Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
Two weeks from never, in all seriousness if bigfoot does exist I would venture to take a guess that it may originate from an alternate universe of
some kind, hell maybe it's what's flying all the ufo's folks including myself have seen. If I had to put money on the existence though I would
steer clear of that bet. Just my 2 cents.
Unless you've done a lot of reading, that's a perceptive post.
I spent five years searching for bigfoot and these are the facts I came away with:
1. There is no convincing evidence (such as science will accept) of the existence of bigfoot.
2. If you go to the place where people report bigfoot activity, you will not find any large-scale impact on the local environment such as one would
expect such a large creature (or a family of creatures) to need to exist in the wild.
3. Notwithstanding the fact that there is no convincing evidence, many people do report having experienced a bigfoot sighting. In my opinion, there
are far too many reports with consistent details, spanning more than a century, and many countries (Australia, even), for this to be the obvious --
hoaxes or mistakes. (Yet recall point number 1 above.)
4. Researchers have noted, lately and in the past, the similarity between bigfoot reports and UFO reports. Yet in practice, the two fields are very
antagonistic toward each other, and many organizations, including some very high profile orgs, go out of their way to parse out the mystery that they
are not engaged in. This hides the fact that bigfoot and UFOs are often enough seen together. (One lady even said she had seen a bigfoot through a
window in a craft, apparently piloting it. This is but one report, however.)
5. Bigfoot reports also often enough carry paranormal elements, though this is rarely reported. One witness I knew well had disturbing realistic
dreams and poltergeist activities in his house. This is also reported in UFO cases.
6. Bigfoot has been reported to use telepathy in some cases, another feature of UFO close encounter reports.
My final opinion was that bigfoot may or may not be actually real, in the physical sense, but people certainly experience seeing one. I believe that
they are associated with whatever causes the UFO phenomenon. It appears that this fact is obscured both by the reporting agencies, as I mentioned
above, but also by concerted efforts of the phenomena themselves.
In the end, I realized that even I, since I kept a fairly popular blog on the subject, was being manipulated to present certain information while the
reasons for doing this were being withheld.
I came away from the experience feeling that something or someone out there wants
you to believe in bigfoot and UFOs without violating your
free will to disbelieve (as the presence of physical evidence almost certainly would).