that "I" would create.. through a combination of duality/oneness.
a reality where both god and individuals are interacting simultaneously with reality creating the most beautiful and pleasureable and efficient scenarios.

and with each new level of that efficiency/beauty.. there is alays levels to improve upon. so it ould be an almost infinite path of creating new and better realities. to completely refine everything into a state of bliss.. ironing out all suffering .

that's "what then"

-

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You wait.

Everyone who was ever born has to reach there also.

After that, I think it becomes a joint decision to altogether leap up a level.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Thats a hypothetic question but its worth of answering... (and there are definitely much too less in the last days...
)
But i always love your threads, tho i wil give you my thoughts on this...

First i would like to admit that you´re asking two questions in one. The first is what would happen if you die and come to a state of mind called heaven. And second you state about a general shift of conciousness into a higher dimension called heaven. For me thats a difference. Tho..

I would like to give you my thoughts on all of them...

My opinion is that there are different states of minds and different states of dimensions, like a onion has different layers.

There are so much that we as humans can only experience a tiny percentage of them and this are surely the nearest planes.
So there are surely much more we even cannot imagine about...
(but as they are all connected we somtimes get a glimpse about them from spirits that reach them and teach us...)

And then surely there are positive and negative ones, tho you can decide on wich side you want to be or not. If you do it concious or not...
Lets imagine you lived your live very well and never harmed anybodys freedom. Then you will go into a state that is surely positive and might feel like heaven to you, what depends on you what would that be for you. Some need a beach, beer and virgins, but for some even to have flowing water and an own bed might be heaven...
But sure you wont remember it when this part of your self goes back into the third dimension to learn what your real self have setted your goals to learn.
So, if this kind of picture is true then there must be here and now some people that are as far developed that they would know about this and would know that they have reached their goals.
(whatever they might be...)
I know for myself that i have reached a field of conciousness that i decided to go back to the supreme source...
But that is another story and would fill another thread, tho...

So let us imagine this kinds of different planes where this spirits/souls or whatever you wnat to call them go.
We (or at least some who read this) will know that YOU (who reads this!) form your outer world, your environment by your inner self. Or for better understanding lets say by your thoughts, your emotions, feelings and inner picture.
This will surely be so in these heavens, too.
So it really depends on their own perception of the world what they will feel/see/hear/live there.

Tho i know there are some planes where your true self decides to grow up into a higher state that is what some call the angels spheres. You have now reached the level of a higher being and will give your live to the lesser ones to guide and help them.
Some even do this in the third dimensional world but alot of them operate (in these days) from their own planes through dreams, astral and other similar manifestations.
But then there are also (much more in these days that are) misguided spirits by other things that dont fit into this thread (and sadly (but in a way of information, good) there is much on ats about it and even to get on it...) that maniplulate without any morality and ethical behaviour.
But thats not my intention to talk about them.

So there are so much different levels you can reach, so much decisions you can make i always depend on your very own decision and what you are willing to do to reach this goals you have set to yourself...
So for short. heaven will be what you want it to be. It lays in your hand what you will do with your given energy...

And now for the possibility of undergoing a major concious shift.
...well i have explained it away for me in a kind, nor?
But thats is my point of view. And all my experiences and my spiritual development laed me to this very easy understandable conclusion. If we all would underwent a major shift, then maybe we will go on aslike before as really not much people have aunderstand the laws of consiousness and life...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

Jim

[edit on 7-9-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm no expert on this subject,never had an nde. With that said if you've never read Dannion Brinkley's books, I would suggest you read them.He's had 3 nde's. The first one in 1975, he was struck by lightening. He was dead for 28 minutes.They are very good books.Name of the first one is "Saved by the Light". Also Edgar Cayce talks about death and whats next. Peace and love.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have to say I am really loving a lot of the answers here and some just tickle me as they seem to be missing the real point. Like I said, you can learn a lot about a person by their response.

Amazing how hard it is for some to just answer what they would create in the actual realm of heaven. How hard is it to actually conceive it may be possible?

We, or some clearly have a ways to go if they can't even reconnect with their dreams of what if. So busy making sure their beliefs are fact, when they can't possibly know the real truth, unless it is theirs of course. That may be a horse of a different color which I dont care to pursue right now.

