It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe and Kennedy UFO conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Anunaki10

A rare photo of the two of them together...

Hi again rusetchorain.

I wrote "That picture say more thand thousand words".

I mean that picture is much much more beyond than just "more than thousand words".

Excuse my limited english, i'm trying to express my feelings about that picture.
My ancestor is from Siberia, and that may explain my way of english.

I don't know what i should have done without someone like you. I very appreciate your posted picture.
And once again, i'm very touched.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

A picture speaks a thousand words. I knew exactly what you meant. You are not difficult to understand at all. I feel the same way.

Sometimes a picture can say things better than the most impressive words and thoughts on paper can.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Considering how easy it is to discredit someone in Hollywood I think that there wasn't any need to kill her, they just had to make a connection to communists, for example.

But it's an interesting angle.
It was a dangerous time...

Just after WWII came a short peaceful time, but the United States didn't forgot about the attack at Pearl Harbor (1941), and realized how important it is to keep the Military. Josef Stalin placed Russian KGB agents all over USA and raised several communist parties all over the United States. It was Stalins vision to make the whole world to be one communist state. The era of the Cold War began. There was the fear against the communists. Even Walt Disney got involved in the fear against the communists. Rumors says that even Walt Disney worked for the FBI. Walt Disneys' employes wanted their salary increased. Walt Disney went crazy and called his employees communist sympathisers. It was not an easy time. The Cold War included the space race. NASA had worked so very hard to sent an astronaut out in space, to be the first man in space. But then suddenly Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man in space in stead, and forced president John F. Kennedy to challenge his own nation and the Soviet Union about having an American on the moon within the end of the 1960'ie's as a goal.
Some skeptics claim that Neil Armstrong never sat his foot on the moon, but the skeptics are wrong as the astronauts actually placed mirrors on the moon's surface (NASA can then determine the distance to the moon, the moon moves 3.8 centimers away from the earth each year) and brought back moon rocks as evidence.

Today the Cold War is over. Vladimir Putin invited Obama to his home. Obama want to cut down the amount of nuclear weapons in USA, and it is expected that Russia will do the same in Russia.
It is still the time of war against the terrorists, and September 11th shows how important it is keep the Military. We never know what next crise situation will be, so therefore we have to have the military to be on "standby" position all the time, just in case.

We need both the Russian Military and the US Military as "police force" of the world, to maintain peace in the world.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Anunaki10]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen

The hero of the Soviet Union, the first man in space, Dear Comrade Cosmonaut Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin en.wikipedia.org... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Ladies and Gentlemen

The hero of the USA, the first man on the moon, Astronaut Neil Armstrong en.wikipedia.org... www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

A picture speaks a thousand words. I knew exactly what you meant. You are not difficult to understand at all. I feel the same way.

Sometimes a picture can say things better than the most impressive words and thoughts on paper can.
I just found the same picture of the two, just a little smaller picture from this link www.cracktwo.com...

You just have to scroll down to about half to find it

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
jfklancernews.blogspot.com... sillvex.com...

Rolex, from Marilyn to JFK

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That Top Secret CIA document by James J. Angleton, the Director of Counter-Intelligence, is the real thing. He was even more feared and dangerous than J. Edgar Hoover, if possible. CIA Director Allen Dulles used to keep everyone at the Agency in line with the threat that "Jimmy is watching you"--reading everyone's mail, bugging their houses, listening to their phone calls. He was someone who rarely appeared in public and didn't like to have his picture taken, a kind of super-spook.

Not like Hoover, who was a publicity machine. Few people even knew who Angleton was, and he liked it that way. He was also quite capable of having people tortured or bumped off--Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200. He just did it and the victims would never even know what hit them.

He was also at least as paranoid as Hoover, Nixon and Joe McCarthy about the CIA and the entire U.S. government being inflitrated by KGB agents.

Like the FBI and Secret Service, Angleton was also very concerned about JFK's girlfriends, who could show up at the White House at any time, perhaps not even using their real names, perhaps carrying a tape recorder, a camera or a weapon, maybe having ties to Mafia types or even foreign intelligence services. They weren't always sure who they were.

You want to know how JFK really got kicked out of Naval Intelligence during World War II and sent out to the Pacific to command a PT boat--which was more like a suicide mission than a plum assignment? He didn't volunteer for it. One of his girlfriends even back then was found out to be a German spy and Hoover and the Navy weren't happy about it, nor was JFK's father, Big Daddy Warbucks.

