It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elders view of 5-6 hrs before 2012 and just after

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I'm sorry Spiro this isn't real at all. Providing a link to someone that doesn't substantiate any of their claims is not a real link. The link you provided makes all sorts of claims. What is the basis for these claims?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

The claim that Tesla discovered a totally new form of energy is not related to the experiment given. Tesla never demonstrated any ability to have a lossless form of energy transmission. Then the article goes on with a large number of measurable quantities.

Can anyone show me where this is measured and reported?
1. speeds
2. forces
3. absorption and emission
4. the special telescope

BTW, I think it is possible that the author, Patrick Quanten, is not a real MD. I did an online search and discovered a number of articles with sensational claims were posted. None of the places I checked gave any background on the author. That is not the standard for articles written by a professional.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

I saw a video of Emoto's work done by his staff years ago. I have to say that they were the ugliest ice crystals I had seen photographed. The ice that forms on my windshield is beautiful.

Water in fact has many amazing properties. If I ever find the link to the presentation I saw about the same time I will provide a link. The scientific studies of water are much more interesting than the claims of someone selling water at exorbitant rates. You can get cheaper water with the same claims such as vava or whatever the places goes by now. That group asked a question on a scientific listserve I subscribe to on how they could detect the "energizing frequencies" and image them that they claim are in their water.

Here is a link to Emoto.
Masaru Emoto

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hi all - just regarding Drunvalo's books if anyone is interested - Muttish kindly provided some links for Drunvalo's books. I will provide the link for the first volume.

Vol ume 1

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

Hey thanks for that link. Im kinda 50/50 on drunvalo's work and that has kept me from purchasing any of his books.
Now I can go further into his ideas with your link. ty

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

No worries - it was actually Muttish - I have to give credit to - so thanks again. I do think that volume 2 is much better than V1. It also has the info on the Luciferian experiment which is a must read for people with an open mind.
Here is the second link:
Volume 2

edit on 14-9-2010 by Reflections because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
There are a few people who proclaim to be Mayan leaders. The truth is that the Mayan civilization is gone. They moved into the jungle and lost the culture. Any person who claims to be a Mayan is pulling your leg. They are all in Central American countries and Mexico, and that are the cultures they belong to. A few practices remain in the people, but the culture was lost. It is being reinvented by con artists.
Go to Tulum near Can Cun and guides there will make up stories about the pyramids to entertain you. This is the same thing.

Hey, you are right. People will look for enlightenment in a cereal box. When I was 5 I found a clay face in the mud near a pyramid on Isla de Mujeres. I was sure it controlled the rain. I stopped believing in my little rain god a few years later. Carry on children of the universe.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
When I was down in the Yucatan visiting varoious Mayan sites I asked the guides about the Decemeber 2012 day, they all told me that it was a new beginning and not an end to the world. They also reiterated that the end of calender was taken out of context.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blood Royal

That's what I believe too. But am I right in what I think and have stated in my threads that before the new beginning the world must rid itself of everything that's destroying us as a species, all other life and mother earth? Therefore before we get there, there will be events that will wipe the slate clean?

My thread event horizon I state this and all I get is loads of crap predicting doom and gloom. Yes there will be doom and gloom but it doesn't end there.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yep I think you are right in saying that, but not the world, but us - we need to rid the harmful psychological patterns within ourselves. The way forward is through caring for others and yourself.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Reflections
reply to post by Realtruth

I respect your opinion here, but I believe you are wrong, I have read a lot of his books, and the vibe is definitely about helping the people. not the money.

AHA! It IS about book sales! If you think not, tell us where we can download his books off of the internet gratis. If it's really all about helping people, he'll have no problem giving free PDFs of them away!

I read his books for free, (well I had to get a free Library card first).
The day I cross referenced my Amazon wishlist with the Library catalog was a wonderful day!!

In his early days Drunvaldo was much more cogent .. his message very tight, and he has schools which teach his wisdom in many States. Now it seems to me The Man is different some how ... perhaps he has become accustomed to the publicity and the public speaking, and the message is not so tight any more .. on that page he seems to be speaking also of some kind of mental rebirth or something (how else would things change so dramatically?). I know he and the Mayan Elders/Wisdom Keepers are on the same wave length, it is all the sacred teaching, and they all have this down very well. How much of the calendar, etc he has, I do not know.

Some people believe that consciousness is carried on Torsion Waves (this is a part of torsion physics which I find very, very appealing and very basic ... and I don't quite understand why it is singled out .. but maybe that is a few volumes down the road? .... )

If that is true, then magnetic flux variations planet wide might have some influence on the conscious functions of humans and animals alike.

(We are quite sensitive actually and these variations need not be massive -- yet the entire planet which we are attuned to going through a change all at one time -- that might be a bit difficult for the consciousness to handle; and calm and persevering win the day.) ..

On the "Earth" side of it ... Metal beams (like inside tall buildings .. even if outside the buildings are aluminum and glass) will enhance the effects.
Wiring as someone pointed out ... cell towers? ... TV towers? ... Electromagnetics (I live near a HAARP), power lines, transformer stations ... all the usual culprits for EM sensitivity and cellular disruptions ...

I think it would simply be wise to be beyond the effects such unnecessary amplifiers of electromagnetic phenomena in a time of change over.

One other thing I have read (and I don't have a link, but it was on the web and shoud come up in Google or a good crawl ... is that the Government people who do spying by cross-dimensional mental movements, and mental time travel (yes they not only exist, some of them have published) ... they cannot access 2012.
The fellow who's book is now out said that they can go around it, and before it, but they cannot access it ...

So this says "something is really going to not be the regular day at the office" ... but we should not have any giant disruptions ... the Maya have aready lit the fires for the next age ... The Age of Peace and Understanding!!

