It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sometimes it seems people forget that we're safely and securely atop the food chain. Frankly, we can do anything we want to other animals. If they have a problem with it, well.... EVOLVE!

This wasn't even cruel. I'm sure that as children many of you executed and/or tortured other creatures in far more painful and extended ways than this. In fact, your pet dogs (and especially cats) prey upon members of lesser species than their own any chance they get, and are certainly not "humane".

It's a cruel world, deal with it. Crying about a handful of dead puppies won't change anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
the girl and her brother are clearly sociopaths. the line between a soldier shooting a bunch of civilians in the back of their heads and little girl throwing puppies in the river and having fun doing so, is very thin.

why?

dogs, a.k.a. animals in closest connection with humans, a.k.a. 'man's best friend'
the animals made to be pets (i say made since most breeds have been geneticly manipulated through time).

we hear same excuses we hear from war criminals; 'they were sick', 'there is too much of them' or 'they will attack us when they grow).

life is life, taking one is sometimes necessary but never should be fun (like in this case). even if you're high on 'some animals are more equal than others' lingo, remember that dogs and cats are second in our pyramid. just bellow us. we did put them there.
thats just one step.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I wonder how many people who are so indignant about this are pro abortion ? personaly iam sick of people and there damn dogs ,they crap in your front yard ,you cant go for a walk without being attacked or having the crap scared out of you when you walk pass their house .They bark non bloody stop during the day and night ,you cant get any sleep .Most them are totally useless ,apart from turning toxic waste in dog food cans into something less toxic, but stuck to your shoes .The less dogs the better ,throw some more in the river

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
For those that say drowning is humane , I can tell you I came very close to drowning & it is horrible , I was in a boating accident , I ended up suddenly & violently inhaling full breaths of water , this was the impact,...
then even with a life vest on, because my lungs were full of water I slowly began to descend in the water & could not get back up to break the surface ,...I could see the sunlit surface but could not get to it ,...as I struggled I was trying to hold my breath but I had already taken in so much water & its hard to explain but you cant hold your breath or stop the breathing mechanism for too long it becomes very painful & you will not have a choice,.. weather you are underwater or not,.. your lungs & respiratory system will attempt to breathe
this is then exactly what happened I had no control over it & I actually started breathing in & out of my lungs ,...water ,......& I cannot describe how incredibly painful that is,...at some point after that all my limbs stopped working , I wanted to try to get to the surface but none of my limbs would do anything ,..It was then that I passed out & a person who had made a few attempts diving looking for me was able to pull me back up to the surface & a boat ,I do not know how long what I just described lasted , it did feel like a long time , but I can tell you for sure I knew Iwas going to die , & the actual involuntary filling of lungs with water & repertory movements is Im telling you extremely painful , it feels like you are being burnt from the inside
I know I was close ,...& the bottom line I can say for sure , no matter what creature you are ,....Drowning is a painful terrifying way to die....

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Whats more twisted are those who decry this and have just retruned from having a living being sucked from their womb because "they aren't ready yet".
We are a sick race!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yes it's disgusting that she did that.

Frankly, what I find stupid about a lot of you guys is that she could be dropping babies in the water and it'd probably get 1/4th the attention.

I exaggerate of course, but human deaths aren't anywhere near as interesting, are they? I wonder what commercials do better, the ones asking for donations for starving kids in Africa or donations for furry critters. Someone tell those Africans to start barking and meowing and grow their hair out, then we'll come a running! How many children are starving a day? How many puppy are getting thrown into the water a day?

[edit on 3-9-2010 by ghaleon12]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'd like to hold her head underwater until she stops kicking.

But even that would be too good for this waste of a himan being, becuase at least she might have a chance of fighter back.

I hope the right person finds her before the animal police..., personally.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by earthdude

1 million iraqi citizens dead in an illegal war = meh.

6 puppies thrown into a river = outrage across the whole internet.

Boy are our priorities screwed up =)

It is because we have had hundreds of posts/threads about the wars in Iraq/Afghanistan so we know all about that... no need to keep posting about it....

This story is something new which attracts people to it... you can search the internet for tons of stuff about the war/wars....

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Gettin'angry with this girl won't solve it.
can't fight cruelty with cruelty
and yes this Sjit happens every day,
but we should take care of the problem causing the girl to do such stuff
And not JUDGE the girl for getting sick in the head...or the distributor of the tape for filming this.
What is the cause of it all? Get it?
Don't get yaselves depressed for this. just don't watch it don't be a part of it.