So that brings us to Marilyn in 1962. We know she'd had affairs with Jack and Bobby. Hoover knew about it and threatened them over it, just in case they ever got the idea of firing him after the 1964 elections. That's the way Hoover always did business in Washington.

The Secret Service and CIA knew about it. That meant Angleton, who was genuinely bad news. Marilyn had emotional problems. She had alcohol and drug problems, and was running around Hollywood talking about her affairs with the President and Attorney General, and how they were running this Operation Mongoose thing against Castro and had even hired Mafia guys to kill him.

Well, let's just stop right there and think about just how that might grab the people running the CIA. No need to draw a picture, is there? And then Marilyn says she has this diary, and is talking with a journalist/gossip columnist named Dorothy Kilgallen.

I think that would have been enough right there to do her in, just like Kilgallen herself had a case of sudden death a few years later after talking to much with Jack Ruby--a man who also had connections with the FBI, Richard Nixon, the House Un-American Activities Committee and all the rest of those folks going back to the 1940s. That's another story, of course, and one that's not very well known for some odd reason.

Anyway, even leaving aside the UFO business, dead aliens and wreckage, which if true would have just upset an even larger group of people had they known she was talking about it--and Angleton told them she was--well, I think she said more than enough right there to get into some very serious trouble with some very dangerous follks.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by witness63]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spangler

I've heard about the MJ-12 documents. Maybe hoax or not, who knows. How do you know it's a hoax? Stanton Friedman, also known as "Father of Roswell" is working with the Roswell case, he have researched the MJ-12 documents. Friedman held a press conference "Debunk the debunkers" (in 2004 i guess).

I think if there are any authentic MJ12 documents they're the ones that make no mention of UFOs. Anyway, Stanton Friedman claims only a small number of MJ12 documents are authentic and none of those make any mention of Marilyn Monroe or Kennedy.

And then i read somewere that Philip Corso who allegedly should had told Robert Kennedy about a US Air Force base hiding a downed UFO and it's dead occupants.

I don't believe anything Corso says. He was either trying to get some attention and money (to leave his family), or he was muddying the waters on the behest of someone.

Listen to this interview of Robert Emenegger on Radio Misterioso. Emenegger mentions that Corso visited him before the book came out. I think there's a hint there.
Thanks Spangler for posting that very interesting Emenegger inteview containing subjects like laser/beam technology, Holloman AFB UFO landing, UFOs that dematerialize/reappear, teleportation experiments that include a chinese boy holding an object that disappear, shows up in another room, and then reappear on the chinese boy's hand. Definitely interesting

It's a long interview (about 1 hour), but i did listen to it with big interest, and i'm impressed. I want to listen the interview again sometime later, as the interview contain so many things that i didn't got it all (i think).
What do you know about Emenegger and the interview?
Corso visited who? What book? And what hint?
Sorry all these questions, Spangler. I'm not trying to sound stupid

You seem to know about MJ12 documents. So Friedman only know few of them are authentic. I don't know, maybe he overlooked the other documents? I have just found these links (to name few) www.majesticdocuments.com... that include an alleged Marilyn Monroe document, en.wikipedia.org... www.majesticdocuments.com... alleged documents were some of them mention of UFO.

I fully understand your skeptisism about Philip Corso. There are some holes surrounding him. His description of the dead Roswell alien bodies does not fit with the other alleged witnesses' description.
I read somewere that Stanton Friedman and another UFO researcher had debunked his alleged work at Pentagon. Corso said he worked for Pentagon, but Friedman could not find any contract evidence. I'm not saying that Corso is a liar, but his claims does not make sense.
I don't know much about Corso, and i think i need to research more about Corso later.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Anunaki10]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996),
Christopher George Latore Wallace (May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997)
Lamont Coleman (May 30, 1974 – February 15, 1999),
These 3 rappers was all killed at age 25.

John Fitzgerald"Jack" Kennedy (May 29, 1917 – November 22, 1963),
Marilyn Monroe[1][2] (June 1, 1926 – August 5, 1962),
Lisa Nicole Lopes (May 27, 1971 – April 25, 2002),

All 6 of these Gemini’s was killed and there murders have never been solved.

George w bush
nelson Mandela

These 2 Gemini’s careers was destroyed.

kanye west is just being flashed as well as his mothers death.

I wont go into details about all this but it started with the Apollo program, it was a slap in the face to the u no who, who’s holy bible is the zodiac and mythology aspect of there beliefs system.

