It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden/Suppressed Technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I want to begin gathering hidden/suppressed technology... Many of you know what I'm talking about and if not I suggest you move onto a different subject. Unless you really have great interest and are willing to do your own research.

Okay I want to seperate them by real and theoretical so there is a major cut in any confusion.

I'll let you decide and then weed through based off my physics knowledge and what others opinions or facts sway my choosing... This will be diplomatic. Also this will be going beyond this listing. This is apart of my own interest and the interest of society considering I want to BAN Technology Suppression.

The list will start off with a list of ideas and theories and as research and compiled info build up it will help weed out whats real and fake.

IDEA/THEORY:
1.Cal Tech anti-gravity (posted in new thread "H/S Tech Anti-Gravity")
2.Brown's Gas HHO Fuel
3.FTL travel of information (Quantum Computing)
4.Quantum Vacuum Fluctuation/Magneto-hydrodynamic energy generation and propulsion.
5.Spirosaw
6.Superglue(suppression)

What I plan on doing is going through them one at a time and evaluating them to be operational to the functions of our universe.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Theyarelying]

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Theyarelying]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Theyarelying

Are you going to be editing that opening post? There is nothing listed under either grouping. I also do not see any questions.

If it is real technology, and it has been and is being supressed, we wouldn't know about it, think. So, everything would fall into the theoretical catagory.

thanks,
et

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
No, not nessicarily. See the difference is that real tech is something that has already been proven engineered and tested to work in our universe.

Theoretical tech would be something that doesn't defy the laws of physics of our universe(with exceptions to quantum theory). But it has not yet been proven engineered and tested.

Unless you feel differently thenwe can just make it one big list... I was just trying to make the work easier on me because I will be doing research into these "technologies."

You have to P.E.T(Prove, Engineer and Test) something in order for it to be real.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Theyarelying]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Great idea!

I have a theoretical anti-gravity / propulsion device that is currently being researched at Cal Tech and is part of a Nasa Scientist's Blue Print for a functional space craft! If you are good at CAD or computer modeling, I can send you links and specs and you can tell me why it won't work, LOL! The scientific theory behind it has been proven on a micro-scale at Cal Tech, but they are years from taking it to a macro scale. U2U me!

Here are some other big attention getters and controversial starters:
1.Brown's Gas HHO as a fuel supplement or replacement. Compare with theories of "Ether" and limitless energy potential we are missing. Also Tesla theories of similar subject.
2.FTL travel of information (Quantum Computing) Does this constitute Time Travel? I think it technically does! You can work out how an observer could send information across time using this technique.

For Kicks and background on my cryptic idea above Google this: Woodward Mach-Effect and the related Quantum Vacuum Fluctuation/Magneto-hydrodynamic energy generation and propulsion

Mach/Lorentz Thruster

WarpStar vehicle

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Real: In the 1950s, somebody invented a tool called "spirosaw". It was a high-grade steel wire with a spiral groove. You mount it in a coping saw handle and cut with it. It cut thru wood or mild steel, just like cutting cheese. It would not cut thru skin, though. It had one drawback; you could smuggle it into prison in a body cavity or the hem of a garment and cut thru steel bars in seconds. It came to be known as "the jail key". So the government bought the patent and suppressed it. I think you can still get a spirosaw if you're a surgeon, but you probably have to go thru a mountain of paperwork to get one, and when you're thru with it, you probably have turn it in to the feds.

Real: Superglue originally bonded instantly to many substances, including skin. A few idiots thought it would be fun to put superglue on a toilet seat and watch the victim's embarrassment. But it was no joke when they had to get the toilet seat removed in a hospital emergency room. So the manufacturers had to change the superglue formula. Now, superglue ain't much better than regular glue. Wonderful technology suppressed to keep it out of the hands of a few idiots.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phractal Phil

You mean this kind of spiral blade?
Buy 'em here:
www.bestwayproductscompany.com...
Don't know about not cutting through skin though. That seem kind of weird. Steel but not skin. hmmm.

