It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe and Kennedy UFO conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheriepie
Marilyn used the name Zelda Zonk when checking into hotels anonymously. Not really sure where you got the 'secretary at the White House' stuff from.
Did you read my post before you wrote again about press conferences and diaries? NONE of that is true! It's all stemming from one untrustworthy guy, Robert Slatzer. He's just gone around repeating it so much that people believe it to be true. Marilyn Monroe NEVER kept a diary, red or otherwise, and was NEVER going to hold a press conference. Most reliable sources will also verify that there was no affair with RFK. Also, your 'black helicopter' is nonsense, because by all accounts from the neighbors, both in the police report and later interviews, it was a quiet night with no noise and no disturbances. NO credible eyewitnesses saw RFK there. If you insist on making these claims, please tell me who your sources are so I can roundly discredit them. It does a great disservice to Marilyn's memory for people claiming to be her fans to go around repeating such lies- lies that are easily proven as such if one bothers to do any research into them.

That being said, Robert Slatzer died several years ago.
Arthur Miller had nothing to do with her commitment to Payne Whitney, they were already divorced at that time. He had left Marilyn for photographer Inge Morath while filming The Misfits and married her shortly thereafter. Though I'm sure that had a large part to do with her mental state at the time.

You are not doing your homework good enough! Will you please pull yourself together and do your homework?

Have you read any of the ATS member called ZeldaZonk's posts on my thread here?

Have you been following this thread good enough? I guess NOT. Let me advice you to read all posts at this thread seriously BEFORE you make any conclusion.

You seem to base your arguments on Robert Slatzer ONLY!

There are other sources OTHER than Robert Slatzer. Try use the Internet also, as there seems to be a LOT of information about Marilyn on the Internet.

It is reported that Marilyn and Dorothy Kilgallen was going to reveal UFO matter.

And then there is about Marilyn's alleged diary:

"Jeanne Carmen has recalled seeing Bobby grab up Marilyn's red diary in her living room one day and hurl it across the room, shouting >>Get rid of this!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996),
Christopher George Latore Wallace (May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997)
Lamont Coleman (May 30, 1974 – February 15, 1999),
These 3 rappers was all killed at age 25.

John Fitzgerald"Jack" Kennedy (May 29, 1917 – November 22, 1963),
Marilyn Monroe[1][2] (June 1, 1926 – August 5, 1962),
Lisa Nicole Lopes (May 27, 1971 – April 25, 2002),

All 6 of these Gemini’s was killed and there murders have never been solved.

George w bush
nelson Mandela

These 2 Gemini’s careers was destroyed.

kanye west is just being flashed as well as his mothers death.

I wont go into details about all this but it started with the Apollo program, it was a slap in the face to the u no who, who’s holy bible is the zodiac and mythology aspect of there beliefs system.

[GEMINI’S MUST NEVER GET CONTROL OF THE AUDIENCE, THEY CAN NEVER WIN THE CROWD AGAIN.]

Gemini’s as well as other signs in the zodiac have special gifts, a Gemini’s gift is to see the future and are supposedly the messengers of the gods stated in the zodiac.

It wasnt just going into space that upset them ,it was the assumption of landing on the moon.
the using of the name appolo.

Apollo began in earnest after President John F. Kennedy's May 25, 1961 special address to a joint session of Congress declaring a national goal of "landing a man on the Moon" by the end of the decade.[1][2]

I warned kanye west that he has to keep a low profile and watch flashes from cameras well before his mothers death ,i told him that they will come at u and try to destroy u because your a gemini.

He wrote me back or one of his people wrote me saying (If somthing happens to me its well noted that u will be the first one contacted as a prime suspect, lol,i hope your not serious?
2 months later his mother was dead, several months later they flashed him at an award show and what he did i really dont want to mention..but it was embarrasing.

George w bush
nelson Mandela
kanye west

These was all geminis that have either been destroyed or killed by
[edit on 7-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527]

I don't want to throw the thread off topic here but I find this really interesting.
Quick question to Immortalgemini527: Is this your personal research or have you discovered it from sources on the internet etc?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Arthur Miller had nothing to do with her commitment to Payne Whitney, they were already divorced at that time. He had left Marilyn for photographer Inge Morath while filming The Misfits and married her shortly thereafter. Though I'm sure that had a large part to do with her mental state at the time.

entertainment.howstuffworks.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"One night, Miller had a phone call from her while he was in a restaurant; she said he had to come home and save her. She had taken an overdose.

