It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe and Kennedy UFO conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheriepie
The Press Conference- Story has it that Marilyn had called a press conference to tell all about the affairs with the Kennedy's after they ignored her and refused her calls. Except she died the night before she could spill the beans......This is another Robert Slatzer fabrication. Again, no one of any credibility backs the press conference story, and ACTUAL friends of hers actively deny it.
Hi cheriepie, and welcome here.

It seems you have lots of experience about Marilyn and Kennedy subject. I'm just about to read your post, and not finished to read it yet.
It is also my view that Marilyn was possibly planning to expose her affairs with the Kennedy's (i forgot to mention it). Thanks for bring it up.

My theory about her alleged planned press conference is as follows:

1) A press conference about exposing her affairs with the Kennedys only, or

2) A press conference about exposing her affairs with the Kennedys, including other sensitive matters that could include UFO, or

3) Two seperate press conferences: A press conference about exposing her affairs with the Kennedys. The another press conference about other sensitive matters that could include UFO matter, or

4) A press conference about sensitive matters that could include UFO matter.

You seem to be a serious fellow. I'm about to read the rest of the post, and will answer to it.

Thanks for joining

edit on 9-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm a girl.
Thanks for your warm welcome.

I do take Marilyn very seriously, and have studied her at length. Ask anything you want about her, if I don't know offhand I can usually obtain the information. I know a lot of people connected to her.

The entire story about her having a press conference was made up by Slatzer, to make his book juicier. It just wasn't in her nature to do something like that. For example, she had three ex-husbands and never spoke an ill word of any of them, even when they tried to bait her into saying something snarky. Considering that it was not in her character to do such a thing, and that the source of the information is a man proven time and time again to be a total liar, the 'press conference' story needs to be dismissed entirely. Not one of her actual friends backs up anything Robert Slatzer said! No one who actually knew her supports the press conference rumor, the diary rumor, any of it. The man was an opportunistic liar who saw a chance to exploit Marilyn after she was gone and couldn't defend herself, and because he was so good at manipulating the media the general public thinks his lies are fact. It's sad, and I do what I can to tell people the truth about her.

Though I will assert with all my conviction that she was indeed murdered.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'd say that as far as the JFK assassination goes, some of the people involved admitted it long ago, like Frank Sturgis and E. Howard. No surprsies there. A lot of this has been known for a long time, yet the criminal justice system never lifted a finger against any of them up till they day they died. They were CIA, Cubans and Mafia types, hostile to the Kennedy's about failing to invade Cuba and get rid of Castro like they promised. The whole thing the whole thing seems to tie in with Cuba more than anything else.

Then it also required LBJ and Hoover to cover it up, and they both had reason to hate and fear the Kennedy's, who were a threat to them. LBJ thought Bobby Kenendy might have him thrown off the ticket in 1964 and even prosecuted for all his corrupt dealings. Hoover had reason to fear exposure on many levels, and also being removed from office, although he tried to protect himself with what he knew about their personal lives. Still, could he ever be sure as long as they were in office? No, I've never believed that there were any coincidences in the assassinations of JFK and RFK.

I'm still not sure how UFOs would have figured into it, though, except that all the parties in this knew a lot more about it than they ever admitted in public. There is still a lot of secret stuff on that subject buried so deep that it's almost impossible to pry it loose. People have been trying for 40-50 years now and gotten some of the story, but definitely not all of it.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

First, the photo of her and JFK? Absolutely FAKE. It was for a photo shoot, with lookalikes, by photographer Allison Jackson. So the thousand words it speaks are "models, photo shoot, hoax, fake, etc."

www.snopes.com...
www.alisonjackson.com... en.wikipedia.org...
www.cracktwo.com...
www.snopes.com...

Sorry, i didn't knew that the above photo of JFK and Marilyn is fake.

www.dailymail.co.uk... According to this link Marilyn was invited to Palm Springs for one night only. According to an unnamed Secret Service agent, JFK and Marilyn had sex, and that it was not unusual that JFK had affairs with other woman. One night with JFK were appaently not enough for Marilyn and beame fixated, and JFK refused to return her phone calls. So apparently no romance between JFK and Marilyn.
I think we can say that the intimate photo of JFK and Marilyn is fake.