Superglue is superglue. Actually it's Ethyl Cyanoacrylate. More than 99% pure.
www.krazyglue.com...

[edit on 8/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have tried the "modern" spiral coping saw blades. They cut skin easily; the don't cut steel at all; the break if you bend them too sharply. With spirosaw, you couldn't cut skin if you tried; you could tie it in tight knots without leaving a kink; you cold wrap it a round a steel bar and pull the ends back and forth; you could cut steel like it was butter.

I don't know what they did to superglue but now you have to hold the pieces together for several seconds to make it bond. If you use too much, it won't bond at all. The original formula bonded to full strength the instant the two pieces touched. There were a lot of accidents where people stuck their finger together and need surgery to unstick them. That was before they had superglue remover, and I'm not sure if today's superglue remover would even work on the original superglue.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

This is the original pocket saw always carried by famed test pilot Chuck Yaeger. Badly burned after being forced to bail out during a test flight at 104,000 feet, this is the saw used to cut through his pressure suits neck ring to remove his helmet. Lightweight and compact, it can be coiled up into a shirt pocket or easily included in survival and camping kits.

www.bestwayproductscompany.com...

Superglue always was a problem if you used too much of it.
I almost got my fingers stuck together just the other day. It's the same stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Should superglue really be considered a new age technology that is being suppressed by the government?

The WHOLE point of this is to find out what exactly it is that they are keeping from us. After that it'll be easier to find out why and then it will be easier to stop it. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If it' suppressed then we won't know about it. Otherwise, it isn't suppressed technology.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Superglue always was a problem if you used too much of it.
I almost got my fingers stuck together just the other day. It's the same stuff.

With the original formula, there was no "almost". If your fingers touched, they were stuck. You wouldn't get them apart without losing some skin.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

2.FTL travel of information (Quantum Computing) Does this constitute Time Travel? I think it technically does! You can work out how an observer could send information across time using this technique.

So called "quantum teleportation" does not communicate into the past. The Chinese team who claim to have achieved it over a distance of 16 km, last May, does say the signal arrived before it was sent. But that is according to Earth-frame clocks.

I calculate that, if it was instantaneous in the reference frame of the ether, then it should gain 7 nanoseconds for each kilometer in the direction of Virgo. If the signal is sent in the opposite direction, it should lose 7 ns/km. Consequently, there is no way to send information into ones own past. There is no paradox.

I go into a bit more detail in my post at Quantum teleportation achieved over ten miles of free space

We can fully expect the Chinese to not only suppress truth, but also lie about it. The mere fact that we heard about their success is evidence that they failed. If there is any validity to their claim we should soon be hearing of western scientists achieving even greater results.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
FYI

Superglue was changed to meet stricter enviromental standards, not because idiots misused it.

This has been happening to all chemicals not just super glue.

We used to be able to get fantastic structural silicone, full cure 1/4" bead in 12 hours, setup in 20 minutes. Then they made changes to VOC contents, now structural silicones take 24 hrs to full cure, and doesn't setup for up to 3 hours.

Same thing with superglue, used to be instant, now you have to hold for approx 10 secs.

Either way, not exactly suppressed.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I agree with superglue not being suppressed... When I say suppressed I really mean that it's just something the government doesn't want to let the public know. There are more that I haven't heard from you guys, but quantum computing isn't suppressed... Even American scientists publicly announce their findings on the subject.

Also, just because it's suppressed does not mean we couldn't know of it. Anything can slip, even the Illuminati slips up.

Which reminds me of a few videos and alot of pictures I have seen retaining to alien aircraft and spacecraft... From what I've seen it seems to be a combination of Anti-Gravity tech(for space travel), and atmospheric tech designed for flying in any type of atmosphere. They are very odd looking but still generally look like a plane from the ground so they would be hard for the public to point out as alien aircraft without proper views. It's technology way beyond what we have but it's also very very very suppressed because it is to become American Military craft of the ultimate stealth by traveling through space to reach their destination radar does not see that far. Also extremely quiet machines as they done require much propultion due to the Anti-Gravitron Propultion. Oh and very very fast, faster then almost anything you could imagine. They would have to be cause once you don't have gravity yankin ya down you have a much better utilization of your propultion.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
www.wassenaar.org...

