It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Psychic Who Predicted 9/11 Says More Attacks Soon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Dream Psychic Who Predicted 9/11 Says More Attacks Soon

www.starpod.org

Chris Robinson, the famous 'dream detective' who allegedly warned of the 9/11 events weeks before the actual events, has issued a new warning.

According to Robinson's Twitter posts, and personal email exchanged with this author, Robinson's recent dreams, alleged to include perceptions of events that have not yet taken place, have taken a dark turn.

Robinson has posted several messages about his concerns of new 9/11-level attacks:

"Multiple terrorist attacks are imminent."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is a psychic who is on the record, allegedly, for warning of 9/11 before it happened.

Almost any time a psychic goes on a call in show like Coast 2 Coast AM, someone will call in and bust the chops of the alleged psychic for not predicting 9/11. And that's understandable, and justifiable.

On the other hand, science ain't an exact science, so why hold something like predictions, remote viewing, etc, to such standards?

Still, this is interesting.

Is this story about the psychic being "right," or is it about being prepared? Because for the psychic to be "right" ... well, I don't want to think about that. *shiver*

www.starpod.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Personally, I wouldn't take this seriously.

Remember, even a broken clock is right two times a day.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here is a link to his site if you want to check his cred.
www.dream-detective.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Anyone who claims to be psychic is a liar

Lines sorry

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Sorry but if someone says anything under the title of being a "psychic" I have a huge amount of skepticism.

I am more likely to listen to prognostications by the Chris Robinson from the Black Crows than the same named person calling themself a psychic.

[edit on 28/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I predict that in the future there will be terrorist attacks. Now we shall just wait and see...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
did he provided any dates
or he have those dreams that precide event such has 9/11
when he feel its coming ... but cant pinpoint any dates until it happen soon after a dream

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

Is there any information on his precise prediction for 911?
I'm just wondering how specific it was.....dates...location.

Because this latest one is very open for anything. No specifics, that I couldl ascertain.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Canada just arrested a bunch of guys who were planning to blow up the parliament building plus other stuff around the country.

I would say that the likelihood of new terrorist attacks is about on par with the surety of the sun coming up every day -- a sure thing.

Guessing exactly when and where, well that would be psychic.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, to be honest, one doesn't have to be psychic to believe these things are going to happen, one just needs to know about the evil Zionists who run US and other countries.

I remember reading a little while ago an article by an ex Clinton top aide, who said that the only way Obama would survive the November elections would be if there was a terrorist attack. So they will probably create one.

They have revived the scare stories recently about possible terrorist attacks - and they've talked about possible new IRA attacks on UK - in the IRA attacks of the past London was the main target, so that would probably be the case again.

And for some time now there have been stories of nukes in suitcases which will be deployed in some American cities to scare the people into accepting otherwise unacceptable Government suppressive measures.

More and more people are waking up to their evil and their lies, more of the truth is gradually coming to light, the case for an investigation into 9/11 is getting stronger, the Government is bankrupt - so they will do anything at all, no matter how evil, to further their selfish, greedy, monstrous plan.

Remember, they want to keep us in a state of fear to stop the collective vibrations from risihg. Our main task of 'resistance' is to not let the fear take over.

We are many, we are strong.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

According to his website (listed above), on 8/11/01 he dreamed about a plane crashing into towers, or something like that. Also on his website there are at least five places where he is asking you to donate to his Paypal account to support his research. I guess it costs him money to go to sleep and dream.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Not feeling too good about this guy but I would like to read his 9/11 prediction - I want to see if it was detailed because this prediction certainly isn't. Anyone could pretty much say the same thing and have a 50-50 chance of being right. BTW his aura is photo shopped.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If I might narrow the prognostication down...

The attack will be from domestic terrorists and not from the Islamic sector.

but the attack and resulting deaths will be blamed on Iran and we will soon be in a third war.

this is not a psychic prediction, but one based on current political rumblings from the extreme fundamentalist right wing.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You don't have to be psychic to predict there will be more events like 9/11.

A lot of skyscrapers are reaching their 'use by' date. Now that someone has figured out a technique for demolishing unwanted skyscrapers in such a way that actually pulls a profit, you can be sure lots are thinking about how they can jump onto the bandwagon.

Pretty surprised no one else has cashed in already, actually.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aethron

Right on with your observation of profit motive in these things. The other thing that I think about is the fact that so much CIA stuff would have supposedly been blown to oblivion in the Tower 7 destruction.

So, what other places with "sensitive" information needs disposing of??

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Anyone who claims to be psychic is a liar

Lines sorry

Nah m8, I get premonitions all the time. They are small, and usually 10 seconds-5 minutes ahead, sometimes a day or more... synchronicity is everywhere in my life as well. The psychic connection we have to each other is undeniable, anyone who says otherwise is ..well.. in denial. Even as I type this, I have this strange telepath friend in Alberta messaging me on MSN.. he babbles a lot, but it's amazing how well he knows what's going on in my life, with me telling him none of it, you know? The world's a weird, weird place, man. Time to wake up to that fact.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by aethron

Right on with your observation of profit motive in these things.

Gives Webbot a little more credibility, eh?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Is it me or did his website jolt your senses? I felt like it was made with an 'Etch-a-Sketch', I couldn't even fit it into my screen and my screen is huge!

I had to drop his page my brain felt at odds with this, so did he give dates, up-and-coming dates?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
From his web page. I think he is still trying to dream up #8 maybe it will finally be the winning lotto numbers?

1. Dreams sometimes do predict future events in great detail. Sometimes not so great detail.

2. Dreams seldom give precognitive data on mundane or expected events.

3. Dreams can be asked to provide information about specific questions.

4. Dreams sometimes provide specific answers to those questions.

5. Dreams seem to provide much more where sudden deaths and terror are involved.

6. Dreams often feature people who are no longer alive.

7. Dreams are often very cryptic in content and need to be translated.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join