I exert a lot of effort dealing with what I call the Collective Monroe Conscious. That is what I call the legion of half-truths and outright lies about Marilyn that the general public has heard repeated so often that they accept it as fact. It's tiresome when the general public touts these easily disproven things as fact. I approach everything with a scientific mind- that is, any information presented to me must be from a credible source, have evidence to back it up, and stand up to scrutiny before I will tout it as fact. That being said, here are some of the more pervasive and untrue rumors about Marilyn Monroe:

The Kennedy's Did It: No, Frank Capell and Robert Slatzer did. Started this rumor, that is. Neither is a credible source. Frank Capell started this rumor in his 1964 book The Strange Death of Marilyn Monroe, which was a right wing anti-government, anti-Communism propaganda. It was largely ignored until along came the man who made a career out of lying about Marilyn: Robert Slatzer. He was a journalist who met her very briefly on the set of Niagara. Years after her death he proposed writing a book about her and was told his idea wasn't juicy enough...so he suddenly remembered! Oh yes, he had forgotten to mention that he had married her! And he just KNEW the Kennedy's had something to do with it! Now THERE'S something juicy...and he got his book deal. So suddenly, in 1974, the Kennedy rumor started and snowballed even though there is no actual evidence for any of it. For as much as a slimeball liar Slatzer was, he sure knew how to work the media, showing up in numerous Monroe documentaries going on and on with his ridiculous stories that no one could back up.....until he started paying them to do so. He is the source of the Marilyn/UFO rumors....he called a press conference about it when everyone stopped paying attention to him and he needed something to spice things up.

The Red Diary- Story has it that Marilyn had a mysterious red diary that she jotted down things to talk to the Kennedy brothers about. It got filled with all sorts of government secrets, and that's why she was killed and the diary subsequently disappeared. Oooh, intrigue. Except.......this was another story made up by Robert Slatzer and first appeared in his book. No one of any credibility backs up this story, and people who do have credibility actively deny it.

The Press Conference- Story has it that Marilyn had called a press conference to tell all about the affairs with the Kennedy's after they ignored her and refused her calls. Except she died the night before she could spill the beans......This is another Robert Slatzer fabrication. Again, no one of any credibility backs the press conference story, and ACTUAL friends of hers actively deny it.

The Wiretapping- This comes from a few sources, Bernie Spindel, Milo Speriglio, and Matthew Smith. Then you realize that they all work together and collaborated their stories. Funny how not one of these tapes has ever surfaced. Also funny is how they claim her attic was stuffed with recording and wiretapping equipment even though her house didn't have an attic.

When watching a Marilyn documentary, please dismiss anything said by Robert Slatzer or Jeanne Carmen. When reading a Marilyn book, please look for who the author's sources are. Often it's Robert Slatzer. (for example, Anthony Summers and Donald Wolfe rely heavily on him). Please remember that Slatzer is a guy who claimed he was married to Marilyn in Mexico even though there is irrefutable proof that she was in LA that weekend. Also please remember that this is the man who called a press conference to announce that Marilyn had been murdered because she knew too much about UFO's!!! Before accepting anything about Marilyn as fact, look at the source. Look at the collaborating evidence. Do not just accept things you hear repeated at face value, research for yourself. To go around repeating untrue things about her without bothering to find out the truth is disrespectful to her memory.
her
PS- as an aside to the comment about tagging her as a Communist, the FBI already did when the HUAC was investigating her then-husband Arthur Miller. There are numerous allegations of Communist activity about her in the FBI files on her.

I'm curious. Is it only Frank Capell and Robert Slatzer who claim that Marilyn was murdered?
I'm not accepting everything as fact.
What about the legendary baseball player Joe Dimaggio?

news.scotsman.com...

- "Joe DiMaggio died convinced JFK had Monroe killed",
- "DiMaggio shed no tears when the Kennedys were assassinated. According to the book, which contains a foreword by Henry Kissinger, DiMaggio believed "they got what they deserved".

greyfalcon.us...

