It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Psychic Who Predicted 9/11 Says More Attacks Soon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Wow this guy needs to hire a web designer.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
“I had a dream…” no seriously, I did and in this dream the sun was shining. I was also dreaming and would like to get people to donate money to me through Pay Pal because sleeping is hard work and stuff, like for sure.

With all these “psychics” in the world you would think it would be a much better place to live in. I would like to take this time to thank the jerks for all their helpful advice.

Raist

link   
Double post.

[edit on 8/28/10 by Raist]

link   
I feel certain that this guy is a CIA/NSA/MOSSAD product.
It's another form of mind control that he's using in 'psychic deception'.
This means that the evil ones are ready with their next false flag event.
There never were any terrorist attacks...ever...anywhere...They're all manufactured.
Just like now they've gone further afield to include weather warfare, tricky bastards! They're into plucking at HAARPs to create un-natural disasters around the world...Pakistan, Russia, China, Haiti....you name it.
The faux psychics are utilized to ensure widespread mass panic from the citizenry; a psychological warfare tactic in order to enlist the public's support for the country's future war plans.
Then there's the fact that psychic phenomena are not specifically predictive...ever!
I know because I lean towards that art myself.

When Edgar Cayce picked up 'information' from the auric field, it was not specific as to future events that happen in space-time, rather the dynamic that surrounds it.
Once he did receive a 'vibration' from an elevator full of people who just moments later all plummeted to their deaths due to the malfunction of the elevator. As the elevator opened its doors on an upper floor where Cayce was waiting for it, he perceived a complete absence of colour in all the passengers' auras, so he decided to give it a pass....and down they all went to their deaths.
I wouldn't bother with the 9/11 prediction. The CIA had furnished this 'psychic' with all the precise information that was needed for his 'prediction'!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't understand what the "funding and donations" for his psychic dreaming would be for...

A new, more comfortable bed? A silk sleep mask?
How do you "fund" dreams?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
7. Dreams are often very cryptic in content and need to be translated.

It's quite possible this guy dreamed something completely unrelated to 9/11 and then "translated" that dream into what he percieved as a terrorist attack of some kind.

Technically, anyone can "translate" a dream into something they think makes sense but that doesn't necessarily make you precognitive.

Eventually, if you do this enough, you will get one or two predictions correct out of hundreds, maybe even thousands of attempts. Even if you are not precognitive at all.

"Lucid dreaming", if you do it properly, can teach you alot about yourself and make you realize how vivid and detailed your dreams really are when you don't realize it. There are ways to document the dream cycle that are really easy too.

What I used to do is this. If I would wake up in the middle of the night, I would write down two or three quick things I remembered from said dream. Otherwise, I would do it in the morning when dreams seemed to be more vivid.

Later on in the day, when you look at said words you've written down, at first it doesn't make any sense at all. You almost have to meditate on what happened and after a few minutes you start realizing not only the connections between the words you wrote down but usually the pieces fall together as to what the dream was REALLY about.

Hence, you gain a long term, conscious memory of those dreams after you put the pieces together and if you hadn't don't that you probably would've forgotten the dream forever. Probably you would've never even known you dreamed in the first place.

After a while of doing this you gain the ability to trigger your conscious mind to wake you up after a vivid dream so you can write a couple things down and then fall back asleep. If you meditate regularly, I noticed that you also gain the ability to control the dream and all aspects within it from a conscious standpoint. It is a profound feeling to be semi-conscious within a dream constructed by your own mind. You realize that the dream doesn't control you but that it is the other way around.

The dream state doesn't seem so random after you gain a "lucid" ability to consciously control the outcome of the dream.

One reason people might have deja-vu is because they dreamed about something but don't remember the dream. When the dream starts to come true, a light turns on and you start to think you've been there before. It's very plausible that you really were only it was a dream that you can't remember.

I had one dream a few years ago in which I watched everything my roommate was doing on the other side of the house one night. The next day I explained to him what I saw.. What I saw in the dream is exactly what happened. All I'm saying is that regardless of the guy likely being a crackpot, there are aspects of the human mind that we don't understand and the possibility still remains that it is possible to see things in dreams before they actually occur.

-ChriS

[edit on 28-8-2010 by BlasteR]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My prediction from a dream that I had last night-

Next week there will be a day called Tuesday and If I remember correctly there will be a few hours that sunlight will not hit the east coast for a couple hours!! Everyone needs to take me seriously and panic right away!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Send him more than enough melatonin so he might actually overdose on it and sleep forever!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There's no way people could ever take a psychic seriously unless they themselves were convinced somehow of the validity of his/her abilities.

