It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran reported on brink of nuclear weapon!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hello there folks! For anyone keeping tab on the thread the Iranian government has essentially issued a rebuttal to the IAEA report today. The suggestion is that the report has been largely influenced by political motives. A shocking revelation I think you'll agree.

www.presstv.ir...

Once again Iran is offering talks, but everybody else just wants to punch them in the head.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
For the date, I fail to see why Iran cannot go nuclear power? After all, there are many nuclear states around the world (Pakistan and United States being few) that are more unstable governments than Iran.

The sole reason cannot be the president Ahmadinejad's out-of-context comments about Israel. Maybe the reason is that you don't want your enemy to get armed properly?

Just an opinion.

-v

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have been following the news on Iran and their Nuclear ambitions for years now, it's also part of my job to monitor them but that's another subject!

It's very clear from those in the know that Iran has a goal to develop Nukes.

All the avoiding and ignoring sanctions, making certain statements, their lies and how do you put it, sneakiness (hiding underground nuclear plants).

This is clear to the Governments around the World and other Countries in the area that we have to watch Iran VERY closely.

My own personal opinion is Israel / US / others should perform some sort of Military Strike on Iranian Nuclear Plants and other refinement operations to send a message to them that we DO mean business and there is now way the World will stand having Iran with Nukes.

If they (Iran) need electricity, import it or ship it in like other countries purchase Gas etc.

There is no way that we can keep track of all processed Uranium, they simply can't be trusted.

If we do nothing, Israel will wake up to a blinding light with a mushroom cloud one day soon. Yes, we will hit Iran back but their purpose of getting rid of Israel will have worked, it's too late, nothing can be done to get it back.

I'm not a religious person but it seems from what we read and see in the news that Muslims are the so called trouble makers and need to be dealt with if we want to have a peaceful existance. It's not hard to see if you take a step back and look at the whole picture from an unbiased view!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
All i say to this thread, is the longer things are left, the harder the battle..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

And here we go...

I could have written this script.

Over the next month there will be more reports of Iran's capabilities. No doubt at some point the UN will have a meeting to decide what biscuits to have at the next meeting and then the ball will start rolling with the global media machine hyping it up into "sanctions" and "resolutions".

Then, the big one.
If the US Government believes that the people won't support an attack on Iran, something will happen to "convince" the people that Iran is their enemy.

Even if Iran is capable, they are NOT THAT STUPID!

There will be an event in the US (or perhaps in an ally nation) to be blamed on Iran. The idiotic masses will pound the war drums before using any logic and the US and Israeli war machine (helped by some rather large corporate sponsors) will attack Iran.

The "Event" will probably also allow the $ to be devalued, something the Govt. can also then blame on Iran. Because of "continued threat" the US Govt. can also enforce restrictions on communication, movement, protest... allowing the people to be mad enough to go to war, but not allowing them to tear their own government apart.

Predictable much?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Sigh.. I'm getting kind of tired about this war between the two camps (Israel & cronies on the one side and Iran & Conspiracy nuts on the other side).

Those claiming Iran is not after nuclear weapons are either: plain stupid, very biased or have been too lazy to conduct their own research.

I'll keep it short, because you can do the math yourself: there are plenty of indications that Iran has been after nuclear weapons since as early as the late 1980s. In fact, they have more reasons to become nuclear than they have not to become.

Before you die-hard conspiracy nuts start your crusade against me, try to understand that it becomes rather tough for Israel to attack Iran. In other words, it's the best defensive weapon that one could wish for. Israel would never risk attacking a capable nuclear power. Why do I say capable? Because Iran is at the final stage of implementing the platform to launch nuclear weapons.

Among Russian and Western (even Israeli) intelligence and military sources it is widely known that Iran does already have a number of ex-Soviet nuclear warheads and is likely to have produced a number of them with highly enriched uranium, which they obtained during the past decades on the black market. Some US official even had a slip of the tongue about that.

What Israel fears, is that Iran develops a fully operational ballistic platform on a large scale: that's the real threat - from an Israeli perspective. No, Iran is not going to wipe Israel off the map (propaganda), but it would enable Israel's enemies, including Hezbollah and Syria to grow stronger (under the protection of the Iranian nuclear umbrella).

What happens then? Israel cannot continue to behave in the way it does, the enemy gets the overhand and they will sooner or later find themselves in a pretty awkward situation. Especially, after decades of ''misbehavior'', I'm sure there are still some 'bills to be paid'.

