It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Drowning is a humane way to kill animals. Shooting or poisoning them is not. This is my opinion and I hope it does not make anyone ill.

Not to get wierd here..well too late...How is drowning more humane than a bullet in the brain?

A gunshot to the brain is instantaneous and if the animal is not looking it actually has zero suffering, while drowning involves struggling and sufffering until the lungs fill with water, the brain is starved of oxygen and utter panick and terror ensues until death. Ever hear of Water-Boarding? Why do you think simulated drowning is such an effective torture technique?

I fear I am talking to someone not thinking clearly..please let me know otherwise.

Lastly...

What happened to the mother of these dogs? How was she killed?

Puppies do not display symptoms of rabbies for at least 10 days...these dogs were 3 days old.

By the links I posted in the last post...Rabbies is VERY rare in Bosnia...how do we know this dog had rabbies?

Why was it filmed and posted on youtube?

Why did she say "weeeee" as she tossed them in the river?

I wish this girl no ill will, I think she needs help.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I didn't catch the "wheee" the first time I watched it. Yeah, she should have been more somber. A bullet to the brain sometimes misses, causing great agony. Drowning is more of a sure thing and much more quiet. This thread angered me because when children were being shot in the head in Bosnia, nobody put out a reward to find the killers. Humans should take precedence over sick animals. Insects are drowned by the thousands but people only feel for the cute puppies.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

It's true. We do not know what happened to the puppies afterwards. But what's offensive is the ACT that she committed which is clear. What's also clear is the danger that she put the puppies in. The third thing that's obvious is that she appeared to be enjoying what she was doing. Those three things put together and you have a smoking gun.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by geopyt

I agree. She can say anything right now like how sorry she is, but it doesn't excuse the fact that she allowed herself to be filmed and then put it on the net.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Hmm I am going to play Devil's Advocate and say , maybe her and her family own a farm and the have too many dogs. If she is from Bosnia, they are probably poor and can't afford to feed more mouths, IE the puppies. Would I personally do this? No, but you have to look at the big picture. the fact that she is doing this matter of factly indicates to me that she has done this before. It used to be common for farmers a long time ago to drown puppies if they couldn't afford them. No one got persecuted back then, my step-father has personally drowned puppies because they had too many. That was the way it was before PETA came along and said it's wrong to do this.

I don't advocate beating the crap out of your dog or torturing animals, but I just didn't find the video that disturbing. In fact I am more disturbed about the poor 4 year old girl that was found dead in Brooklyn tied to a crib, and weighed 15lbs, then I am about this.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Milliona of beloved pets are put to sleep in the USA yearly.

Why dont we evicerate them and freeze them and ship them to countries that prefer the taste to starvation.

Because we care more for the animals than we do for our own offspring and the moral indignation at this girls act in light of what we do and allow to be done to our own children is what is making me barf, regurgitate, hurl, puke.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

It actually isn't the worst method. Drowning is supposed to be the most humane thing. Whether it is or not I hope not to find out.

If all the puppies are sick, that is a concern. If they had died and they buried them and a starving dog dug them up and ate them, then you have a dog epidemic on hand.

It is cruel, I won't even watch the video. But I can think of worst things done to animals.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Feels like DEXTER needs to pay this women a visit....
HARRYS RULES!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

As mentioned before, It's not that she's killing them so much as the obvious enjoyment she get's from it that bothers me, and all the implications that entails.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

either that or we try to become more responsible as adults, and treat everything and everyone with respect.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

I can understand putting something down that has rabies, but although I'm no vet, I would have thought after having put them down wouldn't you what to 'not' help spread it either burial or burning the bodies, not throwing them in a river where they will probably wash up and probably eaten, helping to spread the dam disease. seems abit nuts to me

