It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired FBI Agent Says Oswald Didn't Kill Kennedy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Retired FBI Agent Says Oswald Didn't Kill Kennedy

www.fox8.com

AKRON, Ohio - A retired FBI Agent from Summit County is making claims regarding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy that go beyond conspiracy theories.

Don Adams speaks clearly and concisely when describing the events of November 22, 1963, the day President Kennedy was killed, and he doesn't waiver from his position that Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill President John F. Kennedy in Dallas.

"It is a fact," says Adams, and he says he has the FBI documents to prove it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
WOW!!! More proof that big brother threatens presidents who really want to work for the people, and not special interests.

More from the article:

The Army veteran joined the FBI after serving in the Korean war. He trained in Washington, D.C., and Quantico, Virginia, and was assigned to an FBI field office in Thomasville, Georgia.

www.fox8.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-8-2010 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO]

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act

[edit on Wed Aug 25 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
In the film of the event E Howard Hunt can plainly be seen dressed as a hobo. In his deathbed confession he detailed the hit and his part in it, and his son published it.
There was also a fingrprint found on the glass window in the repository where Oswald was to have done his shooting alone. It was a print from a known Bush henchman who had previously done time for murder.
The record of the print came from the government evidence collection.
This was published in a book by former Bush clan lawyers.

Of course the ABC televised computer simulation to end all simulations stopped just short of the part where the bullet makes a U-Turn.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Another exmaple of Government dirty work its about time someone reinvestigated this and of course 911 and all the other bull the government has been spoonfeeding is for years.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This story sounds like a bit of bull to me....some redirection...Oh Boy!!!! Now we know for sure it was a right wing nut job hit! Blasted right wing nut jobs!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

LOL

It's funny to me that you people are always so anti-government until one of them loons-out and tells some gossip that agrees with your version of reality.

After that, they become your heroes.

I guess that's what it's like to live in your head. You're never wrong, and nobody else is ever right. (unless they agree with you)

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
this was posted 3 days ago

dont know if it's the same story

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted my comments about it there

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Sorry, but I say Oswald did kill Kennedy.

Here is an interesting article about people tied to the assasination:

xdell.blogspot.com... -ii.html

Clyde Johnson (1932-1969)

In particular, read about this fellow highlighted above. He had ties to Oswald.

My husbands father was Ralph McMillan, who killed Clyde Johnson.

Here is more:

More on Clyde Johnson, and ties to Oswald

According to Marrs, Clyde Johnson was "Scheduled to testify about Clay

There is a lot more to the story, than a lot of people will ever know. There were discussions, allegedly between Clyde Johnson, Oswald, and several other people in New Orleans, and other locations before the assasination took place.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Trust me, I dont believe in every conspiracy theory, but this one is almost common knowledge that something more is to the story. Obviously some of these conspiracies are just flat-out crazy, but this one needs to be re-investigated just like the suspicious death of David Kelly.

Let me guess.... The official 9/11 story completely makes sense to you, and Operation Northwoods was never written or approved.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodward
Another exmaple of Government dirty work its about time someone reinvestigated this and of course 911 and all the other bull the government has been spoonfeeding is for years.

Not just another example. This is THE example of government dirty work. And it looks like more and ore honest Americans are old enough to start coming out of the wood work. Kudos to him

@ monkeySEEmonkeyDO .

The difference here is that this agent is going against the grain, making public a national atrocity executed by our government. There's no logical reason for a man of his age to start perpetuating lies. Especially since those lies contradict the official investigation.

Granted, it seems fairly sensationalized. I don't like how hes pushing DVD's for cash either. But given this story and the official one, i would say this one rings more truth.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by SPACEYstranger]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
reply to post by Snarf

Trust me, I dont believe in every conspiracy theory, but this one is almost common knowledge that something more is to the story. Obviously some of these conspiracies are just flat-out crazy, but this one needs to be re-investigated just like the suspicious death of David Kelly.

Let me guess.... The official 9/11 story completely makes sense to you, and Operation Northwoods was never written or approved.

If I am correct, Congress re-investigated it in the 1970's and determined that there was a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

For many of us who were alive at the time of the assassination, there has never been any doubt in our hearts and minds that Kennedy wasn't killed by a lone gunman. And equally, most of us who hold these beliefs will also tell you that we don't think that the truth of the matter will ever come into the light.

But, we can still wonder...

There were a lot of organizations as well as individuals who absolutely despised Kennedy and his entire administration. Some of it was due to his faith; Roman Catholicism, while others were rabid political opponents who were angry over his turning away from the Bay of Pigs invasion. There was also the organized crime families who were being targeted by his brother and AG, Bobby.