"Dr. Burleson believes that there is undisputed proof that Bobby Kennedy was at the scene of Marilyn's death. Norman Jeffries who worked with Marilyn's housekeeper Eunice Murray and helped around the house, said that some men came to Marilyn's house around 10:00 pm the night of her death. One man recognized by Mr. Jeffries was Robert Kennedy, who was accompanied by two men he didn't know. Elizabeth Pllard, who lived right next door to Marilyn and held bridge parties every Saturday night states that she saw Bobby Kennedy and two other men walk right past the window, headed for Marilyn's house, and one of the men was carrying a small black bag of the sort that a doctor would carry.
According to Norman Jeffries, Bobby and the two mystery men entered the house and ordered Norman and Eunice to leave. Marilyn Munroe biographer Donald Wolfe quotes Norman as saying, "I mean they made it clear we were to be gone." This was the second time in one day that Bobby Kennedy had ordered them out of Marilyn's house.
Norman was waiting at a neighbor's until Kennedy and the others left the house, which he says was about 10:30 pm. Eunice and Norman, feeling the "coast was clear", returned to the house and discovered Marilyn sprawled face down, nude, across the day bed in the guest cottage. She was alive, but she was dying.
Dr. Burleson believes that "between the time Bobby Kennedy and his two cohorts entered Marilyn Monroe's house around 10:00 pm. and the time they left it around 10:30 p.m., a loathsome crime was committed. Marilyn was clearly not expected to survive."

According to above, a Kennedy brother ordered Norman Jeffries and Marilyn's housekeeper Eunice out of her house, and apparently her neighbor saw a Kennedy brother and the two gorillas enter Marilyn's home.

And then there is this UFO matter.

I will not dismiss the rumors, untill it have been disproven. I doubt the rumors will ever be disproven. But who knows, maybe i could be wrong?

Maybe Frank Capell's and Robert Slatzer's crazy claims (apparently) about their marriage to Marilyn is false, but i rest my case about the other rumors.

edit on 10-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by randyvs
"A trick of the light" is the explanation given as to why we see the driver point a pistol at Kennedy at the exact moment he recieves the fatal head wound. What are the odds of that? I have seen what Bill Cooper is talking about. It looks exactly as he claims. What are the odds? My guess would be the most astronomical you can imagine. Impossible. Funny that Coop
isn't aroiund anymore either.

Snf

Good video Kandi I haven't seen that one.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by randyvs]
www.youtube.com... This video show that the driver and his passenger could not had shot JFK, and i agree with that.
And why should the driver or his passenger shoot JFK unnoticed? First, it would be crazy, secondly, people (police officers, secret agents and the rest of the croud near the vehicle) would clearly had noticed in case the driver or his passenger would pull a gun.

It officially states it was Oswald who from a building (from a high level position, pointing the rifle downwards) shot all three shots at JFK from a back angle position. But how is that possible? Long time ago i saw a another youtube video clip (i don't remember what youtube clip) were it clearly shows that the last shot came from the front, as JFK's head is forced backwards.
In the 1990'ies i watched the JFK movie were Kevin Costner played the attorney who investigated the JFK assasination. I of course assume that Kevin Costner played this real attorney. If i recall, the JFK movie should describe the authentic investigation. The real investigation show that it is impossible that a rifle could had shot all three shots within few seconds. The investigation also states that all three shots were shot from three different angles (from ground level position).

www.john-f-kennedy.net...
blogs.myspace.com...

edit on 9-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

I'm not drawing any conclusion, and we may never know the truth (unfortunately). But nevertheless indeed an intriguing conspiracy story.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

First, the photo of her and JFK? Absolutely FAKE. It was for a photo shoot, with lookalikes, by photographer Allison Jackson. So the thousand words it speaks are "models, photo shoot, hoax, fake, etc."

www.snopes.com...
www.alisonjackson.com... en.wikipedia.org...
www.cracktwo.com...
www.snopes.com...

Sorry, i didn't knew that the above photo of JFK and Marilyn is fake.

www.dailymail.co.uk... According to this link Marilyn was invited to Palm Springs for one night only. According to an unnamed Secret Service agent, JFK and Marilyn had sex, and that it was not unusual that JFK had affairs with other woman. One night with JFK were appaently not enough for Marilyn and beame fixated, and JFK refused to return her phone calls. So apparently no romance between JFK and Marilyn.
I think we can say that the intimate photo of JFK and Marilyn is fake.

