It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edward-Alexander

Those whom want the truth, get the heck outta here as its a DISINFORMATION and COLLECTION bureau used to place hoaxes and falsehood in between the truth to distort it all, while at same time shutting down those whom tell the REAL truths, and thus also monitor the real truthtellers.

That's not exactly logical. If TPTB wanted to monitor those here stating the truth, why would they shut them down? Can't do both, after all!.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Greer has alot to 'learn'.
So do you.

"Kind Regards".

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

it makes me wonder just why an alien race would want to stay secret from us? I can understand why the governments of the world would want it kept'd quite but why would they? one would wonder that they have the means to understand the general population fairly well and not believe any bull the governments would have told them so why not jump in and say hi? It actually makes me think there really is a sinister side to this, which is more than jut keeping the truth from us...just what is the truth as they know it? what do they know about us that we don't?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Everyone have the possibility to become a sith or a jedi... !!
i love speaking with metaphores sometimes

he clearly didnt mean that all skeptics are siths lol
people have a tendancy to overeact without a second thoughs... more thinking should be put before concluding on someones statement..
Siths and Skeptics do have something sometime in common
FEAR ... and like yoda said
fear can lead you to the dark side

YODA

yoda dont even exist and he already his a wise man to many people

just amazing and interesting

[edit on 8/30/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Ben81.....
Unfortunately, Mitchell's statements are hardly "breaking news".
One must really look deeply into the "astronaut testimonials".
There are problems with all of it.

Exactly! I'm up to my gills with this wishy washy stuff. It's as old as the hills. And I have yet to see a report from any astronaut stating categorically that he has himself seen/encountered UFOs/aliens during their missions in space(With date/time/and other details including shape, size, color etc of those UFOs). Or am I missing something?

If so, I would like to see it and Ben can probably help here. Ben? You there? You started this thread and so the onus is on you!

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/8/30 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

thats a heavy rock for my shoulders

the descriptions are there !!
the only thing i cant provide you is .. the exact time it happen
but this Armstrong statement from the Apollo 11 mission are dated from 21 July 1969
do i have to call NASA for additional info ?? lol
i just dont want to pay long distance call and wait half a day to get a answer from someone

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Did someone say what astronaut's said they saw something Aliens Ufos

2nd Orbit FireFlies John Glenn

Crossing over the Canary Islands, Glenn observed that the "fireflies" outside the spacecraft had no connection with gas from the reaction control jets. His suit temperature felt too warm, but he didn't take time to adjust it. The Kano, Nigeria and Zanzibar sites suddenly noticed a 12 percent drop in the spacecraft secondary oxygen supply.

en.wikipedia.org...

John Glen Fireflies close to the bottom of this page of this website ufocasebook.conforums.com

ufocasebook.conforums.com...

The Actual Recording of John Glen explaining about the Fireflies
and the Tether incident

From the Movie The Right Stuff
The Right Stuff Clip 14 - John Glenn Friendship 7 (2)

Sen. John Glenn's Amazing UFO Statement On Frasier "COMPLETE FOOTAGE" Disclosure meets Comedy ?

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter

Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon

Monolith on Moon of Mars (Buzz Aldrin on Alex Jones)
with 2001 Space Odyssey Annoying Sound LOL good lord!

and most of US at ATS knows about Edgar Mitchell
and the late Gordon Cooper of what he believed

Then the Talking Parrot incident of Neil Armstrong
www.thelivingmoon.com...

what about the others ? it would be Interesting if all Surviving
Astronaut's that went to the moon from Apollo 8 to 17 yes including Apollo 13 as they did go around the Moon.. of what they have seen if anything ... come forward at the same time and demand Disclosure

Flagged to bring more discussion to this Thread

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This Helps ad To The "NASA Knowing More than We Do About Aliens" conversation.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

And someone beat me too it LOL. Good Work!!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ReturnOfGoukilock

i have viewed your video .. didnt realise it was right above in another post lol ... very nice video from Buzz .. he saw something and he didnt denied it
i admire him for that ...
i would so much like to speak with those guys in person
even after hrs and hrs of speaking i will never get tired of listening to them in front of me

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Please watch the unnecessary quotes in this thread.