So, looking for motivated suspects is no big challenge. They were just everywhere. But into the motivational mix is the American public and even after all these years, if it were to come out that some quarter of our own government was either directly or indirectly involved, there would likely be a constitutional crisis that could lead to dissolution of the union.

Oh, and by the way, the same goes for 9.11 even more-so because of its more recent history.

I often consider the secrets that are kept by my own government and feel that while some will remain silent to cover their own asses, others will keep quiet for what they perceive to be the good of the country. (I don't personally condone this kind of action for any reason... but I do understand the mindset that would lead to it.)

Finally, I would offer that we should never allow our politics to overrule our better senses. If there is anything in the world that spurs men to wickedness, it is this single commodity.

Good subject. Thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

What an awesome read. Great find. Only if there's solid proof of Adams' claims.

I remember some time ago (I think 2009) on ATS, someone posted a subject about why JFK was assassinated. It was told by the son of then Russian president's son. Reason why was because JFK wanted to end the Cold War and do a joint US-Russia moon mission. Of course, both Russia and US higher ups thought that as a bad idea and killed JFK for trying.

Sorry, I did a search thru ATS and couldn't find the post. If anyone remembers and can find it, please post it here.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

i would think that Don Adams should be taken seriously in his recount of his professional duties.

Obviously the picture of Joseph Adams Milteer in Dallas that day proves he was not in Georgia as was previously believed.

If the FBI (according to Hoover) was not to be embarrassed by the Truth then perhaps the FBI should have been more focussed on the Truth rather than having the priority of not being embarrassed.

It is a far cry from justice when the FBI puts their own personal pride dealing with not being embarrassed first before devulging the Truth to the American people who sign their pay checks.

Dear FBI,
re-evaluate your priorties. You guys not being embarrassed, or the Truth.
if the Truth embarrasses you FBI, then you are on the wrong side of the fence. nearly 50 years later and we find out the Warren Commission did not even mention Milteer's name because he was in a different state at the time? The picture and an FBI agent seem to disagree with what the Warren Commission's "official" stance was.

disturbing find, thanks OP.

S&F,
ET

edited for spelling

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Personal feeling alone tells me that Oswald may have been involved but I definitely don’t think he made all of the shots.
I have seen evidence of a lot of differing views about the Kennedy shooting and here is the big problem.
A television show such as cold case while possible is waaaaay improbable.
We have technology nowadays but after almost 50 years of natural and man made contamination I do not realistically see any way of proving who was guilty and who is not.
I say drop the Kennedy assassination theories as nothing in the way of justice could be served by any findings, well you may be able to put an 80 or 90 year old man in prison but probably for only a few weeks before said individual expired from natural causes.
Instead maybe we should devote all of our energies into something more current, something that could make a difference.
In my mind case closed and solved as there can be no other real conclusion this far into the game.
Next conspiracy please.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Where does it end? Soon the current conspiracies that hold water will be looked at as old, and I hope people are not gonna say the same thing... Why shrug it off? Ofcoarse, no one is interested in throwing a 90 year old in jail, but to expose old corruption can help us handle current corruption, and maybe even future corruption.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You have a good point but maybe we throw good resources into a bad area.
50 years is a long time to chase something where we might pursue something modern and maybe find some relevant answers.
I kind of resign to the thought "Yep ya got me but it won't happen again".

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Could you explain? You say that the print was one of Bush's cronies, but Bush's lawyers revealed this in a book? They went against their boss?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

there wasn't much about that post i thought to be constructive or relevant to discussion other than to be belittling by projecting what you think of people in general.

anyone who begins a discussion about a bullet through the head of another human and a public servant to millions with "LOL It's funny to me that you people ..." ...

obviously those who gave that post a star have never been shot in the head before after trying to give their all for the betterment and in the service of others.

Originally posted by Snarf

LOL

It's funny to me that you people are always so anti-government until one of them loons-out and tells some gossip that agrees with your version of reality.

just a guess here. i'm assuming Snarf has never held a position working for the government. Don Adams is getting up there in years. Perhaps he wishes to die with one less secret burdening his soul. Loons-out?

thunder cats ho,
et

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I completely disagree. These men who killed Kennedy are still alive (possibly), and so is their ideology. They almost certainly have passed this ideology on to their children. And as we have seen, their children are sometimes in positions of power. Until they are outed as the murderous fascists they are, the country is not safe.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join