We are all One, and untill the colour of a man's skin is of no more
significance than the colour of his eyes,
it's a war.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by PositiveVibration]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I´m in Sweden and we can read that the puppies are saved, not all, but 5 of 6, so, no more nightmares!
www.aftonbladet.se...

Have a nice weekend!

Edit to put in the translation, google translate:

75-year-old pensioner was their fight for life The girl threw six puppies in the river and published an anonymous video on Youtube. It created the lynch atmosphere in the Internet. But now comes the good news: the puppies are mirakelräddats of a pensioner. People around the world were outraged and demanded that the girl who threw six puppies in a river with strong currents will be found and punished. In the video, which appeared on YouTube and spread like a wildfire on the internet, you can see how she lifts up one after the other from a bucket. Anger over the world The defenseless puppy dog whimpers as she throws them into the icy water. The video quickly became a världsnyhetet. The act drew attention including CNN, CBS News, FOX 5 News, and Telegraph newspapers, the New Yprk Post, Daily Mail, The Sun, Metro, Mirror, Sun Totonto, Pravda, the news agencies AFP and AP. Readers and viewers plummeted. Celebrity declared a reward Tens of thousands of disgusted people, including Facebook, demanding that she be identified and punished. Hollywood director Michael Bay announced a reward of $ 50 000 to anyone who could help with information that could lead to the girl arrested. Hundreds of death threats against her have been published on the Internet. The incident became a noted news in the world press. Shortly after the teenage girl identified by the Bosnian police and her father was called in for questioning. Rescued - Last Time The girl is from a town in central Bosnia and now in danger of up to 45 000 crowns in fines. Her mother says the Croatian newspaper that the girl feel so bad of all that she seek psychiatric care received. But today the story had a happy excuse: The puppies were rescued miracle - the last moment. A 75-year-old pensioner, Ruza Pavlovic from Bugojno, were on their way to their potato fields when she heard strange sounds from the River. - In a stream, I saw black puppies who tried to swim out of the water, "she told the newspaper Vecernji List. Flowed into a creek The puppies were lucky - just below the point where they were thrown in the river forks and go out in a small stream. The current pulled the dogs to where the water is not deep enough. Ruza Pavlovic raised five puppies and brought them home - not knowing what caused the commotion around them. The sixth puppy was not in the stream. - They are healthy and happy. My problem is that they need at least three liters of milk a day and I live only on my small pension, but I have not the heart to abandon them, "said Ruza Pavlovic to Vecernji List. Mira Micic

[edit on 4-9-2010 by atrofi]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
At the risk of being vilified on this post, I'd just like to point out that 20 or 30 years ago, throwing unwanted puppies in the river/sea was quite normal. (normal as in common not as in right). Growing up in Scotland, I can remember people talking about dogs having pups that were not planned, so the owner would dump them in the sea. I'm sure everyone thought it was sad, but they all accepted that it was the best way to deal with unwanted pups. (in this day and age we have better ways to deal with this - such as desexing etc)

I'm not saying that I agree with what happened, but its a good example of how what's right and wrong in society can change in a relatively short period of time.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Ive seen this topic in a couple threads.. And it really bothers me how much back and forth is going on about this..

Its wrong plain and simple.. Sickening and down right wrong..

I hope she grows out of this.. As most children, go thro a phase in life where you kill animals..
I did this when I was young.. but never did kill a puppy.. Or dog..

yeah I killed squires, and rats, Fish and other little critters.. But when I turned about 13, I grew out of this.. And it made me the person I am today.
Where I catch a bug and let it go outside..
I am forever scared for what I did as a young boy..

Truely theres not many days that go by that I dont get down on myself for shooting things with BB guns, and pelet guns..
I honestly know in my heart what I did was wrong, and do everything in my power to not kill anything!!!

But being young and stupid doesnt make it okay..
Lets just hope she grows out of this..

This is what makes serial killers, and other types like that..
Those are the people who never felt remourse, or pity for the things they killed as a young person...

Ack.. I didnt even want to admit that.. but it is what it is.. and I regret all I ever did when I was young...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OverSword

Yeah, but you (or they) don't film it and put it on youtube....
There is ABSOLUTELY NO excuse!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yea this puppy killer is evil when people who kill innocent iraqi and afghani kids ae heroes, as if a humans life is worth less than an idiotic puppys. You folks have your priorities wrong.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

I don't even have to watch this....I feel sick........poor babies..