[GEMINI’S MUST NEVER GET CONTROL OF THE AUDIENCE, THEY CAN NEVER WIN THE CROWD AGAIN.]

Gemini’s as well as other signs in the zodiac have special gifts, a Gemini’s gift is to see the future and are supposedly the messengers of the gods stated in the zodiac.

It wasnt just going into space that upset them ,it was the assumption of landing on the moon.
the using of the name appolo.

Apollo began in earnest after President John F. Kennedy's May 25, 1961 special address to a joint session of Congress declaring a national goal of "landing a man on the Moon" by the end of the decade.[1][2]

I warned kanye west that he has to keep a low profile and watch flashes from cameras well before his mothers death ,i told him that they will come at u and try to destroy u because your a gemini.

He wrote me back or one of his people wrote me saying (If somthing happens to me its well noted that u will be the first one contacted as a prime suspect, lol,i hope your not serious?
2 months later his mother was dead, several months later they flashed him at an award show and what he did i really dont want to mention..but it was embarrasing.

Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996),
Christopher George Latore Wallace (May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997)
Lamont Coleman (May 30, 1974 – February 15, 1999),
Lisa Nicole Lopes (May 27, 1971 – April 25, 2002),
George w bush
nelson Mandela
kanye west

These was all geminis that have either been destroyed or killed by

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Undoubtedly Marilyn was caught up in the political issues of the time as well as enjoying the attention given to her by the most powerful people in the world...The photo posted up of her and JFK says a thousand words...but...there is still the anonymity of issues surrounding her death as of that of JFK himself and his brother bobbie...to unravel it...will keep us all going for years to come because there are too many hidden issues. Joe di maggios biography which is in process of being revealed says a lot in the fact he belives she was caught up in the whole mafia/political issues of that time....he was heartbroken over her death and truly believed she died at the hands of some 'agenda'
I guess we will never get 'closure'

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

So Friedman only know few of them are authentic. I don't know, maybe he overlooked the other documents?

Not likely, he spent over a decade studying them and even wrote a book..."Top Secret/Majic: Operation Majestic-12 and the United States Government's UFO Cover-up".....update can be found here www.v-j-enterprises.com......

And on Corso's book>>>www.stantonfriedman.com......

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

And then there is about UFO stuff were Marilyn who allegedly worked together with another famous woman, and they also found that lady dead in her home too (don't remember the lady's name). Yah, many deaths, Marilyn, another woman, JFK who got shot, and Robert Kennedy who got shot too.

The other woman was Dorothy Kilgallen and there was a thread about her being murdered to silence her comments about a UFO cover-up.I'll try and find it despite having the awful suspicion I posted something pretty dumb in that thread!

There's a very badly titled video that covers Kilgallen more than Monroe. I'm not saying I agree with it...people might find it interesting anyway...

As a young teen, I had a fascination for the 50s and 60s music and stars. I remember reading a huge biography that suggested many conspiracy angles. One of the photos pages had an image of her on the mortuary slab...nasty!

I found a very good article about her death and the 'funny business' surrounding the case. It includes a link to *probably* the same nasty images at the foot of the article....The Death of Marilyn Monroe by Frank Wilkins...

Another curiosity was with the type of drugs Marilyn had supposedly ingested. Nembutal capsules, when digested, leave a yellow discoloration on the lining of the intestine. But there was no such discoloration noted in Marilyn's autopsy. In fact, no partially digested capsules even existed in her digestive tract. Seems like on top of everything else, the autopsy was botched! Also, the "official" death certificate listed the cause of death as "probable suicide" with the word "probable" inscribed in pencil.

Please don't be hard on yourself, Kadinsky. I also make mistakes sometimes from time to time. We learn from our mistakes. We are only humans, you know.
So please do yourself a favour and pull yourself together and find that stuff from that thread about her being murdered to silence her comments about a UFO cover-up, and post it here.

It officially states that she died of a combination of alcohol and Seconal, but that is weird because she seemed to be a serious lady. Alcohol and drugs together is a dangerous combination, so i think there is a good chance that CIA or another agency could had killed her to silence her. I do have that in my mind. Actually i become more and more convinced that she was murdered.
I don't know what Seconal is. Do you know what Seconal is?

You mentioned 50' and 60' music:

www.youtube.com... Twist and Shout from the Ferris Bueller's Day Off movie.

And hey! You just woke me up, mate. It is your fault that i listen to 50' and 60' music by now. What should i have done without you man.

