It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do you think of the spell on ebay?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
there are some spell are beening sold on ebay,it seem amazing and omnipotent .the feedbacks were all perfect praise.how do you think of this kind of sell ,of course most people do not believe,but what about the feedbacks,can it be forged?anyone here once bought them?
there is a link of the sell.

shop.ebay.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hahaha, that is hilarious.

If you buy it what exactly does a spell look like? Do you physically receive something in the mail?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Personally I think that if I had a spell that would allow me to control the minds of others I would charge more for than the cost of a super sized burger meal!

But maybe that's just me!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
man, this Jessica Black sure does sell her magik cheap. $6 to change your life!
Lots of the feedback says "waiting for results". I personally wouldn't give much credence to it, but, I suppose its worth 6 bucks to try if you are into this sort of thing.

Then again, look at all those auctions she has listed. $6 for everyone is great profit for zero effort.

I think I would personally be more drawn to an auction with an item that has a spell. such as a vintage ring , so at least you get something if it is a scam.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am deeply embarrassed to admit, but I did try buying something like this on eBay one time. It was for a psychic reading basically.

I was told I'd meet a woman with the name "V" by some large body of water within the next few months or so. Well, lots of time has passed. No such thing happened which I assumed.

Stupid, I know, but I just felt very curious.. and it's so easy to buy crap anyway.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by askforhelp

I am just getting a list of items when I hit the link. Anyway, I have seen a lot of weird stuff sold on the Bay like bottled Ghosts and Demons

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Jessica Black needs to wish for some marketing help from her 1000 year old genie.

"I have a strong following of many wealthy and famous clients off of Ebay.
This is the first time I have ever offered my services online."

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of some 1930's Lon Chaney movie. The
wolfman or something.The OP's
Jamaican accent is so thick I can here it in his writing. As if someone from
Jamaica has no clue about spells. Come on!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is one of the funniest threads I have seen!

I love some of the feedback.

Ancient "Sex Slave" Spell- Seduce Anyone, Anywhere!

no change seen

I am guessing that she is using the line that if it didn't work then "you didn't believe enough"
Also I notice that she states that if you don't get results in 90 days you can ask for your money back, strangely thats the exact same time limit that paypal uses, if you don't claim within 90 days you have no recourse, so basically if she takes 1 day to answer your email (making it 91 days) there is no way of getting your money back.

top topics

join