It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7000 Citizens Violently Threatened By The State Of Indiana

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here in New Mexico they lost our precinct's votes. My vote got lost, so I don't have to pay taxes. No taxation without representation. Well, I am the only one doing this and there will be quite a legal battle. I bet they get violent with me.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

If that was the case, Indiana wouldn't have had to issue threats of violent arrest to 7000 of its citizens in a single day.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

You wouldn't do such a thing because no one would buy your products.

In fact, you just might get attacked yourself in retaliation.

No one would do that.

Could you imagine what the press would do to Microsoft if Bill Gates ran around shooting people and taking their property?

[edit on 25-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

Nobody would buy my products are you kidding? My serfs could produce widgets at a fraction the price of any upstanding company. And if your company is in need of a cheap or even child workforce, well you know where to come!

As for the inevitable uprising, well that's what the attack helicopters and trained knights, ah I mean mercenaries are for.

Lord Jimmy's discount widgets and child laborers, I'd make a king's ransom in gold!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I find your premise preposterous, inflammatory, and absurd on the face of it. It's been pointed out to you repeatedly, you obviously don't agree.

Sad some people choose to ball up their fists and squeal over the requirements of living in a society. My fondest hope for you is that you can find a place where you can live on your own and not be subjected to the inability to leech off the backs of the people paying your way, without consequence.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Demoncreeper

Violence:

a : exertion of physical force so as to injure or abuse
b : an instance of violent treatment or procedure
: injury by or as if by distortion, infringement, or profanation : outrage

Since arrest involves the use of armed threats and physical force, we can say quite literally that people who do not pay their protection money face the violent use of force against their person.

Taxes are the price we pay for civilisation. I pull my weight, I'd just as soon everybody else does too. If you're going to launch a tirade about taxes, how about going after those corporations that deal with government, but are registered offshore to avoid their fair share.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

To answer your question about property, I would get a bunch of my friends together and defend my land. I would take out notices in the papers asking the community to come and help me. I would rally hundreds of people to do battle.

The people of the community would not stand for a corporation using force to loot me. If I could prove I was the owner of the property, every other business owner in the country would come to my aid, because they would not want that happening to them either.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

Has this become a comedic thread for you? Do you SERIOUSLY think that any of that stuff would really go down? all your dribble about violence and now you are going to get "hundreds of your friends to do battle" ?
Your skewed views on society and how it acts and reacts are very telling of your mental age.

Thanks for the pages of argument here im sure ill see you in a few more days with this same thread worded differently. I, however, will not be back to this one.

motf!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule

Originally posted by MrDesolate

Originally posted by Lightrule
This is almost too good to be true, are you actually saying that it is no longer a jury of our peers that must call for our arrest it can simply be a computer? HAHAHAHAHA and you wonder why I think your job is useless?

That's interesting, Is that how it works in Canada? A jury of your peers has to call for your arrest?

In Canada before an arrest can be made a few things have to happen...

To make a lawful arrest, first a warrant must be issued. The warrant can only be issued after a judge has received a sworn statement. This sworn statement must be sworn by a human being. As only a human being can "swear in" a statement.
Another way they can go to get the warrant is on the statement of the arresting officer ONLY if the crime was permitted in his presence.
The third and the hardest one to get to stick is a warrant based solely on probable cause to believe a crime has been committed. A computer cannot witness anything or give a statement and swear on it. Neither can a computer "believe" a crime has been committed based on probable cause.

Was I clear enough? I hope this helps.

-Lightrule

Hey dude,
I've been arrested enough times to know this is wrong.
Cops have the right to arrest people on their belief of reasonable grounds. This I know. I've lost money trying to fight false arrests.
They have yet to get me for tax evasion tho. 3 years so far.
Violence has not been threatened yet. Only in the US I guess.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
reply to post by mnemeth1

I find your premise preposterous, inflammatory, and absurd on the face of it. It's been pointed out to you repeatedly, you obviously don't agree.