Edward Lovitz, a screenwriter who had known Miller for many years, said: >>'Arthur told me that he thought she needed psychiatric help, that she would start to scream at him for no apparent reason. He wasn't sure if it was the drugs she was taking, the alcohol or just her mind breaking down on her

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe Person to Person Interview
www.youtube.com... A short interview with Marilyn
www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe returns to Hollywood
www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe Interview
www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe - interview

www.youtube.com... Something's got to give 1990 documentary - part 1
www.youtube.com... Something's got to give 1990 documentary - part 2
www.youtube.com... Something's got to give 1990 documentary - part 3
www.youtube.com... Something's got to give 1990 documentary - part 4
www.youtube.com... Something's got to give 1990 documentary - part 5

www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe The Final Days (Part 1)
www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe The Final Days (Part 2)
www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe The Final Days (Part 3)
www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe The Final Days (Part 4)
www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe The Final Days (Part 5)
www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe The Final Days (Part 6)
www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe The Final Days (Part 7)
www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe The Final Days (Part 8)
www.youtube.com... Marilyn Monroe The Final Days (Part 9)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have been doing my homework. For 17 years.

I do base a lot of my refutations against Robert Slatzer....because he is the original SOURCE of these rumors. The press conference, Kennedy, red diary- every last one of those rumors did not come about until 1974 when Slatzer started them. There is NO mention of a press conference or a diary before 1974 when Slatzer made it up.

""Try use the Internet also, as there seems to be a LOT of information about Marilyn on the Internet"- sorry, but ''the internet'' is not a credible source. I get my information from books from REPUTABLE sources and from people who actually knew Marilyn Monroe. I am not going to sit here and name drop out of respect for my friends, but they are names that are instantly recognizable to any Marilyn fan. My sources are well documented, well written, well quoted by people who actually knew Marilyn Monroe and will attest that Slatzer-who started these rumors- is not a credible source. Know who some of my other sources are? Everyone in Marilyn's life, from her closest friends to her staff to her biographers, who say that Slatzer did not know her. Get yourself a copy of Donald Spoto's definitive biography- his facts remain unchallenged and undisputed- and he goes into this at length. Also Whitey Snyder, Susan Strasberg, Ralph Roberts, Pat Newcomb, Norman Rosten.....these people all attest there was to be NO press conference and NO diary. Also, no Marilyn biography before 1974 mentions a press conference or a diary. Know why? Because Slatzer hadn't made it up yet.

You are citing Jeanne Carmen? Seriously? As I have previously mentioned, she also never met Marilyn Monroe, but would have you believe they were the best of friends and would go around on talk shows making up ever-more salacious stories. She and Slatzer were friends with each other. Nothing that comes from her mouth is credible!!!

The article you listed also cites Donald Wolfe, a biographer whose main sources were......Slatzer and Carmen. He is widely discredited.

Get yourself to reading CREDIBLE sources. Donald Spoto, James Haspiel, Michelle Morgan, Susan Strasberg, Fred Lawrence Guiles. There are numerous books out there written by people who actually knew her....and NOT ONE mentions a press conference OR a diary. You need to focus on WHERE the information you are getting is coming from. WHO the source is, and are they credible. You are not doing that, you are taking whatever article you find on the internet that supports your theory and using that without bothering to delve deeper into who it's quoting and citing. That is faulty and dangerous, and filling your head with untrue things. YOU have not done any homework, because you are taking the words of people who never met her and make up lies about her to make money and using them as if they are fact. Just because someone says it- or you read it on the internet- does not make it true.

You quote Lionel Grandison, coroner's assistant. Did you know that he was fired for stealing from corpses? And that he was also PAID by Robert Slatzer? He rescinded his story years later and admitted that Slatzer had PAID him to back up what he said.

It is a fact that Marilyn Monroe NEVER kept a diary. ANY diary. She would jot things down on scraps of paper, make notations in her script, but she simply did not keep a diary. It was not in her personality to do so. She was too disorganized. No one, over the course of her entire life, ever said she had a diary. Everyone says it was not in her nature to have one.

Exactly four people say that she had a diary: Robert Slatzer, Jeanne Carmen, Ted Jordan and Lionel Grandison. All are connected with one another, none actually knew Marilyn Monroe, and all four are proven untrustworthy if not outright liars. Everything about diaries and press conferences stem from these four liars. Why you choose to continue to believe them at face value without bothering to research further into it is beyond me, but it does a great disservice to Marilyn Monroe. You are choosing to accept the word of four known disreputable liars over dozens and dozens of credible people who dispute what they say.

