It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "They talk about me like a dog"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
The same ones he is speaking about are probably the same ones that helped him become President.

Notice the word "not always happy with me"

I hate saying this, but I'm telling you this man knows he's almost at the end of his appointment. He sounds like he knows it too. Don't be surprised if an assassination happens to shut down the US.
::praying - please don't let me be right::

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well he acted like a female dog today.......so I guess it is appropriate to continue talking about him as a dog. Never thought I'd see a president of the U.S. female dog up on national t.v..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

It is the people who hate Obama and call for the his failure, and therefore the failure of any economic recovery who whine like a bunch of female dogs all day and all night.

The world would be a whole lot better place if they would put a sock in it.

Obama was right on in this speech, but no doubt you like giving your money to fat cat crooks.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
Obama has to be not only the thinnest skinned president I've ever seen but the thinnest skinned person, period. That guy cries like a baby every time somebody thinks about not singing his praises. He knows he has ascended to power by way of corruption, coercion, and influential power brokers so he feels he has to "prove" that he is worthy of the position he holds. The combination of ineptness and ego make for an interesting combination.

Partisan posts full of accusations with no proof and opinions packaged as fact is partisan posts.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
dumbama is a moron and he will do anything to make himself look better. This is becoming harder and harder for him to do because he is the worst President this country has ever had, he is worse the carter. So, of course he will talk crap and act like a child and of course blame Bush and everybody else for what he has created and destroyed. Typical dumbama bs. He is not a man, he is a coward. Him and his dumbass dumbecrat followers actually have control in Washington right now. Republicans can't do anything cause the dumbemmies have control over everything-yet and still he blames the Republican and the people treating him like a "dog."

Guess what dumbama....when you look like one, act like one, talk like one then you are one. DOG

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Obama made this statement during his Ohio speech a couple of days ago

“I believe government should be lean; government should be efficient. I believe government should leave people free to make the choices they think are best..."

Read that statement again...

Now look at the massive and costly bureaucracies created so far during his year and a half in office. Also note that a majority of the nation wants Obamacare repealed and this same majority opposed it before it was passed.

That simple statement made by Obama actually caused my head to blow off of my body. My head has since been reattached with velcro in case this happens again.

He wonders why his poll numbers are plummeting and why he has lost respect? I would say that talking about him like a dog would actually be an improvement from his current status as a jackass who is completely detached from reality and the majority of this nation. He only speaks to the East and Left Coasts of this nation and forgets everyone in between (except Chicago of course)

If he wants respect, he has to earn it. He is not entitled to it simply because he is president. People respect the office and title but not the empty shell of the man sitting at the desk.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Obama very generally does the opposite of what he seems to be saying...like if he speaks against ballooning deficits, that makes it okay for him to go ahead and spend the money...It's not even that he is shameless, it's a dialectical use of discourse...if you say A and do B, the result is neither of those, it's C...C is gooey and elastic, it can be whatever you need it to be when you have to justify things later...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

If you were paying attention, you would know that Obama actually saved taxpayers huge amounts of money by putting strings on the bailout money, which the GW admin refused to do. This resulted in the finance corporate behemoths paying back the gov huge sums of money to save their precious bonus money.

Obama isn't creating new bureaucracies, he is re-instating much needed government services to put an end to the mass scale fraud banks have committed since de-regulation.

I guess you think lying, cheating, and stealing are acceptable ways to earn a living.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by jibeho

If you were paying attention, you would know that Obama actually saved taxpayers huge amounts of money by putting strings on the bailout money, which the GW admin refused to do. This resulted in the finance corporate behemoths paying back the gov huge sums of money to save their precious bonus money.

Obama isn't creating new bureaucracies, he is re-instating much needed government services to put an end to the mass scale fraud banks have committed since de-regulation.

I guess you think lying, cheating, and stealing are acceptable ways to earn a living.

So nationalizing healthcare is simply a reinstatement of govt. services? This act alone will create hundreds of new departments and thousands of govt. jobs just to monitor and regulate it. Desk jockeys determining which treatment a patient should get based on cost benefit analysis.

As far as the financial industry goes,,, Ask why Fannie and Freddie are not subject to the new financial reform rules? Combined, they own or guarantee 53% of our countries $10.7 trillion residential mortgages and they have already drawn close to $160 billion from an unlimited government credit/bailout line. Taxpayers own 80% of these bad boys and no one is cleaning up their bad habits!! No one will touch it with a 100 foot pole.

I suppose lying, cheating and stealing are acceptable ways for our Congress to make a living. The devil is in the details of all of their monstrous legislation. Just look for the back doors and trap doors written into all of this and buried in a sand desert made of legalese.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
proof again of the illuminati for all you stoopid skeptic doubters.

The puppet makes a remark about his handlers not always being happy with him.