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by macabar
At the risk of being vilified on this post, I'd just like to point out that 20 or 30 years ago, throwing unwanted puppies in the river/sea was quite normal. (normal as in common not as in right). Growing up in Scotland, I can remember people talking about dogs having pups that were not planned, so the owner would dump them in the sea. I'm sure everyone thought it was sad, but they all accepted that it was the best way to deal with unwanted pups. (in this day and age we have better ways to deal with this - such as desexing etc)

I'm not saying that I agree with what happened, but its a good example of how what's right and wrong in society can change in a relatively short period of time.

This makes me ill because I love animals so much, but you know.....that is the first thing I thought....that they were unwanted and she was "disposing" of them.....which as mean as it sounds, would be better for the pups than a lifetime of abuse and neglect, or being hit by a car on the streets (it hurts me to even SAY that).....but the REALLY sad part is that those babies never asked to be born.....it was the ignorance or laziness of the people who allowed thier dog to get pregnant! GET YOUR PETS SPAYED OR NUETERED.....if you cannot afford it, keep them where they cannot get pregnant......this really gets to me....sigh....being thrown away like garbage. Bless thier little hearts.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronto
I wonder how many people who are so indignant about this are pro abortion ? personaly iam sick of people and there damn dogs ,they crap in your front yard ,you cant go for a walk without being attacked or having the crap scared out of you when you walk pass their house .They bark non bloody stop during the day and night ,you cant get any sleep .Most them are totally useless ,apart from turning toxic waste in dog food cans into something less toxic, but stuck to your shoes .The less dogs the better ,throw some more in the river

You know, I feel the same way only I feel this way about children. They are useless little f$%&ers that are loud, disrespectful and are always annoying. They don't care one bit about other people's property(that is mainly directed towards teenagers but it does apply to a lot of younger children as well) and I long for the day when there will be child free zones so people can live in an area where there are no children of any age. Children are the main reason why the world needs snipers.

As for abortion, I'm all for it! The less humans in the world, the better.

Originally posted by Replicator EYD
Sometimes it seems people forget that we're safely and securely atop the food chain. Frankly, we can do anything we want to other animals. If they have a problem with it, well.... EVOLVE!

This wasn't even cruel. I'm sure that as children many of you executed and/or tortured other creatures in far more painful and extended ways than this. In fact, your pet dogs (and especially cats) prey upon members of lesser species than their own any chance they get, and are certainly not "humane".

It's a cruel world, deal with it. Crying about a handful of dead puppies won't change anything.

So how do you feel when you see a child who was brutally beaten then murdered on TV? Do you just shrug it off and tell yourself that it's a cruel world out there? Saying that humans are the most evolved is stupid because if we were, why are we getting worse instead of better? Humans may be on the top of the food chain but it doesn't mean they are better by any means. Just watch the news to see that for yourself.

I can also say, with all honesty that not all children have tortured and/or executed another living creature just for kicks or for any other reason for that matter. Unlike children in this day an age, many back in the day actually used their brains and knew better then to do something like that. I'm only 30 and I never even did anything like that when I was a kid because I knew better. It's called common sense. Kids in this day and age have none of that. Also, when children abuse animals, it could very well be an early warning sign that there is something more going on. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if any child who abuses animals ends up turning into serial killers. Animals today, humans tomorrow but who cares, right? It's a cruel world out there so why dwell on it?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OverSword
I haven't read every response on this since it is 4 pages of outraged people, none of whom have lived on a farm or a ranch. It is common practice to drown puppies and kittens in rural areas because the populations can quickly get out of control. Do the math, you have a dog that has a litter of six puppies, 3 of which are female. Each of these will have 6 puppies a year for 10 years. Cats, even more. How long before your farm or ranch is over run by dogs and cats, and how long before they are sick and infecting the other animals that you are raising.

Please don't kill the messenger, as I personally have never done this, but as a teen I worked at a horse ranch that was surrounded by medium sized farms near where microsoft is now, and drowning puppies and kittens was a normal occurance for all of the reasons I have listed above.

Now get off your high horses, because if any of you lived on a farm you would have done this too.

Whatever happened to FIXING. That way the dogs wouldn't be reproducing in the first place. Then you wouldn't need to murder animals.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by earthdude

1 million iraqi citizens dead in an illegal war = meh.

6 puppies thrown into a river = outrage across the whole internet.

Boy are our priorities screwed up =)

It is because we have had hundreds of posts/threads about the wars in Iraq/Afghanistan so we know all about that... no need to keep posting about it....

This story is something new which attracts people to it... you can search the internet for tons of stuff about the war/wars....

If only Dubya had thrown the puppies, then we could prosecute him for a crime.People were less inclined to go after the marine throwing puppies, little girls are so much easier to attack.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Look at it this way, at least the fishies and microscopic organisms in the water got a free meal.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join