In regards to her death, I know more than most. I have photos and information that the general public does not. I have studied extensively from a forensic point of view, examining only the ACTUAL evidence and not wild speculative stories.

Since you seem to like things on the internet so much, here's a good one for you:

www.crimemagazine.com...

I can find you way more that completely discredits diaries, press conferences, and the ridiculousness of a helicopter, but that would require reading actual books and taking the time to do real research instead of just Googling things written by any jackass because they support whatever pre-conceived notion you already have.

Your other article is from The Daily Mail- a tabloid- and is written by J. Randy Taraborelli, who wrote a book about Marilyn that has been widely discredited, both for not citing his sources and for plagiarizing other author's work. Your quote about MIller and Lovitz is wildly out of context anyway. Here is the whole thing:One night, Miller had a phone call from her while he was in a restaurant; she said he had to come home and save her. She had taken an overdose.

Edward Lovitz, a screenwriter who had known Miller for many years, said: 'Arthur told me that he thought she needed psychiatric help, that she would start to scream at him for no apparent reason. He wasn't sure if it was the drugs she was taking, the alcohol or just her mind breaking down on her.'

The end of her marriage to Miller resulted in the next big crisis in Marilyn's life. Alarmed by her suicidal obsession, her psychiatrist Dr Marianne Kris suggested that she check into a private ward at New York Hospital for some rest under medical supervision. Reluctantly, Marilyn agreed.

You stated:According to screenwriter Edward Lovitz, Arthur Miller told him that he thought that Marilyn needed psychiatric help. And that means that Arthur Miller could had contacted her psychiatrist.

NO, that does not mean Miller contacted her psychiatrist. You are jumping to conclusions with zero facts to support them.How on earth do you jump from a person saying she needed some help at some point in time to Arthur had her put in the hospital? Do you realize how ludicrous that sounds? Let's just say for the sake of argument that Lovitz' quote is authentic and accurate. WHEN did he say it? WHEN did Arthur say she need help....was it in 1957? 1959? After she had her miscarriage? On the set of the Misfits? Simply because at one point over the course of their four year marriage Arthur said that she needed some help does not equal he called her doctor and contributed to her committment to the hospital. You are putting your own speculation, jumping to erroneous conclusions, and not basing your opinions in solid fact. Marilyn and Arthur announced their public separation in November of 1960, though their marriage had been breaking down long before that. Yet she did not enter the hospital until February of 1960.....Arthur was well out of her life and seeing photographer Inge Morath by then. You are grasping at straws to make shaky connections that support what you already believe to be true, despite what the actual facts say.

Go read some books. By credible sources.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There was a typo- they announced their separation in November of 1960, she entered the hospital in February of 1961.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Keep up the good work my friend!! I have had a look once or twice for information i could ad to you thread but could find nothing that you havent posted already,lol dude they should of put you on the kennedy case they way you go at research,bravo is all i can say!! i added you as friend ,hope you dont mind.
Its not much buddy,but here is the ufo interveiw with Tim Good
Tim good

He talks about the subject ,jfk ,ufos and marilyn for about 5 minutes,but its all a class interveiw,hope you enjoy!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Excellent thread. star and flag. I am not sold on UFO disclosure being the reason that Marilyn was killed, however I do feel that the kennedy's were involved in her death.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Just come here:www.facebook.com...#!/pages/Marilyn-Monroe-Collectors/132486533445820?ref =ts

That's the link to my page. Like I said, when you join just let me know who you are and I'll contact you through my private account. I assure you, any question about Marilyn Monroe you might have I can find the answer to.

Sorry, but that homepage doesn't seem to work.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c

Keep up the good work my friend!! I have had a look once or twice for information i could ad to you thread but could find nothing that you havent posted already,lol dude they should of put you on the kennedy case they way you go at research,bravo is all i can say!! i added you as friend ,hope you dont mind.
Its not much buddy,but here is the ufo interveiw with Tim Good
Tim good

He talks about the subject ,jfk ,ufos and marilyn for about 5 minutes,but its all a class interveiw,hope you enjoy!