A good place to start would be the above link.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Wassenaar Arrangement (full name: "The Wassenaar Arrangement on Export Controls for Conventional Arms and Dual-Use Goods and Technologies") is a multilateral export control regime (MECR) with 40 participating states.

It is the successor to the Cold war-era Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls (COCOM), and was established on July 12, 1996, in the Dutch town of Wassenaar, near The Hague. The Wassenaar Arrangement is considerably less strict than COCOM, focusing primarily on the transparency of national export control regimes and not granting veto power to individual members over organizational decisions. A Secretariat for administrating the agreement is located in Vienna, Austria.

There dual use goods and technologies cover any thinng thats not a weapon.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Any tech that is suppressed will NOT be on the list from this list you posted. But thats okay it'll give me a clue to weather or not the technologies presented here are in use or not.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Findings on browns gas are conclusive to be false...

If you know anything about thermodynamics you can see that water to water doesn't transpire as something producing energy... But it's also still very controversal...

The basic idea is that the water is seperated into its two simple lonely forms of oxygen and hydrogen(which is something I believe to be impossible, its very hard to take apart molecules(you'd have to do it one by one with todays tech)). The hydrogen is combusted and the output is oxygen which combines with some of the hydrogen already in our atmosphere to make it back into water. Here are my findings on it...

www.articlesbase.com...

www.mmmfiles.com...

I honestly think it could work BUT!, taking apart molecules is a very hard process as I've seen. There has to be a natural reaction... I think what you may have seen in videos has another element to it that I haven't seen. There could be a natural reaction in making H2O into two parts Hydrogen and a sperate Oxygen... But nothing I know of.

Another possibility is that the Oxygen is re-combined to the Hydrogen during combust creating a fission which returns it to water. That seems more plausable compaired to my first theory of its workings. But once again, you'd have to be able to re-arrange molecules.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Found a few more suppressed inventions to add, for your viewing pleasures.

Linkie

Sampler

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theyarelying
Findings on browns gas are conclusive to be false...

If you know anything about thermodynamics you can see that water to water doesn't transpire as something producing energy... But it's also still very controversal...

The basic idea is that the water is seperated into its two simple lonely forms of oxygen and hydrogen(which is something I believe to be impossible, its very hard to take apart molecules(you'd have to do it one by one with todays tech)).

I forget the name of the device but its made for a school lab table. It's got a middle tube where the water goes in and two tubes going off to either side to collect oxygen and hydrogen. You put positive and negative leads on each side and instantly you start to get the separation of oxygen and hydrogen filling the side tubes. It doesn't take a lot of current and is very easy to do. In minutes you have full tubes of hydrogen and oxygen gas you can then use. You can buy this device anyplace you can buy school lab equipment.

This is just to show you that yes, the extraction of hydrogen and oxygen from water is very easy, quick and done all the time. Perhaps someone else will know the name of this apparatus I'm thinking about so you can look it up.

BTW Here is a video series that showcases many legit suppressed inventions. ( warning - 10 hours long)

Panacea's Free Energy Suppression production Part 1 segment 1

www.youtube.com...

There are 53 of these segments, each 10 & 1/2 minutes long. This details many credible scientists and the suppression of their inventions. You will learn how and why these things are suppressed for real.

Here is the short web version with names and links to each inventors story. Use this instead of watching 10 hours of video: www.panacea-bocaf.org...

This I am most sure will help you make your list. There are 55 names on this list.

Here is another large list like the one above. it also deals with suppression of free energy devices. many of the names will be the same but you will find a few new ones too.

peswiki.com...:Suppression

edit on 9-4-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: edit

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Royal Raymond Rife. Discovered an electromagnetic method for destroying pathogens.

Linky1

Linky2

top topics

<<   2 >>

join