It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

www.ufodigest.com

A national hero and the sixth man to walk on the moon said that your government and others have been in contact with ET’s for over 67 years. That’s an incredible statement. It was buried on page seven the next day in the NY Post…” Commercial Airline Pilot, Jim Courant.
Our government has learned how to keep “Secrets” successfully for a very long time. But there are a handful of “Patriots” like Apollo astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell a scientists in his own right
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The Age of Enlightment has started !!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Open your minds, do you really think this is all there is to it? We go about our daily lives, get set into our mundane routines, self medicate with food, drugs, TV or sex to forget the stress of our days. When “Full Disclosure” happens, and it is in process now, I hope people are reading and paying attention to “Page 7” and not the catch phrase headlines that they pay people too much money to come up with.

If you pay attention, open your mind to any and all possibilities, you just might know what to do and when to do it to preserve what is your birthright, your freedom, your life and your family’s lives. We have to change, and by now we have learned that you have to want to change for it to happen.

A official disclosure will happen before 2012..
to many people have come to the truth...beginning to questions everything in life...
some people know that truth ... they have tell us ...
and some will still dont listen..

the populations will only accept the truth on this that Aliens do exist .. is :
1) we saw some alien before our eyes
2) only a official statement from the white house will be accepted to be the real true deal about Aliens

no threads and no ones (even some old guys who walked on the moon) wont satisfy the mind exigence about this issue
we know it plausible ... and for now its only a speculation...
is it ? ...

www.ufodigest.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/8/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
from my part ... i have researched and speculated many thing in my head since my first encounter when i was young..
camping deep in a forest near a reserve
just before sleeping i have notice through the windows a very colorfull
things ahead moving slowly left to right beside a mountain that have no roads on it .. it was at night everything was dark.. and that thing appeared a few kilometers aways from our camp

my first thoughs were .. is that a ice cream machine flashing colorfull lights like this ... but since i confirmed that there is no road on that mountain.. no van could go there
the color were all different .. blue red green yellow dont remember all the colors

since that date 15 years ago .. i have though about it many time
the image of that night and that colorfull flashing things in the night is printed in my mind forever ...
it was to far so i didnt go explore alone in the night lol

Alien Exist :

and all the astronaults who talked about those mysterious santa klaus

will it change someone if tomorrow the white house release a disclosure ?
or we already accepted that they exist but we dont bother since they dont bother us

[edit on 8/29/2010 by Ben81]

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben81.....

Unfortunately, Mitchell's statements are hardly "breaking news".

One must really look deeply into the "astronaut testimonials".

There are problems with all of it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This is great news. This is more solid evidence for imminent disclosure.

Thanks for the news

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Ben81

Ben81.....

Unfortunately, Mitchell's statements are hardly "breaking news".

There are problems with all of it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

it just made me realise again that they are here
and they have bases the other side of the moon
wonder why no one ever walked there again ??
they were scared to death by them .. or they were warned no to come again...

Alien exist its clear in my mind
some races are perhaps a hundred thousand years old
imagine what would be our advancements if we were that old ..

its logic that the answer is yes ...
but i seem to sometime forget it .. thats why i created this thread
has a simple reminder .. that they have been watching us for a long time

in a sens .. if we push the subject more deeply
we realise that we are them and they are us ... literaly
the missing link is from beyond

in my day to day life i sometime forgot these fact .. since we dont have the ultimate proof before our eyes

+42 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
One must look not too deeply into your post to see the problems with it... all you said is "there are problems with it all" and expect us to believe that contains some hidden wisdom. Look, if you know something wrong with the astronaut testimonials, why not come right out and say what`s wrong? Just askin. Not all of us are expert investigators ya know, or even particularly well read on any of this stuff...
Thanks in advance for the explanation you have.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Doctor J and inmate c5779.....

It's hardly a secret.

There's been about 7,000,000 threads about it previously.

Can you look it up?

Otherwise, I can post some details in the morning.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
One must look not too deeply into your post to see the problems with it... all you said is "there are problems with it all" and expect us to believe that contains some hidden wisdom. Look, if you know something wrong with the astronaut testimonials, why not come right out and say what`s wrong? Just askin. Not all of us are expert investigators ya know, or even particularly well read on any of this stuff...

there are problems yes .. because we forgot the fact each days that they do exist ... i will bet everything on it ..
+ the i saw one my self .. so far i wasnt able to explain what it was ... but it was not a flashing multicolor van
a friend close to me saw it to ..i wasnt crazy lol

any other problems you see ?
please explain on what part you disagree

thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Ben81

This is great news. This is more solid evidence for imminent disclosure.

