It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This thread is 8 years old, yet I feel it is timeless and corellates with the current situation in the world and state of society. Initially, I was skeptical of such agency and the information presented, but it is amazing how well it fits in with what has happened in these past 8 years and will most probably occur in the near future. It is truly striking information and I would recommend others to keep an open mind about this. The OP may not be 100% correct, but it comes close. We just need to pay more attention and monitor closely things that have a relevance in the long-term. The closer we come, the more aggressively they are pushing their agenda. Read between the lines and think. As for the suggested model of reign - there are some things with which I do not agree, but as long as people are not forced any microchips or are killed, I think it is a doable thing and indeed may be good in the long term.
edit on 27/2/12 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

"The human race would supply the pawns.
...Human beings were largely free of direct control.
...Each individual HAD TO CONSCIOUSLY COMMIT HIMSELF TO ONE OF THE OPPOSING FORCES...
..."Once an individual had committed himself, he opened a door so that an indefinable something could actually enter his body and exercise some control over his subconscious mind. "
...the Serpent People or OMEGA Group, attacked man in various ways, trying to rid the planet of him.
...God worked out new ways of communication and control, always in conflict with the Serpent People."

What is this? The Omega Group/Serpent People can possess people?
Are they supposed to be demons or something?

This whole thread is something else. People can read "prophecy" into anything.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
this would explain much of the unexplained organization of the vast shadow government that now runs America. It is almost fully complete and as soon as it is WW3 will probably happen.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Can't believe this really. I think it's maybe close to something going on but not the actual case. Maybe the thread starter was supplied with a similar-case scenario as a testing ground for what the reaction would be though. Just don't think there's any way that anyone would just be given all this info right out if it was true.

Think about it. The full information of a conspiracy this vast with all its details almost definitely wouldn't find its way out into the open this easily. People on the inside probably spend their lives working their way towards being allowed access to that level of information, and if it was true I could see this thread, or even the site having problems because it'd be seen as an information leak of the highest importance that would have to be dealt with instantly in whatever way possible.

What I can imagine at the most is this : orders came from the top to test out peoples reaction to this type of scenario then worked their way to the poster of the thread, and like I said at the start, they simply watched and tested out the reaction. One thing that stands out is that apparently the CIA/NSA/Air Force faction in the US are holding plans up or whatever, and that seems like another red flag. How could a few agencies on this planet stop a worldwide conspiracy almost complete with the extra backing of a group of Aliens? I could get it if it was just the case of Humans fighting for power because those groups are on their own very powerful, but not when you factor in that the other side also has Aliens with them, they just wouldn't stand a chance, unless those groups also had help from other species.

In that case, yeah, and maybe that could be a type of missing link that would make the scenario make sense, but again, can't see all those details filtering their way from the highest levels of power to a conspiracy site of all places.

Saying that though a lot of that post might be right, even though I'd prefer to think that it wasn't.
edit on 10-3-2012 by robhines because: typos

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
that was a really great read,now thats something to sink your teeth into so to speak,its threads like this that i joined ats
one thing i dont get is the aliens think were warlike and want us to change,but the ones who control the world are the ones thats start the wars.why dont they just step in and guide humanity,seems like they had no trouble in ancient times.but for some reason our generation is like the redheaded step child
thankyou op great post s&f for you

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blasphemusbudda

Love your avatar pic! Just love it!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Wow. Where has this thread been hiding? I find myself suddenly liking the "new world order" and cheering on the Omega Agency. So many of the policies, which the OP claims the agency will implement with it's new world order, seem very attractive to me.

Those who are able physically and mentally to work will do so. If you are drawing welfare, but are physically able to work, you will work.

Basically, the OA doesn't care what people do to amuse themselves, entertain themselves, etc., as long as they are working and contributing to the society as a whole.

What is now considered a misdemeanor crime will be punishable by imprisonment on a work farm for a number of years equal to what the OA considers suitable payback for the said crime against society.

There will be zero tolerance for any crime that hurts, harms or infringes on the life of others.