A last thought I will leave you with here is the Nibiru thing ..
If it is a small brown dwarf sun and 4 or 5 planets which -- as a group-- are tied to our sun in a cometary orbit (and if they have some amazing technology which we cannot even imagine -- and they have not gone extinct)
... and ...
IF IT IS DUE (?) in 2012 .. [and it is supposed to be visible to the naked eye by May of that year] ..
and if it passes through our solar system (a small sun and it's plants!! imagine) ...
there may be other forces which will impact us

Not taking sides, I have no idea; -- but there is much chat about Nasa having it in sight already (Coast to Coast and Richard Hoagland).

... as in the days of the comet Phaeton and the Exodus and the plagues of Egypt (and the system is supposedly rich in Naptha -flammable) ...

Velekovski is a great read on this -- AND books about him (because they don't teach you this even in college)
It is fascinating, and his is one mind which is not only very tight, it is very broadly educated.
He is a wonderful read! If you want to speculate on any of those things, don't do it without reading Worlds In Collision.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

And just to refer to your statement on the DNA page, you are saying that all of these references materials are falsifying data?

No. I said that the most outrageous claims are not referenced. Do you see any references to DNA creating wormholes? Of course not.

The use of references here is like the references on biblical sites. The references do not address the claims made on the page.

The formation of Einstein-Rosen bridges on the periphery of the DNA backbone has been observed in both the US and Russia ...

Happily for both of us the book is now published in both German and Russian, and hopefully soon in English ..

Here is the book .. I hope you can get a copy (... heck I hope I CAN get a copy!!) ...

Russian DNA discoveries:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Please .. watch your tone .. you sound like an ancient scolding school marm ...
We are not children here, we are out of school, and you don't seem to get it ...... we are trying to learn!!

It requires an open mind ... if you have data to the contrary ... we are willing to entertain that data, as well.''

Thank you for the links on Pole wander ... I believe it wanders in 15 degree increments. But I have only a little data.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Serendipity7

You've tossed together quite a few thoughts into one post. My responses are succinct.

1. Torsion waves are pseudoscience. They are not a part of physics.
2. Torsion waves are not EM in nature according to the claims of the hoaxers pushing the idea.
3. There are many remote viewers who state that 2012 has no meaning to them.
4. It is demonstrable that no brown dwarf can have an orbit that enters the orbits of the known planets. It cannot exist on a "cometary orbit".
5. Any planet sized object or larger due in 2012 would already be naked eye visible now.
6. Velikovsky was shown to be wrong over 50 years ago.

I have read Worlds in Collision. My father gave the book to me and then we discussed the book. He wanted to show me that just because it is in print does not mean that it is correct or has any validity. The claims may sound good, but the physics just don't work. The observations we have of the solar system do not match what he claims.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Serendipity7

The formation of Einstein-Rosen bridges on the periphery of the DNA backbone has been observed in both the US and Russia

Actually, that's not true. People say it's true, but it's not. None of these effects has been observed on DNA or elsewhere. The reason people even use this term is to mix the name Einstein into the fray to pretend that there is some legitimacy to the hoax.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I know he and the Mayan Elders/Wisdom Keepers are on the same wave length, it is all the sacred teaching, and they all have this down very well.

Out of curiosity, does anyone think that the message is any more valid because the people pushing the ideas are Mayans themselves?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by sum1one

Yes, the second picture, the one with the pyramid, with a second pyramid inverted and occupying the same space, but a slightly different shade of green - that's the sort of geometric figure I'm talking about.

The figure itself is unimportant. the important thing is that they occupy the same space, but their reference frames are in entirely different directions. The extrapolation is that while you exist in both frames, you can only "see" or "experience" one. The other is out of "phase" with your sensory apparatus.

The other figure, the one you can't see, is just as real, just as "there", just as solid, and contains "things" and "stuff" just as your frame does, but it and all associated with it is out of your field of perception, by virtue of the phase difference.

All of this occupies the same space, but only a fraction of it can be "seen" or "touched" - just that subset associated with your own frame of reference.

With reference to the working field of the merkaba ... please check 'You Tube' for 'Lorenz Self Attractor' animations ... and the expanded views of the Sepheroth for Jewish Students.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blood Royal
When I was down in the Yucatan visiting varoious Mayan sites I asked the guides about the Decemeber 2012 day, they all told me that it was a new beginning and not an end to the world. They also reiterated that the end of calender was taken out of context.

Those guides are full of lies. They just repeat what they hear and make things up. Just like the idea that the Mayan culture is intact.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I agree with earthdude about guides. The guide knows that Americans tip even in countries where tipping is not done. Tips are not going to the guide that can't answers questions. Tips end up in the hands of guides that are able to give an answer to any question asked.

When traveling overseas we use a word that we can say to each other to suggest that the guide is passing on baloney. In response to a statement by a guide we will say to each other "geeding" if we think the guide is making up a story. You can say it out loud without causing a ruckus.

As the Godfather told Sonny from his hospital bed, "It's only business". When guides tell lies it is simply business. It's for the tips.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well yeah it is a fun read but tell me please why is it that such a phoney "put on" name goes along with the author? I mean, would you name your kid "Drunvalo"? Sheesh.

Drunvalo Melchizedeck (or something?).

Rule one for those who have gone "where no man has gone before":

Change your regular name to something that sounds like you just returned from some other planet. This is because if "Joe Gonzales" were to write the same # no one would give it a minute of their time.

Wow guys! Read what Drunvalo wrote!!!!

boring

tt

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

I kind of agree. His name really irritates me too.

At least his message is one of good virtue and hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join