It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe and Kennedy UFO conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
As i have been following the UFO phenomenon for a quite while i recently "accidentally" ran into Marilyn Monroe about a UFO case. If someone would ask where i "ran into" MM i can tell it was in www.unexplained-mysteries.com... (page 1047, post #15693) greyfalcon.us...

When i was a kid i've seen few of Marilyn's movies, later saw a TV documentary about her life, her actress carreer in Hollywood movie business untill her death, and that was that. I didn't pay much attention about Marilyn, well, untill now.
I have no doubt she was a lovely woman, and a goddess with a breathtaking beauty.

I don't know much about Marilyn, and therefore i can only give a limited description of her, but i will do my best. My view of the person behind Marilyn Monroe is a very sensitive and lovely woman, but also a person who seemed emotionally destroyed and unhappy inside, possibly as a cause of a childhood that seems tough.

I didn't had the wildest imagination that Marilyn Monroe should had anything to do with UFO, but this seems to be the case.

Bill Clinton's relationship to Monica Lewinsky seems not to be the only case were a president had an affair with another woman than his wife (first lady). President John F. Kennedy ("Jack") seemed to had more than one affair, according to rumors.

Conspiracy fascinates me, and conspiracy related UFO cases is no exception.

A lot have been said and written about Marilyn's connection to the Kennedy brothers, and now also about UFO.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The above link describes how Marilyn allegedly met JFK, and how she became fixated on the president.

greyfalcon.us...

The above link describes how Marilyn allegedly threatened the Kennedy brothers about planning to hold a press conference about revealing sensitive informations that include UFO matters after the president didn't wanted to return her phone calls.

news.scotsman.com...

The above link is about the legendary baseball player Joe Dimaggio who was convinced that it was the Kennedy brothers who killed Marilyn. According to Marilyn's friends Marilyn and Joe Dimaggio was planning to get remarried.

Maybe there is something to the story, or not. We may never know the truth.

I will let the readers judge for themselves.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Anunaki10]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Nice thread idea

She still looks hot in those pictures! I guess it's hard to truly know what happened to Marilyn. The times she lived in and the company she kept could all be dangerous. Her dependency on drugs has also led to the deaths of so many other famous folk in their prime.

I've read theories implicating the mafia, Sinatra, CIA or FBI and the Kennedys themselves. I'm fairly sure there was a suspicious element to her death. It's difficult to know who was responsible, but the photos of her bedroom didn't tally with the descriptions in police reports. Evidence had been moved. Efforts had been made to make an overdose the most favourable explanation. It could easily have been politically motivated.

In terms of the UFO angle? Not too sure about that one. The document was MJ-12 and passed to Steven Greer. MJ-12 docs were hoaxed and Greer's support inevitably means fake. He's a great compass for truth...if he says it's true...it isn't.

ETA: You just got your first flag...and a star

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
cool thread Anunaki10
,i read all the links and stuff and i think Demaggio was probably right and they had her taken out. I somehow belive JFK just had a fling with her and she probably started seeing RFK to get back at his brother. I think the UFO part is disinformation what has just gained a lot of ground lately in the sands of time.
Either that or the same people that shot John F Kennedy had Marilyn taken out as insurance just incase he had opened his mouth when not in turn.
I enjoyed the read ,thanks buddy

STAR AND FLAG
There are a lot of researchers that buy into the Ufo part so maybe there is something there,TIM GOOD is one of these people and i couldnt say enough good things about him,CHECK HIM OUT ON THE ATS MIX ON THIS SITE.
A great UFO CASE

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Nice thread idea

She still looks hot in those pictures! I guess it's hard to truly know what happened to Marilyn. The times she lived in and the company she kept could all be dangerous. Her dependency on drugs has also led to the deaths of so many other famous folk in their prime.

I've read theories implicating the mafia, Sinatra, CIA or FBI and the Kennedys themselves. I'm fairly sure there was a suspicious element to her death. It's difficult to know who was responsible, but the photos of her bedroom didn't tally with the descriptions in police reports. Evidence had been moved. Efforts had been made to make an overdose the most favourable explanation. It could easily have been politically motivated.

In terms of the UFO angle? Not too sure about that one. The document was MJ-12 and passed to Steven Greer. MJ-12 docs were hoaxed and Greer's support inevitably means fake. He's a great compass for truth...if he says it's true...it isn't.