That photo really tricked me
Anyway, a sweet (fake) photo

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

When watching a Marilyn documentary, please dismiss anything said by Robert Slatzer or Jeanne Carmen. When reading a Marilyn book, please look for who the author's sources are. Often it's Robert Slatzer. (for example, Anthony Summers and Donald Wolfe rely heavily on him). Please remember that Slatzer is a guy who claimed he was married to Marilyn in Mexico even though there is irrefutable proof that she was in LA that weekend. Also please remember that this is the man who called a press conference to announce that Marilyn had been murdered because she knew too much about UFO's!!! Before accepting anything about Marilyn as fact, look at the source. Look at the collaborating evidence. Do not just accept things you hear repeated at face value, research for yourself. To go around repeating untrue things about her without bothering to find out the truth is disrespectful to her memory.
her
PS- as an aside to the comment about tagging her as a Communist, the FBI already did when the HUAC was investigating her then-husband Arthur Miller. There are numerous allegations of Communist activity about her in the FBI files on her.

Trust me, i dismiss anything said by Robert Slatzer or Jeanne Carmen.

People like Robert Slatzer and Jeanne Carmen should be punished in court and put in jail, that's my opinion.
Marilyn don't deserve to be treated like that by such dirty bastards. It hurts my heart.

www.facebook.com...

www.cpedia.com...

"Slatzer claimed to have been briefly married to Monroe in 1952, although little proof of the marriage existed, and made it his mission to disprove that she committed suicide in his two books."

How dare he claim to have been briefly married to Marilyn!

Where is Slatzer? I want to beat the guy.

I wish i could find him. I could start search for him on the internet...

edit on 11-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I'm a girl.
Thanks for your warm welcome.

I do take Marilyn very seriously, and have studied her at length. Ask anything you want about her, if I don't know offhand I can usually obtain the information. I know a lot of people connected to her.

Hi Cheriepie
A very warm welcome to you here.

I didn't knew you are a girl (my face is shy red).

I also take Marilyn very seriously.

I am dying to know more about Marilyn, and i will appreciate very much if you would bring any information about her here.

I am down on my knees, and asking you. Please bring any information you know about Marilyn Monroe. And please also bring information about the people connected to her.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The entire story about her having a press conference was made up by Slatzer, to make his book juicier. It just wasn't in her nature to do something like that. For example, she had three ex-husbands and never spoke an ill word of any of them, even when they tried to bait her into saying something snarky. Considering that it was not in her character to do such a thing, and that the source of the information is a man proven time and time again to be a total liar, the 'press conference' story needs to be dismissed entirely. Not one of her actual friends backs up anything Robert Slatzer said! No one who actually knew her supports the press conference rumor, the diary rumor, any of it. The man was an opportunistic liar who saw a chance to exploit Marilyn after she was gone and couldn't defend herself, and because he was so good at manipulating the media the general public thinks his lies are fact. It's sad, and I do what I can to tell people the truth about her.

Though I will assert with all my conviction that she was indeed murdered.

You have no idea how much i want to kick Robert Slatzer's butt out to the space, knowing he is moving away from earth.

Robert Slatzer is so nasty, i want to tear him apart, and wish i could find him.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen:

You are more than welcome to put very nice pictures of Marilyn Monroe on this thread, please, i will appreciate it very much.

www.abovetopsecret.com... I have tried to copy the black/white photo of Marilyn from this link to here on this thread, but unsuccesfully.

So please Ladies and Gentlemen, you are more than welcome to put pictures of Marilyn on this thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I will also appreciate very much if you could bring any information about Marilyn, and the people connected to her, Ladies and Gentlemen.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I know a Lot about MM (thus the username).. which is the name she used when pretending to be a secretary for the president at the white house.

She actually met JFK in the 40s! Yes, the 40s at a party. So she already knew him before she became famous.

And yes, she did threaten to hold a press conference which was a big deal because RFK (which was the brother she liked most, romantically) had nonchallantly blabbed to her about Bay of Pigs, Castro, UFOs and other Top Secret info. Which she dutifully scrawled into her notebook. Of course her notebooks and red diary have mysteriously disappeared at the time of her death. But according to some accounts, her house was ransacked the day of her death... in which eyewitnesses claim to have seen RFK there.