Thanks for the news

welcome back my friend

if i had to choose between 2012 and a official disclosure
i will pick up the alien official disclosure

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i consider all the astronaults who talked about the alien fact to be national real patriot hero...
they are in the same level has Assange and the marines who leaked the war info

the government have been lying to us for a long time ..
i dont call that PROTECTION .. they dont protect us with this national security bull****
imagine if we were aware all the time of the real truth.. we would have change .. we would have evoluate to a better futur
those lies have stolen the futur we diserve from us
to a real hell hole .. filled with lies and deceit all the time
we dont need a official disclosure .. those guys who walked on the moon are the real proof we needed that alien do exist ..
why do we still need a answer from a goverment that lied to us since the beginning of time

File : Alien_Interview.pdf
Size : 1.73 MB
Download : HERE

the first half was very VERY interesting but the rest of it was to much for my brain .. didnt like the last half so i didnt read it completely lol
but the first half was a fascinating story
i dont know if its the real interview .. we never know .. maybe a novel story ? its hard to tell

for those who didnt read it .. its a 300 pages documents
the first half worth it

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Even if a mothership landed on the White House lawn you couldn't trust your eyes................think hologram.

TPTB are now so proficient in bending and shaping what we perceive as "reality" it's not even funny.

Because of the "only three paragraph law" now on ATS here are three interesting paragraphys quoted below. If you want more you will have to go here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

When Von Braun was dying in front of me, the very first day that I met him, he had tubes draining out of his side. He was tapping on the desk telling me, "You will come to Fairchild." I was a schoolteacher. He said, "You will come to Fairchild and you will be responsible for keeping weapons out of space." The way he said it with this intenseness in his eyes, and added that very first day, the first time I met him, that space-based weapons were a dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, untestable, unworkable idea.

The last card that was being held was the extraterrestrial enemy card. The intensity with which he said that, made me realize that he knew something that he was too afraid to mention. He was too afraid to talk about it. He would not tell me the details. I am not sure that I would have absorbed them if he had told me the details or even believed him in 1974. But there was no question that that man knew and had a need to know, I found out later.

There is no doubt in my mind that Wernher Von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue. He explained to me the reasons why weapons were going to be put into space, the enemies against whom we were going to build these weapons, and that all of that was a lie. He mentioned that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as the final enemy against whom we were going to build space-based weapons back in 1974. The way he said it to me, there was no doubt in my mind that he knew something that he was too afraid to talk about.

There is so much (the brown word) going on right now the only way you, me or anyone is going to see beyond it is like in starwars, close your eyes and listen to the force within your heart.

"the last card will be the threat of an alien presence".

Poop, our government's been working with "an alien presence since Roswell, maybe before then - disclosure will be nothing more than another parlor trick by TPTB.

I also would like to see a more recent interview with Dr. Carol Rosin, to see where her investigation has taken her since her last public appearance.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779

after rereading ur comments .. i think you have read me wrongly
i agree with the astronaults testimonials .. so there is nothing wrong

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There is absolutely no substance to the article. The title is misleading; the author name-drops Dr. Mitchell and perpetuates a misconception of his claims while never actually discussing anything the astronaut has said. It is a fallacy-laden personal essay about the author's feelings, built on appeals-to-authority and proof-by-association.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

"Hello, my name is Dr. Carol Rosin and I like putting words in the mouths of dead men."

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
i consider all the astronaults who talked about the alien fact to be national real patriot hero...

Which astronauts have talked about aliens?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
While all you beleivers impatiently wait with baited breath for your
government to reveal evidence of existance, i find it so ironic, because
everything you know is because your government revealed it to you!
This is the biggest con job by any government ever! At first it was
just the US, now it seems its gone global. Yes even an unbeleiver can
see whats coming, hell they even had a trial experiment in the fifties
War of the Worlds! Yes all your so called overwhealming evidence has
been fed to you! So when your government comes out and says
"ok you were right, sorry for lying, yes we have known of and are in
constant contact with" you will not only beleive everything they say,
you will also do as they say for you have been programmed! You
have also been warned.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

The Astronauts and the Aliens

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No they are not "protecting us". Our governments have an agreement with the grays to abduct a certain number of us for experiments and food in exchange for some of their technology.

That "agreement" has since fallen through and we are being exploited.

Our government officials are behind the eight ball and just don't want the public to know how powerless we are in this situation.

Know how TPTB like to shove what is actually going on in your face and under your nose?

Watch the new V series.............explains a lot.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Watch the new V series.............explains a lot.

And people say that Americans are too brainwashed by TV to see the real world around them.

Bah!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join