It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "They talk about me like a dog"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Obama: "They talk about me like a dog"

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com

Those following President Obama's prepared remarks during a speech in Milwaukee, Wisconsin Monday were thrown a bit of a curveball when it came to a description of his critics:

"Some powerful interests who had been dominating the agenda in Washington for a very long time and they're not always happy with me. They talk about me like a dog. That's not in my prepared remarks, but it's true," he told a crowd largely consisting of union members.

The line was a rare departure from a president who normally sticks close to the text of his speech and may forecast a more aggressive tone on t
(visit the link for the full news article)

+34 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
How interesting... Obama goes off the prepared speech to say that there are POWERFUL interests who have been DOMINATING the agenda in Washington for a VERY LONG TIME.

I think most people here tend to agree that most political decisions and policies are made by a powerful group of elites... bankers, CEO's, NWO, illuminati, whatever you want to call them.

This, from what I know of, is the first time any president has actually gone off track and said that Washington's agenda is controlled by POWERFUL INTERESTS, and not elected officials.

Cool stuff!

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/9/1010 by Monts]

+68 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The same ones he is speaking about are probably the same ones that helped him become President.

Notice the word "not always happy with me"

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
sounds like a wake up call to the unions themselves who may have largely wanted to have obama in office. the ability to vote in mass for representatives and the ability for people to become career politicians and career porkbarrel business men based on union contractual "rights"/votes is high; and for him to depart from his normal stature to express to the union this seems not unlike his character but a means of allowing the union members to perceive first hand from an elected person who feels he may have their own best interest at heart the dangers associated with union practices regarding politics.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well, when you think about a Presidents eight year shelf-life versus a career Senator. Or a coalition of them...

Then again maybe Obama might do what Kennedy, IMO was considering doing - and out the real powers behind the throne.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Haha, it reminds me of a kidnap victim trying to secretly ask for help.

My question is ... what was the context?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Yeah it sucks to have people you work with talking or gossipping about you but sometimes you just have to grow a pair and move on. Don't take things so emotionally. Just suck it up and everything will be fine.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
proof again of the illuminati for all you stoopid skeptic doubters.

The puppet makes a remark about his handlers not always being happy with him.

I knew it all along

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I was going to say I hope he pulls a Kennedy and starts naming off the men behind the curtain. That little remark means he is fed up and may be a warning of whats to come.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Who says it wasn't written in his speech??

Would be a good way to deflect a little blame for what he has done or is about to do..

You really think it was a slip??

I don't believe most things these pollies say but I do believe they plan everything the say...

Just my 2c

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Barry must be feeling a little tight in the collar, and a little loose on the love leash.
There is no "one tool does the entire job" in tptb tool box,
he must be feeling his usefulness coming under question, and soon he will be replaced with a more proper tool for the job.
This isnt surprising.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-9-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurv47
My question is ... what was the context?

I think it was in context of his own party members....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurv47

Here is a vid of the section of the speech:

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I think most people here tend to agree that most political decisions and policies are made by a powerful group of elites... bankers, CEO's, NWO, illuminati, whatever you want to call them.

If he isn't talking about the powerful elite pulling his strings right in front of his face then he is talking about all of America and the way he has been treated as President lately. He is trying to remind us all, that he is still a human being and compassionate person. Then again he could really be for a CHANGE in the way things are run in Washington. They aren't going to like that.

Either way, at least he still has some personality left. It is good to see him step out of his robotic predator-drone mode of being President for a little bit and exercise his own right to Freedom of Speech.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
After watching the youtube piece I think he was refering to Bush-era entities. I don't think he has the balls or the inclination to pull a Kennedy and go up against the fed and its handlers. No president since has, for obvious reasons.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Yay, thanks! =D

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on Mon Sep 6 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I'm fairly certain he's talking about Republicans.......... I think that's pretty obvious actually..

BHO should stick to his prepared remarks.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
LOL.

Did his teleprompter break down ?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
"they" bark at him?

My dog talks about me like a dog too.

Going off prompter Obama, shame on you, they will have to shorten your leash now.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
He's talking about republicans; fanning the flames of the dividing line being drawn down this country.

If it wasn't on his official speech that appeared on the teleprompter, it was without a doubt, planned.

[edit on 9/6/2010 by eNumbra]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join