Having said that, it wouldn't surprise if the UK gets hit now with their defense budget cuts. I'm sure TPTB don't want that.

Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just roll with it anyway, Its pretty obvious 9/11 was a inside job but whats been done about it? Enough people know now yet we cant do nothing, Even hope is beggining to fade,

Predicting a terror attack in these times is like predicting rain, Its bound to happen sooner or later

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Whats lengths will this man go to ..... to be right ?

The only sane thing to do would be to water-board the next prediction out of him.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

Any time you have to say "Allegedly"...you should just stop speaking.

He either made the prediction or he didn't. If he did...should be pretty easy to prove. If he didn't, then he'll be saying "allegedly" a whole lot.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

So you believe you are psychic?

Ok I have an item on my desk it is rectangular it is black...what it is?

What colour are the socks I have on?

What poster do I have on my wall?

Or isn't this how it works?

OK

If you speak to the dead...ask my grandfather what colour his car was

I believe it is you who is delusional

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Could be USA or UK. London [a] real possibility."
www.starpod.org

Thanks for the pinpoint accuracy, dude.

I'll just sit here in anxiety and fear waiting for my destruction which may or may not happen at some undisclosed time in the future.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Re. accuracy, here's an interesting story

www.cbsnews.com...

A psychic finds the wrong body in a murder case. As one poster commented, this is why the police don't use psychics, their reliability is all over the place.

But that doesn't mean that there isn't an ability at all. I'm sure that the remote viewers over at TKR forums aren't all trolling each other, what would be the point? And they seem to describe whatever targets they are given. But their attempts to pin down what they are seeing are vague and fuzzy, and useless without feedback.

So, IMO, things like this 9-11 guy are either always going to be for entertainment only, or else we will collectively evolve these abilities over time so that they may be useful.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 12arc

My personal view on these psychic abilities is that there's an element of truth to them. To a small minority of them.

I really do think there's people out there with these gifts, but we as a species have either suppressed this ability over a long, long, looong time or are simply not using this intensely enough on a societal level to really tap into it.

Having said that, I always am highly cautious when approaching these seers. I approach with respect, but they have to be evaluated on a case by case basis due to the spotty reliability.

There's definitely gold to be found in these topics, yet it's mostly so very minute and hard to find that the usual protocol is immense skepticism.

And for now, it's warranted.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Anyone who claims to be psychic is a liar

Lines sorry

That is a very broad statement and not true, there are real psychics but you rarely hear about them and they are not out to bilk the public.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

UK. London [a] real possibility."
www.starpod.org

Hmm that's strange because I had a dream a day before this thread was made that London was hit by a nuke during the evening time, and in the direction of London the sky was glowing like a sunset (except in the South).

Shortly afterwards a moderate sized earth tremor shook the ground as I stood outside wondering what the hell this glow was in the far distance, and then a huge flash & glow (without sound) much closer than the first one appeared in the sky....

... and then I woke up thinking WOW that was odd and very different to most dreams!

I also remember receiving something delivered by the post at the beginning of the dream that I'm expecting anyday now in reality. Shame I didn't try and remember the date during the dream

And then read this in the news yesterday: Russian subs stalk Trident in echo of Cold War

A specially upgraded Russian Akula class submarine has been caught trying to record the acoustic signature made by the Vanguard submarines that carry Trident nuclear missiles, according to senior Navy officers.

British submariners have also reported that they are experiencing the highest number of "contacts" with Russian submarines since 1987.

"The Russians have been playing games with us, the Americans and French in the North Atlantic," a senior Navy commander said.

"We have put a lot of resources into protecting Trident because we cannot afford by any stretch to let the Russians learn the acoustic profile of one of our bombers as that would compromise the deterrent."

[edit on 29-8-2010 by john124]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

The recent Russian activity is odd, but I am no expert on that matter so I can't say if it's anything truly unusual. It might just be a way for them to gain additional protection or bargaining chips. Flexing their muscles and pushing their own technology to counter the west.

Or it could be that they fear something is going to happen. Again, speculation so it would be nice to have someone comment on the Russian activity.

Especially in relation or possible link to this psychic message.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Tarrok]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Think about all this its all logical thinking, the numbers add up for this year which may lead to another big happening on september 11th look: 9/11/2001 and 9/11/2010...numbers are very important to the illuminati if those numbers have any significant purpose they add up to be exact....just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join