I knew it all along

S + F to the OP, and stars for many others, lots of great posts.

I have been upset with Barry, but now looking back I am sure most of what
he has done was the design of others.

Others who are not elected and several who do not even hold office.

I knew this to be somewhat true for many years now even during Bush,
but to have one of them admit it openly that is amazing and I fear for Barry.

I hope his words do not go the way of JFK's, it will end the same way I fear.

Even if Barry is out of office the House and Senate will still slowly destroy the nation,
and I am talking BOTH parties.

Most of what ails this country has their signatures on it.

The fix has been in for awhile now.

Good Luck to you all !!!

edit on 10-9-2010 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by Monts

Who says it wasn't written in his speech??

Would be a good way to deflect a little blame for what he has done or is about to do..

You really think it was a slip??

I don't believe most things these pollies say but I do believe they plan everything the say...

Just my 2c

Sometimes in frustration and anger ppl will not wear their chains lightly.

Planned or not the words carry weight.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What would I say if I talked about, or rather to Obama like a dog...

1. Bad dog ! Bad dog !

2. Obama, give me that money back !

3. Obama ! Those are not your playthings !

4. Obama, stop biting the hands that feed you !

How about this classified...

" Free to good home, Obama dog. Black, shiny eyes, short hair. Good with Mislims and dictators. Loves to play games with people. Has fears of Christians and conservative talk radio personalities. Call 666 and ask for Michelle or Hillary."

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't say he was a "dog", more like a new world order Eugenics loving piece of garbage that loves Satan. He loves Satan because he loves killing babies as he proved by using our tax payer money to fund abortions. You sure can't be a Christian and do that so we know he's not a Christian. He works for the new world order so that means he worships Satan also.

We know Kissinger gave him his first "job" and Kissinger is on record saying that 80% of the world's population must be killed so that's who was his teacher. Kissinger is also on record saying that Obama was there to "sell the new world order. So Obama is a puppet to ram through as much new world order garbage down our throats as possible. Then they will throw him away and put in another Republican new world order piece of garbage like Romney to continue the wars and take away more freedoms just like Bush did.

The ONLY way you can stop this cycle is to ONLY vote for Tea Party End the Fed Candidates. You have to stick a stake in the heart of the Federal Reserve as that is the only way to stop their evil.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I don't care for Obama's healthcare plan, but he didn't nationalize it. At least it is money that stays in our country, and not being sent overseas. Something needs to be done about the cost of healthcare in the U.S., that is for sure.

Obama did not create the finance industry problems, he inherited them. Did you bother to listen to what he was saying in this speech. I posted a close script of what he said on the page or two before. Obama is trying to change how our banking system is being ran, and that needs to be done.

So why aren't you supporting Obama in his effort to rein in a finance industry out of control?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It appears he was lying about alot of things to all of us. Here is his birth cert. info and college info. stating he was a resident of Indonesia and wanting financial aid as a foreign student.

www.morningliberty.com... ama/

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So he calls himself a mutt and gets ticked when some one else dose it

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Oh waaa waaa waaa Obama!

Let's see, Goldman Sachs backed Obama.

Rothschilds backed McCain

Rothchild and Sachs are in bed together.

Looks like a checkmate to me. It didn't matter who voted for.

All were handpicked!

So I assume he is talking about his Puppeteers?

S&F BTW

edit on 11-9-2010 by KIZZZY because: add-on

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
I wouldn't say he was a "dog", more like a new world order Eugenics loving piece of garbage that loves Satan. He loves Satan because he loves killing babies as he proved by using our tax payer money to fund abortions. You sure can't be a Christian and do that so we know he's not a Christian. He works for the new world order so that means he worships Satan also.

We know Kissinger gave him his first "job" and Kissinger is on record saying that 80% of the world's population must be killed so that's who was his teacher. Kissinger is also on record saying that Obama was there to "sell the new world order. So Obama is a puppet to ram through as much new world order garbage down our throats as possible. Then they will throw him away and put in another Republican new world order piece of garbage like Romney to continue the wars and take away more freedoms just like Bush did.

The ONLY way you can stop this cycle is to ONLY vote for Tea Party End the Fed Candidates. You have to stick a stake in the heart of the Federal Reserve as that is the only way to stop their evil.

So much hate.

People talk of working together and being open about secrets and lies. Yet many people lie and are just as selfish as those in office.

The government is a literal reflection of it's people - as in the microcosm so in the macrocosm.

Where's the Love? Where is the people working together, and coming together for a better purpose?

Instead everyone is spewing fire and pointing fingers only - feeding the negativity already in place.

Fire feeds fire, aggression feeds aggression. It's an endless cycle, a cyclical maelstrom of hate - until something profound occurs..... Forgiveness, and the coming together to shape a better societal perspective.

Look in the mirror, practice what you preach.

edit on 11-9-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join