It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "They talk about me like a dog"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
People wondering if Obama is on drugs; he actually is.

He has a prescription for a brand new, top of the line amphetamine that was just recently created a couple years ago.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Yeah,thats the body clock reset stuff isn't it?
Meant to keep you perky and alert after no sleep for ages.
Can't be good long term-maybe thats why so many "leaders" age so fast..

People have speculated that he was on illegal drugs as a youngster-maybe even marijuana(shock horror!).

Pffft who cares-can't be as bad as coke honking jackD swilling serial substance abuse fanatic George W.

Could be he used drugs-or could be its a smear campaign by his enemies like this whole birth certificate debate.

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The guy actually bought his own self-messianic hype that he pumped out during the election. Now that people aren't buying into it anymore, and that they are complaining instead of just buying his act, he's an unhappy fella. whaaaa ... cry me a river.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

You are wrong... this is NOT THE FIRST TIME! JFK made a rogue speech about "Secret Societies" and he said that he would tell everything to the public before the end of his term! Now we know WHY he was killed... We also know why Reagen was shot by his Secret Service Agent after he dodged one bullet, says he didn't feel any pain til he was thrown into the car. After that, he straightened up and did what they wanted.

We all need to write letters to Barack (the name means, "Blessed by God"), HE NEEDS TO TELL IT ALL!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Surely a highly intelligent man of superior knowledge can fix the so called "problems" created by a so called "blundering idiot" in less than 18 months.
That's exactly what we were led to believe, anyway.

Maybe it's time to start chanting "NO HE CAN'T!"

He is a DAWG because he is still in campaign/complain mode.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I don't want him to "pull a Kennedy". It's not worth it IMHO.

Why?

Think of what would happen.

They would blame it on the KKK or something, and it would cause intense immediate racial tensions everywhere.

People would start getting into fights and killing each other over it.

I see nothing wrong with racial tensions as long as people aren't being all dumb about it & going for the wrong people.

It would definitely make it a lot easier for him to put all the blame on, villainize, dehumanize, clean up, take out, and get all the unncessary & unwanted garbage out of his way.

for example, why can't he just stop being all decent & stop working hard for the people? and then start backstabbing, manipulating through policies, stunting, vandalizing, & usurping power from those wealthy corporate powers? that way, he'll have a much better life & more freedom to do the things he wants (i.e. helping only the people he likes while keeping the rest of them poor, sick, & uneducated). And as for the possibility that he might get himself killed, he should keep in mind that he can also do the same to others. Even if he starts hiring thugs, stalkers, rapists, & killers to clean up any troublemakers, people creating conspiracy theories about him 50 years later would be the worst problems he'd ever have. As for just getting caught, being help responsible, or being prosecuted because he's a world leader & not a businessman, he'll just have to learn to become more of a businessman & manipulate his way to always winning, staying in control, & staying out of trouble. Having places where he can hold secret meetings, keep people binded by oaths, & quietly make decisions about butchering people would be more useful. Working with dangerous criminals who are all dedicated to common goals & interests will also help infiltrate & maintain control over all the corporate powers. Having his family members whore & seduce their way into forging relationships with rival families will also make it easier to backstab any unwanted nuisances once by one & then cover up tracks. Also, he should put more money to covert advertisement, soliciting, & endorsement while always strictly denying all of it.

anyway, pulling a Kennedy is so lame, pointless, & almost ineffective now in the 21st century. That trick is just too old. Too much truth & honesty is really not the way to go. Maybe "staging, faking, & dodging multiple Kennedy's" would be much more fun.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by killyou]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Some people mentioned they thought Obama was referring to republicans. However I caught something else he mentioned later. He said, "They are not happy about it but it was the right thing to do." Just before that he was talking about the credit card companies gouging citizens with late fees and high interest rates ect. The people in control of large amounts of currency otherwise. These are the ones it seemed he is talking about who, "are not happy" with him and talking about him like a dog. So if I am right he is saying these powers have dominated washington for a long time. And I am not surprised at this as most of America in my opinion is controlled by the people who control the money or Big business.

So maybe he is stepping forward and outing these powers?? I don't know but it did peak my interest. Hope he says more about it.

However one thing bothered me yesterday. He was talking about how we gota do more road work cause all these construction workers are out of a job. Then later he states all these construction workers used to work in manufacturing but when they lost their jobs then went into construction. So the thing to do is make more construction???

I thought the problem was tariffs. When Bush lowered tariffs it became more economically viable to have manufacturing businesses outside of the USA because of the ridiculously lower wages. So much so that its worth while to waste boat loads of fuel to ship stuff to be made in china to america. While China artificially holds their wages down to make it more appealing for business in America to move to China. And people wonder why China is where the economic boom is
. You see we always imported more than we exported. Now more so than ever now that we import all the more because our manufacturing left.

So how is spending billions of tax payers dollars on imported oil to make more roads supposed to help us make more permanent jobs? Jobs where we export rather than import instead of encouraging currency flow out of our country and there for increasing our debt...???

My solution is either we artificially lower our wages to compete with other countries so we don't import so much and export more.

Or we should again set up tariffs which are to keep our jobs from leaving.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by forevereternal]

[edit on 7-9-2010 by forevereternal]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Care for a Milk Bone Mr. President?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

Do you have any thoughts about what it might be?

