It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck is my savior.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkurth2000
reply to post by spinalremain

At least we had Honor and Faith in the 18th century. Now, we are lost in our own moral corruption. If a citizen asking us to get back to God, values, and principles offends you, you have more problems than you know.

Let's go back to the Honor and Faith of the 1700s, shall we? Oh, the good old days, when our values and principles still included burning witches.

Janet Horne was executed for witchcraft in Scotland in 1727.

In Switzerland Anna Göldi was executed in 1782.

Poland saw the burning of two women in 1793.

Helena Curtens and Agnes Olmanns were the last women to be executed as witches in Germany, in 1738 and Barbara Zdunk in Rößel (West Prussia) in 1811.

The infamous Scarlet Letter was used in the colonies after the crime of adultery was no longer punished by death. Instead, the guilty would stand at the gallows with a loose noose around their neck for one hour to be shamed for their crime, would be whipped and forced to wear the letter "A" on their clothes for the rest of their life.

And let's not forget the people who found a religious basis for African slavery in the Bible.

Gimme that Old Time Religion!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Glenn Beck has revealed himself, on camera, to be a racists. He hates Obama regardless of the facts. He will criticize him solely because he is black, and uses anything and everything against him, out of context and unfairly. He accused Obama of having a deep-seeded hatred for white people... on air. What? So now Beck is a psychiatrist, too, apparently. The guy is a highly intelligent moron, idiot and bigot. Unfortunately, he has found a home in the very partisan FNN.

No way man. He cleared that all up by grabbing a photo op. of himself hugging and praying with Alveda King. He isn't racist. He cares. He refers to Alveda as "a brave brave woman."

You forgot the black people he had on stage to sing and entertain his white audience.

I mean, it takes some serious courage to put on a minstrel show in the 21st Century. Doesn't that count for something?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkurth2000
reply to post by spinalremain

At least we had Honor and Faith in the 18th century. Now, we are lost in our own moral corruption. If a citizen asking us to get back to God, values, and principles offends you, you have more problems than you know.

Yeah. Lots of honor in having black men sow and reap your crops huh?

You're openly digesting the moral values of a guy who can't even take enough care of himself to do a situp, tries to sell you gold, and openly calls the president a racist Nazi because he's black. I think you're the one with the problem. And that problem is Glen Beck. Free yourself and think for yourself.

Glen Beck's god is money. What kind of Christian value is that? If Naziism was profitable he'd be leading that march. He follows money like he follows gravy.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by spinalremain]

[edit on 30-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think anyone who takes him seriously is just as crazy as he is. He seems to think he's Jesus nowadays....

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_TC
I think anyone who takes him seriously is just as crazy as he is. He seems to think he's Jesus nowadays....

Impossible. Jesus was thin and didn't love money. Glen Beck is the epitome of gluttony and greed. No wonder Americans love this guy. He is the personofication of this country's majority. Fat, greedy and stupid.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Let's also not forget the statements made by Sean Hannity, Bill Oreilly and the news mogul himself, owner of Fox news Ruper Murdoch, in relation to their own viewers.

And I quote -

New York, New York - In a conversation with Fox News celebrities, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity, that was picked up by an open microphone, Rupert Murdoch, Chairman and CEO of News Corp., repeatedly referred to Fox News viewers as morons and white trash. The incident took place as the three men were sitting together at a benefit dinner for the Ann Coulter defense fund. Apparently, they had been drinking heavily which may account for their lack of restraint and obliviousness to the open microphone that was positioned directly in front of them.

At one point, while addressing O'Reilly and Hannity, Murdoch said, "Can you believe the # we get away with? Good thing our viewers are dumb as doorknobs or else we would be in trouble." To which, Hannity laughed and then replied, "Yeah, I heard that people who watch Fox News have to wear bibs to catch their drool so their sofas won't be stained by the tobacco juice, and that's just the women." O'Reilly, also laughing, then joined in by saying, "Hey, how many Fox viewers does it take to change a light bulb? None, they all refuse to change the bulb because they prefer living in the dark."

However, the unkindest cut of all that is sure to enrage Fox viewers came at the end of the conversation when Murdoch raised his glass in a toast and said, "God bless trailer park trash and idiots everywhere. Without them Fox News would be nothing and I would not be a billionaire."

One of many sources - Link

Glenn Beck is only allowed to think and act in a way that is approved by his master, the man who signs his paychecks. And if this is how Murdoch thinks of all of you loyal Fox news supporters out there, how must Glenn Beck feel?

The whole thing is a chirade.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
glen beck has been sniffing to much colombian export. that's how he makes his money, by rambling on like a lunatic saying things so outrageous and stupid that people get irritated and tune in to get angry. eventually he'll say the n-word in one of his gibberish rants and get fired.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
with all these threads about Beck this weekend, maybe this dude should have his own forum on ATS???