Sad some people choose to ball up their fists and squeal over the requirements of living in a society. My fondest hope for you is that you can find a place where you can live on your own and not be subjected to the inability to leech off the backs of the people paying your way, without consequence.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43c1fd6cd0ec.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

We all pay our taxes because we all know what the alternative is.

Violence.

Wow, I tired to read this entire topic but your lack knowledge destroys everything you say.

Most people who have a grip on reality pay their taxes because if they didn't, school teachers, fire fighters, police officers, etc., would all loose their jobs. Roads would wear down and crumble, along with water systems and waste systems. The basic things that you take advantage of every day without even knowing it would slowly disappear if it wasn't for taxes.

If you want to live without these things, why don't you pack up and GTFO of the country?

Also, arrest doesn't mean violence unless you are an authority hating extremist like your self who would resist and make the police use force necessary to apprehend you.

An arrest warrant is just a legal way to make those who don't want to take care of their legal duties, show up in court so they can take care of their legal duties.

If you want to enjoy the benefit of school teachers, fire fighters, police officers, public roads and services, without paying your taxes, YOU ARE STEALING FROM TAX PAYERS WHO DO PAY. You should be arrested and brought to court to pay up.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Sure it would.

If a corporation was running around shooting people and taking their property, they would encounter fierce resistance from the public.

FIERCE

EPIC RESISTANCE

I have full confidence that the US public is capable of putting the Taliban to shame.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unst0ppable0ne
If you want to enjoy the benefit of school teachers, fire fighters, police officers, public roads and services, without paying your taxes, YOU ARE STEALING FROM TAX PAYERS WHO DO. You should be arrested and brought to court to pay up.

So then those cities and states right now with paved roads being replaced by dirt and gravel and police and teachers being laid off and libraries closing must have virtually no tax burden, right?

Last time I checked CA, MA, CT and MI had some pretty obscene tax burdens. Peculiar that.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

Let me guess.

You get some kind of government goodie or paycheck and don't want to see it go away.

In case you missed the memo, we are about to have a currency crisis caused by government spending. Your goodie is going to go away anyways.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bad man incorporated

I am VERY sorry to hear that my friend... I, like you also KNOW that this is not how it works, the system is corrupt. Most police officers, while I would not go so far as to say they themselves are corrupt. Are scared of what will happen to them if they don't do what is demanded of them. They are just scared little girls, that's how I see them anyway.

If you committed a crime (hurt a fellow human being), well I guess you got caught. Pay the piper.

If you were innocent like these 7000 tax payers are then you should stand up for yourself next time and learn how to ask the right questions in order to make the big bad policy enforcer crap himself and run away. Point in case, Demoncreeper a few pages back.

-Lightrule

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze and amuse me, how hard people work for their own enslavement.
You sheep are not needed to do the heavy lifting required to maintain liberty. In fact it's best if you just stay the hell out of the way. And try to keep the bleating to a minimum.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

That is a stupid question.

Teachers are losing their jobs because more and more illegal immigrants avoid paying taxes and STILL send their children to public schools which are forced to expand their facillities to make up for the extra children.

However, they can't afford this expansion because they are working with the same amount of money they had before these illegals started leaching off the system. This means they have to get rid of teachers to afford the new classrooms which can hold more students with less teachers.

Librarys are closing because the funds normaly used to fund them have to be used for other services which are also effected by these leachers.

Also, when the costs of services go up, like when teachers go on strike to get better pay, and yet we still have the same amount of tax payers, where does that extra money come from??? When it costs $5000 to put in handicap ramps on sidewalks in the year 2009 but in the year 2010 it costs $10000, how do you make up for that rise in cost?

You have to move the money around from different places to fund other things.

I guess I either don't understand your question fully, or your question is intentionally idiotic.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightrule

I'll be honest. I haven't read the whole thread.
Just a few posts. I've talked with demonreeper on a few issues.He's all government.But not a bad dude.
My stuff, I strictly deserved. Including the tazing.But I cant swear off the gov completely.I mean ive called the rollers several times to help me as well.They did.But they also tazered me.
Without someone, the really bad greedy ones would be running thnigs.
Are we damned?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Teachers should have to earn a salary like everyone else.