So again I ask, what is it you would create if the possibility arose for you? Anything is your desire to be had at a moments thought, a snap of the finger.
What will it be? What heaven will you create?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just out of the blue I had an extremely profound dream about being allowed to visit heaven for one night, about 10 years ago. It was so intense I've never forgotten it. In the dream Heaven was a real place. A community. I could see everything and study its structure.

One of the first things that struck me was the beautiful architecture. There was a huge circular lake with several ribbon like roads that lead to a city in the middle. The architecture was just astounding, it was almost like liquid shapes that rose up, with beautiful blue and purple colors. Almost impossible to describe but it just made you feel great looking at it.

One of the things that was so different was how integrated everything was. Every door was an open experience. Apartments, learning centers, you could just wander on endlessly through everything. Nothing was private, yet there was a strong sense that you should respect the rooms privacy, and integrity. The university lecture room would lead directly to someone's living quarters leading into a reading area, or botanical laboratory. It's as though the fabric of everything was made of exuberance.There was just this wonderful vibrational feeling of excitement togetherness and potential. Everything was based on community, and yet one of the strongest things that stood out for me was how every individual was completely himself! There were no borders to the soul here. No fear, just the one rule that you are to be totally who you are. Can you imagine living like that for even one day? Everyone was completely the individual he was meant to be, to the fullest potential, and yet you were never alone. Anywhere you went, the feeling of community was one of total oneness and synchronicity. It's really hard to describe it.

My one night experience in heaven. All I know is that I loved it, and I can't wait to go back there. I have no idea what gave me the dream, but it stayed with me all this years, and I feel as though it has changed my life.

If I'm having a bad day or feel as though I'm doing something that isn't really right, many times I think about that dream and then make a decision that someday I want to qualify for being one of heavens citizens.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I would like to sit with God first, and ask him if he will answer all the questions I have and can think of.
Then I'll find somthing to do

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by warza

Now that! is a view of Heaven!

Thank you for sharing Brother.

Wouldn't it be nice to build it?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

To start with, most of those things you listed were existing well before the New Age Industry came to life, so we can't call them new age ideas if they've been around forever already.

Heaven is no place.. it is only a Concept of Man, although there is a place that we can describe as being heavenly. It is found at what Robert Monroe called Focus 26 (or so), and it sits at the topmost layer of the astral "dimensions". It is also where we find the Akasha.. hall of records for most people's way of thinking, and it is where the dead who make it across into the Light go to.

I don't tell you this from Belief in it, I tell it to you from my own personal experiences over the past 35+ years.

So based solely on that, I would say that heaven on earth will not be a viable concept for at least another thousand years, well after the demise of our current corrupted system for living on earth.

Even when all people are finally awakened to their own Higher-Self.. the thing that represents the Soul you are.. we will still have some problems in operating co-operatively, until we go a step further and merge again with that aspect of the Soul we are.

Then we will be the next evolution of humanity on this planet. We will be physical, powerful, creative and still Experiencing life in the world.. albeit a different version to what we are experiencing now.

And after all the only reason their is life here is for Souls to Experience what is on offer here, just as we have experienced other worlds before volunteering for this one.

If we start to see the Bigger Picture we find it continues to get bigger as we go.. no limitations to what is possible and probable, and so we limited perception human beings have a very small window for viewing reality as it exists all around us.

Instead we are indotrinated into smaller thinking, smaller ways of being, smaller-minded capacity based on the Limitations taught us since the moment of our birth here.

And so the next step is wakening from the enforced Dreamscape to see clearly without any attachments to Belief about what is possible, what we can and can't do in this world.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

So based solely on that, I would say that heaven on earth will not be a viable concept for at least another thousand years, well after the demise of our current corrupted system for living on earth.

Greetings my Brother,

I guess a journey of a thousand years would need to begin with one step then correct?

Would that first step not be daring to dream it possible? Why set so many limitations on us from the start, when with the right encouragement, faith, and hope, the dream can evolve to the second step.

The second step being formulating a plan to bring it to fruition. Again, not set limitations, but analyze what limitations are there and figure out ways to overcome them. There is no try, only do or do not, as wise Yoda would say.

Step three would be executing the plan. That would require an enormous collection of Wills to make it happen, but it can.

First, dare to dream it is possible, recognise the natural obstacles, formulate a plan to over come said obstacle, make it happen.

Granted, I am not speaking of the spiritual heaven, that takes self awakening of a deeper level. However, improving our physical world to a more heavenly existence, will certainly make the souls journey that much easier.

What do you think Brother?

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Don't worry, there are wars even in Heaven

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join