It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "They talk about me like a dog"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Is it just me? Several videos I've seen of him lately leave me with the impresion something's not right with him - as though he's on drugs or something.

I have been quietly watching and listening as well, and I agree that something is not right. I don't think it's drugs.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don't want him to "pull a Kennedy". It's not worth it IMHO.

Why?

Think of what would happen.

They would blame it on the KKK or something, and it would cause intense immediate racial tensions everywhere.

People would start getting into fights and killing each other over it.

Remember how LA rioted over Rodney King?

Ya well picture the whole world as LA. And instead of King, it's Obama.

It would be a sad day indeed. I don't wanna ever see it.

I do not want him to pull a Kennedy.

There are better ways to get the cats outta the bag. And a human life is too important to waste over this. The truth will come out anyways, we don't need anyone getting hurt.

Pushing things makes it harder to get to the truth, and we could end up with a conspiracy theory about the assassination official story of the KKK being faked, for 50 years. I don't want that.

Let's hope Obama keeps his cool and doesn't get himself in trouble.

The truth will come out faster by letting it do it's magic on it's own and not interfering. The right people will come and tell us the right things. That's how it works isn't it?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I stopped after reading the first page...I am sure its been said already, but why is it some curiousity as to who he is talking about...its clearly wall street he was discussing..powerful corporate interests with banks too big to fail, businesses too big to fail, bailouts, etc etc etc...everything wrong with corporate america that has a huge investment in the status quo so they maximize profits on the backs of the american people..

Any president that tries to alter anything, for better or worse, will be hated by those whom have something to lose by change...and if that person has money, expect alot of noise and confusion to fill the airwaves so the common pleb in society fights for the corporate's interest.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

"Some powerful interests who had been dominating the agenda in Washington for a very long time and they're not always happy with me. They talk about me like a dog. That's not in my prepared remarks, but it's true," he told a crowd largely consisting of union members.

Nothing but pandering to the audience of the moment.

Union workers want to hate the elite, so he allied himself with the union workers to help gain the favor of the moment.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Sounds to me like if he ever wants to be an accredited President, then he will have to man up- stop with the telepromters, and get a spine! If not there is a few more choice words that i could add to the op's snippet.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

I think most people here tend to agree that most political decisions and policies are made by a powerful group of elites... bankers, CEO's, NWO, illuminati, whatever you want to call them.

This pretty much sums it up. I don't know about "illuminati" 'tho, but it's the same people, big business heads, behind the curtain, year after year, no matter who's the president.

Everybody who's been into this stuff for a long time knows this.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by Rockpuck

not just republicans...he means all entrenched career politicians...
and their "bosses" on Wall Street and in the NY FED.

Anyone who has gained power through the division of the American public and or is profiting from the stagnation of our political system will do anything to take out those who would seek to change the status quo. Wall street, Corporate America, The military industrial complex, Parties in Washington who suckel at the teat of all of the above, they all have a vested interest in wringing America dry.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
How interesting... Obama goes off the prepared speech to say that there are POWERFUL interests who have been DOMINATING the agenda in Washington for a VERY LONG TIME.

Remember, Obama is all about class warfare. Even though he made 5.5 million dollars in books sales alone, he will still play the 'entitlement' and 'that is not fair' card. If someone rich and powerful is talking about him like a dog, Obama should be lucky that they are not using their wealth to put anything into action.

I have no sympathy for this president. Obamacare is a big dog leash on every taxpayer. If he wants to talk about who is being treated like a dog, I would have no problem laying the verbal smack-down on this conman.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Section31]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Interesting, I wonder what his angle is on this one.

Is this fact? Did he really say this?

I wonder what the repercussions will be from that comment, if true.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I've thought that the government was controlled by elite groups ever since I was about 20 years old, and nothing I've seen in all the years since has proven otherwise. Just the opposite. I mean, all these wealthy people and big business interests are not giving billions of dollars to BOTH political parties just because they're feelings generous.

The Republicans are a little more blatant and obvious about serving these elite interests, but the Dems do it to. If you look at the record with TARP, the Wall Street bailout and everything else, Obama is really not all that different from the Republicans. His health care "reform" was a big giveaway to the health insurance and pharmaceutical industries, and so on.

Mainly these two political parties are fighting over who is going to get the most money and be first on the corporate gravy train, although they always put on a big show for the voters who don't know any better.

Once thing that is changing is demographics, and I think that scares the Republicans more than the Dems, particularly the fact that minorities are going to be the majority in 20 years or so. Republicans have turned off most of these voters with their old, rich, Southern white guy act--and it is just an act, but it doesn't help them get 51% of the vote as well as it used to. That is a problem.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by Monts

Who says it wasn't written in his speech??

Would be a good way to deflect a little blame for what he has done or is about to do..

You really think it was a slip??

I don't believe most things these pollies say but I do believe they plan everything the say...

Just my 2c

I think you've nailed it.

We've seen time and time again what happens to Obama whenever his teleprompter malfunctions and he actually has to speak from the heart.....

This man clearly pays attention to conspiracy theories, and I dont think he is anything like JFK. He ( or his speech writers) just know how to present him in a slick manner as to confuse the masses into thinking he's actually on "your" side

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hes going to get himself magic bulleted if he keeps this kinda of crazy talk up. To be honest though, hes probably still but hurt about being told what to do[or what not to do] by BP after the oil spill.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
He is trying to remind us all, that he is still a human being and compassionate person.

Or more like... CONVINCE us he's a human being and compassionate person. The ole "I'm a good guy" spiel. It's classic blame-shift and I for one, will not be deceived.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sounds like he's just playing the victim card since the race card isnt working so well. Just another tactic that hopefully most Americans will see right through.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm sure that isn't true.... Most people like their dogs.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm calling BS on this one. Here is the clip again:

The insincerity is all over this guy. And the crowd behind him nodding at his every word,
who is buying this crap?

He fought for lower credit card rates...but first threw massive bailouts at the bankers?
Ooooo, watch out Wall Street, if you don't behave he might just throw another bailout at you.

Here is an SNL clip about Obama's meeting with the Bankers.

Sorry, you have to watch a commercial before the video, but can't find it on YouTube.

Edited to add the original clip from the speech.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by tungus]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Is it just me? Several videos I've seen of him lately leave me with the impresion something's not right with him - as though he's on drugs or something.

Possibly... But we may never know....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e77653582945.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
[edit on 7-9-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hendrix predicted this moment folks:

Everyday in the week i'm in a different city
If i stay too long people try to pull me down
They talk about me like a dog
Talkin' about the clothes i wear
But they don't realise they're the ones who's square

Stone free!

www.lyricsmania.com...

Sorry is someone else mentioned this already,no chance to read the whole thread yet

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I know obama uses the words of other people a lot, but he should at least have continued with the next line of Jimi's Stone Free and said "Talk about the clothes I wear". Then I for one would have had a small smirk. He probably doesn't even realize he plagarized Hendrix, what a square. Throws like a girl and rides a girl bike, with a neat little crash helmet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join