It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, You Reached Heaven. Now what?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

As I've no idea how experiencing absolute, perpetual, bliss would alter my perceptions, I cannot say for sure how I would communicate this but I would say hello to God, thank Him for certain things in my life that only He and I know about and ask Him to recommend any aspect of my new reality that He thinks I might enjoy!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hi,

Really don't want to de-rail this interesting thread (apologies OP!)

Let's just say to help others, enjoy life, teach my children and well...try and understand existence but not necessarily in that order...

Peace!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
the only place heaven comes from is from inside you, it will never come from outside and it will never come to earth spontaniously, you may believe all you wish.

Thank you for joining us Brother,

Heaven is a state of mind. It begins there. It can be made a reality. It is mans destiny to make it a reality. I know the way. But, I cannot do it alone.

Alone, it remains a state of mind.
Alone, it is my treasure only.
Alone, it will go with me out of this world.

I love you all too much to not try to share it. It is available to all who want it. All you have to give up to receive it is your Judgement. Think bigger than yourselves, for you are greater than you think.

Love all as you wish to be loved. It is hard at first. The rewards soon payoff though.

With love,

Your Brother

[edit on 7-9-2010 by IAMIAM]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I suppose I should answer my own question eh?! I know my heart would be filled just being surrounded by nature and wild life. I think I would be a gardener of these new earth, and I would understand the animals more clearly then ever. Im also sure I would have a keen interest in music and the arts. To hear the symphony of the stars when they twinkle! What a great cd that would make. Then again, who would need a cd when all they had to do was listen...

My house would be grand for I believe I would live outdoors next to a incredible sea. My day not complete unless I have swam with my other brethren of the sea.

I believe I would be a wanderer. Just as I wandered here I will continue in my journey to explore all that there is and what I need to learn on whatever level I may be.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Given infinite time and infinite resources I would spend it watching the beauty of life and creation and being. I could expore space and see how asteroids colliding creates a ripple felt through the universe. I could zoom out and see how the planets and stars and galaxies create a beautiful dance and then zoom way in and watch how atoms are performing the same dance on a different scale.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I would travel to a primate inhabited planet and pick up one of the monkeys and give one a boost in intelligence, and watch what happens. Primates are very territorial you know.. makes for an interesting watch

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
become a forensic anthropologist
solve ancient crimes and raise the dead
enact counter dis-info through swat for protection
resurrect Hitler and put him on trial live, daily, for a year.
The swat is to keep the accused alive for no less than 2 years.

What if we find out, once we get resurrection technology,
that a key ingredient is there must be someone present
who actually knew the person, so we have to build chains of
association to resurrect people further and further into the past.

Then once we get to Noe he says, not no, but hell no, I will not assist
in resurrecting any of those flippin bastages, purses his lips and goes mute.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, first we would need to create some slaves to do the chores so we could have all this free time to create. We need some robots or artificial intelligence to mow the lawns, cook and serve our meals, and keep the power plants running. Needs lotsa go-fers.

Then we can all sit back and visit or play with hobbies, go fishing, play with our animals, travel, etc. And if we get bored we can come up with some new ideas to make our robots happier as free range slaves.

I would hope the robots don't get out of line like the humans did.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

That sounds like a beautiful plan my Sister...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
In the superhigh-realms there is no sense of time and therefore no real sense of boredom. The idea of having to do something in order to gain something is missing there. Its all just very different.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

I don't want to be rude, but you are living in a dream, what you speak of will never come until people realize that "heaven/god" is within. What will you do when everyone on the planet is enlightened? marvel at creation, thats all.

You are not being rude, but I do have a comment to what you are saying. Are we not living in a dream now? Seems you have said this. Yes "Heaven/God" is within you, but I also believe it surrounds you as well. One must only open their eyes to see, and open their ears to hear it. When I enjoy my garden and laugh at the wildlife that plays there, am I not in heaven then?

Fantasy is a dream. We are living a dream. I dont see why fantasy cant be anymore real then the dream we are living. If I can fantasize something, it must be real somewhere.

I can all ready marvel at creation. I do it everyday. I believe I have felt, touched, seen,heard,experienced,explored, and even marveled at heaven.I think a safe guess is that a taste of it is all ready here.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I just wanted to thank you for your enthusiasm on this post. It is nice to meet fellow.......

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It is nice to meet you again as well Sister.

You play your part on the stage of life beautifully.

I am blessed to be here with you.

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Perfect the art of course!

Maybe create some new colors, new type of animals, create planets like Earth, divide myself to forget eternity, fall in love, live, remember, suffer, die, born, give birth, fly like an eagle, travel the cosmos at immeasurable speeds, drive on the surfaces of stars with my cosmo-bike.

And maybe study myself to understand: what the # am I actually ?

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As we are all one, it is nice to know I aspire to become a great doctor, a explorer of past times, a rider on the surface of stars, a developer of new colors, a teacher of children, a studier of quantum leaps... This is a good start and I feel peace in this knowledge.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is no now and no what in heaven. I have been there. There is no time.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
There is no now and no what in heaven. I have been there. There is no time.

There is no time here either in this now except for what we have formed around ourselves. I imagine if we learned to drop that we would see we are all ready there or could continue a better creation of it.

Id love to hear you elaborate on you time there...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Hi,

I agree that there is no time - I apologise for jumping in and labouring the point but as I've stated this in other threads try reading Julain Barour's 'End of Time' here he brings in quantum theory, relativity and our 'being' together.

We experience a relative configuration (of all possibilities) and play it (as humans) to ourselves as a movie.... He postulates there really is no 'time' nor (even more difficult) no 'movement'. We are.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

My Non Time in Heaven
I died from carbon monoxide poisoning. I was trying to make it to the door and I passed out. My loud heartbeat slowed. I remember hearing my last heart beat. It stopped and then I went into a sort of tunnel, but sort of a 2 dimensional mandala. As I was guided to the center by some loving being I felt the joy of timelessness. Warm golden love filled me and I was free. I felt all who had loved me were one with me. Then I was sent back to my body to complete some mission here on earth. I don't know what it is. The only reason I fear death now, is that it would prevent me from completing my mission.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Hi,

Here is an extract from my book - based on experience....

And unconsciousness was the same. Occasionally he was in a state of what felt like pure bliss, a timeless, endless, shimmering, pure white electric-like white state – a place of total peace and tranquility, whilst at other times, it was a deep all pervading, empty and ominous black.

Wednesday

On the third day whilst in a ‘blissful state’ ‘something or ‘someone’ told him that he had to ‘go back.’ Initially he mentally resisted but whatever it was, it gently but quite firmly insisted that he had to return to a physical world of suffering, worry, fear, confusion and pain. Although he would have liked to have argued, he somehow sensed that this ‘voice’ was not only right, but extremely powerful – an intrinsic life force.

He finally came round and wondered where he was. Without his glasses everything was blurred.

Great that you too have 'experienced' something special!

Peace!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join