I'm a young cool guy, and you maybe might be surprised, as some of the 50' and 60' music are among my music tastes, some of it definitely sounds cool:

My top 50' favourites:

www.youtube.com... Be boba lula by Gene Vincent

www.youtube.com... Summerime Blues with Eddie Cochran
www.youtube.com... Cooler visition by Brian Setzer

www.youtube.com... Even more cooler version by Brian Setzer

edit on 8-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

And then there is about UFO stuff were Marilyn who allegedly worked together with another famous woman, and they also found that lady dead in her home too (don't remember the lady's name). Yah, many deaths, Marilyn, another woman, JFK who got shot, and Robert Kennedy who got shot too.

The other woman was Dorothy Kilgallen and there was a thread about her being murdered to silence her comments about a UFO cover-up.I'll try and find it despite having the awful suspicion I posted something pretty dumb in that thread!

There's a very badly titled video that covers Kilgallen more than Monroe. I'm not saying I agree with it...people might find it interesting anyway...

As a young teen, I had a fascination for the 50s and 60s music and stars. I remember reading a huge biography that suggested many conspiracy angles. One of the photos pages had an image of her on the mortuary slab...nasty!

I found a very good article about her death and the 'funny business' surrounding the case. It includes a link to *probably* the same nasty images at the foot of the article....The Death of Marilyn Monroe by Frank Wilkins...

Another curiosity was with the type of drugs Marilyn had supposedly ingested. Nembutal capsules, when digested, leave a yellow discoloration on the lining of the intestine. But there was no such discoloration noted in Marilyn's autopsy. In fact, no partially digested capsules even existed in her digestive tract. Seems like on top of everything else, the autopsy was botched! Also, the "official" death certificate listed the cause of death as "probable suicide" with the word "probable" inscribed in pencil.

Sorry, but the computer sometimes freaks out! I wasn't meant to post it twice.

Damn' those computers those days. I hope the computers will be better in the furture.

Please continue your postings Ladies and Gentlemen.

edit on by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I forgot to say thanks for posting the great Marilyn and Kilgallen video and the article by Frank Wilkins. I'm just about to read it. I didn't know that Marilyn's father died in a motorbike accident. It could be nice to know who her father was.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Hey buddy,you have great knowledge on the subject and by going by the photos of them both together,im starting to think it was more than just a fling,I think there is something to it,going by the speech he made before he died he was about to say something

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
"A trick of the light" is the explanation given as to why we see the driver point a pistol at Kennedy at the exact moment he recieves the fatal head wound. What are the odds of that? I have seen what Bill Cooper is talking about. It looks exactly as he claims. What are the odds? My guess would be the most astronomical you can imagine. Impossible. Funny that Coop
isn't aroiund anymore either.

Snf

Good video Kandi I haven't seen that one.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by randyvs]
www.youtube.com... This video show that the driver and his passenger could not had shot JFK, and i agree with that.
And why should the driver or his passenger shoot JFK unnoticed? First, it would be crazy, secondly, people (police officers, secret agents and the rest of the croud near the vehicle) would clearly had noticed in case the driver or his passenger would pull a gun.

It officially states it was Oswald who from a building (from a high level position, pointing the rifle downwards) shot all three shots at JFK from a back angle position. But how is that possible? Long time ago i saw a another youtube video clip (i don't remember what youtube clip) were it clearly shows that the last shot came from the front, as JFK's head is forced backwards.
In the 1990'ies i watched the JFK movie were Kevin Costner played the attorney who investigated the JFK assasination. I of course assume that Kevin Costner played this real attorney. If i recall, the JFK movie should describe the authentic investigation. The real investigation show that it is impossible that a rifle could had shot all three shots within few seconds. The investigation also states that all three shots were shot from three different angles (from ground level position).

www.john-f-kennedy.net...
blogs.myspace.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

My top 50' favourites:

www.youtube.com... Be boba lula by Gene Vincent

www.youtube.com... Summerime Blues with Eddie Cochran
www.youtube.com... Cooler visition by Brian Setzer

www.youtube.com... Even more cooler version by Brian Setzer

edit on 8-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

I mean my top 50' Rock'n Roll favourites.

This guitar solo by Brian Setzer is definitely the coolest guitar solo i've ever heard www.youtube.com...

But the voice of Marilyn is something different. Nothing compares to it. Her voice makes me dizzy. It is the voice of an angel. When she sings, then her voice makes me levitate and force me into the angels' world, into the angels' dimension.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... (I wish the screen quality was better)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c

Hey buddy,you have great knowledge on the subject and by going by the photos of them both together,im starting to think it was more than just a fling,I think there is something to it,going by the speech he made before he died he was about to say something

Thanks for the video speech, Johnny c friend.