Thanks a lot my friend. And thanks for the cool radio interviews, i seriously appreciate it, i love it, i enjoy it.
So far so good i heard the first interview, and i'm already very impressed and stunned. Rumors about a gray who was teaching some scientists (human scientists) in a room, then a security guy "accidently" came in (he was not supposed to be there) and then that Gray killed them all (the scientists and the security guy), as a punishment for disturbing the teaching session. Rumors about that ET's control human souls (when you die, you will see all what you have done through your lifetime, and then there will go 3 days before you get reborn into a new baby). Rumors about that there are billions of earth-like planets with humans (like us), that there are billions of different kind of alien species, that the universe is not expanding but have always remained infinite, that there never was a Big Bang (what a coincident, right now i listen to the radio interview for the first time, and since about 1 month ago i myself began to ask questions about the Big Bang theory, that i think there may never have been a Bing Bang at all, but i also know that i could be wrong, i could be right or wrong). Rumors about that man never have been on the moon (and i thought that the astronauts really were on the moon, or were they on the moon?).
I look forward to listen to the Marilyn and JFK part (i am dying to isten to it, can't wait). Once again, thank you so much for these radio-interviews, Johnny C.

I keep on working on the Marilyn and Kennedy case, and hope i can go deeper into the case, i work on it.

I am very honored you added me as your friend.

Sorry, I am still very new on ATS, and still don't know how the things work. Do you know about how many PM's i can have in my inbox, before my inbox is not able to receive more PM's? (Is the inbox limited?)

How do i add you as my friend?

edit on 17-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Excellent thread. star and flag. I am not sold on UFO disclosure being the reason that Marilyn was killed, however I do feel that the kennedy's were involved in her death.
Thank you so much (my face is shy red)

I become more and more convinced it was the Kennedy's who did it.

Marilyn's ex-husband believe it was the Kennedy brothers who killed her, and he shed no tears that the Kennedys were shot later.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Thank you so much (my face is shy red)

I become more and more convinced it was the Kennedy's who did it.

Marilyn's ex-husband believe it was the Kennedy brothers who killed her, and he shed no tears that the Kennedys were shot later.

I have always felt a connection to her, from the first time I saw a photo of her, before I even knew who she was.
Her death makes me feel so many different things. Anger, sadness, betrayal, and pain.
She deserved better than what she was given for putting her heart and soul out there.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by viber8

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

These 3 rappers was all killed at age 25.

All 6 of these Gemini’s was killed and there murders have never been solved.

George w bush
nelson Mandela

These 2 Gemini’s careers was destroyed.

kanye west is just being flashed as well as his mothers death.

I wont go into details about all this but it started with the Apollo program, it was a slap in the face to the u no who, who’s holy bible is the zodiac and mythology aspect of there beliefs system.

[GEMINI’S MUST NEVER GET CONTROL OF THE AUDIENCE, THEY CAN NEVER WIN THE CROWD AGAIN.]

Gemini’s as well as other signs in the zodiac have special gifts, a Gemini’s gift is to see the future and are supposedly the messengers of the gods stated in the zodiac.

It wasnt just going into space that upset them ,it was the assumption of landing on the moon.
the using of the name appolo.

Apollo began in earnest after President John F. Kennedy's May 25, 1961 special address to a joint session of Congress declaring a national goal of "landing a man on the Moon" by the end of the decade.[1][2]

I warned kanye west that he has to keep a low profile and watch flashes from cameras well before his mothers death ,i told him that they will come at u and try to destroy u because your a gemini.

He wrote me back or one of his people wrote me saying (If somthing happens to me its well noted that u will be the first one contacted as a prime suspect, lol,i hope your not serious?
2 months later his mother was dead, several months later they flashed him at an award show and what he did i really dont want to mention..but it was embarrasing.

George w bush
nelson Mandela
kanye west

These was all geminis that have either been destroyed or killed by
[edit on 7-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527]

I don't want to throw the thread off topic here but I find this really interesting.
Quick question to Immortalgemini527: Is this your personal research or have you discovered it from sources on the internet etc?
You are not throwing the thread off topic at all, 'viber8'
I also find Immortalgemini527's post very interesting indeed. Hope he will give an explanation to this soon.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yes, I saw that the link wasn't working. Here it is again, but if it still doesn't work, just go to Facebook and put the name Marilyn Monroe Collectors in the search bar, it should take you right to it. Also, if you Google "Marilyn Monroe Collectors Facebook" it's the first result.

