It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired FBI Agent Says Oswald Didn't Kill Kennedy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
WTF?....Don Adams?...LOL.

Would you believe Alzheimer's?

Get Smart people.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I just noticed something.

There are two different style bullets.

1. Round nose
2. Spire point

Totally different trajectories and point of impact when using a zero meant for the other.

That is if these bullets were actually fired from the POS carcano rifle with the trashed scope.

This fbi guy might have something. Outside the "govt. loop" and deniable.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

oh. stupid me

You said it. Not me.

Once again...not everything is a conspiracy. You actually will, at some point if your life, have to evaluate facts instead of jump to conclusions.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

oh. stupid me

You said it. Not me.

Once again...not everything is a conspiracy. You actually will, at some point if your life, have to evaluate facts instead of jump to conclusions.

above is an example of something taken out of context.

below is the context in which it refers to:

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by Snarf

Im just holding a mirror up to your faces so you can see yourselves the way everyone else does.

oh. stupid me. i did not know you were speaking for everyone else.

thanks for letting us know,
et

Thunder Thunder Thundercats HOOOO,
et

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by g146541

I completely disagree. These men who killed Kennedy are still alive (possibly), and so is their ideology. They almost certainly have passed this ideology on to their children. And as we have seen, their children are sometimes in positions of power. Until they are outed as the murderous fascists they are, the country is not safe.

If it were a group thing.....they pulled that off like they did, where they did in daylight...with no fear and after all these years kept a lid on it....and all the folks big and small all they way up and down the line that had to be managed...no leaks with enough gas...all these years...even if all the bits and parts are made into a whole.......these guys will never be outed....they are in so deep thet it may be hundreds of years if this story is ever told right.

Just for information, I believe you are absolutely correct. If folks knew how true your comments are, I think the people would be in the streets.

The "forces" that killed JFK did so in such a way as to scare any public official from ever deviating from the path laid out by TPTB. This was a "message" to all office holders to toe the line or we can do this to you in public and in broad daylight.

As some have said, John Kennedy was assassinated because he thought "he was President of the United States."

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Yes monkeySEEmonkeyDO, this FBI agent is correct in what he is saying. J. Edgar and the F.B.I had prior knowledge and knew who did what to whom. Hoover and his boys played a critical role in the coverup of the assassination along with "Lying Lyndon". Hoover had a hatred for the Kennedy brothers and had them by the cajones. After the affair with Marilyn, it was just a matter of time before J. Edgar put it to them. And he did.

LHO, at the very least was an F.B.I. informant or had direct ties to the C.I.A.

SOURCE: The book - The Man Who Knew Too Much - Richard Case Nagell, by Dick Russell.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am afraid my perspective wont go away that easily,the First Lady was PROTECTED by the instigators of the assasinaton ,the shooter or shooters were ORDERED TO MINIMISE THE RISK OF HITTING HER---ALL OTHERS IN THE CAR AND MOTORCADE WERE CONSIDERED ACCEPTABLE COLLATERAL DAMAGE-.

Therefore ,any professionals reading this will beyond any doubt be able to reverse extrapolate the most likely plan of action and placement of shooters USING THIS FACT.

Come on guys you all know that the major impediment to solving this issue has been a starting point that excludes oswald,I have shot varmits in my youth and big game in my younger years,that idiot didnt hit anyone,he was probably told he was a decoy and that was why he had such a stupid smile on his face after the action was complete.He most likely fired that piece of crap rifle just to provide forensic evidence,he was a born patsy by nature and you pros know it.He took one for WHAT HIS DELUDED MIND THOUGHT WAS THE TEAM,AND DID IT KNOWINGLY.

So who is stepping up here to disprove me,chuckle--chuckle,I am a professional intuitist,you will find that I am right,if you truly look where I know you are educated enough to look you will break this wide open,I am NOT EDUCATED AND EXPERIENCED AS SOME OF YOU ARE-----BUT I AM AN INTUITIST---PLEASE BECOME PART OF THE TEAM ALREADY.