I know. I'll be flamed by those non-workers of able body/mind and also by the criminal type. If this is what the new world order is all about, then I am not so sure why I thought that I was against it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If the UK's SAS alone went rogue and after this NWO faction they'd probably clear most of them out. Don't fear them and live your lives, if they come into any type of power and abuse it they'll face a resistance they couldn't even imagine. The Human race isn't here for a small group of tyrants to play around with. It's been the case as a learning phase for a lot of our history but it's not always going to be like this, we've got better things to look forward to.
edit on 23-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Didn't realise this was on my mind so much, am editing this post over the next hour or two and adding a final version of what I think of this scenario then I'm done. If I don't it'll stick in my head and I want done with it.

Ok....let's just assume this was true.

What is this price? Basically, it will be like this: Those who are able physically and mentally to work will do so. If you have a job/profession at the time that the OA takes over, you will continue in that job/profession. If you are drawing welfare, but are physically able to work, you will work.

I can get that. People able to work and who'd otherwise be on benefits should work. That's cool.

The grey area is : people who aren't part of society, like many Buddhists and Adepts in India, China, people who live in jungles in South America, etc, they should be left to do what they're doing and shouldn't be forced into the OA system. They're not claiming welfare and have their own ways of living and perceiving reality, don't want into our world system if you could call it that, so they should be left to do their own thing. They also have their own beliefs, history and culture, and if that isn't able to continue then there's something badly wrong that needs to be sorted out with the ET's, because it doesn't make sense.

But there will be zero tolerance of any act that hurts/harms another. Crimes against another or against society will be met with the death penalty, if such crime is of a severe nature such as murder, rape or robbery. What is now considered a felony crime will be punishable by death. What is now considered a misdemeanor crime will be punishable by imprisonment on a work farm for a number of years equal to what the OA considers suitable payback for the said crime against society. These work farms will be in the business of growing food, manufacture of clothing, textiles, etc. People sent to these farms will work for the specified time, or will be eliminated.

This doesn't make sense either. Sometimes people fight in pubs under the influence of alcohol, sometimes people are mentally ill and can't control themselves properly. Turning up and killing them on the spot for a felony just isn't right. Even people that commit a felony not under those situations can be taught, rehabilitated and turn into decent people, so assuming the authority to decide that doesn't matter sounds like a major problem, and actually the biggest problem I have with all of this.

Then you have the people that call the cops lying about others to get them into trouble because they don't like them for whatever reason(s). If this Agency doesn't know what really happened, what then? They have a think about it, guess one way or the other then turn up and kill someone if they think they really did something? How many people all over the world are going to be falsely accusing others of crimes if they think they can get the OA to turn up and kill them on the spot? The whole system would be a huge chaotic mess from this alone.

The other reason is the extraterrestrials. They are here on this planet, living and working with the OA.

Ok, cool if that was true, and about time we had disclosure if they're out there. (or already here according to this.)

Their main reason for being here is to help the OA put a stop to the violent, out-of-control nature of the human race in general. Why? Because they fear us. They realized when we accomplished the first manned space flight that it was only a matter of time before we moved out into the universe. And they don't want our ways to infest their society. They are helping the OA for reasons of self-preservation of their society. They realized that we are the most violent race in the universe that is on the verge of space travel. And they don't want us spreading our warlike, violent, greedy ways to other parts of the universe and disrupting the order of their societies on other planets. They agreed to help the OA in the advancement of our technology and in the repairing of the damage we've done to the Earth's environment in exchange for the OA's cooperation in changing the ways of this world, bringing us humans into line with the societies of the other planets in the ET's sphere of control in the universe.

Again, this doesn't make sense properly. We've been manipulated by small groups of greedy people throughout our history that have made us into the mess we're in now. Take away their influence on us and allow us to live without their crap and there's a huge chance we'll be a decent species from that alone.

So the fact that this isn't even pointed out by what are supposed to be an advanced species a lot further on than ourselves doesn't seem to make sense either, they should know our history and it's baffling that they'd think warlike, violent and greedy sums up our race, because it doesn't. Of course we have some people like that but most aren't, also if we were in contact with ET's and preparing to be more peaceful so we could go out into space, people would have a whole new outlook on life. Take away the greedy manipulators and at the same time you take away the same group responsible for huge amounts of wars and violence throughout our history.

Again, they should know this and realise even better than ourselves how cutting out the negative influence of a small group of people would make our world and species a lot better. And where does the zero tolerance and death penalty for felony fit in with a race of ET's that wants less violence? It doesn't really fit and is another confusing point.