I've listened to the video three times by now, and almost entirely understood it. I still need to learn few of the english words he used, to fully understand his speech. But nevertheless my view of the speech is a different speech than his usually speeches. It makes me wonder 'Did he knew he was going to die?'
It does make me wonder. I need more time to go through that speech. Thanks Johnny C.

Yah, i also think that the photo of these two together shows it was more than just a fling.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I admittedly don't know jack about UFOs or conspiracies, but I know a hell of a lot about Marilyn Monroe, as I've devoted the last 17 years to studying her.

First, the photo of her and JFK? Absolutely FAKE. It was for a photo shoot, with lookalikes, by photographer Allison Jackson. So the thousand words it speaks are "models, photo shoot, hoax, fake, etc."

I exert a lot of effort dealing with what I call the Collective Monroe Conscious. That is what I call the legion of half-truths and outright lies about Marilyn that the general public has heard repeated so often that they accept it as fact. It's tiresome when the general public touts these easily disproven things as fact. I approach everything with a scientific mind- that is, any information presented to me must be from a credible source, have evidence to back it up, and stand up to scrutiny before I will tout it as fact. That being said, here are some of the more pervasive and untrue rumors about Marilyn Monroe:

The Kennedy's Did It: No, Frank Capell and Robert Slatzer did. Started this rumor, that is. Neither is a credible source. Frank Capell started this rumor in his 1964 book The Strange Death of Marilyn Monroe, which was a right wing anti-government, anti-Communism propaganda. It was largely ignored until along came the man who made a career out of lying about Marilyn: Robert Slatzer. He was a journalist who met her very briefly on the set of Niagara. Years after her death he proposed writing a book about her and was told his idea wasn't juicy enough...so he suddenly remembered! Oh yes, he had forgotten to mention that he had married her! And he just KNEW the Kennedy's had something to do with it! Now THERE'S something juicy...and he got his book deal. So suddenly, in 1974, the Kennedy rumor started and snowballed even though there is no actual evidence for any of it. For as much as a slimeball liar Slatzer was, he sure knew how to work the media, showing up in numerous Monroe documentaries going on and on with his ridiculous stories that no one could back up.....until he started paying them to do so. He is the source of the Marilyn/UFO rumors....he called a press conference about it when everyone stopped paying attention to him and he needed something to spice things up.

The Red Diary- Story has it that Marilyn had a mysterious red diary that she jotted down things to talk to the Kennedy brothers about. It got filled with all sorts of government secrets, and that's why she was killed and the diary subsequently disappeared. Oooh, intrigue. Except.......this was another story made up by Robert Slatzer and first appeared in his book. No one of any credibility backs up this story, and people who do have credibility actively deny it.

The Press Conference- Story has it that Marilyn had called a press conference to tell all about the affairs with the Kennedy's after they ignored her and refused her calls. Except she died the night before she could spill the beans......This is another Robert Slatzer fabrication. Again, no one of any credibility backs the press conference story, and ACTUAL friends of hers actively deny it.

The Wiretapping- This comes from a few sources, Bernie Spindel, Milo Speriglio, and Matthew Smith. Then you realize that they all work together and collaborated their stories. Funny how not one of these tapes has ever surfaced. Also funny is how they claim her attic was stuffed with recording and wiretapping equipment even though her house didn't have an attic.

When watching a Marilyn documentary, please dismiss anything said by Robert Slatzer or Jeanne Carmen. When reading a Marilyn book, please look for who the author's sources are. Often it's Robert Slatzer. (for example, Anthony Summers and Donald Wolfe rely heavily on him). Please remember that Slatzer is a guy who claimed he was married to Marilyn in Mexico even though there is irrefutable proof that she was in LA that weekend. Also please remember that this is the man who called a press conference to announce that Marilyn had been murdered because she knew too much about UFO's!!! Before accepting anything about Marilyn as fact, look at the source. Look at the collaborating evidence. Do not just accept things you hear repeated at face value, research for yourself. To go around repeating untrue things about her without bothering to find out the truth is disrespectful to her memory.
her
PS- as an aside to the comment about tagging her as a Communist, the FBI already did when the HUAC was investigating her then-husband Arthur Miller. There are numerous allegations of Communist activity about her in the FBI files on her.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This reminds me of a David Icke influenced conspiracy omelette

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join