www.facebook.com...#!/pages/Marilyn-Monroe-Collectors/132486533445820?ref=ts

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I have always felt a connection to her, from the first time I saw a photo of her, before I even knew who she was.
Her death makes me feel so many different things. Anger, sadness, betrayal, and pain.
She deserved better than what she was given for putting her heart and soul out there.
I have the same feelings. My heart bleeds for the tragedy of her death.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yes, I saw that the link wasn't working. Here it is again, but if it still doesn't work, just go to Facebook and put the name Marilyn Monroe Collectors in the search bar, it should take you right to it. Also, if you Google "Marilyn Monroe Collectors Facebook" it's the first result.

www.facebook.com...#!/pages/Marilyn-Monroe-Collectors/132486533445820?ref=ts
Thanks cheripie
I'm in there right now. I can see i have the opportunity to make a profile (green toolbar, top-left side). And then there is opportunity for e-mail and login (toolbars for e-mail and login, top-right side).

I want very much join in Marilyn Monroe Collectors (i mean i am dying to join), as you suggested. I want to participate, as i may have questions about Marilyn. And you can truly trust me, i am serious.
It's the first time i work with Facebook (you are reading right, i'm not kidding at all). I want to be sure about this, and i want you to guide me: Shall i make profile to join? And type e-mail account?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Hows it going pal, im glad you liked the interveiws!! some far out stuff indeed. I remember the first time ilistened to John Lear about aliens lol,i couldnt believe what i was hearing and at the time i had no computer and was on a friends one.After hearing Lear i had bought a lap top before i got home that day.lol it fascinated me no end.
Thanks for the friend accept,i had added you the first day we talked,i just said id better ask if it was cool.
I dont believe they went to the moon when they said they did! ,i do believe they have being now and also to a lot of other planets. There is a rumor that the elite want to colonize mars and have started.Have you ever heard information on this?? i cant find much at all.
Big bang and creation,my veiw on them are if we were made from GOD [a man in the sky] ? my question i asked as a kid and the question didnt change as i got older. WHO MADE THE MAN THAT IS MAKING US?
[lol,so simple and one i have never got answered]
Big bang i feel the same way. If we came from gases,who made the gases? The answer we get is they were always here,
I THINK SOMEONE IS KEEPING SOMETHING FROM US MATE!!!! who and what is the question in my opinion,I believe somebody has the answers!! You know what? it could of being J.F.K to give the answer only they took him out[what a joke]
Keep searching my friend,hopefully one day we will know!! and one day go home if its not here.
keep up the great work dude!!
keep it rolling buddy

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I admittedly don't know jack about UFOs or conspiracies, but I know a hell of a lot about Marilyn Monroe, as I've devoted the last 17 years to studying her.

Please remember that Slatzer is a guy who claimed he was married to Marilyn in Mexico even though there is irrefutable proof that she was in LA that weekend. Also please remember that this is the man who called a press conference to announce that Marilyn had been murdered because she knew too much about UFO's!!! Before accepting anything about Marilyn as fact, look at the source. Look at the collaborating evidence. Do not just accept things you hear repeated at face value, research for yourself. To go around repeating untrue things about her without bothering to find out the truth is disrespectful to her memory.
her
PS- as an aside to the comment about tagging her as a Communist, the FBI already did when the HUAC was investigating her then-husband Arthur Miller. There are numerous allegations of Communist activity about her in the FBI files on her.

Dear Cheripie. You mention that there is irrefutable proof that Marilyn was in LA at the weekend, were Robert Slatzer claim he was married to her in Mexico. And that of course means it is impossible that Marilyn could have been in Mexico and LA at the same time.
It could be nice of you if you could show some irrefutable proof to back it up. Is there any source / link?

I've just joined in www.facebook.com...#!

It's a nice website, i love it

Sorry, i'm not familiar with Facebook yet. I can see there is toolbar for 'debate'. Is it in the 'debate' to participate? Or what do i have to do to come in contact with you in that nice Facebook website?

edit on 18-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
HEY DUDE. thanks for the information on the Russian ufo case,i think i have found a connection,its with the alphabet
if you get a second mate check these out
necromonician alhpabet
russian ufo case
I hope they arent demons,but the alphabets look the same.

I agree if you are investigating Marilyn that much you defo need solid proof before you can move on to the next bit! so your not always thinking is your evidence going to fall apart down the road,your 100 percent right.your just being solid.

if i ever inherite a police depatment,your geting the Axl foley job!! good work!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join