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You bunch of morons.....!
Have a good look at the TV lineup sometime...
There are countless incidents of all kinds of wierd and amoral behavior on shows like "Family Guy", American Dad, Southpark, etc....
These are cartoons (which many children as well as adults watch religiously.)
The point here is that the entertainment industry has gone down the road of SHOCK to get viewership or ratings.....(no ratings no show)
The one upsmanship that is going on on TV has turned into a very ugly panoply of this kind of behavior...Gratituous violence for the effect of shocking the viewers.This has the effect of having them return time after time tosee how far these shows will go,(and so far they have not dissapointed the macbre and violent tendancies of people.)
Remember shows like Lassie?
My point is we are conditioned to this type of shock behavior to get attention now.........(in an increasingly depersonalised world.)
Perhaps this is a faked video, then what will all you outraged animal lovers who probably dont take responsibility for you own pets do!
Who will you castigate next in substitution for yourselves?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by k0mbination
reply to post by maybereal11

I can understand putting something down that has rabies, but although I'm no vet, I would have thought after having put them down wouldn't you what to 'not' help spread it either burial or burning the bodies, not throwing them in a river where they will probably wash up and probably eaten, helping to spread the dam disease. seems abit nuts to me

Never thought of that...wow. Of course those pups are going to be scavenged. Not convinced they had rabbies though. 10 days to show symptoms and those pups were 3 days old. What happened to the mom dog that purportedly had rabbies?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why is this such a big deal? They're just dogs. It's not like the humane shelters don't put down scores of them on a regular basis. Heck, even you supposed "animal lovers" out there have your own "pets" murdered once they become a burden to you.

Puppies are annoying, they can't take care of themselves, and there are always more to go around than anyone wants to deal with. I say good for this girl for making a small dent in the hulking problem that is the puppy epidemic.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
watching this is like falling down real hard...
I hope karma will take care of this ill-made girl soon as in this moment
but distributing this won't make this any better, except for catching her offcourse.. Anyone recognizing this girl and she 's toast.
Too bad people get #ed up by our failing system and turn in to monsters like this girl.

but a negative tought of viewing this vid for thousands ain't the answer.
# like this happens every day. try and keep it positive y'all!

Love and Peace...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is just.... Disgusting....

It takes a lot to render me speechless..... Well, I am speechless.

No I take that back. I do have words.... It is just that those words are not allowed on ATS

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Replicator EYD
Why is this such a big deal? They're just dogs. It's not like the humane shelters don't put down scores of them on a regular basis. Heck, even you supposed "animal lovers" out there have your own "pets" murdered once they become a burden to you.

Puppies are annoying, they can't take care of themselves, and there are always more to go around than anyone wants to deal with. I say good for this girl for making a small dent in the hulking problem that is the puppy epidemic.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I hope to god that is just some kind of sick twisted sarcasm...

Yes, humane shelters put down dogs..... HUMANELY!!!!

They don't take them out to a river, and throw them in and let them drown!

What kind of an insensitive monster are you that you think it is acceptable to cause another animal to die a horrible death like this?

How dare you try to justify this disgusting act? Puppy epidemic? Really? You say good for her?

I say you are a horrible human being if you truly see any good in that video...

Replicator EYD, you and your support of this girls actions,sicken me nearly as much as the act that is within that video...

I have NEVER said this before, to any body on ATS... and I never thought I would.... I have had some HUGE disagreements before with people on here but at the end of the day I still had respect for them as a person...

You, I have no respect for you. I have no respect for anyone who finds anything positive about this video.... I find myself being ashamed to call you a fellow ATSer....

You should be ashamed of yourself. What was done to these puppies was awful, it was not humane at all and again, it is silly at best to compare this video to what the humane society does.

You have a lot to learn my friend..... a lot to learn about life.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

haven't farmers been drowning puppies for centuries?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

haven't farmers been drowning puppies for centuries?

Yeah, but the smarter people on here are angry that this was videotaped. Kids do stupid stuff, but in the scope of world atrocities, this is but a speck.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

1 million iraqi citizens dead in an illegal war = meh.

6 puppies thrown into a river = outrage across the whole internet.

Boy are our priorities screwed up =)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join