It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, You Reached Heaven. Now what?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hello my friends. I thought today I would question you about something.

First a little about my thinking which will lead me to the question. Let's start with all the different talks about ascension, different dimensions, maybe ufo's coming to save the day, terra transforming in the 4th level, the dead aren't really dead, they just passed to the other side, you know, the usual new age thoughts. I know that is a bit scattered in topics, but I am trying to get to the end of the road where they all lead eventually.

I guess we will call that Heaven. Now I know many roads lead to that end as well, so which ever road gets you there just use that for my question.

Lets say that in the blink of a eye everything does change. We do end up on a new level, a new earth, a utopia. Whatever you want to call it. What then? You don't have to work for the man now, but for yourself or maybe to help your community. Or all you have to do if you care to is create how you want this new world to be. You help design this new canvas the new earth.

What is it you would do? There are no wars, plenty of food, etc. You know, "Heaven." Let's say you are a angel now with all the capabilities of creating. What would have seemed like magic here in the now, is now a reality on that side.

What is it you would do? Where would you start? What would you create? What would you contribute?

Im really curious as to what we would create as there won't be anything to be stressed about or to complain about.

You now have simple and mere beauty. What are you going to do with it? It is our world to now create. What will we do?

I have asked my friends this and have gotten some interesting answers to say the least. It kind of says a lot about a persons thinking, so I am curious to what you all have to say.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Enjoy?

What else could I do?

-v

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Heaven is just a new Begininning.

Once Heaven is installed on Earth, then we are all free to pursue our best desires for our own advancement.

Free of want, what would you do? Study Art? Continue working at the power plant? Compose music? What ever you want to do, that is what you do. What you want to learn, someone will teach you. What you to invent, ask, and others will assist you.

We reach for the stars, the God Blessed Stars!

Heaven can only exist by us all working together to make it.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Relax?

I think I'd spend a couple weeks on a beech with an infinite cup of lemonade.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sit back have a beer grab a virgin
Muslim Heaven sounds great

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
How long could one exist in Heaven and get bored to tears drinking lemonade and beer?

We have a Universe to explore. We have done those things already. Surely, something more noble would manifest inside you. Free of all limitations, what would you really like to pursue?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Hi,

When we get to heaven and ask the doorperson what now? they simply point upwards and sigh.....

Hope not!

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
How long could one exist in Heaven and get bored to tears drinking lemonade and beer?

We have a Universe to explore. We have done those things already. Surely, something more noble would manifest inside you. Free of all limitations, what would you really like to pursue?

With Love,

Your Brother

I concur with this. The question is what will you create to design our new world. What will you contribute? Will you manifest your home first? What will you seek? This are more along the lines of this post that I would like to pursue.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave

Hi,

When we get to heaven and ask the doorperson what now? they simply point upwards and sigh.....

Hope not!

Peace

Why My Sister do you hope not?

Have you seen what wonders lie beyond our solar system?

Haven't you the slightest bit of curiosity what lies beyond?

What about that which is below us? There are billions of universes in a single grain of sand. Do you not care to know how great this existance is?

My God Sister look around. Heaven is laid out before us and it is more wonderful than our poor minds could ever comprehend.

Would you prefer to spend eternity sitting on a cloud playing a Harp?

You could have that too if you wish. I am sure some Brother would be happy to help you achieve it.

I only wish you would expand your potential a bit. You are far greater than you give yourself credit for.

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well, I thought that angels were entirely different entities altogether... but I see your question.
The universe is a big place... nearly infinite, with nearly an infinite amount of places to explore and all the time to do it. There are smells to smell, tastes to taste, colors to behold... I want to start there. I want to see the birth of a star first hand and then it's death, I want to see an atom shed it's extra electron. I want to see life start on a new world and follow it's evolution until it's demise (it happens). That's a good start for me.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse

With Love,

Your Brother

I concur with this. The question is what will you create to design our new world. What will you contribute? Will you manifest your home first? What will you seek? This are more along the lines of this post that I would like to pursue.

I am a thinker my sister. I would love to pursue Physics or even quantum physics. There is much error in these fields that once corrected, will move us onward.

So, that will be my contribution. Oh how I cannot wait.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I've been to the door and all I can say is that if heaven feels anything like bathing in the light I could stay for eternity.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by brutalsun

Thats a journey I can join you on my Brother!

Are you willing to put in the work of learning the material if someone offered to teach?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by IAMIAM]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I've been to the door and all I can say is that if heaven feels anything like bathing in the light I could stay for eternity.

Then we need good medical doctors. Would you be willing to take on the challenge of unraveling the death process, if someone was willing to teach you?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hi

Brother actually....

My post was tongue in cheek - the principle being that we have to endure all the questions and suffering all over again to get to the next 'heaven' etc. etc...

In reality I concur with other posters - there's an infinity of possibiities to be explored in an eternity.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Maybe it's like reaching lvl 80 on WoW, that's when the fun part starts.

But really, who knows, the answer to that question is beyond our comprehension. Look at how world and people are evolving. Maybe we'll someday take our part in that creation, like painting the picture or sculpting the statue today, art at it's best.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by brutalsun

Thats a journey I can join you on my Brother!

Are you willing to put in the work of learning the material if someone offered to teach?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by IAMIAM]

My being in heaven would be a gift that wouldn't be squandered lying about. There are things that can't be learned confined here on Earth.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
My post was tongue in cheek

My apologies Brother,

Forgive me for not picking up your humor. My zeal sometimes gets the better of me.

We have much to do first once heaven is arranged. We have Brothers all over the world have have not adequate housing and food, medical care, etc. simply because of the financial beast we live under. We surely, must address this first, or it isn't heaven at all.

On a personal level Brother, what is it you dream to pursue?

This is more of a get to know you type question, for my own benefit.

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Heaven is just a new Begininning.

Once Heaven is installed on Earth, then we are all free to pursue our best desires for our own advancement.

Free of want, what would you do? Study Art? Continue working at the power plant? Compose music? What ever you want to do, that is what you do. What you want to learn, someone will teach you. What you to invent, ask, and others will assist you.

We reach for the stars, the God Blessed Stars!

Heaven can only exist by us all working together to make it.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

With Love,

Your Brother

the only place heaven comes from is from inside you, it will never come from outside and it will never come to earth spontaniously, you may believe all you wish.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse

With Love,

Your Brother

I don't want to be rude, but you are living in a dream, what you speak of will never come until people realize that "heaven/god" is within. What will you do when everyone on the planet is enlightened? marvel at creation, thats all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join