It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadow That Wouldn't Leave

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Calender

Thanks for sharing your story.
Now I really feel dumb, because I don't really know anything about Freemason.I have seen it mentioned in other threads but never really understood what it was about. I will have to try and find out first what that is....

About your expereince: I was surprised to read they lifted your baby brother up. That sort of thing never happened to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Thanks for stopping by to write about your experience. There was a time when I was really interested in auras. I learned that all things living or material have an aura.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hey OP

I just registered on this site to sort of search for some answers, I dont medidate and no one has taught me tarot cards nor have i done anything relating to research on these matters.

All i know is when i was younger i use to be able to do a lot of these things aswell, see spirits, know the future, wake up in middle of night see lights all around me, I remember as a extremely young kid i could even move things with my mind when i was totally relaxed (not when i tried, and this could be over imagination as a kid too.. who knows or can proove it),
Well as a kid, i learnt quickly that telling this stuff to people got weird reactions and kept it to myself. i just made it a fun game where i could go to bed and still leave my body and see what is happening in living room, or go down the road, fly around backyard see the stars.

got a bit concerning however when i could start knowing about deaths 2 weeks before they happened and not be able tell anyone about it,or do anything to prevent it.

Then one spirit i saw in my early adult years was dark really dark like thick smoke, never seen anything like it, but everything from that day went negative for me, so i learnt to block everything out as i was in my teens and started thinking that these abilities was bringing in the negativity.

Now about 8 years later im curious again, do you or anyone else know how i might be able to unblock my mind to these things?

Will unblocking my mind again make me crazy? I dont want to end up a looney..

Like i said, i dont know anything about spirtuality, all i know is what i could do, see, think, dream all the rest.

edit on 17-9-2010 by fornaught because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2010 by fornaught because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fornaught

Hey there,

I know what you mean about people not believing you. My own parents didn't believe me when I told them as a little kid that I saw these things. Only when I was 12 and sat them down and told them, did they finally see that I didn't just have a wild imagination.

Now about starting your abilities again... I am no expert, but I did have a mentor who taught me different kinds of meditation, and how to use crystals, etc, and she said that some people as they get older, do get scared of seing spirits and start blocking them out, and with that closing their third eye. So I suggest you do a little research about opening your third eye again.

Thanks for posting your story, you are not a loony, I experienced a lot of the same things you mentioned you experienced as a kid, and you are not alone.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I wonder if the demon moved slowly because of your angels . . . like they could slow it down but they could not directly intervene unless you asked them. However, the idea that it moved slowly because it was savoring your fear seems like it has real merit. As far as any of this stuff can have real merit, anyway.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
My "Shadow People" story is a bit different than yours. It happened when I was about seven years old. I was sick with the flu and had a fever, so that probably contributed to the fact that I had a hallucination. I don't remember how it started, but it felt like I was in a bit of a trance.

What I do remember is that I was running full speed though my living room, dining room and kitchen area, doing laps in a circle. My mom, I recall, was jogging along beside me, trying to get me to stop. I screamed at her, pointing behind me, "Can't you see him? He's trying to get me!"

What I saw was a dark, hooded figure. You couldn't see his face, it was just blackness. He was wearing a long robe, and powering what looked like a very old "hearse-like" wagon, pulled by two large, black stallions. The weird thing is, even though it was traveling at breakneck speed, it couldn't catch me. Eventually, mom just flat-out tackled me, and I screamed, falling to the floor, thinking "it" had caught me.

I had a few other strange experiences while I was sick, but I never saw the black, hooded figure again. I know it was most likely a fever-induced hallucination, however, it was so vivid, that I remember it like it was yesterday.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Praxilla

Hi Praxilla,

Thanks for sharing your story.

If you or anyone else have any other ideas or experiences about this phenomenon please share it here. I just recently read a few accounts where people were actually convinced that shadow people are here to help us... What are your thoughts on that? Is that complete humbug, or are there some shadow people that frighten us and live off on our fear, and other shadow people that actually want to help?

Let me know what you think. And let's try and get to the bottom of this together.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
As a child and i "cheated death" on more than one occasion. One night i awoke to two voices next to me, both laughing hysterically in an evil voice. I tried to scream for help, but i flt like i couldnt breath and had no way to yell. After that night i realized my entire family had experiences like this after an uncle began practicing witchcraft in our house. Im 25 now, and my entire life ive been followed by this thing. Every now and then ill feel something cold o my body as i sleep, or wake up and jump out of bed instantaniosly withought thought, as if my guard goes up because i know somoene is in my room. Occasionally i still wake up and feel pinned down and have something speakig in my ear. I dont know what to do. I never did anything with the church, as my family did, or practice my religion. Ive come to the conclusion that i must start, because without good there can be no evil for the things ive experienced to exist. Truth is, i dont know any prayers, or know of any churches near me, as i am in the military and not from here.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by doza281

That's pretty frightening. I'm just posting so that I will see it in my subscribed threads. I subscribed yesterday, but it didn't show up since the last post was from 2010.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Calender

I know this thread was from quite some time ago, but I want to thank you for making that last point. You are absolutely correct, at least from my experience. I was plagued by things as a very young child and into my pre-teen years and when I became a teenager I thought I was freed from it all because of my new faith in Christianity. Well, soon I started getting into things that I had no idea were occult related at the time and I was having only what I would have called beautiful, inspirational experiences that I would never have questioned were of the "light" or "good".

To make a long story short, I thankfully was yanked out of the influence of what I thought were spiritual forces leading me to the truth, but that were actually dark, hateful, deceitful and destructive beings. I didn't even classify them as beings until after this happened. I just thought I was opening my mind to some universal truth and having experiences of love and light. The dark ones can and will pose as anything they feel will get their agenda accomplished, including angels of light or deceased reletives, etc. I am still scarred from my ordeal 30 years later, but at least I am not deceived.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Very nicely put. I feel the same way about my experiences. Without the darkness we cannot see the stars.

I wrote my experience with these beings to share it with people like you who have encountered either the same or something similar. And to find out what they were exactly, and why they came.

I am just so glad that I don't see them anymore. Back then I knew nothing about calling for your angels for help or visualizing protective shields. But now I do and I actually do visualize my own protective shield from time to time, when I feel being 'watched'. I have seen many spirits since then, but nothing dark since that night over 11 years ago.

Ps: Yes, I wrote this thread a while ago, but I think this is one of those topics that never 'goes out of fashion' so to speak.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: added a comment

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Glad to see you are still around and active here. I hope you are well and may God bless you.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I just wanted to bump this thread up in case it might be helpful to someone.
It was a very difficult time in my life, but has made me stronger and I can now say that I haven't had any bad entities visit me since I was 21, and am 34 years old now. So I guess what doesn't kill you does make you stronger.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to post and ask or just send me a U2U.

RR

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You're lucky to have guardian angels.

Every night for me is torture.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by twsnhr013

Now why wouldn't you have guardian angels?
Would you care to elaborate?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I just wanted to say hi.
Weird huh

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join