That's what's going on here. Admitting so, gives Israel the green, public, light to bomb the hell out of Iran, so it's not in their favor while the US simply cannot bear the burden of another conflict - if they could, Iran would have been bombed already.

So what do we get. My take is that the US will eventually join Israel in a bombing campaign on Iran, as Israel cannot do that on its own. If that doesn't happen, Israel will not hesitate to use the nuclear option. Either way, we're gonna have war; rather sooner than later.

I do not say that Iran cannot have nuclear weapons. On the contrarily, it would actually be good as I'm personally pretty fed up with Israel's war crimes, but that doesn't mean Iran is not after nuclear weapons, claiming so is simply ignorant.

All it takes is some logical reasoning.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Prove it.

Out of the three options you've provided I'll go with 'too stupid.' Just like I was too stupid to believe in Saddam Hussein's intentions to develop and proliferate weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Russia Today on the band wagon too? Not looking good for Iran.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

Who knows maybe I am just a naive fool, and there really is a insurmountable threat bearing down on us from Iran. But with only my infantile vision to rely on, I just can't see it.

Well it seems even the Russians are getting a bit squirmy.

Iran needs to heed IAEA demands- Russia foreign min

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Russia Today on the band wagon too? Not looking good for Iran.

What did I say in my above post?

IRAN SIMPLY CAN'T BE TRUSTED..!!!

I'm not shouting this, that's not why I used capital letters!

It's trying to get through to all you people out there with 2 brain cells who think that Iran are saints and have done nothing wrong lololol

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Mdv2

Prove it.

Out of the three options you've provided I'll go with 'too stupid.' Just like I was too stupid to believe in Saddam Hussein's intentions to develop and proliferate weapons of mass destruction.

I can prove my point as much as you can prove your point that they are not after nuclear weapons with the difference that I elaborate my reasoning and you don't.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

WELL IN REPLY TO YOUR COMMENT;

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Iran are no saints for sure. But you got to provide proof. Like I keep saying to folks like yourself if they lied the first time for a war with less obvious benefits, why wouldn't they do it a second time?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

reply to post by Mdv2

Prove it.

I can prove my point as much as you can prove your point that they are not after nuclear weapons with the difference that I elaborate my reasoning and you don't.

So you can't prove it. Case closed. I can't prove my point either that is also true. The difference being my view doesn't result in another military excursion in the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
Finally, let's get armageddon going.

Ezekiel 38 and 39 are the next events on the prophetic time-line.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This shows that people from Israel aren't all bad and want to shoot innocent civilians like the Muppets in Gaza keep on about!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well they can produce as much as they like lol, that is the right they have under the NPT treaty which they signed..

Just another pile of BS to add to increase the war pretext which the empire's citizens have to eat..

20% VS 90% lol..

Relatively easy, OK hahahahhahaha.. I guess not with all the inspections..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

What kind of evidence are you looking for? Ahmadinejad with a nuke in his hand? There are enough neutral sources from the 90s indicating Iranian interest in nuclear weapons. However, there are none indicating they are not.

Regardless of your opinion, there's going to be a military campaign anyway, no matter if they really do develop nuclear weapon or not. Iran is a threat to Israel and no one is going to prevent them from removing it. No, I am not supporting such a move, merely pointing it out.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wish Iran had nukes

So they can bomb the hell out of US and Israel..

Why should you guys be allowed to have that dream to bomb the sh1t out of Iran. Iranians should also have that dream, the dream of 5000 nukes + hundreds of Zionist nukes..

In all fairness, the accuser usually brings evidence, but with the credibility of the US and the Zionist Israel, no one can believe them..

Last time they brought all those charts, and satellite pictures showing where the WMD of Saddam was, sooooo crack up, Americans ate that BS, now they are ready to eat some more.. Can't believe they liked it

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Are you really advocating the nuking of Israel and the USA in the full knowledge of all the innocent people who would subsequently die?
And why?

You are really showing your tolerant side here oozy

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

Are you really advocating the nuking of Israel and the USA in the full knowledge of all the innocent people who would subsequently die?
And why?

You are really showing your tolerant side here oozy

No I'm saying Iran should also have the right to dream about nuking you guys, just like you guys dream about nuking Iran.

Why should you have 5000 nukes and not them?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join