Please read and take to heart the following:

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I was interested to hear Steven Greer mention that he had a meeting arranged with William Colby who was the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency just prior to George Bush taking over. He says that he had a meeting arranged between his board and Colby the same week that he (Colby) was found dead (under possible mysterious circumstances). He also mentions that he does not often say that publicly but it is late in the game and he might as well put it out there.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Perhaps we ARE that old?

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Divine Strake]

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Divine Strake]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben81.....

Thank you for your patience.....

I have been extremely busy today & tonight & I've only just found time to get back to this.

Here is the information regarding Aldrin.

1. Aldrin’s “Monolith” Commentary

Aldrin spoke about the “Monolith” on Phobos.

Aldrin said this:

"It's a big, big, tall rock. Now I could say it looks like maybe it's a crude construction device by some creatures who practiced on Phobos and then landed in Egypt and built the pyramids. But I don't believe that. But some people are liable to think that".

disclose.tv...

Here are some more links of interest:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

2. Aldrin’s “UFO” Commentary On The Way To The Moon

Aldrin spoke about the “UFO” that “accompanied” them on the way to the moon.

Aldrin said this:

"There was something out there, close enough to be observed," said Aldrin:
"Now, obviously the three of us weren't going to blurt out, 'Hey, Houston, we've got something moving alongside of us and we don't know what it is,' you know? We weren't about to do that, because we knew that that those transmissions would be heard by all sorts of people and somebody might have demanded we turn back because of aliens or whatever the reason is."

The object was identified as one of the panels that fitted between the 3rd stage & the lunar module. Due to momentum, the panel continued along the same trajectory as the lunar module. As it rotated, it appeared to blink on & off because it was reflecting light from the sun.

Here is a picture that shows the panels:

3. Aldrin’s “UFO” Commentary On The Moon

It is claimed Aldrin spoke about “UFO’s” that “watched” them when they were on the moon.

That was a hoax, as per this detailed report by ATS member Jim Oberg.

www.debunker.com...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
thank-you ats---the more i learn from this web-site the less i am surprised/shocked at anyone or anything--which is the level of awareness i needed to reach to learn more and to move on--thank-you, thank-you!!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

Idonotcollectstamps.....

Greer is a serial pest.

He is a known liar & con artist.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Who needs "full discloser", only the sheeple.

Why is it that most people need some talking head to tell them UFO's exsist?

Can they not trust their own intellect?

So sad that most have the HERD mentality.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Yeah. . . it's not really news, per se. Of course, it's always interesting when astronauts or former astronauts supply input regarding aliens. If we were to apply the same logic that we're supposed apply in life, then logically, it would be an appropriate to life must exist somewhere out there. We can't be alone in these masses of celestial seas. Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Who needs "full discloser", only the sheeple.

Why is it that most people need some talking head to tell them UFO's exsist?

Can they not trust their own intellect?

So sad that most have the HERD mentality.

Intellect demands that I have a reasonable basis upon which to put my beliefs. Science is not a religion - and does not require faith in the unseen.

And personally a "talking head" telling me that visitation has occured
would not meet my standards of personal proof.

Sheep are easily led. Questioning the veracity of weak evidence is not the act of someone who is easily led. In fact it is quite the opposite.

Questioning and examing what is presented to me IS using my intellect.

Hope this helps clear up any differences in approach that we might have!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
For Ben81

This is turning into an interesting thread, so kudos for that, but i do have one gripe i'd like to get off my chest.

I know nowadays people like to type as little as possible to get their point across (don't even get me started on text speak!) but it really would make things a lot easier on the reader if you made an effort to type all the words in a sentance rather than just the words you feel like using!

Sorry for being a moaning git but it just frustrates me sometimes reading some of the posts on this site, and others, that people are either just being lazy or indeed do not pocess the required skills to put together well written and informative posts. If the latter is the case then that's a sad indictment of the school systems.

Rant over.

SP

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join