Obligatory 2nd.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I believe this comment was deliberate and strategic. By making this reference he is trying to link himself in people's minds with JFK, and gain suppory by psychological association in the minds of the voters.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense will also look at what he has or HASN'T done to protect the basic rights of the American people, and their freedom.

This is also clearly double speak. We know they lie. We know they say the exact oppositve of the truth. We know they put him in place, we know he is their willing figurehead.

These mean nasty people call him a dog!! That's because he does nothing but obey their orders, and wags his tail while he does so.

If he acts like a dog, talks like a dog, wags his tail like a dog - guess what - he's a dog!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm really interested in learning about what interests that he is talking about. I know he's talking about Republicans for the most part... but I have a feeling that he's talking about the banking lobby, AARP, and other interests that are getting in the way of his agenda. Anyhow, it's rather interesting. He should go off script more often.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

That's exactly what this speech was designed to do - put doubt in the minds of the voters. It's a carefully stage managed ploy, a trick. When you are watching these people give their speeches, instead of thinking 'President' or 'Congressman' - think 'Hollywood actor' and you will start to see things differently.

Look at what this man has done to the US constitution and civil and human rights. Look at what has happened to the judiciary under this man, look at what has happened to the police, to our right to grow organic food, etc.

It is only the actions which are important in deciding what to do. My advice, don't listen to their speeches, they are all carefully stagemanaged, hollywood style pantomimes to mask the truth and use subliminal mind control techniques to control the public.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I don't think he's referring to anything specific. I think to wonder what he means is to fall into his trap.

To me this smacks of subliminal mind control. By making this statement he is creating a link in the minds of the audience with JFK, so they will start to believe he is like JFK.

This is so BLATANTLY not the case, he represents everything which JFK despised. He IS one of them, those shadowy forces, but sadly this dirty ploy seems to be working.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In Obama's own words.... Thanks for pointing this one out Drudge!!

"With respect to the dog," said Obama, "this is a major issue." He said it has generated the most interest on his Web site, but before a new addition is made to the family, "two criteria that have to be reconciled."

One is that elder daughter Malia, 10, "is allergic, so it has to be hypoallergenic." The other is that "our preference would be to get a shelter dog," which would point to the possiblity of a mixed breed, or, as Obama said, "a mutt, like me."

www.people.com...

Indeed Obama, why compare yourself to a dog??
I guess this was just one time when Obama could actually laugh at himself.

Back to politics and pandering to your sycophants Barry.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Everything you will be hearing from these mafia gangsters in the run up to the election will be lies and mind control.

I'm sad to see that even people on ATS already seem to have dropped their guard.

The problem is there is no good candidate - Rep or Dem - so faced with that most people will allow themselves to be 'duped' by one or other of these mafia just because they can't face the difficult truth that there is no real choice because both are liars and criminals, and both will pursue the same agenda.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I love how the anti-obama people in this thread are calling bull......

like if obama said it, then its not true...meaning there are no special interests, no control of washington by the all mighty dollar.

Reminds me of when Obama said school is important and the anti-o's were cheering for ignorance...since when has an education ever helped anyone!

I think Obama should go out next week and warn against wearing lead vests while swimming in the ocean...then just sit back and let a problem take care of itself.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Pure BS for the mid-term election coming up in November, maybe the union guys at GM want to vote for his party since he bailed out GM and kept them in high paying union jobs but what about the majority of us that have lost our middle-class jobs since NObama took office he hasn't done squat for us.

Democrat or Republican if you're an elected official inside the beltway you have been bought and paid for by big business, banks, lobbyists and special interest groups it seems their main concern is how much money they can get for their next campaign. Who cares about the taxpayers back home until election time.

This is our own fault people, the American taxpayer has been complacent for far too long about who they elected and what those elected officials have done in office.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I call bull, and I dispute your logic that it therefore means I am saying there is no dark influence through money, big corporations, big banks, etc.

I call bull because he is one of them, and because I think this is psyops. The Gulf oil spill crime alone is enough, without all the other information which I consider to be plenty evidence that he is completely one of them.

I object to the kind of reasoning which says that if I don't believe a word he says I am an idiot. I rather think its the other way round.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Obama Fact Sheet, a call to consciousness.

www.examiner.com...

Next to this I would also like to see a sheet entitled: 'Bush/Cheney fact sheet, a call to consciousness.'

Because together these would present the facts about both evil criminal fictitious parties. Fictitious because they are one and the same.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I object to the kind of reasoning which says that if I don't believe a word he says I am an idiot. I rather think its the other way round.

So, if you believe a word he says, then your an idiot in your own words.

if he is a great liar, then that means the truth is interwoven with misdirection...lies never come into the picture with a great liar, which means its just a spun truth...

So, either he is a great liar, meaning what he says is true and truth is simply used to further an agenda...or he is an absolute horrible liar which is quickly destroyed in the public forum.

Lets see...he made it to president and most fact check sites tend to hammer away conspiracys with facts...so, that must mean he is a great liar.

and a great liar uses the truth for advantages...meaning you should believe what he is saying, and just trying to understand the spin...verses disbelieve him...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join