Her neighbors even reported that there was a black helicopter hovering over her house that night. Bizarre!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Trust me, i dismiss anything said by Robert Slatzer or Jeanne Carmen.

People like Robert Slatzer and Jeanne Carmen should be punished in court and put in jail, that's my opinion.
Marilyn don't deserve to be treated like that by such dirty bastards. It hurts my heart.

Not just them but also people who leech off of her like that crazed woman sherrie or cherie? who claims to be reincarnated. Absolutely disgusting and pathetic. Apparently she's in a band. Wow, what a way to promote it. And people actually put her on TV and grant interviews. And her psychiatrist to is encouraging all this. he should have his license taken away! What a scam!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeldazonk
And her psychiatrist to is encouraging all this.

Thanks for bringing this up, zeldazonk.

It seems Arthur Miller contacted Dr Marianne Kris who suggested that Marilyn check into a private ward at New York Hospital, and then it turned wrong, were Marilyn ended in a wrong place, a place for serious sick mental disturbed patients who are not able to take care of themselves. Definitely not a place for Marilyn.

I've read about that mental institution at the time i was making this thread back then.
Marilyn was locked in that mental institution, and my heart is bleeding everytime i think back to it, it makes me sad, sick, depressed, and hurting my heart.

What Arthur Miller should have done was to contact the right people, like for example her ex-husband Joe Dimaggio.

My theory is:

a) Either Arthur Miller was not thinking clear and didn't knew better, or

b) Arthur Miller did send Marilyn to that mental institution on purpose,

I think it is more likely b)

I know i could be wrong about my choice of b), and maybe Arthur Miller did his best he could to help Marilyn, and didn't knew that Dr Marianne Kris was a bad choice.

Unfortunately we may never know the truth about what Arthur Miller was thinking inside his head.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"Her third marriage, in June 1956, was to yet another father figure - the intellectual playwright Arthur Miller, who, at 40, was older than her by a decade. But a miscarriage, followed by a heartless letter from her mentally unstable mother Gladys - telling her that along with motherhood came certain responsibilities, 'and you, dear child, are not a responsible person' - was the catalyst for Marilyn's increasing dependence on drink and drugs.

One night, Miller had a phone call from her while he was in a restaurant; she said he had to come home and save her. She had taken an overdose.

Edward Lovitz, a screenwriter who had known Miller for many years, said: 'Arthur told me that he thought she needed psychiatric help, that she would start to scream at him for no apparent reason. He wasn't sure if it was the drugs she was taking, the alcohol or just her mind breaking down on her.'

The end of her marriage to Miller resulted in the next big crisis in Marilyn's life. Alarmed by her suicidal obsession, her psychiatrist Dr Marianne Kris suggested that she check into a private ward at New York Hospital for some rest under medical supervision. Reluctantly, Marilyn agreed.

On Sunday, February 5, 1961, Dr Kris drove her to the hospital, where Marilyn checked in using the pseudonym of Faye Miller. However, when the time came to go to her room, she found herself being taken to another clinic on the premises.

Her journey involved passing through numerous steel doors, most of which required a key from both sides. Suddenly, it all became clear: those doors were meant to keep people in, not keep people out - she was in the

After a hysterical tantrum, she was forcibly thrown into a sparse padded room with barred windows. She banged her fists against the hard metal door until two nurses came. If she persisted, they warned her, she would be put into a straitjacket. They turned off the light, leaving their stunned patient in the dark - and without her medication.

She hurled a chair against the glass on the bathroom door, then extracted a small, sharp sliver from the cracked window. As a team of doctors and nurses burst into her room, she held the jagged glass to her wrist. 'If you don't let me out of here, I'll kill myself,' she threatened.

Monroe was taken to a floor for seriously disturbed patients, where a young doctor came in to see her. 'Why are you so unhappy?' he asked her. Marilyn answered: 'I've been paying the best doctors a fortune to find out the answer to that question, and you're asking me?'
On Thursday morning, she was allowed to make one phone call. She knew she would have to contact someone who would move heaven and earth to get her out of that place. Who was the most obstinate man she knew? Her former husband, baseball star Joe DiMaggio.

Their marriage hadn't ended well, but based on the kind of man he was, she knew she would be able to count on him.