So looking at those aspects just brings a lot of confusion. Personally I'd like to see a one-world government if it worked but you'd have to let everyone have an equal vote on laws so it didn't become corrupt. If we had that we could at least be done with all these idiotic threats and wars between countries that never lets up, and maybe we could progress properly. We could also get rid of all the nukes which would obviously be a huge step forward for all of us. But the idea of a race of ET's pushing for a system like this that's clearly flawed in many places makes you wonder just how much truth's in it.

Finally :

They agreed to help the OA in the advancement of our technology and in the repairing of the damage we've done to the Earth's environment in exchange for the OA's cooperation in changing the ways of this world, bringing us humans into line with the societies of the other planets in the ET's sphere of control in the universe.

So that either alludes to other ET's, or that these ET's are only in certain areas, which means there's probably all types of other ET's out there. If we have ourselves and one set of ET's already and there's other areas they don't control, how many other species are out there?

The thread was made June 2004, we're now in 2012, almost 8 full years later, and there's a lot of people around saying things are going to change big time this year. In this scenario we already have ourselves and ET's, so when you add in the upcoming galactic alignment in december and a potential increase/shift in the consciousness of our species, we shouldn't be surprised if others show up too.

At the end of it I'd guess this is wrong in several places for reasons already said, or maybe the details got mixed up between the higher ups and the person that told the thread maker, or it could've been deliberate disinfo.

Or, maybe we've been stuck too far in a lower type of consciousness for us to be able to make contact with more highly evolved ET's. If that's true then as time passes we'll probably be freed from this system in due time if we ever have the misfortune of having it imposed on us, then we'll finally be free to move on from all the crap we've endured and actually go about becoming an advanced species ourselves. Free from confusion, war, greed and all the other problems we've faced for so long.

Whatever the case, if we manage to have ET's around that are looking out for us and keeping us peaceful, and also have a one-world government that frees us from countries warring and threatening each other we'll have made huge steps in the right direction. But I'd like to think if that happened we'd also be free of the confusion this supposed Omega Agency would impose with its system, or that it's quickly evolved as the ET's see that we can actually be peaceful and be a decent species.

If they see that's the case, maybe they'll tell the OA themselves to drop the death for felony stuff, take the time and effort to rehabilitate offenders and give them the chance to be decent people along with the rest of our species. Because without that constantly hanging over us in this scenario (seriously, how often would you be worrying about old or current enemies accusing you of a felony? This could happen all over the planet, the OA would have to deal with chaos every day from this alone.) it could be the final goodbye to the huge swathes of fear we've had to deal with throughout our history, and time to truly become what we were supposed to be. (whatever that actually is!)

Anyway, done, finally... If this is actually true somehow, and I really doubt it : Agents/ET's reading (they would be if this was true.) : I'm already sick of this so you won't see me going on about it much more I don't think, but you should check my other post two posts back (yeah I was angry and pretty drunk when I wrote it...) and times that by several tens or hundreds of thousands + add in all the occultists and adepts all over the planet that are likely to resist, and realise what you're going to have to deal with as you try to impose this system if you do. Also remember that other ET's could turn up allied with other factions which will change everything. To finish, and again if this was true : wouldn't mind seeing a UFO one night please, it's about time I had a decent sighting.
edit on 24-3-2012 by robhines because: several edits, typos, etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Have requested that the first two posts of the three above are deleted, sorry for crapping the thread up with them, was pretty drunk on friday night. I usually stay away from posting when drunk, but had got more and more wound up with some of the other related stuff I'd been reading. Will hopefully avoid that type of thing from here on out.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I think the omega agency has been in power for example bush is one of the leaders so they must have bean controlling him when he was in power or was he recruited for the agency after he was out of power or should i say out of office.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Rebel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This " Omega Agency " sounds too good to be true, Oh I hear the blues !

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Can you send me a link to whatever legitimate sights you have gotten your information? I also do not believe Bush would be associated with that. But what do I know. So prove me wrong

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Kony 2012, if you haven't seen the video on youtube watch it. If you've seen it compare "The Omega Agency" and Kony 2012. You will see what I am talking about.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I have always wondered where the president gets his orders..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
all is money!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join