It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran reported on brink of nuclear weapon!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Oozy get ahold of youself... You spew more liberal nonsense then the huffington puffington post

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by Mdv2
reply to post by oozyism

Dude, you have no clue where I am from. We have not even close to 5000 nukes. Probably a number similar to that of Iran.

I'm not gonna ask you where you are from, but tall and skinny, good enough for me..

Anyways, So why don't you want Iran to have a nuclear weapon? Because you think they will bomb Israel and Palestine
??

I mean if they are gonna bomb Israel they might as well bomb Palestine, am I right? The whole region will be effected wouldn't it?

Here is something funny, America implementing sanctions against Iran for pursuing peaceful nuclear technology which they have 100% right to do so under the treaty they signed, the NPT, while brainwashed Jolies like you want Israel (has over 100 nukes), and the US (has over 5000 nukes), to stop them..

Shows hypocrisy in way doesn't it..

Then again why would the US spend over a billion dollars per year in propaganda if they didn't see the success. You my friend is the success

Please I beg you, when you reply, post some evidence that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons, because you are embarrassing yourself. Usually the accuser holds the burden of proof.

This is my last reply to you as it's obvious you haven't read a thing of what I wrote. Have fun with your little monologue.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Big deal. All the worst countries already have nukes. This is not big news.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join