His friend Stacy Edwards recalled: 'Joe told me he's sitting in his motel room in Florida having a cold beer and watching TV when the phone rings. It's Marilyn, sobbing that she's in a nuthouse in New York and she needs him to get her out of there.

'He thought it was a joke. He said she was making no sense at all and he thought it was a prank, or she was high on pills and delusional. But after he calmed her down, she told him she needed him. That was all he needed to hear. He jumped on the next plane.'

DiMaggio showed up at Payne Whitney that very night and demanded Marilyn be released into his custody the following morning or 'I swear to Christ I'll take this hospital apart brick by brick', he threatened.

Once out of there, DiMaggio convinced Marilyn to go to another hospital and she agreed on condition he came to visit her every day. She stayed there for three weeks and her first action was to contact her attorney, Aaron Frosch. She demanded that he draft a document that would prevent any one person from ever having the power to commit her again without first consulting DiMaggio."

edit on 12-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
well jfk revealing UFO info to a comfort woman wasn't exactly a very smart move. Pillow talk got Monroe killed.

Strangely reminds me of that character in the 2012 film where he mentioned Monroe and Roswell in his camper van/
If it is true (i will try find out) that JFK told Marilyn a secret about a visit to a US Air Force base hiding a downed UFO and its dead aliens from outer space, and his plan to kill Fidel Castro, then it's definitly not a smart move. Got Marilyn killed, got himself and his brother shot
Dear Marilyn. I am down on my knees and begging you to forgive me. I wasn't thinking clear at the time i maded that post were i laughed (page 1 on this thread). I wish i could go back in time and never laughed. I am not meant to hurt you, and never was/is my intention. I still learn about my mistakes, and i'm still learning to be a better person.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeldazonk
I know a Lot about MM (thus the username).. which is the name she used when pretending to be a secretary for the president at the white house.

She actually met JFK in the 40s! Yes, the 40s at a party. So she already knew him before she became famous.

And yes, she did threaten to hold a press conference which was a big deal because RFK (which was the brother she liked most, romantically) had nonchallantly blabbed to her about Bay of Pigs, Castro, UFOs and other Top Secret info. Which she dutifully scrawled into her notebook. Of course her notebooks and red diary have mysteriously disappeared at the time of her death. But according to some accounts, her house was ransacked the day of her death... in which eyewitnesses claim to have seen RFK there.

Her neighbors even reported that there was a black helicopter hovering over her house that night. Bizarre!

How do you know she met JFK in the 1940's at a party?

I wish there was a source/link on the Internet that says that JFK met in the 1940's. I've tried to find it. I will try later again.

I thought it was JFK who allegedly had nonchallantly blabbed to her about Bay of Pigs, Castro, UFOs and other Top Secret info. So either it was JFK or RFK who allegedly told her, or both JFK and RFK.

Yes, RFK was reported seen at her home, and later Bobby Kennedy as well.

How do you know there was a black helicopter hovering over her house that Saturday night? Any source/link on this?

Sems black helicopters disturb people's home:

Robert O. Dean, a former high ranking military person decided to come forward to reveal what he know about alien visitation, he claim he have experienced a black helicopter hovering over his house. Bob Dean said he got out of his house and showed his "f... u" finger to that black helicopter.
The bizzare disturbings starting with bizzare phone calls. Bob Dean was going for a meeting at a UFO press conference, to reveal UFO/Alien matter. The phone called and Bob Dean took the phone, and a voice said >>What are you going to say in there?I'm gonna say a lot!Are the aliens preparing for invasion?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Please forgive me, I am very new to this site and not sure how to reply directly to comments.

@ zelda- actually, Marilyn used the name Zelda Zonk when checking into hotels anonymously. Not really sure where you got the 'secretary at the White House' stuff from
Did you read my post before you wrote again about press conferences and diaries? NONE of that is true! It's all stemming from one untrustworthy guy, Robert Slatzer. He's just gone around repeating it so much that people believe it to be true. Marilyn Monroe NEVER kept a diary, red or otherwise, and was NEVER going to hold a press conference. Most reliable sources will also verify that there was no affair with RFK. Also, your 'black helicopter' is nonsense, because by all accounts from the neighbors, both in the police report and later interviews, it was a quiet night with no noise and no disturbances. NO credible eyewitnesses saw RFK there. If you insist on making these claims, please tell me who your sources are so I can roundly discredit them. It does a great disservice to Marilyn's memory for people claiming to be her fans to go around repeating such lies- lies that are easily proven as such if one bothers to do any research into them.