Glenn Beck, the one man conspiracy

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by copper5661

Unbelivable jealously here.No matter what you think of Beck he managed to muster500,000+ people in a peaceful event.

I think they call that Unity and the progressives just hate it.It destorys all there "fragment the masses" with hate,lies and missinfo.Once again the liberal progressive agenda has failed.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Any other links besides that blog? Interesting dialog if it can be proven stated beyond a doubt.

Glenn Beck is only allowed to think and act in a way that is approved by his master, the man who signs his paychecks.

Now THAT I can believe beyond a shadow of a doubt.

BB Code

[edit on 30/8/10 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by copper5661

Unbelivable jealously here.No matter what you think of Beck he managed to muster500,000+ people in a peaceful event.

I think they call that Unity and the progressives just hate it.It destorys all there "fragment the masses" with hate,lies and missinfo.Once again the liberal progressive agenda has failed.

Look at all this peaceful unity-[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32c1f6320e5f.jpg[/atsimg]

Gosh, I just hope the guy on stage does not turn out to be a hate filled nutjob or all that unity just might turn into mindless following and then...

Well hey, lots of people together in peace. Always a good thing.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

Wuh? are you serious? How can you watch/listen to him everyday and not know about him sponsoring GOLDLINE? Really? I thought that was common knowledge but maybe he has his fans so brainwashed that they don't even notice...

Goldline sponsors Glenn, not the other way around...

.... One can always determine who's afraid of Glenn by the posts...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Any other links besides that blog? Interesting dialog if it can be proven stated beyond a doubt.

Glenn Beck is only allowed to think and act in a way that is approved by his master, the man who signs his paychecks.

Now THAT I can believe beyond a shadow of a doubt.

BB Code

[edit on 30/8/10 by masqua]

There was once an entire thread about the incident in question here on ATS. I will see if I can dig it up

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mutant

.... One can always determine who's afraid of Glenn by the posts...

Smart students of history are generally always scared of fanatics.

Beck is simply the mouthpiece of an ugly, and sadly well funded, attempt to grasp back the power the old guard is watching slip away from them day after day.

Oh, and I am white, male and well educated. However, I can recognize that all things change. I will adapt rather than grasp at the last dying embers of "supremacy".

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The ratio of Glenn Beck to the word #head is quite high. I think it's fair to say that Beck is such a thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Here is the thread from ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other than this I can only find some of these statements in blogs, politico, sodahead and godlikeproductions. This is also from one of them.

After news of the recorded conversation became public, Fox News released the following brief statement, "We encourage our viewers to reject anything they hear or see that does not come directly from Fox News. Fox News is the only source of information you need for Fair and Balanced™ coverage."

This blogger had the most interesting analysis surftofind.com...

It is students, today, who repeat the formulas of the ignorant and stupid of a generation ago, that the university is a parasitic growth on society, that academic freedom is old-hat liberal rhetoric, that because complete objectivity is impossible, degrees of objectivity do not matter, that the university seeks for a detachment that ducks out of social issues, that scholarship and research are all very well but of course aren't real life. It is no accident that the more extreme this attitude becomes, the more closely its social effects come to resemble those of the youth movements set up by Hitler and Stalin. For the totalitarian impulse is the primitive impulse, the longing to return to the narcotic peace of society's version of truth and reality, where we no longer have to cope with the conflicts of intellectual freedom and social concern."
Northrop Frye

[edit on 31-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
He's my savior as well.

It's catchy isn't it?

Sounds like a holy man....with excellent music to boot!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cindyremains

Gosh, I just hope the guy on stage does not turn out to be a hate filled nutjob or all that unity just might turn into mindless following and then... Well hey, lots of people together in peace. Always a good thing.

Glen Beck is becoming what he himself warns of constantly.

Isn't it ironic...don't ya think?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

with all these threads about Beck this weekend, maybe this dude should have his own forum on ATS???

He has two!

Jokes Puns and Pranks
Trash Bin.

Just because people don't put their threads in the right place doesn't mean that there isn't a dedicated forum for them.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mutant

Goldline sponsors Glenn, not the other way around... .... One can always determine who's afraid of Glenn by the posts...

BOOO!

is that the best you can come up with? a silly remark on my syntax? i think you may be scared that you've placed your trust in a satan who parades around as a christ.

didn't that corrupted book, uh the Bible, talk about false prophets and whatnot?

DING DING DING, we have a winner folks! beck, step up and receive your honors in front of 500,000+ peopl!

[edit on 1-9-2010 by prepared4truth]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join