ETA: You just got your first flag...and a star

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Kandinsky]
Hi Kadinsky, and thanks

You're right, there are so many holes surrounding her death, and evidence moved. It is weird. I also read somewere involving Bobby Kennedy who allegedly made it look like a suicide.
And then there is about UFO stuff were Marilyn who allegedly worked together with another famous woman, and they also found that lady dead in her home too (don't remember the lady's name). Yah, many deaths, Marilyn, another woman, JFK who got shot, and Robert Kennedy who got shot too.

I'm still researching about Marilyn and the Kennedys. It seems to be a huge dynamite.

I've heard about the MJ-12 documents. Maybe hoax or not, who knows. How do you know it's a hoax? Stanton Friedman, also known as "Father of Roswell" is working with the Roswell case, he have researched the MJ-12 documents. Friedman held a press conference "Debunk the debunkers" (in 2004 i guess).

And then i read somewere that Philip Corso who allegedly should had told Robert Kennedy about a US Air Force base hiding a downed UFO and it's dead occupants.

I'm still researching, so i'm sure i will bring up some more

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
cool thread Anunaki10
,i read all the links and stuff and i think Demaggio was probably right and they had her taken out. I somehow belive JFK just had a fling with her and she probably started seeing RFK to get back at his brother. I think the UFO part is disinformation what has just gained a lot of ground lately in the sands of time.
Either that or the same people that shot John F Kennedy had Marilyn taken out as insurance just incase he had opened his mouth when not in turn.
I enjoyed the read ,thanks buddy

STAR AND FLAG
There are a lot of researchers that buy into the Ufo part so maybe there is something there,TIM GOOD is one of these people and i couldnt say enough good things about him,CHECK HIM OUT ON THE ATS MIX ON THIS SITE.
A great UFO CASE

Hi Johnny C, and thanks

Your thread about Kingman Arizona UFO crash seems great. I will stop by there soon.

Yah, seems the Kennedys had to take her out. Her friends had confirmed that she was planning to hold a press conference.

I think i become more and more convinced that it was the Kennedys who killed Marilyn to keep her mouth shut.
I'm still wondering why JFK got shot. I always thought the reason he got shot was that he was planning to cut down the money to the Vietnam War. The Cold War was at the highest at that time and there was the fear of the communists. I could be wrong. It's not that easy.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
ATS can close it's doors as the ultimate thread has now been started.

Star and flagged!

This is the reason I joined ATS in the first place.

It'd be nice to get some evidence to substantiate your inference and I hope it will arrive here in one form or another but a serious kudos to you Anunaki10.

Monroe, the Kennedy's and UFOs all together - the stuff of epic legend!

Let's see how it pans out.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Considering how easy it is to discredit someone in Hollywood I think that there wasn't any need to kill her, they just had to make a connection to communists, for example.

But it's an interesting angle.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
I've heard about the MJ-12 documents. Maybe hoax or not, who knows. How do you know it's a hoax? Stanton Friedman, also known as "Father of Roswell" is working with the Roswell case, he have researched the MJ-12 documents. Friedman held a press conference "Debunk the debunkers" (in 2004 i guess).

I think if there are any authentic MJ12 documents they're the ones that make no mention of UFOs. Anyway, Stanton Friedman claims only a small number of MJ12 documents are authentic and none of those make any mention of Marilyn Monroe or Kennedy.

And then i read somewere that Philip Corso who allegedly should had told Robert Kennedy about a US Air Force base hiding a downed UFO and it's dead occupants.

I don't believe anything Corso says. He was either trying to get some attention and money (to leave his family), or he was muddying the waters on the behest of someone.

Listen to this interview of Robert Emenegger on Radio Misterioso. Emenegger mentions that Corso visited him before the book came out. I think there's a hint there.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

And then there is about UFO stuff were Marilyn who allegedly worked together with another famous woman, and they also found that lady dead in her home too (don't remember the lady's name). Yah, many deaths, Marilyn, another woman, JFK who got shot, and Robert Kennedy who got shot too.

The other woman was Dorothy Kilgallen and there was a thread about her being murdered to silence her comments about a UFO cover-up.I'll try and find it despite having the awful suspicion I posted something pretty dumb in that thread!

There's a very badly titled video that covers Kilgallen more than Monroe. I'm not saying I agree with it...people might find it interesting anyway...

As a young teen, I had a fascination for the 50s and 60s music and stars. I remember reading a huge biography that suggested many conspiracy angles. One of the photos pages had an image of her on the mortuary slab...nasty!

I found a very good article about her death and the 'funny business' surrounding the case. It includes a link to *probably* the same nasty images at the foot of the article....The Death of Marilyn Monroe by Frank Wilkins...