@Anunaki- You seem like a sincere and genuine Marilyn fan. I run a Facebook page for collectors of Marilyn memorabilia, where I help to authenticate items and expose forgeries. Please come join me there- it's just called Marilyn Monroe Collectors. Make yourself known when you join, and I will contact you through my private account. You can ask me anything you want about Marilyn- if I don't know the answers, I know the people who do. I am in contact with people who knew her, people who knew the people she surrounded herself with, the people who own the largest collections of Marilyn memorabilia in the world, and several respected authors of Marilyn biographies. I also own 70+ books about her in my own collection. Just post something there that says "Hi, I'm Anunaki from ATS' and I'll get in touch with you.

That being said, Robert Slatzer died several years ago.
Arthur Miller had nothing to do with her commitment to Payne Whitney, they were already divorced at that time. He had left Marilyn for photographer Inge Morath while filming The Misfits and married her shortly thereafter. Though I'm sure that had a large part to do with her mental state at the time.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Please forgive me, I am very new to this site and not sure how to reply directly to comments.

@Anunaki- You seem like a sincere and genuine Marilyn fan. I run a Facebook page for collectors of Marilyn memorabilia, where I help to authenticate items and expose forgeries. Please come join me there- it's just called Marilyn Monroe Collectors. Make yourself known when you join, and I will contact you through my private account. You can ask me anything you want about Marilyn- if I don't know the answers, I know the people who do. I am in contact with people who knew her, people who knew the people she surrounded herself with, the people who own the largest collections of Marilyn memorabilia in the world, and several respected authors of Marilyn biographies. I also own 70+ books about her in my own collection. Just post something there that says "Hi, I'm Anunaki from ATS' and I'll get in touch with you.

Please don't apologize or please don't ask for forgiveness, Dear Cheriepie
I am also new to this site, and i'm not sure how to reply directly to comments either.

First i want to say that i forgot to mention something about that black helicopter. I forgot to mention that i imagine something more like a silent black helicopter, used by the military and possibly also by CIA.
A silent black helicopter hovered over Robert O. Dean's house, and since Robert O. Dean is a former military person, then he apparently could feel the silent helicopter's frequency, and then got out of his house, and then he could hear it's "silent noise", and then suddenly also discovered the black helicopter even when it was dark that night.
Most people can't hear the silent black helicopter. And you can't see (or almost can't see) a black helicopter at dark nights. It was Zeldazonk who brought it up, Zeldazonk who brought up the silent black helicopter, and also brought up about Marilyn who allegedly met JFK at a party in the 1940'ies.
I agree with you about that it was not John F. Kennedy himself who reportedly was seen at her home. But it is his brothers, Robert Kennedy, and later Bobby Kennedy who were reportedly seen at her home. Zeldazonk did mention RFK (Robert F. Kennedy). Zeldazonk haven't answered my questions yet, and hope he or she will.

I am no fan of anyone, but i do like Marilyn very much, and i want to know more about her. I am an amateur UFO investigator / researcher. And since i started this thread then i also became interested to do some research / investigation on Marilyn.

So you help to authenticate items and expose forgeries, and also seems you are in contact with people who knew her, and the people who know people who knew her, people who knew the people she surrounded herself with. And you own 70+ books about her in your own collection.
You seem to be very serious. You have no idea how impressed i am.

And yes, i may have some questions or lots of questions, also depends on what comes to my mind. I do take Marilyn very serioulsy.

Please, i want very much to join you on Marilyn Monroe Collectors.

How do i join you on Marilyn Monroe Collectors?

What is the name of your Facebook page for collectors of Marilyn memorabilia?

edit on 14-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Just come here:www.facebook.com...#!/pages/Marilyn-Monroe-Collectors/132486533445820?ref =ts

That's the link to my page. Like I said, when you join just let me know who you are and I'll contact you through my private account. I assure you, any question about Marilyn Monroe you might have I can find the answer to.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Okay, the link doesn't quite seem to be working. When you are on Facebook, just type Marilyn Monroe Collectors in the FB search bar, it should bring you to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join