It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "They talk about me like a dog"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I see it, he is endangering himself far, far more with these little "hints."

I couldn't agree more, but when I watched the speech the public just clapped obliviously to his little hint. That little hint he dropped about trying to overcome influences from "powerful interests dominating the agenda of Washington", those "powerful interests" he speaks of are probably the bankers; I liked how he said they aren't happy with him and speak of him "like a dog", very enlightening.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Nathan-D]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Bad dog Hussain!
Bad bad dog!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What's up Dog?

What's my name?.....................................................Ralph!
What's on the top of the house?.................................Roof!
What's it feel like being a dog?....................................Rough!
Who was the most famous baseball player?...................Ruth!

What?.................................................................Maybe I should of said Jackie Robinson?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurv47
Haha, it reminds me of a kidnap victim trying to secretly ask for help.

My question is ... what was the context?

It reminds me more of a spoiled brat who doesn't lie what he hears. What powerful interests, the Americans who don't care for his policies? He's attempted to treat us like a dog. Payback's a bitch. He's just backing back what he has dished out.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Both being skeptical of a politician and believing what they say partially only after careful consideration is what you are suppose to do.

If you choose not to believe anything whatever thats cool.

But I tend to think 50/50 with a politician, and try to ask questions like 'is this promise too good to be true?' or 'how much does it cost?', you can figure out things pretty quickly with your own common sense.

Half-truth means exactly that, half truth. With common sense most people should be able to figure out which side is true and which is false by simply asking a few basic questions. Oh thats only if they think about it for a little bit.

I find it kind of funny because it's like the universe stays in balance even with politicians and just about anything you can think of. 50% + 50% -

One day you may have 75% + , but the next day it could be 25%, so it evens out in the end.

It's just the propaganda is getting pretty ludicrous (as usual i suppose), and I can't help but laugh a bit.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Now sure, Democrats have their pockets filled by special interests, but NOWHERE NEAR to the level of Republicans. Democrats are inconsistent because half of them are bought and paid for and half of em aren't.

reply to post by NoHierarchy

Nah, there's a hierarchy in their party as well. Even if what you say is true, they won't buck the authority of their superiors. No one makes it into a position of power without dirt on them.

That's the way the money makers keep control. It's the same MO as the skull and bones uses, you have to have some secrets that you share with your handlers that would ruin you if it ever got out. Case in point the guy in NY who was busting wall streets chops and they turned up some prostitute to ruin him. They were probably the ones supplying her, so they had insurance.

Very simplistic really. Use the publics taste for drama in politics against it. Party against party so people think they've chosen a side. All the while laughing while money is loaned for wars and charged interest on.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
He's gaining the trust of the people.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
If he plays to be their enemy, or their "dog" then he is our friend, for the corporate bigwigs would be our enemy.
He didn't have to tell us that those remarks weren't what he was supposed to say. But he pointed it out. He know's he's on TV. Everything he does and says is deliberate to produce a desired effect.
The effect is to endear him to us.
That's one way to think about it, anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
except dogs have papers.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

He was talking about the people that supplied the money that put him into power. It ain't the Republicans, it ain't the typical members of his own party. It is a select group, which is ...er, their name escapes me, but it starts with a Z.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I would just tell Obama, well Obama if the shoe fits..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Actually I would like president Obama to stay in office. At least he was being honest this time. We don't need no lies, we want truth. He's upset with the people he works with. It's his fault for getting into this position. But maybe there's that change of heart that caused him to say about the Washington's Agenda, and saying about his feelings. There's nothing wrong with that. Maybe we could have a change of heart by supporting him more that may cause him to blurt out the entire truth in a whim. He would die in the process but, at least it would show humanity that there is something more behind the scenes.

Say if Obama did get shot, who will take his place? Mc Cain? F!$@ that! We would be in WW3 just like that!
Palin? Run away!!!

Ron Paul? Yes! For the love of God yes!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Wow, Obama script writers must have forgotten about this!

President-Elect Obama May Get a Mutt 'Like Me'

So during the president elect compared HIMSELF to a mutt, but now is wimpering and whining that he is being compared to a dog.

He must have been for it before he was against it.

I wish this whiner would just go away and become irrelevant.

I have to add, I did not notice the picture from the article right away. Take a look, oh what narcissism-From the office of the President elect.

Why could the American people not see the problems with this............fool.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f8cef3b3ad1.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-9-2010 by saltheart foamfollower]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just stick to reading the teleprompter Mr. Obama, your attempt at endearing yourself to the common man with your side speak has fallen on deaf ears.

And if your handlers are unhappy with their puppet, Im sure a few $$ billion more in blood money will appease them.

Anyone who isn't blind can easily see where your allegiances fall, and quoting a truly free man like Jimi Hendrix wont change who you are or what you do every day.

You fail on every level.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
First of all what exactly does they talk to me like a dog mean? Most

everyone I know talks nice to their dog how about you. ^Y^

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have a friend who campaigned like a dog for Obama.
Elderly lady, anti-corporation, gay rights advocate, dog rescuer, pays to spay and neuter pets in the neighborhood,
the soul of charity.
Absolutely thrilled that the first family would get a shelter dog.
Overjoyed that gays would get equal rights.
Ecstatic that corporations would lose their overwhelming influence.
Then came the gift of a Portugese Water Dog from a political dynasty, the defense of the DOMA, and an Oval Office full of lobbyists.
Now when the President is mentioned, her smile vanishes into a tight, thin line. It's sad. I feel sorry for her loss.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
seems to me that the NWO's puppet cut a string and spilled the beans

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
so a sitting president makes a vague pronouncement to vague enemy-like figures as the elections ramp up, and the ATSers wet their pants trying to make it mean whatever they want.

all is well.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee
I have a friend who campaigned like a dog for Obama.
Elderly lady, anti-corporation, gay rights advocate, dog rescuer, pays to spay and neuter pets in the neighborhood,
the soul of charity.
Absolutely thrilled that the first family would get a shelter dog.
Overjoyed that gays would get equal rights.
Ecstatic that corporations would lose their overwhelming influence.
Then came the gift of a Portugese Water Dog from a political dynasty, the defense of the DOMA, and an Oval Office full of lobbyists.
Now when the President is mentioned, her smile vanishes into a tight, thin line. It's sad. I feel sorry for her loss.

And I have a friend who posts manufactured anecdotal stories on the internet in an attempt to present a facade of discontent within the ranks of his political rivals.

He gets paid well for his work.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Obama has to be not only the thinnest skinned president I've ever seen but the thinnest skinned person, period. That guy cries like a baby every time somebody thinks about not singing his praises. He knows he has ascended to power by way of corruption, coercion, and influential power brokers so he feels he has to "prove" that he is worthy of the position he holds. The combination of ineptness and ego make for an interesting combination.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan-D

I see it, he is endangering himself far, far more with these little "hints."

I couldn't agree more, but when I watched the speech the public just clapped obliviously to his little hint. That little hint he dropped about trying to overcome influences from "powerful interests dominating the agenda of Washington", those "powerful interests" he speaks of are probably the bankers; I liked how he said they aren't happy with him and speak of him "like a dog", very enlightening.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Nathan-D]

Just like the crowd clapped wildly when he said we needed a civilian security force as powerful and well funded as our existing military. I was sitting there with my jaw hanging down wondering, "what exactly would we need that for". And my next thought was, "what in THE HELL are they cheering about?!" He could have said, in his authoritarian dialect, "I want to gas all welfare recipients by 2012", and they probably would have clapped just as wildly. It is that same brain-dead, sheeple mentality that got him elected. Just amazing.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join