Another curiosity was with the type of drugs Marilyn had supposedly ingested. Nembutal capsules, when digested, leave a yellow discoloration on the lining of the intestine. But there was no such discoloration noted in Marilyn's autopsy. In fact, no partially digested capsules even existed in her digestive tract. Seems like on top of everything else, the autopsy was botched! Also, the "official" death certificate listed the cause of death as "probable suicide" with the word "probable" inscribed in pencil.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
well jfk revealing UFO info to a comfort woman wasn't exactly a very smart move. Pillow talk got Monroe killed.

Strangely reminds me of that character in the 2012 film where he mentioned Monroe and Roswell in his camper van/

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
ATS can close it's doors as the ultimate thread has now been started.

Star and flagged!

This is the reason I joined ATS in the first place.

It'd be nice to get some evidence to substantiate your inference and I hope it will arrive here in one form or another but a serious kudos to you Anunaki10.

Monroe, the Kennedy's and UFOs all together - the stuff of epic legend!

Let's see how it pans out.

-m0r
Thank you so very much m0r
I don't know what to say. All i can say is that i'm very flattered (my face is shy red)

I assure you i will do my best to do some research, and see what i can do. Hopefully bring up some serious stuff.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It sounds like the story line from an old TV show called "Dark Skies" almost verbatim.

Also, a quote from the greyfalcon.us link sets off the BS meter;

greyfalcon.us...

"Dr. Steven Greer came into possession of a CIA document that dealt with Marilyn and Bobby Kennedy. A synopsis of the document stated that: The subject (Marilyn) would hold a press conference and would tell all; and the subject (Marilyn) made reference to her "diary of secrets" and what the newspapers would do with such disclosures."

Are people making a link because Marilyn Monroe's picture appeared on the April 1952 copy of Life magazine which also has a headline regarding UFOs? It seems like quite a stretch.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by synchro
It sounds like the story line from an old TV show called "Dark Skies" almost verbatim.

Also, a quote from the greyfalcon.us link sets off the BS meter;

greyfalcon.us...

"Dr. Steven Greer came into possession of a CIA document that dealt with Marilyn and Bobby Kennedy. A synopsis of the document stated that: The subject (Marilyn) would hold a press conference and would tell all; and the subject (Marilyn) made reference to her "diary of secrets" and what the newspapers would do with such disclosures."

Are people making a link because Marilyn Monroe's picture appeared on the April 1952 copy of Life magazine which also has a headline regarding UFOs? It seems like quite a stretch.
That's the link i accidently ran into and gave me the reason to make this thread. I hope i can get to the buttom of this

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"A trick of the light" is the explanation given as to why we see the driver point a pistol at Kennedy at the exact moment he recieves the fatal head wound. What are the odds of that? I have seen what Bill Cooper is talking about. It looks exactly as he claims. What are the odds? My guess would be the most astronomical you can imagine. Impossible. Funny that Coop
isn't aroiund anymore either.

Snf

Good video Kandi I haven't seen that one.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
well jfk revealing UFO info to a comfort woman wasn't exactly a very smart move. Pillow talk got Monroe killed.

Strangely reminds me of that character in the 2012 film where he mentioned Monroe and Roswell in his camper van/
If it is true (i will try find out) that JFK told Marilyn a secret about a visit to a US Air Force base hiding a downed UFO and its dead aliens from outer space, and his plan to kill Fidel Castro, then it's definitly not a smart move. Got Marilyn killed, got himself and his brother shot

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

A rare photo of the two of them together...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There are a lot of discussions about these topics in the "JIM Marrs" section of the boards...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also saw a long speech he gave at one of the conferences where he links all this stuff together, ufo and aliens, JFK and RFK assassinations and the Marilyn Monroe death. It was on youtube or google videos somewhere, I'll try and find it...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Hi Rusethorcain.

Thank you very much for posting that lovely photo. Seems they had a very good relationship. It gives me the impression of a warm president who care about and protect Marilyn. That photo say more than thousand words. I'm very touched...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

McCarthyism wasn't prevalent during the time Monroe was allegedly murdered. Besides, if they were to try and affiliate her to anything communist it could potentially affect the company she kept as well. Wouldn't be very good for JFK if this were to happen as he had good relations with the russians, or more accurately Nikita Khrushchev.

If she knew anything about anything she shouldn't, killing her off would likely be the best way to deal with it.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Hi again rusetchorain.

I wrote "That picture say more thand thousand words".

I mean that picture is much much more beyond than just "thousand words".

Excuse my limited english, i'm trying to express my feelings about that picture.
My ancestor is from Siberia, and that may explain my way of english.

I don't know what i should have done without someone like you. I very appreciate your posted picture.

Once again, i'm very touched.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Anunaki10]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join