You work, the market determines how much your services is worth.

If you do good and people want more, they will pay more.

If you suck, its time to find another line of work.

When the State pays, the people have no choice.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bad man incorporated
reply to post by Lightrule

I'll be honest. I haven't read the whole thread.
Just a few posts. I've talked with demonreeper on a few issues.He's all government.But not a bad dude.
My stuff, I strictly deserved. Including the tazing.But I cant swear off the gov completely.I mean ive called the rollers several times to help me as well.They did.But they also tazered me.
Without someone, the really bad greedy ones would be running thnigs.
Are we damned?

Private security guards are better than police.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unst0ppable0ne

Wow, I tired to read this entire topic but your lack knowledge destroys everything you say.

Most people who have a grip on reality pay their taxes because if they didn't, school teachers, fire fighters, police officers, etc., would all loose their jobs. Roads would wear down and crumble, along with water systems and waste systems. The basic things that you take advantage of every day without even knowing it would slowly disappear if it wasn't for taxes.

No my friend, it is you who is the one with a lack of knowledge... In this thread the tax that is on the table is INCOME TAXES... Now keeping that in mind allow me to share some of my knowledge with you...

School and teachers are paid for by PROPERTY TAXES.
Firefighter and police officers are paid for by BUSINESS LICENSE (and the like) TAXES.
Roads are paid for by GASOLINE TAXES.
Water and waste system... PROPERTY TAXES yet again...

Income tax goes to (and doesn't even pay it all) the INTEREST on the national debt... Your share of which is ~$41,000+ and going up EVERYDAY! Get out you cheque book!

If you want to live without these things, why don't you pack up and GTFO of the country?

Is this actually your argument? Please. Think about how silly this sounds...

Also, arrest doesn't mean violence unless you are an authority hating extremist like your self who would resist and make the police use force necessary to apprehend you.

An arrest warrant is just a legal way to make those who don't want to take care of their legal duties, show up in court so they can take care of their legal duties.

WRONG! An arrest warrant is the legal way they are able to KIDNAP you then hold you against your will. Also you DO NOT have to show up in their kangaroo courts if you know what you are doing.

If you want to enjoy the benefit of school teachers, fire fighters, police officers, public roads and services, without paying your taxes, YOU ARE STEALING FROM TAX PAYERS WHO DO PAY. You should be arrested and brought to court to pay up.

I'm going to add this because most people seem to have forgotten...

Roads and the usage of road ways are a mandatory requirement in today's world, that is why there are laws on the books that state land owners with certain sizes of land have no choice but to provide access to a public though-fare (road) so that the public may pass through their land on their way to their destination. It is our God given right to travel freely upon this Earth. This doesn't mean we have to pay a government to use a public road... Get over yourself.

-Lightrule

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Let me guess.

You get some kind of government goodie or paycheck and don't want to see it go away.

In case you missed the memo, we are about to have a currency crisis caused by government spending. Your goodie is going to go away anyways.

You guessed wrong you prejudice hypocrite.

I just understand reality, unlike you. STUFF COSTS MONEY. The firefighters and police officers that came to my rescue when I was in a bad accident, I PAYED FOR IT, and I'm glad I did. I am also glad other tax payers payed too, because I couldn't afford it by my self.

The next time you drive your vehicle to the store, why don't you think about the roads you are using. THAT is YOUR "government goodie" that YOU get..... according to you, all that will disappear. Say goodbye to your roads.

If you thought criminal violence was bad, wait until your fantasy becomes reality and tax payers can't afford police officers anymore. All your belongings will be stolen from you and nobody will help you.

If you are ever left for dead by a hit and run illegal immigrant, nobody will come to save you. Kiss your arse goodbye.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join