By the way I posted this years ago,and in the interm someone has come forward and openly admitted he was the shooter and his evidence supports me,but WE WONT USE HIS STATEMENT BECAUSE WE DONT NEED IT----do we guys.

Any takers here??I couldnt resist if I were one of you professionals.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Woody Harrelson's dad was a hit man.
He was hired to kill a sitting US Federal Judge
You don't do such things and get away with it..
He eventually turned himself in and went to prison for it.
When he turned himself in he also stated
"I was the shooter on the grassy knoll" - referring to JFK
Source -The book: Sinister Forces by Peter Lavenda

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That has nothing to do with the fact that the location of the terminal shooter can be determined through reverse extrapolation of Mrs.Kennedys position at the moment of the assasination.

This man may have been on the knoll,who cares,the terminal shots did not come from there.

You know what a decoy is?A patsy---how about a backup to the backup?

I was asking the pros for their opinions on the dynamic I provided,thanks for your information it is relevant but not what i was requesting.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
That has nothing to do with the fact that the location of the terminal shooter can be determined through reverse extrapolation of Mrs.Kennedys position at the moment of the assasination.

This man may have been on the knoll,who cares,the terminal shots did not come from there.

You know what a decoy is?A patsy---how about a backup to the backup?

I was asking the pros for their opinions on the dynamic I provided,thanks for your information it is relevant but not what i was requesting.

A dynamic huh? Why don't you ask your question in plain English.

Though I am not a professional investigator by any means, and you choose not to use the search function, I will attempt to answer the question I think you are asking.

I believe the fatal shot came from the sewer at street level near the bottom of the concrete stairway leading down from the Grassy Knoll.

This has been discussed here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully you will find your answer in this thread.

Edited to fix link.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Oldnslo]

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Oldnslo]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Posted a bit about this in the previous thread, but will include it here as well.

My opinion? Oswald did fire on Kennedy, and planned to kill him. He might have even fired a mortal shot. Did he act alone? Seriously doubt that! Suspect mob involvement, at the least. Not sure who else.

Now, the actual shot to the head that killed JFK? Read a book on that -

Mortal Error

Fascinating read. Had the ring of truth to it. Now, in my opinion, Oswald would still be responsible, and I would not hold an accident against the SS man. But, this certainly would explain all the silence. As far as why Oswald was shot? Well, he knew he didn't work alone. Who he was working with is the real mystery for me, in this case.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I believe it was an inside job and I concur with the man. If the agents were not ordered off of their provided steps, on the back of the car at that precise point in time. They would have blocked the bullets from the shooter(s) The agent on passenger side even put his hands up in protest after he stepped off.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodward
its about time someone reinvestigated this

I don't know if i'm right, but i think the government is going to re-investigate the case in 2023. 60 years after his death. i forget where i heard that though. Maybe it was at the ending of the JFK movie by Oliver Stone.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Are you referring to this?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiliDog

Wow- that's exactly what I was referring to. I am new to all these conspiracy topics, and the tons of info available. But I can read body language.

I bet a dollar that agent (sadly) never slept a good night the rest of his life.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
soooo where are the documents that are proof.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
soooo where are the documents that are proof.

"There are some people who, if they don't already know, you can't tell 'em." Yogi Berra

Search ATS: JFK Assassination

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
What about that Mauser found in the Texas School Book Depository? That was not Oswald's rifle, nor were the three spent shells found on the floor even the same caliber as the rifle he supposedly owned.

Look closely at the scene below and there is a second rifle clearly visible as well, laying up against some boxes.

Is there anything at all that's correct about the official version of this story beyond that fact that JFK was killed on November 22, 1963? Is any part of it true at all?

www.youtube.com...

What about the fact that the CIA admitted that it had trained Oswald starting in 1957? Even the Warren Commission knew this and kept it secret from the public.

How come this has never been publicized beyond the Internet? It really brings into question just what type of society we're living in, when people can kill the president and simply get away with it--nothing ever happens to them. Nothing is done about it. It's like we're being ruled by gangsters.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

This is an old thread, but I just found this video which darn near convinces me that Milteer killed Kennedy. You were on to something there....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join